Kingdom Hearts 3: Dragon War...

Por GrimstoneRX1300

After the events of Dream Drop Distance and Time of the Keyblade, Arcturus and Sora join forces to fight agai... Más

Basic Info
Prologue: STORIES OF THE PAST AND FUTURE
Chapter 1: STRENGTH OF A HERO (OLYMPUS)
Chapter 2 : REGROUP AND RELEARN
Chapter 3: LAZY AFTERNOONS (TWILIGHT TOWN)
Chapter 4: OLD FACES
Chapter 5: FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 1
Chapter 6: RAPUNZEL LEARNS THE TRUTH (KINGDOM OF CORONA) part 2
Chapter 7: VERUM REX (TOY BOX) part 1
Chapter 8: A TOY'S TRUE HEART (TOY BOX) part 2
Chapter 9: POWER OF LAUGHTER (MONSTROPOLIS) part 1
Chapter 10: A HYBRID OF MONSTERS (MONSTROPOLIS) part 2
Chapter 11: SILLY OLD BEAR (100 ACRE WOODS)
Chapter 12: THIS SONG ALWAYS BOTHERED ME ANYWAY (ARENDELLE) part 1
Chapter 13: A SISTER'S LOVE (ARENDELLE) part 2
Chapter 14: LEVI (CARIBBEAN) part 1
Chapter 15: DEADMEN TELL NO TALE (CARIBBEAN) part 2
Chapter 16: UNEXPECTED HELP
Chapter 17: KEYBLADE HERO 4 (SAN FRANSOKYO) part 1
Chapter 18: BAYMAX'S HEART (SAN FRANCISCO) part 2
Chapter 19: A RESCUSE FROM HELL (AQUA)
Sora and Arc's powers.
Chapter 20: WAKE UP (VENTUS)
Chapter 21: NEW/OLD DARKNESSES
Chapter 22: RETURN HOME (FUTURE CITY) part 1
Chapter 23: THE ONE WINGED ANGEL (FUTURE CITY) part 2
Chapter 24: RAGE AWAKEN (TERRA)
Chapter 25: FALLEN TWILIGHT (AZRAEL AND XION)
Chapter 26: THE CONNECTION (ROXAS AND NAMINÉ)
Chapter 27: HORSEMAN IN ATLAS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 28: THE FACE UNDER THE HELMET (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 29: FROM BAD TO WORSE (REMNANT part 3)
Chapter 30: RYŪJIN SHINKŌ MEZAMERU (REMNANT part 4)
CHAPTER 31: BATTLE OF GODS (REMNANT part 5)
Chapter 32: A SPEEDY RECOVERY (REMNANT part 6)
Bonus Chapter: TALK AND LISTEN MEETING
Chapter 33: DIVIDE AND CONQUER (sorta)
Chapter 34: ROLL OR DIE (INKWELL ISLE part 1)
Chapter 35: DON'T DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (INKWELL ISLE part 2)
Chapter 36: WE ARE SOLDIERS (HALO REACH)
Chapter 37: DIVING IN TOO DEEP (PLANET 4546B)
Chapter 38: THE DRAGON, TWO HEDGEHOGS, AND A SAMURAI (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 1)
Chapter 39: SUPER SONIC STYLE (HEDGEHOG'S PAST part 2)
Alternate Opening
Chapter 40: INKY PAIN (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 1)
Chapter 41: ANGELS AND DEMONS (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 2)
Chapter 42: THE LAST REEL (JOEY DREW STUDIOS part 3)
Chapter 43: THE ONLY PUMPKIN KING (HALLOWEEN TOWN)
Chapter 44: OF DRAGONS AND RIDERS (ARCHIPELAGO)
Chapter 45: LEGENDARY WARRIORS (VALLEY OF PEACE)
Chapter 46: A HORSEMAN AND GUARDIANS (LAND OF BELEIF)
Chapter 47: CONSEQUENCES TO KILLING A GOD (MIDGARD part 1)
Chapter 48: THE CYCLE ENDS HERE (MIDGARD part 2)
Chapter 49: CONFRONT THE DEMON KING (REDGRAVE part 1)
Chapter 50: LEGACY (REDGRAVE part 2)
Chapter 52: A HORSEMAN'S PERFECT WORLD (MIDGAR part 2)
Chapter 53: LUNCH WITH DEATH
Chapter 54: KEYBLADE GRAVEYARD (Final Battle part 1)
Chapter 55: LIGHT AND DARK CLASH (Final Battle part 2)
Chapter 56: SCALA AD CAELUM (Final Battle part 3)
Chapter 57: MY NAME IS LEVI
Epilogue: AN OATH TO RETURN

Chapter 51: NORMAL (MIDGAR part 1)

312 5 34
Por GrimstoneRX1300

The scene first starts with someone running through bushes and trees, and then they're revealed to be Arc jogging to a neighborhood. But, something wasn't right with him. He eyes were both brown, he's in normal civilian clothes, and he was jogging the speed of a regular man. He passes by a man who wishes him morning, and he replies morning back. He keeps jogging until he makes it to one house where a black and white husky runs to him.

Arcturus: Ace! (Stops and claps) c'mere boy!

The dog jumps to him and he pets him. He then hears laughter and looks up to see Lightning, but in a business suit, walking over to them.

Lightning: he was looking for you this morning. You enjoyed your run?

Arcturus: (sets the dog down) yeah. I was gonna ask Yasuke, but he's hanging out with Elsa.

???: you'll see him at school.

The two turn to see Richard Farron, alive and well, near the door frame.

Richard: which, speaking of, you all packed and ready?

Arcturus: of course, I also do that before a run.

Richard: (chuckles) alright then. Claire and I are off to work. We'll see you tonight.

The husband and wife share a kiss and they head off. Arc goes in the house and changes to a school uniform. On his way, he meets up with his friends Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé, and Xion. The seven then head to school and enjoyed their day. But, as they walked, Arc started to have a headache, and flashes of memories showed in him.

(Arc getting the Keyblade, his first mission, and meeting Clara)

Sora: (sees him) Arc, you okay?

Arcturus: (snaps back) yeah. Sorry, just a bit of a headache. I'm fine.

However, they weren't fine. The scene transitions over to show the seven on bed with hospital equipment attached to them and all of them asleep. They were in the seventh heaven bar at Midgar in the AVALANCHE hideout. With them, they had brought the restoration team from Radiant Garden to help them.

Terra: anything?

Cid: none so far. Don't know what the hell happened, but they're all in a comatose state. You guys wanna explain how they wound up like this?

Aqua: we were called here from Arc's boss, Sentinel. He said that there was unusual activity happening here. Something about other people getting like this.

Aerith: (looking at blood samples) she's right. I've been looking at the records from the hospitals, and all of them are having similar cases. I recognize this. It's similar to mako poisoning.

Ventus: that's actually what happened. We were at one of those plants when they got exposed to that stuff.

Leon: mako's been known to get people sick, and too much exposure could lead to death. But, it's almost like they're experiencing something else.

???: no doubt that Shinra's at it.

They turn to see Cloud, Tifa, Lightning, Yasuke, Derrick, and a large black man with army green pants, sunglasses, brown vest and sleeveless shirt, and a mini-gun for his right arm.

Barret

Aqua: Yasuke, Derrick, what are you doing here?

Yasuke: Barret called us and told what happened. Are they alright?

Ventus: not really. We're not sure what to do, and others are being effected like this.

Derrick: what are those blood samples?

Aerith: it's from them. Cid and I are looking into see what we can find about these new effects mako's making.

Yasuke: what can we do to help?

Terra: Team RWBY, Axel, and us are heading back to the plants to get a sample of this stuff. It might tell us what's going on.

Yasuke: alright then. Let's hurry.

*DREAMWORLD*

The friends had just finished school, and Arc was with some more friends. Them being Jaime, Yuri, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang.

Jaime: man, finally school's done, and the weekend is open!

Arcturus: and prom's this weekend, right?

Yuri: uh, duh. Everyone's been going on about it for months. You're even going with Ruby, remember?

Arcturus: I didn't forget.

Yang: good. Cause you break her heart-

Arcturus: I know, I know; you'll kill me. Anyways, you and Weiss are planning this?

Weiss: yep. We got everything planned out, and tonight, we'll be getting dresses.

Ruby: are the others coming?

Arcturus: they said they would. It finally took Sora to ask Kairi out after all this time. You all bringing dates?

Weiss: yep. I'll be with Vali there.

Jaime: I still don't know how you managed to get a date with the coldest guy we know.

Weiss: he's not all bad when you get to know him.

Blake: just like how we got to know Arc.

Later on, Arc was on his way home, when he looks at the city, and sees a strange clock tower that wasn't there before. He gets a headache again and sees more images.

(Fighting Soulless, speaking to the World Lion Turtle, his sister and father's deaths, becoming Wraith)

Arcturus: what the hell was all of that? And why did it feel...so real?

His thoughts were interrupted by someone trying to mug him. Acting on complete instinct, he deals with them, but not before he briefly saw them turn into a soulless before falling on the ground.

Next day, after going through a list of questions with officers, Arc met up with Sora, Roxas, and Xion at their house and told them what happened.

Sora: wow, that's crazy. It's a good thing you're okay.

Arcturus: yeah. Still, one thing I'm curious about, was that clock tower I saw. One moment it was there, then the next, it was gone.

Roxas: well, it was late, and you were probably tired. Maybe it was just your imagination.

Arcturus: I don't know. Either way, it was weird.

They then hear barking and quaking, and look to see a black dog and a duck running to them. They immediately go to Sora and he picks the duck up and pets the dog.

Sora: Donald, Goofy, I told you two to play nice.

Sora then has flashes as well that show specific moments for him.

(Meeting Donald and Goofy, sacrificing himself, his promise to Naminé, saving Ventus, defeating Xemnas, and reuniting with Kairi)

He snaps back to normal, and looks back to the others. Arcturus could tell that he just had visions of his own before they decided to head out.

Sora: we should probably hurry and meet with Riku, Kairi and Naminé.

Xion: right. (Yells) mom, dad, we're heading to the arcade.

Tifa: alright, text us when you get there.

Cloud: and be back in time for dinner.

The four head out, but weren't aware that a hooded figure watched them with serpent like eyes.

*REALITY*

The group was looking into the mako at the plant. Yasuke was looking at the latest reports about the recent lab tests with it that the mayor managed to get.

Derrick: so what's in the stuff?

Yasuke: I'm not sure. For the most part, it's the same. But, there's a compound in it that I don't recognize.

Terra: according to the scientists, it wasn't there before. It just showed up recently. Especially after one of their recent employees arrived. A woman named Pamala Iysle.

Derrick: and where's she?

Blake: no one knows. She disappeared recently. She's the top suspect in this.

Ruby: is there any research here? Maybe it can help us figure out how to help everyone.

Ventus: that's the weird part. Apparently, there's no research. No notes, no files, not even a white board with equations. If she's behind this, it's like they just came up with the whole thing off the top of their head.

Aqua: let's get this sample back to the others and see what more we can find.

Yasuke: I can send it to Lord Atyeo. He might know what it is.

They then head out as Heartless appear to attack. While they were fighting them, they moved through the building till they were just outside and met on of Shinra's Turks. What was surprising about him, was he was similar to Axel, but had goggles, a long red ponytail and sorter red spiked hair.

Reno

Reno: leaving so soon? You and I haven't even gotten to see each other yet.

Yasuke: what do you want, Reno?

Reno: I'm not talking to you, ice-cube Junior. (Smirks at Axel) it's been a long time, Lea.

Ventus: Axel, do you know this guy?

Yang: they do look similar.

Axel: (glares at the man) everyone, meet Reno. He's a member of the Turks, who work for Shinra, and my cousin.

Terra: as in the one you wanted to kick his ass?

Reno: (laughs) that's definitely me. And how nice of you to remember me.

Axel: what do you want?

Reno: under boss's orders. You see, he thinks that that Iysle lady's behind this. And, not long after we think that, I find that my cousin, who joined a cult, arrives here.

Weiss: wait, you think we did this!?

Reno: Rufus definitely thinks so. And since it gives me a chance to see Lea, I followed along.

Axel: first off, I left said cult. Second, it wasn't a cult it was an organization. And third, you're still dumber than ever. The problem with you is that you take orders and don't ask questions.

Yasuke: come on, Reno. You've always been one of the more reasonable ones of the Turks. Work with us.

Reno: hand over the mako, turn yourselves in, and maybe it'll work.

Axel: I got a better idea; (summons Keyblade) how about they help save lives and I kick your ass?

Reno: (smirks) I think I'll enjoy that option more.

Him is left hand, he pulls out a baton that charges up with electricity and gets ready. They could see the tension between these two. It wasn't as bad as Dante and Vergil, or Arcturus and Cronos, but they could tell that there's bad history with them.

Ventus: should we do something?

Derrick: I think we should stay out of this one.

Weiss: like the old saying; every family has its problems.

*DREAMWORLD*

Back with the group, they had met with Riku, Kairi, and Naminé at the arcade. In this reality, Kairi and Naminé are sisters, and Riku has a pet mouse named Mickey. They had explained what happened to Arc and were now enjoying games as they played. The current one they were doing was Galaga. As they played, they talked.

Naminé: so, Arc, is Chelsea coming to visit?

Arcturus: yeah, she's on break from work is paying a visit.

Xion: Sho's been excited for that.

Kairi: (sees the game) look, Roxas's on the final round!

Sora: c'mon, Rox, you got this!

Roxas: I know, just a little more!

Kairi: go, go, go!

Riku: move faster, hurry!

He barely makes it through, and wins. They cheered, but as he sees the leaderboard all the was to 13th place, he then has flashes.

(Meeting Xemnas, first mission with Axel, fighting Riku, merging with Sora and later fighting him, and holding hands with Naminé)

When it finishes, it was clear they all saw he had seen something. Moving somewhere more private, he told them what he saw. Sora and Arc then say what they saw, and now they began to grow curious at what this means.

Kairi: how do all three of you suddenly have those weird flashes?

Arcturus: it's weird. It's like certain moments or phrases trigger them.

Sora: and the people we saw were so familiar. Like in wizard of Oz with the whole 'you were there, and you were there.'

Roxas: yeah, but they're not even the people we know here. They looked more experienced, and the weird part was-

Everyone: -it felt real...

Arcturus: guys... I'm beginning to think this isn't real.

Kairi: okay, say what you guys saw is legit, how do we know for sure?

Instincts suddenly kick in as they dodged a projectile. They then look to see the people gone and Heartless surrounding them.

Riku: does this answer your question?

They all get in stances, and tried to fight back. But, without their powers, it proved difficult. But, with enough thought put into it, Kingdom Key, Timeline Kingdom, Destiny's Embrace, Bravehart, Two Become One, Nessuno, Oathkeeper and Oblivion appeared in their hands. The rest of their abilities were still locked, but they were satisfied with the current skill set they had.

They all teamed up and defeated the Heartless. When it was done, the blades disappeared, and people return. The seven look at each other again and knew something wasn't right.

*REALITY*

While Donald and Goofy were helping with Cloud and the others with some jobs around town, Lightning and Tifa were with the unconscious group. Sho had asked if Arc was okay, but the moms said he will be soon. They then tell him and Marlene, Barret's daughter, to go play upstairs (where Barret tells them to keep the door open)

Lightning: Sho's gotten better.

Tifa: yeah. After what happened on Remnant, he's actually opened up more to other kids besides Marlene. It's good for him to interact with kids around his age.

Lightning: good. (Looks at Arc) Arc'll definitely be glad to hear that.

Tifa: I just hope he'll wake up soon. All of them

Lightning: you really care about them, huh?

Tifa: of course. Arc's always been a big brother to Sho, and he's like a son to me. When I met Sora, he reminded so much of Arc, and even Cloud. (Looks at them) these are all good kids with bright futures. But, one thing's been bothering me; does Roxas, Naminé, and Xion have parents?

Lightning: (realizes it) oh no...

Now that it's brought up, everyone has somewhere to go back to, but neither of those three existed before. They did thought about going back to Twilight Town, but they didn't have parents. Their thoughts were interrupted by another call. Answering a big group chat, they see the others.

Lightning: what is it?

Yasuke: we finally got something from the mako. According to Atyeo, the mako's been modified by Pestilence.

Goofy: another horseman?

Donald: aw, phooey.

Barret: so, where is this horseman?

Ruby: we think they're posing as a worker for Shinra, so we're looking into finding them.

Yasuke: accord to Atyeo, they fused the mako with a hallucinogenic compound that when exposed to it, can put them in a dream world of their desires.

Aqua: and Shinra thinks we somehow play a part in that.

Leon: no surprise there.

Aerith: wait, where's Axel?

Derrick: he's having a family reunion of his own.

Tifa: let me guess, Reno?

Barret: of course that bastard's doing Shinra's dirty work again. Always bitting the hand that feeds.

Yang: anyways, now that we know who we're dealing with, we're looking to find them.

Cid: I can look into makin' a cure to reverse the effects for other people.

Mickey: good. But, just to be safe, we should get that ring from Pestilence.

Derrick: oh, speaking about that, I looked at the item Arc got, and I found something.

Cloud: you might want to hold that thought, buddy. I'll have to call you back.

*CLOUD*

The soldier hangs up and he and Leon are looking face to face with his old rival, Sephiroth. But, this one was different from before.

Sephiroth: I understand your friends have suffered the effects of the new mako. Frankly, I shouldn't be surprised they would get involved in the Organization's madness.

Cloud: Yasuke said he killed you.

Sephiroth: did he? The version he went for was merely an illusion of me from another timeline. And even then, we both know you're the only one who can truly beat the darkness, Cloud.

Leon: we don't have time for this.

Sephiroth: neither do I. So, let's keep this short and sweet.

The three get their signature weapons ready, and charge to one another.

*DREAMWORLD*

By the afternoon, the friends were still processing what happened, when they see a familiar face.

Strelitzia

Strelitzia: hello, everyone.

Sora: Strelitzia? how are you here? Wait, are you the one dating Ven in this world, or are you real?

Strelitzia: yes, I am real. But this isn't the real world. I will explain everything, but it'll have to wait tomorrow. It isn't safe here.

Arcturus: can you at least tell us what's going on?

Strelitzia: the Organization's beginning to make their final moves. Meet me at the island. It'll be the safest place.

She then disappears, and seeing that they have no choice, headed back to their homes.

Author's note: this is exciting.
At first, I wasn't gonna do Midgar. But, after playing FF7R, and being the one FF game I actually enjoyed, I decided to add it here.
Good old classic dream world. So, in this one, it's like the Arrowverse's third crossover they did. In the 100th episode of Arrow, Oliver and some of his teammates get sent to a perfect world where their lives are normal and happy. And, I've seen a few fanfics where the KH crew is living normal lives. So, I put in them in a simulation where they're normal people.
The characters Yasuke, Derrick and Atyeo, belong to LarrySuhr739. If you're confused on some points like Yasuke fighting Sephiroth, check out their story "the samurai keyblade wielder" for clarification.
Pestilence is our horseman here. The fight will be interesting here on both sides. And as for the last one? I have a plan for him.
Reno and Axel are relatives. When I first played FF7, I swear Reno looks just like Axel. And apparently, in the movies, he's voiced by the same actor. I started calling him Cousin Reno as a joke afterwards.
After the next chapter, we'll confront the last horseman, and be ready for the final battle.

Next chapter: escape the paradise.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.2K 34 8
(Takes place after Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance) Devon has finally become the Legendary Keyblade Master, and Fairy Tail has been rebuilt. But t...
223 1 17
Sora starts his sophomore year of high school with his best friends, Riku and Kairi! The trio of friends join the Helpful Club to help other people o...
7.8K 149 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
11.8K 103 34
Set after the events of KH3: DW. Our Guardians of Light are back! After some time of searching, our heroes have a new lead on where Sora might be. H...