°˖✧♡ídσl lífє♡✧˖°

By KitsuNaruto

Idol!AU Naruto's life is pretty normal. Mystery ability...? A homeschooled kid with delicate features. His n... More

prσlσguє. thє chαngє
chαptєr σnє. thє ѕtαrt
chαptєr twσ. wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆αudítíσnѕ pαrt σnє
chαptєr twσ. wαnnαвє ѕtαr☆αudítíσnѕ pαrt twσ
chαptєr thrєє. títlє ѕσng
chαptєr fívє. pσp/ѕtαrѕ☆
chαptєr ѕíх. hσlídαч
chαptєr ѕєvєn. tєαm вαttlє
chαptєr єíght. thє dσuвt
chαptєr nínє. ѕєcrєt fσund σut
chαptєr tєn. tєαm rєd vѕ tєαm grєєn
chαptєr єlєvєn. tєαm вlαck vѕ tєαm whítє

chαptєr fσur. prαctícє αnd pчjαmα pαrtíєѕ

2.6K 126 127
By KitsuNaruto

Last part...

Naruto's POV

The door unlocked and we stepped inside the room. It was wide and mirrors on four sides. At the far back corner, there's bottles of water and a box of snacks for all of us. And of course, cameras~

"Wow... This practice room makes me wanna dance and sing!" I looked around and my eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Oi oi Kouhai chan. You're like a kid just now." Shikamaru smirked and teased me.

I rolled my eyes and pulled his cheeks. "Stop. Making. Fun. Of. Me!!"

Gaara made us sit down as Neji started to speak. "Well then, let's introduce ourselves again to familiarize with each other since we will be spending the week together here practicing the title song."

We introduced one by one, starting from Neji first.

"Hyuuga Neji. Age 18. Grade A."

"Uchiha Sasuke. Age 17. Grade A."

"Nara Shikamaru. Age 17. Grade A."

"Gaara. Age 17. Grade A."

"Sai. Age 17. Grade A."

"Aburame Shino. Age 18. Grade B."

"Inuzuka Kiba. Age 17. Grade B."

"Naruto. Age 16. Grade A."

Kiba turned to me with a shocked face and exclaimed. "You're only 16!? Wow..."

I folded my legs, hugging them to my chest and smiled. "So you all are my senpais hehe~"

Poof!

Their faces turned red like a tomato. I blinked a few times and turned my focus the iPad on Shikamaru's hand.

"Let's watch the music video again ne?"

They snapped out and coughed a bit. Shikamaru clicked and we watched the music video again.

The video showed four girls singing and dancing, changing formations and in sync. I hummed the melody softly and mimicked the moves.

Hmm... This song is catchy but there's really a lot of sexy moves....

Oh my lord.

I covered my blushing face with my hands and peeked out between my fingers.

C-Can I even do this...?

Sai who was next to me noticed my face was getting redder and redder by the second, he placed a hand on my forehead, checking my temperature.

"What's wrong, Naruto? Your face is so red? Are you feeling ill or something?"

"I....um....nothing! L-Let's uh....check the lyrics!" I got flustered and turned to Shikamaru to grab the paper which had lyrics in it.

He distributed the papers out one by one, Sai was still staring at me with a smile on his face, his melody was a playful one like Sasuke before. Obviously he was teasing me just now.

I averted his eyes and read the lyrics, there's both Korean and English in this song. I had no problem reading both but how about the others?

Guess Kiba just read my mind, he looked up from the paper and asked.

"Hey you guys, do you know how to speak Korean? Cuz I don't...."

Shino placed his fingers under his chin and spoke. "Who doesn't know how to speak Korean, raise your hand."

Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Sai and Gaara raised up their hands. So only me, Neji and Sasuke knew Korean.

Sasuke furrowed his eyesbrows as he glanced over to Neji. "Hmm.... This might be a problem. Most of the Korean lyrics are the raps."

Neji nodded and said, "We better separate everyone here, rappers, singers and dancers first."

Sasuke—Dancer and Singer. (Rapper)

Naruto—Dancer and Singer.

Neji—Dancer and Singer. (Rapper)

Shikamaru—Dancer and Rapper. (Singer)

Gaara—Dancer and Singer.

Sai—Dancer and Singer.

Shino—Dancer and Rapper. (Singer)

Kiba—Dancer and Rapper.

"Okay. We surprisingly have an all rounded team it seems." Gaara smiled at us.

Shikamaru leaned back a bit and scratched his head with a sigh. "Then what should we do with the Korean lyrics? I don't mind learning them but the evaluation is next week. It's a waste of time. How troublesome..."

We fell into silence, thinking what should we do about it.

Shikamaru is right.... There's not much time left. If that's the case...

I thought up an idea and took out a pencil. The rest were staring at me as I cheeky grinned at them.

"That's easy! We can change the Korean lyrics to English!"

Everyone widened their eyes and pfted. Their melodies were telling me that they thought I was joking. Kiba ruffled my hair and smirked.

"Easy for you to say, Naruto. The translated lyrics need to make sense and convey the same meaning as the original one."

I folded my arms and puffed up my cheeks. "Hmph! Try me, I know that! Gimme five to ten minutes, I'll let you see the translated version!"

I placed the paper on the floor and scribbled on it, translating the Korean into English. They were all focused on me. I sang it out loud to make sure it's easy to pronounce.

Eight minutes later, I finished the translation and gave them to see the finished version.

"Here you go! Sing it if you want to check."

They scanned the lyric paper and sang along. All of them were shocked.

"Naruto, I don't know what to say... It's perfect..." Neji covered his mouth with his hand.

The others also nodded and was in awe.

I stuck out my tongue at them. "Told you~"

Shikamaru glanced over to me and stared like he wanted to ask me something. The melody from him was slow like usual but it was unsure and doubting.

Shikamaru's POV

Once again, Naruto had shocked us all. I placed my fingers under my chin and lowered my head thinking.

His looks.  /ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~
With his whiskered birthmarks, he looks like a kitten or a kitsune...

His talent. He literally just translated the Korean lyrics to English in minutes and it fitted the song perfectly. His audition performance yesterday was really good.

His personality. He's like a fluff ball of sunshine. Outgoing and cheerful. He's also really ador-

Wait. Did I almost say a-adorable?

Shikamaru, what are you talking about...

But...I have to admit. He's a bit cute.

I glanced up to see Naruto was staring at me. He blinked a few times and tilted his head to the side with a cute smile.

Thump!

Geez, why did my heart start thumping?

Another thing, KitsuNe...

I listened to his song 𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌 last night before I went to sleep.

Like the netizens said in the blog, his voice was really angelic and calming.

It's strangely......familiar.

Like I heard his voice somewhere before.

How strange.

And troublesome.

20%

"Shikamaru? You look deep in thought." Naruto asked as he waved his hand in front of me.

I snapped out my thoughts and shook my head. "O-Oh! Nothing. Sorry about that."

Third Person's POV

The eight boys watched the music video over and over, deciding the distribution of lines, positions and formations.

They drew on papers, writing down important points and ideas. For hours, they discussed and tried to sing according the music. Naruto helped Kiba and Gaara to improve their singing techniques by placing a hand on their tummy. When they sing, their tummies have to be firm, not soft. For hours of practice, everything was going well for them.

"Guys, let's take a small break. We've been practicing for hours already." Sasuke panted as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

Kiba flopped on the floor, spreading his arms and legs and groaned. "Agreeeeee!"

Naruto went to the box at the very far corner of the room, the box contained some clean white towels and some water bottles. He carried them in his arms and walked back to the guys.

"Guys, have some water and wipe your sweat with a towel!"

Shino came over to him and took some things off his arms, he patted his head and smiled softly.

"Thanks Naruto. I'll help you."

Naruto blushed a bit and touched where Shino just patted him. He then gave the towels and the water bottles to the others.

The boys sat down and leaned their bodies to the glass wall. After practicing for hours, they were already tired and worn out. They made a lot of progress though.

"Hey guys, let's have a little pyjama party. I think it's gonna be fun." Kiba spoke out after he drank some water.

"Is that allowed? Will the senseis let us do that?" Neji asked.

Sai smiled as he wiped off his swest with the towel. "I think it's fine since they wanted to film funny moments of the programme. We can get to know more about each other, right?"

Naruto gulped down the water as he turned to the guys. "Sounds fun but which room are we going to?"

"I think it's our room. Since the five of us are in the same room." Gaara said while glancing at the others.

Shikamaru sighed, his back slowly slid down from the glass wall to the ground.

"Guess we're not having much sleep tonight. What a drag."

Sasuke hned with a smirk. "Oi Shikamaru. You better not back out."

The lazy genius rolled his eyes and said, "I can't back out because Kiba is going to bug me for the whole day."

"Hey! That's mean, Shikamaru!"

The blonde giggled, he stretched his limbs and stood up. Everyone stared at him as he spoke.

"Let's practice a bit more then meet up in our room! What do you say guys?"

"Sure. Let's not waste anymore time." Neji stood back up and patted his legs.

The eight boys practiced until 4 pm, they already memorized most of the lyrics and their parts. Their dance moves were also memorized but not that smooth. All they needed to do was to perfect it and practice more.

After their practice, they left the practice room and went separate ways since they had to go back to their own rooms and take a bath.

"Meet up at 5 pm, just bring your pillows, toothbrush and clothes for tomorrow." Sasuke said.

"Hai~"

Naruto's POV

Ahh~ The bath felt nice! I guess I stayed there at least half an hour. Luckily, I'm the last one to take the bath.

I rummaged my luggage to find some casual comfy clothes but instead....

I found an orange kitsune onesie inside.

Ah shit.

So you took my casual comfy clothes out and put this inside my luggage, Jiji!?

。゜(`Д´)゜。

This is the only clothing I could wear! The other clothes were in the washing machine!

"Oi Naruto! Are you done? The guys are already here!" Neji's voice called out to me.

"C-Coming! Gimme a minute!"

I quickly wore the onesie and looked in the mirror, it was a perfect fit. I only grew taller so it became short sleeved and shortened to my thighs.

I hope they're not gonna make fun of me.

Ha!

WRONG!

When I came out from the bathroom, the guys were sitting in a circle, they turned around to see me poking out from the door.

"What took you so long, Naruto? Don't tell me you-" Sai tried to tease me until all of them saw me wearing the kitsune onesie.

Their melodies were unstable but at the same time excited...?

I sat down next to Shikamaru and Kiba, covering my face with both hands due to embarrassment.

"N-Naruto, w-w-why are y-you wearing t-this?" Kiba broke the silence and stuttered.

"D-Don't make fun of me, okay? Gramps swapped my clothes and this is the only pyjama I could find in my luggage..."

I looked up to see them holding back their laughter with hands covering their mouths.

'Good job, Asuma's dad!' They thought.

On the other hand...

Achoo!

Hiruzen sniffed and grabbed a tissue. He looked out the window, eyes landed on that particular building where Naruto was now staying in.

"Hm, is that kid bad mouthing me? Oh well, serves him right. I bet he found out that I swapped his clothes out with that onesie. It's been a long time since I saw him wearing that. I hope the programme would take photos of him in the onesie. Hohoho~"

Back to Naruto...

Naruto's POV

"Ah! You guys are laughing! I know I look weird in this onesie!" I sighed with a blush across me cheeks as I folded my arms .

Shikamaru let out a soft chuckle and patted my head. "It suits you Troublesome blonde." He leaned closer to play with my fox ears. "You look like a kitsune to me."

Kiba also wanted to play with my fox ears so he also got closer to me. "Ah! I want to play with it too!"

I sighed once more and said, "Shino, could you grab me a pillow, please?"

He nodded and grabbed the pillow behind him and gave it to me. I smiled at him and took it from him, hugging it under my arms.

Gaara and Sasuke took out some sushi and onigiri from the fridge and placed it in the middle. I didn't know that there were food inside the fridge.

"Oh? Where did you buy that?" I asked.

Gaara glanced over to me and handed me an onigiri. "While you're still in the bath, me and Sasuke went down to the cafeteria and got our dinner for all of us. It's already 5:30 pm."

All of us had an onigiri in our hands and clapped. "Itadakimasu~"

I took a small bite and munched it slowly. The slightly salty flavor of the onigiri spreaded on my tongue.

Neji picked up the remote control and turned on the TV, coincidentally the channel was broadcasting our auditions.

"This guy, what is his name? He's really good at singing but...why did he ended up getting a Grade C?" Sasuke said as he pointed to the guy in the TV.

Shino stared at the TV screen and replied. "Akimichi Choji. I remember he is one of Lee's roommate. His singing is splendid because of the lung capacity of his. Kurenai sensei really like him. I have nothing against him but like Asuma sensei said, his body was hindering his moves. He needs to lose some weight first."

"It's sad that the standard look of an Idol has to be a slim and nice looking person but not their awesome talents. I feel bad about it. Troublesome." Shikamaru added as he continued eating his onigiri.

I frowned and continued watching the auditions. Shikamaru is right. People who have great talents were undiscovered because of how they looked.

We finished our dinner while watching the programme. It was almost the end of the boy's auditions. Shikamaru came out from the backstage with a (눈_눈) look.

"Ha! Again with that face, Shikamaru." Neji smirked, leaning back to look over to the pineapple genius.

Shikamaru rolled his eyes in annoyance with a sigh and spoke lazily.

"Mendokuse. That's how I look okay? I rather just skip my part to Naruto's."

He tried to grab the remote control but I stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"No! I want to see one more time!"

I shot puppy eyes to him with a pout, Shikamaru flicked his finger to my forehead, making me wince in pain.

"Ouchie!"

"Hm. Troublesome kitsune."

I puffed my cheeks and turned to watch his audition. I couldn't move my eyes away from him, his rappings and dancing left me in awe.

His audition ended minutes later and the next one was mine. Izumo and Kotetsu revealed my face and then started my audition.

I felt nervous to watch my audition again so I hugged my legs tightly and stared at the screen without blinking.

"Why do I feel like hearing your voice before, Naruto?" Shino murmured.

Kiba heard him and said, "Me too.... It's really familiar to me but at the same time...ugh...I don't know."

Ha...

Hahaha...

It's only the second day of the programme, yet even Kiba and Shino were doubting my voice.

I pretended to not notice them and faked my laughter. I tugged Kiba's shirt and and said, "Haha.... Kiba, I want a grape candy beside you. Please gimme?"

Kiba glanced at the candy beside him, he suddenly thought of something fun. He evil grinned and grabbed a pillow.

"I'll give it to you, if you beat me to pillow fight!"

Eh?

"Oof!" I couldn't see anything.

A pillow hit right on my face, I stood up and positioned myself by using a pillow as a guard and another for attacking.

I threw the pillow right over to Kiba and hit him on the face.

"Ha! How you like that!" I chuckled. 

I took out my phone and played Blackpink's 'How You Like That'.

Sai stood next to Kiba and creepy smiled as he held up his pillow.

"Sounds fun. I'm in Kiba's team."

Gaara also grabbed a pillow and stood beside me. He looked over to me and said, "I'm teaming up with Naruto. You guys are gonna go down."

The four of us didn't dare to make a move, we simply stared at each other holding up our pillow to our chest. Neji quickly cleaned up and shook his head. "Man, you guys are child-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Sai threw a pillow to his face. He placed his fingers under his chin with a grin.

"That's what you get, Neji."

Neji had a 💢 mark on the side of his forehead as he grabbed his own pillow and threw it towards Sai.

"If that's how you want to play, I'll make sure you guys gonna lose!"

I noticed Shikamaru who had an uninterested look simply sat there with his head on his hand. I walked towards him and smacked my pillow on the back of his head. Shikamaru slowly turned around to stare at me. I stuck out my tongue playfully and ran away.

"This is the only solution I could think of to make you play, Shikamaru! Catch me if you can~"

Shikamaru smirked and quickly took two pillows. "Game on Blondie."

Team Red            VS           Team Blue

Kiba                                              Naruto
Shino                                            Sasuke
Shikamaru                                  Neji
Sai                                                Gaara

Ding ding!

Let the battle begin!

We started throwing pillows and smacked each other with it. The song changed to Bang Bang Bang by Big Bang.

The pillow fight was going insane with this song, some of us jumped on the bed and bounced while throwing the pillow. Gaara was fighting Kiba, Shino with Sasuke, Neji with Sai and Shikamaru with me.

"Take that, Gaara!" Kiba yelled as he jumped up on the bed and threw two pillow towards Gaara.

(Think the pillows as Kunais lolol.)

Gaara successfully dodged them and threw it straight to his face.

"You failed Kiba!"

Sai tried to throw it towards Neji but Neji kicked it back to him.

"Any last words, Sai?"

Sasuke and Shino were pretty even, they were good at dodging the pillows that were flying towards each other.

"Not bad, Shino."

"You too, Sasuke."

I ran around while Shikamaru tried to catch me as he threw pillows at me.

"Oi oi, stop running away Naruto. I'm not gonna hurt you!" He joked.

I shook my head and yelled. "Hell no! It's stupid to believe in you, Shikamaru!"

Unfortunately, Shikamaru caught the fox tail that was attached to my onesie. I was pulled towards him and my back hit his chest.

"Uwah!"

Shikamaru wrapped his arms around my waist and smirked. "Heh. Caught you, Naruto."

We all had an intense pillow fight and when the song ended, we were panting heavily.

"Team Red caught Team Blue's leader! Team Red wins!" Kiba announced.

I struggled to break free from Shikamaru but he's too strong. I waved my fists in the air and protested.

"No way! Team Blue should have won!"

Everyone stared at me and bursted into laughter.

'He looked like a little kitsune caught in a trap.'

I had a lot of fun with them, but we grew tired after the all out pillow fight. So we decided to sleep early for our practice tommorow.

Ohhhh I can't wait! ♡

To be continued...
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Ayyyyyy it's done♡ The pillow fight idea was given by one of my readers and we chatted about it and changed some of it! So here you go! >< I hope you guys like this chappie and stay tuned◕ᴥ◕ UwU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 283 3
[Naruto Uzumaki made the mistake of taking a photo with a fan and was chased by paparazzi - so he ran and hid inside a quaint coffee shop to get rid...
192K 4.3K 27
Naruto surprises sakura and ino with passes for a concert. not just any concert SASUKE'S CONCERT. naruto doesn't really know of sasuke or the band bu...
81.9K 3.6K 14
Naruto was the happy go lucky guy everyone knew and loved, but what happens when he loses his reasons for happiness? Will his friends be able to save...
240K 7K 51
Y/n Uzumaki is the brother of Naruto but he is completely different to him. He is a naturally born prodigy just like his father. How will this affect...