Hero's of Olympus and Magnus...

Autorstwa LillisRealm

As the title says this is a Hero's of Olympus/ Magnus Chase preferences and scenarios. I'd say Boyfriend scen... Więcej

(a/n)
Dating Percy Jackson would include
Dating Jason grace Would Include
Dating Leo Valdez would include
Dating Nico Di Angelo Would include
Dating Frank Zhang Would Include
Dating Will Solace would include
Dating Magnus Chase would include
Dating Hearthstone Would Include
Dating Alex Fierro Would Include
(A/n)/Update
Dialogue prompts
First meeting
What they thought when you met
getting closer
(A/n) (Thank you so much my dudes)
Halloween special
SUPER IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
They talk about you
Holiday special
Authors note (will delete later)
Problems
Wiping off their kisses
Yall probaly hate me by now
How they would react to me (or you) simping for Octavian
Riodanverse incorrect quotes
Riodanverse incorect quotes part 2
Nico's Birthday
My judgment of you based on who you simp for
Valentines day
Coming out as trans
Toxic headcanons
My writing and future updates
HoO/MCGA cast as things my teachers said
Happy Birthday Will Solace

We meet again

3.3K 52 53
Autorstwa LillisRealm

SIGH as some of you may know wattpad said "fuck you Lilli" and deleted 2 parts from this chapter but I didn't realize this till later on so I'm here to say I'VE WRITEN JASON AND FRANKS PART IF YOU WANT TO READ IT I'm really sorry I need to learn to just write on google docs

Btw tere is cursing in the chapter, as expected with me lmao, so just to let you know. Mostly in Alex's part btw.

Franks part got deleted for some reason??????? thanks wattpad *cough* fuck you *cough* so I wrote it. It's also longer than normal because I felt bad

Percy:

You hadn't been able to talk to Percy since your first day at camp, which was around a week ago. You had planned on talking to him during the campfire, but turns out that you were extremely tired and passed out once you got to the Hermes cabin.

So now you were laying on your back in the strawberry field, the strong scent of strawberry's wafted around, it was almost sickening. After a few minutes you picked yourself up, dusted off your jeans and started walking towards the sword fighting arena.

The walk was very tortures, Mr D thought it would be a great idea to get in a fight with his brother, Apollo and now camp was suffering. In the back of your head you reminded yourself to go for a swim later in the day.

As you walked towards the arena you saw a familiar face, Percy Jackson was training agents a dummy that he had completely destroyed.

His foot movements kicking up dirt and dust, creating a small cloud around his feet.

You watched him for a few minutes, he was amazing. No wonder people called him the best sword fighter, the evidence was before you. After another minute he stopped hacking away at the poor dummy and bent down to grab his water bottle, taking a sip before poring it over his head. Oddly enough the water didn't wet him, he remand as dry as before, save from the copious amount of sweat on him.

When he turned around he spotted you immediately, giving a bright smile and wave.

"Hey (Y/n)!" his voice was light and happy as he walked over to where you stood. "Hi Percy." you returned the greeting smiling at him.

"I was looking forward to seeing you at campfire, what happened?" his lips pulled downward almost like he was half pouting. "Oh yeah, I just blacked out once I got to the Hermes cabin" you laughed hoping he would understand and not get upset.

His expression lightened and he laughed as well "Oh well I guess that makes sense" a few moments of silence passed. "So,,,where you checking me out or something?" he asked teasingly, a smug grin played on his lips.

"What? No!" your face reddened at the implication "I just came here to train, and you were already here, and you just looked cool and-" you were cut off by a light hearted laugh. "I was only joking though now I kinda think you were." he sent a small wink your way before containing. "But how about I show you a little, y'know like train ya'?"

Considering he was like the best sword fighter like almost every you instantly said yes.

After almost on hour of training, you had gotten way to over heated and you called it.

"Hey um Perce?" He only hummed as he drank from another bottle of water.

"I think I'm getting to hot for this, I'm going to jump into the lake and cool off" you started taking off your armor and setting it back to where Percy and gotten it.

"Oh cool, I was gonna head there soon. If you don't mind me joining you?" He smiled at you, seeing if you had any objections.

You only smirked and shook her head. "No objections over here, let's get going it's so hot"

You and Percy ended up spending a lot of the weekend by the lake together, cooling down from the hot weather.

Jason:

It had been a few days after your encounter with Praetor Jason Grace. You would have liked to see him again but understood that being Praetor came with lots of duties

You were sat on the hill next to the shrine to Jupiter. It had been quite a stressful day for you. Your schedule seemed almost 3 times longer than normal. So sitting down and watching the sun set, breathing in fresh air felt nice.

You laid down on the grass just relaxing when you heard someone talking.

You looked over to see a very agitated looking Jason leaving the Jupiter temple mumbling something about "Octavian" and "annoying auger" (Highkey love Octavian though so shhhh)

As he walked he re adjusted his robes and trying to flatten his hair, which looked like he had run his hands through multiple times.

"Hey! Praetor Grace!" He looked up at you for a second irritation dusted his face before relaxing slightly. "Hello (y/n) how are you? Are you adjusted well?"

"As well as I can be I guess. Everyone in my legion is pretty nice, but what was that? You seemed pretty pissed just now."

Jason sighed before rubbing the bridged of his nose. "It's nothing Octavian is upset about a bear shipment not making it here on time and then started complaining about his robes or whatever. I've just had a long day and an Octavian whining is making it worse."

You were about to try and sympathize with him when he seemed to realize what he had said "I am so sorry I shouldn't have said that. It wasn't really professional of me was it?"

You stood up, dusting of your legs. "No it wasn't but I think you deserve the right to not be professional. He's a big pain in the ass. He took my stuffy the other day! Mr Quak may never look the same!" You sighed dramatically, placing a hand over your heart. Jason laughed, readjusting his glasses again.

"I'm really sorry about that. But I should really get going I have some work to get done, see you later." Jason began to walk off when you grabbed his hand.

"Wait you deserve a break! Why don't we go on a walk or something. Just to keep your mind off some things?" Jason thought for a moment before sighing "sure I guess that would be fine. I need to head to the stables anyways."

Though the walk to the stables weren't normally that long it felt like it took twice as long as normal. You both laughing probably way to loud, disturbing others. It was nice to see Jason laugh. It proved he was an actual teenager and not a robot.

"So...when are you gonna tell me where you got that scar?" Jason shook his head laughing "not any time soon. I'm not trying to embarrass myself in front of you!"

"I'm sure it's not that bad!" He gave you a deadpan look which made you giggle more "oh so it must huge been something really stupid!"

After arriving at the stables you stayed and watched Jason work, then walked with him to dinner.

"You know I could walk myself to dinner right?" He asked you, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Oh yeah I know. I just think it's fun to talk to you, plus you're pretty cute."

Jason blushed, looking down before clearing his throat. "Well this was fun. Thanks for hanging out with me. I actually really needed it."

You nodded, smiling at him "you can't work yourself into the ground now can you Grace? I'm gonna make it my own personal goal to make sure you're taking breaks!"

Jason groaned sarcastically, smiling at you. "Well I guess that means we'll have to take more walks huh?"

Leo:

The constant worry of you (M/s/j) had been on your mind for the last 24 hours. When you first woke up you wanted to go straight to the Hephaestus cabin and ask Leo if he was done.

But the logical part of your brain told you that, no that was not a good idea. Plus probably very rude. So you tried focusing on other things.

The day went by agonizingly slow. Breakfast you looked at the Hephaestus table, no Leo. Lunch, no Leo. Dinner? No Leo.

Most of your day you had been looking for the boy, waiting for the chance to ask if he had fixed if yet.

Alas the day had ended and you had yet to see Leo. Getting ready for bed you sat on your bed thinking about your (m/s/j). You didn't want to be pushy or anything, but it was eating you up inside.

You woke up to the Stolls pouring a bucket of water over you head. Let's just saying your day did not start off well.

You sat in the strawberry field, feeling like you were going to cry. I mean you could no one was around so...

You let out a sob, stuffing your face in your hand. You sobs were quiet and breathy.

As you had nothing left to cry anymore you felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Here you are pretty one! Good as new!- hey are you okay?" Leo was standing right in front of you. Hand holding the (m/s/j) as he crouched down.

You looked at him for a moment before bursting again. Sobs reacts through you. Leo immediately started patting your back shushing you and saying very sweet things.

After a few moments you let out a breathy cough "wow this is humiliating, I've only met you twice and both times I've sobbed uncontrollably" you laughed, though nothing seemed funny.

Leo breathed in before looking at you. "Hey, it's okay, this whole thing is pretty big. It's a lot to take in. It's okay to cry, you just lot your (m/s). A lot comes with being a Demi god. It's okay." His eyes held such a level of sincerity you couldn't help but smile.

He showed you the (m/s/j) once more, putting it on you. "There nice and new! A pretty lady like you deserve a nice (m/s/h). And maybe I should get a prize for helping you out~" Leo wiggled his brows a winked at you.

You felt your face heat up at his indications. "How about as repayment we can hang out at the camp fire?" Leo's eyes lit up "Woah woah what? Really? Oh yeah! um I mean cool. Yeah cool"

You smiled at his childish antics before you started leading him to the campfire. His face was a bright red, for someone who claimed to be such a flirt and a "bad boy supreme" he couldn't handle getting flirted at very well could he?

Nico:

Your chance encounter with the son of Hades left you wanting to speak to the boy again. But much to your dismay you hadn't seen him since then. You thought you'd see him in the dining pavilion at least once, but no.

You woke up with a start, the memory of your nightmare slipping away like water in your hands. Leaving you with nothing but an overwhelming sense of fear and the feeling of the cabin being to small.

A split second decision was what you blamed for standing out of your bed, slipping on your shoes, grabbing a sweat shirt and heading to the beach.

you knew there was a chance of becoming harpy food, but anything was better than being stuck in the cabin right now.

You walked quickly to the lake, shivering slightly at the breeze. The lake seemed like the best idea at the moment. A place to calm your thoughts, plus it wasn't the monster filled woods.

Once you arrived at the lake you saw a figure of what you thought was a boy sitting on the dock, normally you would have sat down near them, but they seemed to not want to be interrupted. And to be fair you didn't want to either.

You sat down, watching the waves crash onto the shore. It was calming, you let out a breath before laying your head down to stare at the sky.

Once calmed down you heard the boy speak. "What are you doing here, it dark" his voice sent a chill up your spine. Stood in front of you was the boy who you had been keeping a look out for for the last few weeks.

You sat up, dusted some sand out of you hair before responding. "I could say the same to you. Why are you up? By the way where have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks. Like not even at the dinning pavilion. Don't you eat?-"

He grunts out irritated "You talk to much" he sits down next to you, keeping his distance a bit. Even from the small distance between the two of you, you could feel how could he was.

You turned your gaze to him for a few seconds trying to decide how to start a conversation, sitting in silence wasn't exactly ideal at the moment.

"Stop staring at me" his voice was ruff, with a small hint of an Italian accent. "Why are you out? It's late"

You sighed, trying to come up with a way to make your explanation sound less whimpy. "I had a nightmare. It was pretty bad, I think. I don't remember what happened in it, I just feel really scared y'know? I just came here to clear my mind and calm down"

He breathed in and stiffened. "Why are you here?" he glared at you for a second before answering "because I wanted to be"  

You ended up having multiple small conversations with the son of Hades for the rest of the night until the sun came up. In the end you didn't understand why people feared him so much.    

Frank: (btw Orli is a friend of mine and I say they because they are none binary so if you're going to say something about them use they/them pronouns!)

Since meeting Frank you hadn't spoken to him, both agreeing to meet up two days later to continue your archery training, you had seen him around but you had other things to do.

You were walking back from the training arena, covered in sweat. Walking past the archery range you noticed a hawk by the woods.

You walked over to the animal quickly bending down to see that it was nicked by an arrow. It was still semi conscious, at least enough to know you were there. As it saw you approach it started to try and back away. Looking into its eyes it seemed to have sense of awareness that no other animal really had.

You lowered yourself and slowly reached a hand out to pet it's head. Slowly it nuzzled into your hand before relaxing into your touch.

"Awww poor baby someone hit you and didn't even help" you cooed at bird, picking it up into your arms and walking to your legion with it.

As you walked to your legion the hawk feel asleep in your hold, it looked adorable. You quietly wondered who had hit the hawk and had just left it without at least checking to see if it was alright.

If you knew this person you would scold them for being so irresponsible and not having any regard for the living things around them. But you had no way of finding them so the best thing you can do is try and make sure the bird got taken care of.

Ones you walked into your legion one of your legion mates, Orli, looked up at you oddly from their bed. "what's with the bird?" they asked using their pencil to point at the hawk in your arms.

"Oh I found it by the archery range, some person hit it and just left it there, so I'm gonna help it" They looked at you for a second and thought "need help?" they asked raising an eyebrow.

"No it's fine I got it. But do you know where the first aid kit is?" they pointed at the bathroom before getting up. "You coming to dinner?" they walked over to the door and grabbed a book from their bed.

"umm nah but can you grab me something?" you settled the hawk onto your bed looking over at them. "no nerd" they stuck their tongue out and left, though you knew they were going to get you some food so you didn't have to worry about that.

You went into the bathroom, grabbed a first aid kit and started wrapping the hawk's wing with gauze. Ones done you walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

You walked out drying your hair, you looked over to see the hawks only to find a passed out Frank on your bed with gauze falling off his arm.

"FRANK!" your loud voice woke him up with a start, he fell of the bed onto the floor. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He looked up at you rubbing his head looking disoriented. Ones he seemed to get his barring's back he looked at you and blushed.

"Oh my g-gods I am s-s-so sorry (y-y-/n) Umm I d-didn't m-mean to" he looked down in embarrassment before continuing. "I t-turned into a hawks and s-some h-h-hit me a-a-and I c-c-could'nt t-turn b-back!" his hands was in his face, the tips of his ears bright red he looked like he was about to cry.

You remember hearing hearing he can shift into different animals and that sometimes he get's stuck as them. You suddenly felt very bad for yelling at him. "Hey it's okay! You just surprised me!" he looked up into from his hands, a cloud of humifaction still hovered over him. "How about I fix up that cut correctly this time hm? Plus maybe we can still catch dinner if it's not to late!"

You helped him stand up before correctly wrapping his arm with the gauze. "There all better!" you playfully kissed his arm making his flush even more than you thought passable.

Standing up you grabbed his arm and started walking out the legion door. "W-what are you d-d-doing?" his voice sounded soft.

"There's still 30 minutes of dinner, we can still get some!" you yelled walking fast. "B-but w-were b-both l-late p-people might t-think-" you cut him off with a snort.

"I think it will be fine Frank"

Will:

You had been released for the infirmary earlier today, of course since Will has been taking care of you, you saw him again. But you hadn't talked like you did when you first woke up.

You wanted to walk around, you were stuck in the infirmary for around a week. You wanted to experience 'camp half-blood' in its entirety.

So far you had been to the strawberry fields, the lava wall, sword fighting arena, and the lake.

There were other things you wanted to see but the next thing that was on your list was the archery rang. Archery seems so cool, and something that you would be interested in.

As you walked towards the range you saw a blond haired boy. Will. You wanted to go up and say hi, but he seemed very distracted at the moment so maybe not the best idea.

As you walked around the archery range you heard a shout from who you could only assume was Will.

"(Y/N)!!! WATCH OUT!!!" But it was to late. You were shot in the shoulder with an arrow.

You well to the ground with a thud. It didn't hurt for a moment, Adrenalin pumping through your veins. After you calmed down everything seemed to hurt more. You let out a whimper as you felt the blood ooze our the wound and gush down your shoulder. You hands went to the arrow, holding it in agonizing pain.

"Oh my gods (y/n) I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" Will picked you up bridal style and ran to the infirmary.

Your head lulled with his steps, you placed your head on his shoulder, trying not to let your eyes close.

"(Y/n) stay awake please! Please don't close your eyes just keep them on my okay?" His please we're met with small whimpers. "I'm tired and c-cold"

"It's just the blood loss. We're just about-"

And you blacked out.

You woke up to a sight that was all to familiar at this point.

You sat up, placed a hand on your injured shoulder. Will walked into the room with some ambrosia.

"Oh (y/n) thank the god you are awake!" He hugged you quickly before feeding you some ambrosia. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, i really suck at archery. I was trying to learn so I could help better but that just failed since I hurt you..." he started rambling, giving you a small headache.

"...plus you just got to camp and have been i think the infirmary for a few more days. It's all my fault I'm so sorry" "Will I don't want to be rude but please shut up for a second you're giving me a headache."

His mouth clamped shut, watching you for a moment. Before heading to the door. "I'm really sorry again is there anything I can do?"

You pondering his question for a moment before deciding. "I'm tired." You tell him, laying back down. "Sing me a song, i heard you have a beautiful voice"

Will blushed lightly before sitting next to you a singing you a lullaby. You fell asleep, controlled by his mesmerizing voice. Will stopped and smiled standing but before turning to look at you.

"Sleep well"
(If you are wondering what the lullaby is it's 'everything stays' from adventure time)
Magnus:

You had almost forgotten about the boy Magnus you had met a few months ago, to be fair you had other things going on at the moment. Like the fact that you and just died and rewatched your death moment.

You sat down where the man had told you to, everything sounded like white noise. Has this really happened? Where you dead? Where you the child of a Norse god? We're you-

You're thoughts were cut out by a boy in a solder costume holding his hand out "Welcome to floor 19!" You thanked him and sat down. Picking at your food, you felt sick to your stomach.

'How am I supposed to eat? I just watched myself die!' Your thoughts seemed to be a frenzy in your brain. 'What the Hel is happening??'

What seemed like only a few moments, but more like an hour everyone was headed to their rooms.

You walked with the boy who had introduced you to floor 19, he told you didn't want you to get lost. Standing next to him was a blond boy whom you felt as though you knew but couldn't place it.

You sat in your room for a few moment letting your brain take in the information when someone knocked at the door.

Standing up you smoothed your hair out, and opened the door. Standing in front of you there was a girl with curly red hair. "Hey! Tj sent me to fetch you! We're playing games in his room!" Her has a thick accent to it. You followed along with her to Tj's room before being let in and sitting down on the floor.

You scanned the room looking at the people before you. Sure you saw them at dinner but you had been a bit distracted before. You could take everyone in properly.

You guessed they could sense your thoughts so they introduced themself one by one.

As you looked at each of them you noticed the blond boy again. You gave him a questioning look before he said his name.

"I'm Magnus" he huffed, offering a small wave. He looked at you as if he knew you.

Then it clicked.

"Magnus! You're the boy who tried to steal from me when I was waiting for a bus in Boston!" You said, having connected the dotes.

Magnus went pink and nodded before the other chimed in "you what?"

"Yeah I um tried to steal their money, they bought me falafel and gave me some money" he looked to the side, seemingly embarrassed at his past actions.

"You seemed hungry, I helped it's not much" truthfully you didn't think it was much, you just fed a hungry boy. So what?

You ended up watching a few movies with everyone. You sat down next to Magnus and started talking to him.

"So how have you been?" You tried to start up a conversation with him. He turned to you, "I've been good, you know died and everything...good times" you laughed not knowing if he was serious or not.

The movie continued with you and Magnus having small conversations during the running time. Ever so often Magnus's necklace told you to shut the hell up because he was paying attention to the movie.

After a small moment of confusion and Magnus explains why the hell his necklace talked to you, it was time to go to your rooms and get some sleep.

You walked with Magnus talking more before arriving at your door. Right before you opened up your door he held your shoulder.

"Umm before you go to bed I just wanted to say thank you."

This was a bit out of complex as before you were talking about some of the battles he has fought so far along with explaining what you were going to be doing in Valhalla.

He noticed your confused look before coughing "for buying me food and giving me money that one time, and umm" he let out a smaller embarrassed cough "not turning me into the police, yeah just thanks"

You both walked into your rooms and went to bed, wondering why your heart felt like it was pumping way to fast.

Hearthstone:

You made a promise to Blitz to keep in touch. About a week after stumbling into his shop you meet up again briefly were he asked if you wanted to get coffee with him and Hearth later on that month.

You said yes immediately, than went your separate ways. Though you remembered the fact that Blitzen best friend was hearing impaired, so to the best of your ability you tried to learn ASL.

You spent the rest of your month trying to memorize ASL, though it was harder than you originally thought. But you were determined to make sure you were at least able to hold some what of a conversation with Hearthstone.

The day came for you to go meet up with Blitzen and Hearthstone for coffee. You put on (y/o) and left your apartment, grabbing some money before leaving.

Once at the café you saw Blitzen sipping on a coffee while Hearthstone sat, rather stiffly, next to him with a barely drunken tea in front of him.

"Blitz!" Your voice called his attention, he looked over to you and waved before pointing to a chair. "Pull up a chair kid! Sorry we got some drinks before you got here"

"Oh it's not problem really" you smiled at him before turning to Hearthstone.

Hello it....is nice to see you....again.... Hearthstone

You knew you were rather awkward at signing, and pretty slow at that, but it's the thought that counts right?

Hearths eyes widened before quickly signing something back. It was hard to understand and you only gave him a confused look. He pulled his hands out again and this time signed much slower.

Hello (y/n) it is nice to see you again as well

"You know ASL?" Your direction was pointed at Blitz as he talked to you, signing at the same time so Hearthstone could understand.

"Oh yeah I've been trying to practice since I knew I would see Hearthstone again" s small blush dusted your cheeks as you looked down. You heard a small chuckle come from Blitzen "he said you can call him Hearth" once looking up you saw Hearth sign something to Blitzen before blushing lightly.

"He also said he apprenticed that you're learning asl for him" he sent a playful wink at the elf before turning back to you.

After a few minutes Blitzen excuses himself to go to the restroom, telling you that the coffee had gone through his system quickly.

You sat awkwardly for a moment, thinking of what you could try and talk to Hearth about. Before you could come up with it he tapped your shoulder.

"So....when did you get to Boston?"

He seemed stiff trying to strike up a conversation with you, but you could tell he was trying so you smiled back and answered his question.

"So you are a... elf? I've never...met an elf in real life, ....only ever read .....about them. But you.... seem cool compared to ....what I've read ....about them"

He stiffened up slightly as you talked about his heritage.

"Blitzen also told me you can....cast ....ruins! That is so cool! I wish I could! I've tried and it never ended up well, I'm happy that my .....eyebrows ....grew back"

You wiggle your eyebrows trying to lighten his mood, he let out a small breath of air and smiled slightly, indicating that he indeed did find you funny.

"Yes it is pretty cool I get to protect my friends and everything"

Blitzen has returned from the bathrooms 20 minutes ago, yet he stood a watched the two of you chat. He was happy that Hearth found a new friend. Blitzen could also notice the small blush on Hearths face as he talked to you more.

Alex:

Walking through Valhalla you found yourself lost, once again. The layout consistently changing you silently wondered how in Hel's name you were going to memorize the layout.

After going down multiple different hallways and staircases you finally made it to breakfast. where almost everyone from your floor was already seated.

You silently sat down next to Tj, him being your closest friend so far. He normally took you around, but today he must have forgotten or something.

"Hey wait took you so long?" TJ's voice ripped your from your thoughts, he glanced over at you from his food, which before he seemed pretty interested in. "I um...got lost...again" your face heated in embarrassment, the fact that you had been in Valhalla for a few days and still hadn't memorized where the dinning hall was embarrassed you quite a bit.

TJ was about to respond before he was cut off by a loud snort. You both looked up to see Alex laughing to herself, you hadn't had any real interactions with her. Though you did ask TJ about her and he told you she was gender fluid, and could be kinda rude sometimes.

"What is it Alex?" he asked looking directly at her. "Nothing it's just that you got lost, again, and this is what? Your 5th day here? Don't you think you would have memorized at least the way to the dinning hall by now?"

You glared at her while she only returned a lazy smile, you where about to give her a piece of your mind when TJ ever so nicely calmed you down.

"Don't worry about her, it's fine you don't remember. It's complicated" He smiled softly at you before returning to his food.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Alex roll her eyes before prodding at her food.

A few minutes passed when Alex got up and left, but not before a few sly remarks. "See you guys in a little, Maggie TJ your asses are mine are the battle field" you heard both boys laugh slightly before she turned to you. "Oh and (L/n) stop staring" with that she left.

You blushed lightly at your comment, but it was hard not to stare. She looked pretty hot in the skirt. (Leave me alone I have a thing for girls in pleated skirts)

Ones you finished your breakfast you saw that TJ had waited for you to finish before escorting you to your room.  

As he walked he explained how today's battle was all agents all. But the whole of floor 19 agreed to team up until it was only your floor standing than brutally murder each other, Y'know friend things.

~~~time skip because leave me alone~~~~

there wasn't many floor 19 members left. From what you knew it was only Alex, Magnus, halfborn and yourself left. But on the bright side there was only a hand full of people left!

Ducking under an axe you cut your hand that was holding (y/w) kneeling down for a second only for some guy to try and stab you while on the ground. You ended up somehow twisting yourself around him, grabbing his dagger and thrusting it in his neck, before bolting with said dagger.

Turning a corner you saw Alex, who looked like she was hiding. Since you were still teaming with her you set yourself down next to her. She reacted a second later with her wire cutting (whats it called again) wrapped around your throat, almost killing you.

"Frigg (Get it because its Odens son who is the big god? so like Jesus? get it? okay) Alex it's just me!" relief flooded her eyes as she let the wires fall from your throat, relaxing slightly. "Jeez don't sneak up on me like that! I almost fucking killed you" She laughed at her own joke before looking you up and down, taking in your appearance.

"Wow what happened?" once you explained how some bitch almost killed you a few minutes prior, you got an approving head nod from the girl. "That's pretty badass. Almost makes up for the embarrassment from the morning" you groan rolling your eyes.

"Which one?" your tone was both sarcastic and desperate trying to see if she remembered both humiliations of the morning. "hmm why not go with both? Getting lost on your way to breakfast and you staring at me because you think I look hot in this skirt" she lifts the ends lightly so the flick off her thighs the tiniest bit.

"Isn't it a bit hard to win a battle in a skirt?"  your question was only met with Alex rolling her eyes playfully at you. "Nah, plus I do look pretty hot. Maybe if you wore something like it you'd look almost as hot as me. Though that's pretty hard hard to do."

While you were talking you were both ambushed and stabbed in the back. You fell forward onto Alex's chest.

"Y'know your hair looks pretty okay right now" and thats the last thing you heard before dying.

(Sorry this one was long I just felt bad because Alex's first one was kinda bad and short)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:
Alright y'all this is kinda important! Do you want me to say who you're godly parent is in each story or leave it up to you? I kinda like the idea of choosing y'alls godly parents because it'll be a bit easier for writing and stuff, like I could use specific powers you'd have, which gods liked you and all that stuff. but if that isn't something you like than just tell me! 

Also if you wanted to add more of a back story for you for each person than tell me! Like I already have in mind a small backstory for (y/n) for Hearth! Just let me know if your interested

Percy- Hecate

Jason-Mercury

Leo-Khione

Nico-Demeter

Frank-Ceres  (Or suggest something if you have a better idea)

Will- Nyx

Magnus-Hel

Hearth- Bragi also you're a half elf

Alex-Hod

(I feel like through this you saw i like the opposites attract thing lmao) (if you don't know who the god is just ask!)

I wrote a random Alex oneshot at like 1 am and since it might take me a while to write the next chapter do you want me to upload it or wait to have a bunch of stories like it?

I feel so bad about not updating as much as I want, but I think I should put my mental health before writing. But I'm getting better :). BTW if you know any good Persona 5 x reader books send it to me? I kinda need some since my favorite one deleted their account.

-Lilli

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
190K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
134K 4.9K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...