Highschool Sweethearts (Boyxb...

由 Apahlen

14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the de... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Bonus Chapter: Valentine's Day
Sequel

Chapter 5

2.4K 78 25
由 Apahlen

Brian's P.O.V

"So how was your guy's summer?" my friend Spencer Lewis asked me and my other friend Tristan Franklin.

We're in the library for one of our AP courses. Well, we aren't mostly doing anything besides talking and going on the internet.

"It was good: I went to Little Falls, had fun with Kalani, went to basketball camp in Red Lake Falls, and started football."

"'Fun', huh?" Spencer raised his eyebrows.

"Not that kind of fun, dumbass," Tristan said.

"What about you, Brian? How was your summer?" Spencer asked.

"It was okay." I picked at my nails.

"Um, okay," he said. "So anything new going on?"

"No," Tristan and I both said.

"Okay then."

"Hey, are you going to Jack's party this weekend, Spencer?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, I am," Spencer said.

As they talked away, I stared off into another direction. Jack invited us to his party yesterday, and Spencer and Tristan were ecstatic to go, but I'm not. I have personal things to deal with, and going to a party is not going to help me with it.

My mind goes to the boy who was being pinned by the lockers by that jackass. When I saw Malcolm making a fist, I had to do something. I went over to Malcolm and grabbed him, making him hit the lockers on the other side of the hallway.

When he looked up at me, I could've sworn I've seen him before. I then recognized him as Christopher Carrera, Louisa and Esteban Carrera's grandson that I've only seen in their picture frames at their house. I must admit, he looked cuter when he was younger, but now he's really good looking. I wonder what it would be like to-

"Brian! Brian!"

"What?" I almost jumped out of my seat when I heard someone say my name.

"I asked you a question," Tristan said.

"What did you ask, Tristan?" I rubbed my eyes.

"I asked you if you're coming to the football game on Friday," he said.

"Why?"

"I just want to know if you're coming or not, that's all," he answered me.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?" Spencer asked.

"You guys know why."

"Dude, come on. Is it because of Caden, Toby, and Matthew?" Tristan asked.

"What do you think?" I asked with a snide remark.

"Okay, really, Brian. They still can't blame you for what happened with their brothers," Spencer said.

"Well, they still do." I went back to my laptop, but Tristan slammed it shut.

"Really, Tristan!" I yelled at him.

Sophia Hathaway walked to us and sat down beside me. "Guys, Mrs. Roswell wants you to keep your voices down."

Spencer, Tristan, and I looked over at Mrs. Roswell, who's giving us a warning look before looking back at her computer.

"Now, what are you guys talking about?" Sophia asked, flipping her auburn hair over her shoulder.

"About Brian not coming to the football game because of the you know who's." Spencer told her.

"Guys, if he doesn't want to go, he doesn't have to," Sophia told them, "and besides, he doesn't want to talk about what happened last year. Remember?"

"Yes," Spencer and Tristan both said.

I gave Sophia a thank you smile. Ever since what happened last year, I shut my feelings down from everyone and refused to talk about it. Whenever someone tries to talk to me about it, I lashed out at them.

"Okay, let's talk about something else then," Spencer said. "So, Brian, what were you thinking about earlier?"

"None of your business," I said, opening my laptop.

"Okay, got it." Spencer put his hands up in defeat.

Michelle Brown and Kalani Wilson entered the library and sat down with us. "Hey guys. What's up?" Michelle asked.

"Not much," Sophia said.

Kalani sat down next to Tristan and he gave her a small peck on the head. I give them a small smile. Kalani had a crush on Tristan ever since the fifth grade, and didn't tell Tristan how she felt because she didn't think a jock like Tristan would go out with a girl like her, who gets good grades and is only interested in being plays. Tristan shocked her the day before Valentine's Day by asking Kalani out on a date. Kalani started to cry and said yes, and they've been going out ever since.

"Where have you guys been?" Spencer asked them.

"Taking pictures of new students," Michelle said. "Wanna see them?"

We all nodded our heads and Michelle took out her camera and showed us some of the photos she and Kalani took. She stopped at a picture of Christopher.

"Hey. Who is this kid?" Spencer asked, pointing at him.

"Christopher Carrera," Michelle said.

"Isn't he one of Esteban Carrera's grandkids?" Tristan asked.

"Oh yeah," Michelle said. "And here's another one of his grandkids." She went to one with a girl with tan skin and light brown hair. "This one is Mariah."

"Pretty girl," Sophia said.

"But not as pretty as this one," Kalani said, pressing a button to go back to a picture of Christopher.

"Okay. Really, Kalani. What the hell?" Tristan jokingly said.

"Aww. What's wrong, Tristan? Jealous?" Kalani jokingly said back.

"How come we never met them before?" Sophia asked.

"I think they never visited their grandparents before, and I don't know why we met them over the summer," Spencer said.

As they were talking, I couldn't stop looking at the picture of Christopher. I've seen pictures of him at his grandparent's house when I used to help Louisa with her garden. I never thought he was good looking until I saw Malcolm lifting him by his locker. Why did I even put my hand through his hair? I could've just given him a pat on the shoulder or just walked away.

"Ohh..." Spencer said. "I see what you were thinking about earlier."

I looked up from the camera. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"Sure..." Kalani said

"Brian, come on. You're blushing and basically drooling out of your mouth," Tristan said.

"No, I wasn't," I said.

"Yeah. Sure. Okay," Michelle said, winking at me.

"Okay, guys. Knock it off. We don't even know that this Chris guy is gay or not," Sophia said.

"Thank you, Sophia," I said.

"Okay, let's talk about something else then," Kalani said. "You guys thinking about going to Jack O'Donnell's party on Saturday?"

"You bet," Michelle said.

As they were talking, I thought about what we talked about a minute ago. Spencer wasn't lying. I really was thinking about Christopher. The one with the brown wavy hair like Harry Styles, tan skin, and dark brown eyes. All I could think about right now is my mouth on his mouth, my hands going through his hair.

Wait. Hold up. Am I starting to have feelings for this guy right now? Part of me doesn't want to, but the other part does. I never thought about anything else beside what happened last year, until now.

"Brian. You coming?"

I looked to see that everyone's leaving. The bell must've rang, and I didn't hear it.

"Uh, yeah. I'm coming." I stood up, trying to control the bulge that appeared in my pants. I gathered my things and followed my friends out the door.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

55K 3.4K 61
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙣-𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙤 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 Cole Walker is (almost) like any other teenager trying to make his way to college. He's angry, he's...
776K 43K 47
*COMPLETED* During his AP Biology class, Alan is presented with an unexpected request: a talking bullfrog is desperately asking him for a kiss. To hi...
785K 26.7K 67
Zach is your typical nerd. loves to read, loves to draw, loves to bake, and decorate cakes in his family bakery. and of course, gay. Brian is your ty...
278K 11.6K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...