My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

FIFTY THREE

11.2K 572 257
By Asterial_melina

AN IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE IT... 😌

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Log Taleem Yaafta Ho Gaye

Magar Insaan Ban'ny Mein Nakaam Rahey.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Eyes tightly closed, she waited for the impact when a two pair of arms held her, saving her from the inevitable fall. Her arms instantly wrapped around her savior.

"Hassan...."

It was Hassan who came to her rescue, saving her on time. His arms were tightly secured around her, stopping her from falling down.

A soft sigh of relief escaped her lips finding Hassan by her side. He was an angel in disguise for her. He saved her children's life. He saved her from a life long trauma.

"Are you okay ?"

He asked, steadying her on her feet and rubbed her back in circles seeing her close to crying. She was shaking badly which made him pull her in his embrace and hold her tightly to calm her down.

He knew it was wrong to hold her like that especially when he still had feelings for her, but he couldn't stop himself when he watched her knowing she needed someone to console her and hold her.

"S-she...t-tried to k-kill...."

Maria's voice cane out as a mere whisper as she pointed towards Tabssum Bashar who was standing there fearless of the deed she just committed.

"Shhh.... I know. You are safe. I am here. Don't worry."

Glaring at Tabassum Bashar, Hassan patted Maria's back separating her from himself and gave her a small smile assuring he was with her, his eyes now landing upon the witch with directing unfathomable fury towards her.

A few moments later he felt Maria tugging his hand, pleading him to leave with her. It was clear she didn't wanted to be in Tabssum Bashar's presence feeling danger for her children but Hassan denied wanting to settle some past scores with the nasty women standing in front of him.

"Hassan..."

"Mustafa bhaai ke paas jaaiye. You need him."

(Go to Mustafa bhaai.)

Giving her a small nod, he squeezed her hand and asked her to go to her husband which she complied asking him to be careful.

"Be Careful."

"How dare you try to harm her ? Thodi sharam bachi bhi hai ya wo bhi bech khaayi ?"

(Do you have a little bit of shame or have you sold it too ?)

As soon as Maria went out his sight Hassan grabbed Tabssum Bashar's right arm in a tight grip and jerked her bellowing at her for daring to hurt Maria.

"Sharam ? kaisi sharam, aur kis baat ki sharam ? She deserves every bit of it. I would have been so happy if she would have fallen-"

(Shame ? What shame, and feel shameful of what ?)

Glaring at Hassan, Tabassum Bashar pushed him freeing herself from his painful hold and smiled, not at all feeling guilty of what she did. Infact she was angry at Hassan for ruining her perfect plan.

"Don't you dare complete your sentence you fucking witch."

"What will you do Hassan ? Kill me ?"

Mocking she whispered, watching Hassan pinch the bridge of his nose to calm down his anger.

Anger was not good for their plan. He needed to focus on the plan his brother deviced to bring Tabassum's truth im front of the whole world.

"No. I won't stoop down to your level at all. Afterall I am not a murderer like you."

Folding hands over his chest Hassan confessed watching colour drain from her face making him pat his back internally. He knew he was going towards the right direction.

"Murderer!! What are you saying ?"

Tabassum Bashar tried her best to not to affect herself with Hassan's words but failed miserably, feeling sweat precipitate over her forehead.

"Kyu hairani ho rahi hai ke mujhe ye sab kaise pata ? But for your kind information I know everything you did."

(Why ? Are you shocked as to how I know all of this ?)

"I know how you got my car punctured with the intension to kill me but I survived."

His plan worked well as he found Tabassum Bashar completely speechless hearing him.

"Y-ye tum k-kya b-bakwas kar r-rahe ho ladke. Maine aisa k-kuch bhi n-nahi k-kiya."

(What rubbish are you talking about ? I didn't do anything.)

Minutes later she found her voice but it too came out low and she stuttered, watching Hassan dig inside his pockets and hand her a white handkerchief, smirking at her finding her forehead sweaty.

"Ohhh if you didn't do anything then why are you stuttering and why is your forehead so sweaty ?"

Raising his eyebrows he asked, enjoying interrogating the witch.

"I am feeling hot. Yes! I am feeling hot."

"Okay then let me show you the footage of the same day when you asked your helper to tamper with my car brakes, maybe then you'll retrieve your memory."

Smiling he pulled out his phone and played the video when she ordered her help to tamper with his car brakes with the intension of killing him. He was so glad that his brother was able to retrieve the footage of that day by breaking onto her house CCTV.

"I am not the women in this video. It's someone else."

Watching the video play Tabassum knew she was busted and thus she denied being the woman in the video but Hassan was adamant to make her confess even if he would have to use his physical strength.

"Gaur se dekhiye aap hi hai isme."

(Look properly you are the one in this video.)

Insisting her he asked her to again watch the video when she asked him for his phone which he immediately gave it to her knowing well what she would do with it.

"Phone laao idhar."

(Give me your phone.)

As he was about to handle his phone to her she slipped it, and gave him a sheepish smile for breaking them phone and Hassan knowing exactly of  plan, proceeded with his drama, making it look like he was angry for loosing the only evidence against her.

"Oops... The video is gone and so is your evidence. I am so sorry."

"What!!! How could you!!! Ughhh. I won't leave you."

He screamed and punched the wall beside himself watching her smirk and pat his shoulder, faking innocence.

"Are Hassan ro mat. It's okay. Waise bhi it's not the first time. I have done this plenty of times. So it's fine relax."

(Don't cry. It's not the first time.)

"W-what do you mean ?"

Hassan continued to act shocked with her words and waited for her to confess all of her sins when she smirked back at him and pointed towards the camera, denying to tell anything in front of them. She wasn't a fool to confess her crimes in front of CCTV cameras and thus walked towards the end of the corridor which was aloof and devoid of any cameras.

"Do you think I am that fool ? Main itni bewakoof nahi hoon ke corridor mein khade hoke apne gunah qubool karu. You see those cameras. I can see them as well."

(I am not a fool to confess my crimes in this corridor.)

"But you pushed Maria too. Don't you think it got recorded too."

Hassan smirked asking her about the previous incident which she quickly waved off saying she could get away from that charge easily in the name of sled defence, as it was Maria who pushed her first.

"Well she pushed me too and I can get off easily by naming it as self defence."

"But you pushed her deliberately. I saw it with my own eyes."

Narrowing his eyes Hassan asked watching her laugh heartily without any fear.

"No one's going to listen to you Hassan. I can get off easily afterall I am Mrs. Tabssum Bashar. You might be rich but I am powerful. I have many contacts to save myself."

"Bashar uncle will not-"

This time Hassan tried to intimidate her taking her husband's name but she waved it off too saying she didn't needed him, not knowing it was being live telecasted before all the people in the party, with the help of spy button he was wearing as a shirt button.

"Bashar!! I don't need that useless man to save myself. He has only one thing which is useful and that's his money, nothing else. All in all he is an old man who is blinded by my beauty. He is a spineless, pathetic excuse of a man."

"How could you say that ? He is your husband, your better half."

Hassan continued to go on with his drama smirking on inside knowing everyone was watching the true face of real Tabssum bashar including her own husband whom she was bad mouthing.

"I never considered him as one. It was only his money which I worshipped nothing else. Maine aajtak sirf ek aadmi se mohabbat ki hai aur wo tha Ali Ahwaan. But alas, he left me for that whore. I loved him so much but he left me."

(I have only loved one man in my life and that was Ali Ahwaan.)

Tabassum confessed she loved Maria's father which was shocking for Hassan who was not at all aware about it.

"Uncle A-ali..."

"Haan tumhare uncle Ali. I was his fiancee. Your grandfather chose me for him but he fell in love with that orphan and left me. I was devastated, I even begged him to come back to me but he never did. He ran away with her. So, I brainwashed your grandfather to abandon him and it worked..... Meri mohabbat thukraayi thi to use to bhugatna hi tha. He rejected me."

(He rejected my love and that's why he had to suffer.)

It was her who was supposed to be Ali's wife, not Shabana but she did some magic over her innocent Ali and trapped him in her so called love. And Ali being a stubborn man decided to choose Shabana and abandon his luxurious life. It was a great shock to her when she found Ali left her. Her fiancee left her for someone else.  She was angry but more than that she was heartbroken and in rage she played the emotional victim card to separate Ali and his father who ended all his relations with his son.

"I was so angry. So angry at him but everytime I saw him all my anger flew away. Bahut chahti thi main use. Dil se nikaal nahi paa rahi thi. So, I decided to put a proposal before him. I asked him to continue his marriage with Shabana but have an affair with me. I promised him to keep my mouth shut and never tell anyone about it but he didn't agreed. Apni biwi ka bahut wafadar shauhar tha Ali...."

(I loved him so much and wasn't able to throw him out of my heart.....)

(Ali was too loyal to his wife.)

She remembered how desperate she wanted to be with Ali. She loved him to death and was even ready to be his mistress but he denied.

He denied because he was so much in love with his wife. His beauty. His Shabana.

"I died every second seeing my love with someone else. Maine bahut koshish kari use bhulane ki lekin ye kambakht dil maana hi nahi. And that was the time I started having affairs. I just wanted to get my mind off him. Then I met Bashar. It was just a fling from my side but love at first sight for him. Deewana ho gaya tha wo mere liye. He was ready to lay world at my feet, do anything for me but my heart.... It wasn't mine. It belonged to him, my Ali."

( I tried so hard to forget him but this stupid heart never listened to me.)

A lone tear leaked out of her eye remembering her painful past. It was her love which turned her who she was today. She blamed it all on her love.

But shouldn't we let go of the person who doesn't want us ? Was it worth it to destroy yourself in someone's love ? Was it worth it to pain yourself behind someone who doesn't love you back ?

Was it worth it ?

No it wasn't and that's why it was said to marry the person who loves you, not the person you love.

And Bashar was the person who loved her with all his heart but all she wanted was Ali.

Heart wants what it wants and we human being have no control over it.

"Since Bashar was too eager to marry me, my parents agreed. Your grandfather even came to my marriage to bless me. Everything was fine till the initial days of my marriage, when everything went downhill for me. It was the day I saw Ali and his wife. They weren't alone..."

Her hand reached out to wipe her tears and as soon as she wiped them she changed. Her eyes changed from vulnerable to that of a sinister, pure evil.

"They had a child. A child which could have been mine and his. But she wasn't. She wasn't my blood and seeing her boiled my blood, teared my insides with pure rage. Every memory came back seeing her and that was when I....."

Her hands clutched tightly in fists remembering that day when she had found Ali smiling with his little family.
He looked happy. He didn't even had any ounce of guilt. He didn't had the remorseful look on his face after destroying her innocent life. How easy it was for him to leave her and marry someone else ? How easy it was for him to shatter the dreams of a young girl who was so much in love with him ? But no, he was happy with her, his wife and his child.

That was the day a fire of revenge ignited inside her heart and she decided to avenge herself.

"D-did y-you... Did you killed them too ?"

"NO!! I didn't. No matter how much I abhorred Shabana I couldn't bring myself to harm her in Ali's presence. Jitni mujhe Shabana se nafrat thi usse kahi zyada Ali se mohabbat thi. He was my everything so how could you think I tried to kill him ? It was just an accident unlike yours which was all planned...."

(No matter how much I hated Shabana, I loved Ali more than I hated her.)

She would have never stooped that low to kill the love of her life. It was impossible for her to kill Ali and because of Ali she wasn't able to harm his wife too but all her sanity flew away on the day he died. Her humanity too died along with him, and it was the time she started planning her revenge against Shabana's daughter.

"Why me ? Maine kya bigaada tha aapka ?"

(Why wrong did I do ?)

"You didn't do anything. It was that stupid Asmara. She wanted to give you a chance which was against my plan. I wanted her to trap Mustafa. He was the one with whom Maria was in love with. He was the one she wanted..."

"And you hated her because she was uncle Ali's daughter... Right ?"

Hassan voiced out the thought running in his mind but it wasn't true. She didn't hated Maria because she was Ali's daughter but hated her because she was Shabana's daughter, the same woman who snatched all her happiness in the blink of an eye.

"No, I hated her because she looked like that woman. That witch. The same woman who snatched my love. I wasn't able to snatch Ali from Shabana but I was determined to snatch everything from her daughter.... You, Asmara and Bashar were just a pawn in my game, nothing else...."

Yes, she hated Maria because she looked like her mother and everytime she looked at her, she remembered how she lost the love of her life because of that woman. All she wanted was Ali in her life, she loved him more than the money itself but what did she got in his love ? Only rejection and defeat, nothing else.

"And still you lost. She is happy. Bhaai is happy. You weren't able to take away her happiness...."

A loud laugh interrupted her. It was Hassan who mocked her for her defeat which was true. Maria was happy and she wasn't able to snatch her happiness just like she planned. She lost but that didn't mean she would stop trying. No... She won't. Ever...

"It's because of you. But don't you worry I won't stop till I destroy her life and now I have got more targets to-"

A wicked smile graced her lips, thinking of plans to destroy the little girl of Shabana when she felt someone, pulling her and gracing her face with a tight slap.

"STOP!! TABSSUM ENOUGH."

"B-bashar a-aap kaise-"

(Bashar how can you...)

She was shocked and scared to see her husband standing there with red eyes and it looked like he was crying and trying to control his tears which made want to roll her eyes at his drama but she controlled herself, knowing it was only him who could save her.

"Drama band karo Tabssum. I have heard everything. Infact everyone present here has."

(Stop your drama Tabssum.)

Bashar read her eyes and immediately knew she was trying to trap him in her emotional blackmail. It wasn't the first time he was witnessing her drama but it was definitely the last time. He decided to not to forgive her this time.

"It's all lies Bashar. He threatened me to-"

Even after getting busted in front of her husband Tabassum continued her drama thinking that just like the other times he'll save her this time too. Afterall he was insanely in love with her. He was the man who was blinded by her love.

"SHUT UP!! Tum itna neeche gir jaogi maine socha nahi tha.... Par phir isme koi hairani ki baat nahi hai kyuki tum to pehle se hi giri hui ho, bas mujhe hi tumahari asliyat dekhne mein waqt lag gaya.... I can't believe I loved you. I am ashamed of myself for loving a pathetic woman like you."

(I never thought you'll stoop so low... But it was nothing new as you were always a pathetic woman, and it was me who was late to understand you...)

Bashar couldn't believe he was in love with such a woman for twenty one years of his life. He was ashamed of himself for falling in love with such an evil woman who had destroyed innocent lives just because of her stupid jealousy and was ready to kill two innocent babies. But then how would that vile would know the value of a child when she herself had never given birth. Maybe that's why she never got the amazing opportunity. She didn't deserved it. She was evil and he was disgusted of her. She was a black spot on the whole female community.

"You cheated me for countless years but I never spoke about it. I thought... I thought you'll change. I thought you'll change seeing how much I love you but you never did. Badle ki aag ne tumhe andha kar rakha tha.... I am so disgusted of you Tabssum."

(You had gone blind, burning in the flames of revenge...)

Bashar regretted giving her countless chances. She didn't deserved any of it. She didn't deserved family life. She only deserved to be alone and rot in jail for whole life.

"Bashar..."

Her husband's words scared her. It was as if he had switched off all his emotions and it scared her, chilled her to the core. Masking her fear she tried holding her hand to clutch him in the cabins of her love when he jerked her hand away, warning her to stay away from him and pushed her towards the police inspector who was there on Mustafa's call to arrest her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME...DONT YOU DARE."

"Inspector you can take her away."

"No!! Bashar don't do this to me. Save me please. I didn't do anything. Ye sab in dono bhaiyon ki chal hai.... I am innocent.. Bashar!!"

(It's all planned by these two brothers.)

Tabassum fell on her knees and begged before her husband ignoring the audience watching her and cried hard, asking him to have mercy on her.

Mustafa smiled widely, watching her beg and sob. It was all indeed planned by him and Hassan and she totally deserved it. Infact she deserved more. His heart rejoiced when he saw the helpless look on her face. Years ago he too had the same look and was forced to comply to her wish for Noor, breaking his and wife's heart but now it was too satisfactory watching the same woman wither in pain.

"Don't waste your time inspecter. Just take her away."

Watching her trying to delay her punishment Mustafa stroded towards her and pulled her only to hand her to the police who was now dragging her away from her husband.

"Leave me. Let me talk with him. I know he won't let me go.... I know."

She screamed and even wailed for the police to leave her but they didn't payee any heed to protests and continued to drag her when Bashar stopped them, igniting hope in Tabassum's heart making her smile and wipe her tears and rush towards her husband to embrace him in a tight hug.

"Wait!!"

"Bashar mujhe pata tha. Mujhe pata tha ke aap mujhe zaroor-"

(Bashar I knew. I knew you would save...)

"You wanted to leave a pathetic man like me. Right ? To aaj main tumhari ye khwaaish bhi puri karta hu."

(Today I am fulfilling your this wish as well.)

But all her expectations got ruined when he pushed her away from him with all his might and rushed towards his room, making her cry in frustration. 

"Bashar!! Bashar wait. No!!"

She was loosing. She was loosing everything and she couldn't do but watch herself loose. But that's what Mustafa Ahwaan wanted. He wanted her to loose, to taste the poison of countless sins she committed.

Now it was his turn to watch her crumble into dust. It was his turn to watch her burn down into nothingness.

It was her doom.

Her end.

"Here. Divorce papers. My heart was stopping me from so many years but now it's free. Free from you and your poisonous love....And you aren't even getting any alimony. I had enough of you sucking off my wealth...."

Throwing divorce papers at her face Bashar watched her  scream and thrash away everything she could.

Today she lost everything. Today she lost the only thing she loved after Ali. Money.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME... YOU CAN'T. I WONT LET YOU."

"I ALREADY DID THAT TABSSUM. I ALREADY DID THAT...."

And then he gave her a bright smile and patted her cheek, feeling happy after divorcing her. She didn't deserved him. She never did.

"You can take her."

This time again Mustafa held her arm and threw her towards the police officer, giving her his best smile but the difference was he wasn't looking handsome, instead he was resembling a devil which she managed to unleash with her deeds. A devil who was happy after his revenge.

"Happy birthday Mrs... Oopss
Ms. Tabssum. Best wishes for your new home...."

He smiled, wishing her, giving her the best birthday of her life. It was her birthday but he was the one who was the happiest man on the earth. Today was his lucky day.

"I won't leave you. I swear I won't."

Wiping her tears, Tabssum promised which Mustafa waved off with the flick of his fingers.

"And I swear, I won't let you leave your permanent new home EVER!!"

"MUSTAFA...."

She gritted her teeth, wanting to eliminate the smile on Mustafa's face feeling herself burn with rage to destroy Mustafa Ahwaan.

"YES, REMEMBER IT'S MIR MUSTAFA AHWAAN....AND I MAKE LIFE HELL FOR THOSE WHO DARES TO HURT MY FAMILY....GOOD LUCK!!"

Mustafa tapped the side of her brain, and give her a warning switching on to his sinister look, which made her shiver and cower back in fear.

He looked like an incarnation of devil and she knew it was better to leave, rather than poke him to increase his anger.

"I am so sorry from her side Mustafa. I am sorry that she tried to kill-"

Watching his ex-wife leave, Bashar walked towards Mustafa and held his hand, feeling sorry but Mustafa stopped him.

He didn't wanted to hear his empty promises. Bashar was no different than Tabassum. Loving a person was different and supporting the wrong deeds of the person you love was different, and Bashar always supported his evil wife in the name of love. He had always been blind in the love of that witch and had always been soft on her. So, just like Tabssum, Bashar was equally responsible for Mustafa and he wasn't ready to forgive him at all. Also, now when Tabssum was exposed in front of the whole world he didn't needed to be with her spineless ex-husband. He wanted to eliminate his partnership with him as his payment for keeping quiet.

"Don't!! She is completely fine now uncle. But I am sorry to say that I can't keep any relation with you anymore. I am withdrawing all my shares from our buisness. I can't be your partner anymore."

Mustafa's words paled Bashar knowing he was the owner of more than fifty percent of shares in his business. He would be left with nothing if Mustafa withdrew his shares and the thought scared him. He didn't wanted to loose his hard build empire. He didn't want his efforts of years to go in vain and thus he pleaded Mustafa to take back his words.

"What!!! Please don't do this Mustafa. Please."

"I can't uncle. Me and my wife had suffered enough because of your ex-wife. And now I don't want to keep any relation with anyone related to her."

Mustafa didn't wanted to hear any of his excuse but only wanted to be with his wife whom he had sended back home with Osama seeing her unwell condition. She was pretty shaken up by the incident and thus he thought it was better to send her home to rest.

"But I have ended all my relations with her already...."

"Still, you loved her and I am sure she'll try to connect you. Even though I am not letting her out of jail in this lifetime but I still can't trust you...."

His voice was sharp and crisp holding the tone of not wanting to discuss the matter further, but his father tried to interrupt only to get turned down again.

"Mustafa..."

"I am so sorry baba but it's my decision and I have no intention to change it."

"I agree with bhaai and I too am withdrawing my all twenty percent of shares from our partnership."

Hassan too supported the decision of his older brother, knowing what he was doing was absolutely right but at the same time requested his brother to retain his shares in the business till the old man was stable enough to work on his own.

He didn't wanted his brother to change his at all decision but wanted him to wait a little before cutting all ties with Bashar uncle.

"I am sorry uncle but you supported her even after knowing about her deeds and even today if you wouldn't haven't got to know about her thoughts about yourself, you won't have had left her..."

Mustafa gave him a reality check and after watching Hassan insist, he agreed to retain his shares too even when his heart was asking him not to.

"I..."

Bashar was feeling guilty for supporting his wife and had nothing to do but keep his head down feeling embarrassed and ashamed.

"You don't have to say anything uncle. We won't be withdrawing our shares till your business is stable."

"Thank you."

Bashar couldn't be thankful enough to the brothers for helping him.

"I'll take my leave now. My wife needs me."

And with that he took the hold of his car keys and proceeded towards the exit.

Dark.

It was all dark when he entered their room. His eyes frantically searched for his wife, whom he saw sleeping on the sofa with a tensed look on her face. Her brows were knitted together, showcasing an uncomfortable look, whereas her hands were clasped tightly around her abdomen. It looked like she was scared and was protecting her children from any harm.

A soft sigh escaped Mustafa's lips as he watched his wife, feeling physical pain when he traced his long fingers over her swollen eyes.

His touch alerted her, as a soft whimper escaped her lips, feeling danger and her eyes immediately shot open finding Mustafa sitting by her side.

"M-mustafa...."

A lone tear leaked out of her eye when he embraced her. She needed that hug. She needed his warmth to sustain herself.

"Shhh... Meri jaan bas... Everything's over. It's all good now."

Holding her tightly, he kissed her hair and rubbed her back in circles finding her hiccupping. She was pretty scared with what happened and was crying continuously on his shoulder like a small child.

"S-she t-tried to harm our c-children Mustafa. She tried to k-kill them. Agar aaj Hassan time pe nahi aata to pata nahi kya hota. I would have-"

She shivered recalling the same scene when Mustafa stopped her from speaking further. His soul itself trembled with fear thinking of the mere idea of loosing his children.

But he wouldn't have had let it happen, atleast as long as he was alive.

"Nothing happened and they are fine jaani."

Wiping her tears, he gave her a small smile as he brushed his fingers over  her abdomen, feeling peace surge through his veins. But she was still feeling uneasy and opened her mouth to speak when he again stopped her, answering her unasked question.

"But-"

"Maine bola na kuch nahi hota aapko. My men had eyes over you."

(I said I wouldn't had let anything happen to you.)

"What!! Then why did you let her push me ?"

She was shocked but moreover she was angry at him. How could he leave her alone with that woman knowing well how she was ? She was so angry at him for letting her go through such trauma.

"I didn't let her. I swear when I got to know about her following you, I was on my way to get you, when Hassan asked me to stop and let him handle everything."

He remembered how angry he was when his men told him about that witch following Maria. He immediately sensed danger and was about to rush to his wife when Hassan took his permission to interfere. He promised him to keep her safe and expose Tabassum in front of everyone and work according to his plan.

Pushing his wife into danger was never a part of the plan. Heck he didn't even wanted to take her to the party but he agreed when she insisted. He already had a fair idea of Tabassum trying to harm her and that's why he appointed few men to keep eyes on both of them.

Alas, he was relieved everything went well and his little family was safe as well.

"But still I was scared..."

Her soft, emotional voice broke him out of his trance as he pressed his fingers over her eyes to wipe the fat tears, and his thumb made it's way towards her chin to pat the area lightly, pleading her to stop crying.

"Will you please stop crying jaani ? She is already in jail, paying for her sins and I promise you that I'll never let her hurt you or our kids. Ever."

"Promise..."

She didn't cared if Tabssum was in jail or in hell. All she cared about was the safety of her children, her little ones and her Noorie.

Stretching her hand, she pouted and waited from him to promise her which he did, swearing on his life, looking dead in her eyes, showcasing the sincerity of his words.

"I swear on my life to always keep you and our children safe."

A wide smile made it's way to her face as soon as those words left his mouth and in happiness she kissed his cheeks, eliminating all her fears, making him chuckle loudly and pat her back in return.

"Shabaash."

(Well done.)

"For what ?"

She got confused unable to understand the reason behind him appreciating her.

"Itni pyaari smile dene ke liye jaani. Wait!! Did I ever told you that you look too adorable with your cute little red nose ?"

His first sentence made her smile more widely, but it didn't took time to change into a scowl when he spoke his next sentence and she immediately swatted his hand away, as he was trying his luck to pinch her nose again.

He stopped at once watching her frown and prayed to god to save him from her.

"Don't call me cute or adorable. I don't like it."

She scrunched her nose remembering how Osama made fun of her by calling her fat. And now her own husband was doing the same. Her nose flared up and she decided to warn Mustafa before he make the mistake of unleashing her anger upon himself.

"Why so ?"

"It makes me feel fat. Like very fat, and if you ever try to attack me on my weight then I'll not talk with you."

At the end she warned him, scaring him off with her best glare, watching him gulp nervously before starting to speak, taking it on himself to make her understand about gaining weight without letting her feel bad.

"But my love you are bound to gain weight because of these two and this is just your mid trimester. Also, totalling the cravings of you three, I can bet you are going to gain much more weight than you already have... So please relax. It's nothing to fret about."

Starting on a soft note, he tired his best to make her understand about weight gain but she was having none of it rather, listening to him made her fell more emotional and angry than she already was.

Showtime Mustafa Ahwaan. I am not going to spare you.

Glaring, she stood up from the sofa and was about to throw him out of the room for depressing her, when the twins decided to make their appearance, saving their baba from the wrath of their angry mama.

"Get.... Ahh!!"

Watching his wife red in anger Mustafa too stood up nervously, waiting for her to blast bomb of her mood swing upon him, when he heard her wince and caress her abdomen, feeling pain.

He was quick just like her to keep his hand over her belly thinking something went wrong, but his eyes went wide as saucers when he felt them.

The twins were kicking. And finally he was getting the opportunity to witness them move after a long span of one week.

But now they when they were finally active, he froze not able to believe what he was witnessing, making his wife shake her head on his reaction.

"Are you fine ?"

After laughing for few moments Maria pinched Mustafa hard on his shoulder to snap him out his trance as it was getting annoying for her to watch him play freezing game. Her anger was long gone and replaced with amusement watching Mustafa.

"Snap out of it Mustafa Ahwaan!!"

He was looking so hilarious according to her and that was first time in her life she saw him so blank, with no expressions.

"Huh!! Yes.... Sit down please."

Nodding his head vigorously, he ordered her to sit snapping out of his la la land, feeling impatient to talk with his children. He really wanted to introduce himself to them.

Oh how excited he was.

"Can I lie down ? I am so tired."

But before he could start, Maria stopped him and yawned, making him grumble in annoyance and pick her up to help her lie down on the bed so that he could start with his introduction, having no patience to deal with anything or anyone right now.

He had already waited for one freaking week and now he didn't wanted to wait any longer. He was so impatient and excited to meet his babies, his little soldiers.

"Salam my little heartbeats. It's me your baba..."

His voice came out low, almost a whisper, feeling nervous. What if they stopped moving just like last time ? What if they were scared of him, his intimidating nature ? What if they didn't like him ?

Many questions revolved inside his brain adding to his nervousness, but it quickly flew away when again felt a little flutter over his wife's abdomen, making him smile widely and kiss her growing belly in happiness.

It was his first time feeling his own children and the feeling was indescribable.

Mashallah it was so amazing.

"See they know me."

A throaty chuckle escaped his lips when he felt his children responding  him. So, they weren't scared of him. And he was glad they weren't scared of him; for now.

"Of course they do. Afterall they are your miniatures. Little devils."

Squeezing his free hand, Maria smiled back calling the twins little devils, when she felt them kicking her hard for calling them 'little devils'.

"Ouuu!! I am so sorry. You both are not devils, you are my little Angels just like your appi Noor."

Wincing, she pouted, rubbing her belly regretting calling them devils, which they actually were but she wouldn't dare to call them devils again, not having the stamina to experience their hard kicks regularly.

And just like a good mother she took her words back, feeling them kick her softly this time.

"See my babies are intelligent too. Aren't you both ?"

Chuckling, Mustafa removed her hand replacing it with his, continuing to talk with the twins, feeling them kick more harder than the last time.

It looked like the twins were very excited to talk with their baba.

"Don't excite them too much Mustafa. Their excitement is too painful for me."

Maria scolded him, wiping the lone tear which came out of her eye due to the pain and took long breaths to relax herself, making Mustafa scold his children for hurting their mama.

"Don't kick your mama too hard my little soldiers. I know you are excited to talk with your handsome baba but you see mama is getting jealous-"

Mustafa did decided to make his children understand and then he also decided to tease his wife too, who was apparently rolling her eyes watching him talk animatedly with the twins.

"I am not jealous and you are not that handsome."

Scoffing at him, Maria denied his allegations of calling her jealous and did also denied accepting that he was handsome which she knew he was, but she didn't wanted to admit it on his face and float his ego, but he had another plans and decided to tease her as much as he could.

"Achaa!! You know that I am and you yourself have admitted it many times after our long love making-"

Leaning closer he pecked her lips hard and pulled her cheeks, continuing his task to tease her when she concealed his mouth with her hand and glared at him, feeling flustered with his words.

"Shut up!! You are suppose to talk with them, not argue with me."

"Your mama is resembling a red chilli, soldiers."

Controlling his laugh, Mustafa managed to pull a poker face and continued to talk with the twins stroking his hand over Maria's abdomen, ignoring her as if she was not present in the room.

"Aur aapke liye behtar hoga ke aap is laal mirch se panga na lein warna aapke liye acha nahi hoga."

(And it's better if you don't mess with this red chilli otherwise it won't be good for you.)

Hearing Mustafa's teasings Maria bellowed, slapping his hand away from her abdomen when she felt another hard kick, but this time she felt something strange about it. She felt as if only one of them kicked her, not both.

"Allah!! Why are you kicking me so hard ? What did I do now ?"

A frustrated cry left her lips which turned into an irritable scowl when she noticed Mustafa's expressions. He was grinning like an idiot as if he was awarded with an Oscar.

"Cause clearly I am their favourite parent. Finally meri side bhi koi hoga."

(Finally someone would be on my side too.)

Watching her expressions, he patted her cheeks in pity answering her instead of her children, feeling his eyes well up with the amount of love the twins were showering upon poor him.

Maybe now it was his turn to rule and be the more favorable parent.

"But from what I feel I think only one of them kicked so you are still in minority."

Maria was quick to burst his bubble and smile victoriously, seeing him huff loudly and glare at her for snatching away his dream to be the more favoured parent.

"I bet my daughter is on my side."

Letting go of the depressing thought, he again smiled. Something was better than nothing. Alteast one of his twin was on his side and he was happy that finally someone was taking his side, unlike Noor who was quick to abandon him for her mama.

"Whoever it is, will change its party because mama always comes first."

Smirking, Maria covered herself with blanket feeling cold and closed her  eyes feeling sleepy when she heard again Mustafa's challenging voice.

"We'll see."

"Yes, we'll see."

Minutes passed away in silence when she opened her eyes a little and watched Mustafa hovering over her bump, whispering something which she wasn't able to hear at all.

She had no idea of what he was upto now.

"No matter whomsoever's side you take you take, baba doesn't want any of you to hurt your mama-"

"Hey!!! You are not suppose to listen."

Sensing movements, he looked up and narrowed his eyes at his wife for sneaking up between him and the twins.

"Aisi kya secret baat kar rahe hai aap ?"

(Which kind of secret talks are you talking about ?)

This time she opened her eyes fully and looked at him with prying eyes, waiting for his answer but he denied her saying it was between him and his children and asked her to close her eyes as well her ears, wanting no distraction or disruption.

"It's between me and my children."

"Close your ears jaani and stop distracting me."

"Okay! Okay. I am not listening. I'll am sleepy anyways."

Answering him, Maria closed her eyes feeling sleep taking over herself.

"So where were we ? Yes, I was telling you not to hurt your mama. You both see she is precious. Too precious for your baba."

Mustafa smiled mentioning about how precious his wife was to his children and took his time to admire her sleeping form when he felt a very soft flutter under his palm, making him know that the twins were still awake and interested to talk with their baba and so, he continued.

"And no matter how much baba loves you both, his love for your mama is more. So, it's a warning from baba's side to you both to not to hurt your mama ever."

Saying this he slowly kissed the palm of his wife which was lying on her side.

"Acha ab bahut raat ho gayi hai baba is going to sleep now. Baba loves you so much my little soldiers... Sleep well."

Kissing the bump twice for each twin, he laid down beside his wife and pulled her in his arms, proceeding to  kiss her forehead, feeling her squirm in his arms only to keep her head on his chest and sigh in satisfaction.

"Love you more, my jaani."

Professing his love, he closed his eyes feeling sleep overtook him after few minutes. It was after years every burden, every pain was weighed off his shoulders. Finally, after years he was at peace.

The strom was finally over and now it was time for happiness. Abundance of happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salam everyone,

So finally Tabssum paid for her sins.🥳 Are you all happy now ?🤩🤩

Who all loved the banter between Mustafa and Maria ? 😆😆

Whom do you think deserves the title of 'the favourite parent' ? Mama or baba ?

Andddd!!! Please Suggest some names for the twins ? We'll have a pole afterwards for the most popular names....😉

Don't forget to vote and comment 🙂

Take care,🥰
Till next time
Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
150K 8.3K 9
Hamdaani Heirs #5 The story of Musa and Hania. Of their unbridled passion and unconditional love. Of them exploring the sinfully pleasurable aspect...
183K 7.1K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
538K 21.6K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...