π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖

8.5K 496 82
By Princiyasultana

Third Person P.O.V

"De...dead?" The mention of the word just trembles the red beauty as he holds Jungkook protectively. 

"No one can touch you. I'll not let anything happen to you, Ku. I promise."

Jungkook smiles softly hearing the words from Taehyung as he kisses on his forehead, a gesture to tell him 'I know'.   

He already knows his Tata won't let anything happen to him. All these plans were Taehyung's idea. If he didn't think of this plan, the court would have sentenced Jungkook's death by now.

"I've betrayed him, Tae. I was his favourite one. I know a lot of secrets of him which no one knows. That's why they are after me and they not only want me dead but also every person around me whom I love or care." Jungkook says with a deep sigh.

He is afraid. Not to lose his own life rather not to lose everyone around him. He can't show this fear to the younger but Taehyung can feel it without even saying a word. He can feel by the depth of Jungkook's tone.

"The Owls?" Taehyung questions after a few seconds. Jungkook nods as he leans on the couch and Taehyung rests his head on Jungkook's chest. 

The sun has already set and the moon is lighting through the whole black sky. Those stars are looking like some little white dots and Jungkook admires them while sharing,

"The leader 'Yang Kai' is the one who gave birth to this whole mafia thing. He is basically from China. That's why I was in China for about 5 years, not for my studies."

Taehyung looks up at the elder as he reminds how well Jungkook knew all the places he took Taehyung in China. He feels another pang on his heart thinking about the struggles this man might have done. 

"He is very strong. Very very strong. His guards are the most well-trained assassins in this world. He stays hidden most of the time. He is known as 'K' in the underworld. He rules every underworld mafia gang except Korea because I was the leader here. That's how he got to know about my existence."

Jungkook stops. He sighs deeply and then trails, "He does his job like this. He targeted medium or poor class families with one or two sons. The first offer the parents to sell their son to them but if they don't agree, they simply kill them. That's how they took you." 

Taehyung bites his lips to control his sobs but his tears fall on Jungkook's shirt, wetting it all. 

The younger tightly clutches the shirt when Jungkook says, "But my case was different. My father wasn't any government worker. He lied to me and my mother. He used to work for them. But he didn't know how they were kidnapping little children. One day, he got to know and decided to leave this job but they killed him on his way back home. But unfortunately, my mother also became the victim."

Taehyung exhales a sharp breath. The blurry pictures of Jungkook's parents are flashing on his brain. He remembers how much he loved the cookies that the ravenette's mother used to prepared for them. How Jungkook's father taught them how to ride a bike. He feels his throat tightening.

Why does God do such things with people? 

"I was alone at my home that night. I was so afraid that I couldn't even sleep through the whole night. I was just wondering where are mom and dad? Why didn't they come?"

"Then the next morning, I went to one of my neighbour’s house. That aunt loved me a lot. She informed the police and filed a missing complaint about my parents after 24 hours but no one found their car let alone their bodies. Police tried their best. I started living with that aunt. And after two more days, three people came to that aunt's house to take me. She fought back but she also ended up dead for me."

Taehyung holds Jungkook tightly as he hears his voice cracking a bit. This was a lot for a 7 years old boy and Taehyung can feel it. Their childhood wasn't normal like others. 

“They took me and they tested me through a few fights with other kids. We were only 7 but they treated us like we were some grown-up men. They…..used to beat us if we misbehaved. First I didn't think that my parents were no more. But then after a few years, I got to know that he is the one who killed my parents. Then I decided that I’ve to be like him if I want to destroy him. Even after all this power, I’m not enough to beat him, Tae. But I’m prepared mentally……….because now I’ve you as my strength.” Taehyung looks up and Jungkook gives him a soft smile.

And the next second, Jungkook feels pure bliss because a pair of plump lips fall on his ones. The elder hums in the kiss and they kiss each other dearly.

"We'll destroy him. Together." Taehyung whispers pulling off the kiss and the elder smiles widely and nods his head whispering, "Together." 

"So, what now? We've done all the things to be safe from NIS and the law of Korea. Now? How do we find him?" Taehyung asks as he sits up a bit. His expression is serious and determined. 

"My people are searching for him. He is in China now, that's for sure. But it'll take time for them to go deep inside their gang. I'm sure he is aware of my release by now." Jungkook sounds a bit tense and Taehyung just wants to wipe away that tension from the elder's face.

To be honest, he is kinda frustrated with all this information and he needs a break. He is not used to all these situations.

So, he needs a bit of relaxation and what can be better than a little naughtiness with the love of your life, right?

So, he shifts straddling on Jungkook's lap properly, placing his both legs in both sides of the ravenette.

The ravenette wasn't expecting that move right at this moment as he forgets about all the gang or mafia or whatever he was thinking at that moment because Taehyung sits right on his member which is not a good sign for him right now. 

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" Jungkook says with a warning tone as he slightly groans when Taehyung moves, grinding his hips a bit.

"It's evening and I didn't have my lunch yet. I'm hungry." Jungkook raises his brow as he didn't expect such a whiney tone from the younger right now. 

He knows why Taehyung is behaving like that suddenly. He is trying to ease the air around them and Jungkook again thanks the God to finally bring his love and his best friend back to him.

They can have this serious conversation later. Today was enough for both of them. They didn't even realize how they've passed almost 6 hours talking about their past lives and experiences.

So, Jungkook plays along with the younger as he wants to change the air as well.

"So you're hungry?" Taehyung nods his head like a kid as his fingers play with those black locks of the other.

"You want me to make something for you?" Jungkook asks whispering, his hands slide over Taehyung's back and he watches how the eyes of the red-haired roll behind his head. 

Taehyung's hand holds each other tightly behind Jungkook's neck as he answers softly while tilting his head with the feel of the ravenette's hand, "Mmmhmm." 

"But seeing you right now, seems like you want to eat something else rather than food, sweetheart," Jungkook says huskily and Taehyung just feels the touch that is going everywhere on his body right now. 

The red beauty unknowingly starts grinding his hip which makes Jungkook fall his head back on the couch as a groan leaves from his lips. 

Taehyung now opens his eyes and looks at those hooded eyes which are already gawking at him, hungrily. Without any warning, Taehyung attacks those thin lips like a hungry tiger. 

They have been together for the last 3 months now but whenever they get close with each other, they discover a new thing about each other. They know each other a little better and that one thing makes them greedy for more body contact.

Taehyung bites on those thin lips mercilessly. A deep groan leaves from Jungkook's lips as he clutches Taehyung's red locks from behind tightly, yanking him. 

"I'm hungry. So so hungry….for you." Taehyung whispers as he says that looking at those red puffy and bruised lips of the other. They've pulled off the kiss to have some oxygen.

His hips are still doing their own work which is making Jungkook's head go crazy. He yanks Taehyung by pulling his hair which makes the younger moan deeply. 

"I so fucking love your wildness." Jungkook says as he attacks that honey tanned neck, biting and nipping on it. 

Yes, In a matter of seconds they turned a serious environment to a hot, wild and messy one. Their emotion, their love and their attraction for each other are that much powerful. 

Taehyung moans as he starts opening Jungkook's shirt while the elder marks his whole neck and shoulder area as his own property. 

Taehyung's hand slides over Jungkook's chest and then his nipple. Giving a pinch on one of the nipples his hands slides down on his abs.

The younger visibly licked his lips watching those hard abs of the other. Jungkook smirks seeing Taehyung's expression. 

"You know, I can feel what you are missing baby. These are so appealing." Taehyung says huskily with his sensuous tone. 

Jungkook chuckles shaking his head as he says, "Nope, I love cute little fluffy buns more than hard biscuits." 

Taehyung pouts and says, "But buns and biscuits are not for dinner. We should eat something else." 

Jungkook raises his brow at the sudden changes of mood of Taehyung as he huffs deeply. He has seen Taehyung's control over his body and he must admit, this red beauty has a lot of control. It's not even normal for a sex worker as well.

But the ravenette has no control when it comes to Taehyung.

"Nope, sweetheart. You've already sent me in the oven. Now, you've to eat me first then dinner because I'm hella horny right now. Come on." With that, the elder picks up Taehyung on his lap and walks towards their bedroom. 

The red beauty whines and protests with giggles and soft punches but he knew it would happen and let's be more clear........he wanted this to happen. 

So, the ravenette took the love of his life on his lap to have the most beautiful dinner date together. 

______________________________

A/N:

His visual!!!! I repeat his visual!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😵😵😵

Damn! this look!!! 🥵🥵🥵

Who's gonna tell him? 🙃

His boxy smile 😍💜

These moments are precious 💜

That little stare 🤗

DYNAMITE 😍😍😍😍😍

______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

Sorry for a short chapter but I hope you guys loved that fluff part of the chapter. I thought they needed it after a whole serious chapter after all, they are some wild couple. 😌

Let me know if you want some details of their little dinner date in the next chapter or not. 😏

Anyways, forgive me for my mistakes and give votes for me. 🙏

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Keep streaming DYNAMITE sweety, it's the best gift you'll ever have. 😌💜

See you on next FRIDAY till then be happy and be excited for the MV. 😁

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.9K 37
Jeon Jungkook, The deadly heartless mafia who was known for his power and fame. He own almost the half of korea and he was totally fearless. side-by...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
203K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
22.3K 755 21
"Why don't you just go and continue whatever you were doing, just leave and fuck that girl" you said as you gathered your courage and talked back to...