Fangirl 4 | Liskook

By Anndeukie

"Terpsichore" - goddess of dance and chord. How is a Fangirl named Lalisa Manoban related to Terpsichore? More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue

38.

3.8K 174 78
By Anndeukie

~ 🐱 ~

"Mommy!"

Soobin greeted me with a warm hug. I fetch him here at Jisoo unnie's dressing room. Unnie have a photoshoot since Rosé unnie have a board meeting in Daegu, Bambam and Sehun are both out of country for their concert, Jennie unnie is with me. So, no one can take care of Soobin except for Jisoo unnie.

She said it's fine though. My Son was only sitting on the side while watching on her phone. Soobin is quiet, he is not that active though like the other kids. But despite of that he can still smile and laugh, he is also bubbly and cute.

"Hi, Baby. How are you?"

"I'm fine, Mommy! I just missed you." He pouted.

"Awww! Mommy missed you too, Soobin. Guess what, I have a lot of surprise for you!" I poke his nose that made him giggle.

"Yehey!" Soobin jump out of excitement.

"Okay, I hope I have mine too." I stood up when Jisoo unnie approached us. She just finished taking pictures. I think it's already her break time.

"Of course, unnie. You think I'll forget about you?" I chuckled. I took out the sweets I bought for her. Jisoo unnie eyes widen when she saw how big it was. The pack is full of different candies and chocolates.

"Waaahh! Omg!" She squealed. "Thanks, Lisa! You're the best!" She gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"No, thank you for taking care of Soobin while I'm away." I smiled at her. "We need to go now, unnie."

"Yes, sure. Take care."

"Soobin, time to go home. Give Aunty Jisoo phone back."

"Yes, Mommy!" Soobin stood up from the couch. He rans toward Jisoo unnie to gave her phone back. "Thank you, My pretty Aunty Jisoo. Goodbye!" He gave unnie a hug while Jisoo unnie stole a kiss on his cheek.

But wait... "Hey! Where did that My Pretty Aunty Jisoo thing come from?!"

Jisoo unnie smirked. "Of course, what do you expect. I'm really pretty, duh!" She flipped her hair that made me playfully rolled my eyes.

After that Soobin and I left the building and head to the parking lot where I parked my car. I buckle both of our seatbelt before driving away. My Son immediately run to our room when we arrived home. He was too excited for my surprise.

I took out the paper bag and gave it to him. "Yey! Minions! Wow, Mommy dinosaur!" He started squealing again. My Son is really happy. But I think he would be happier when Jungkook gave the Pokemon stuff toys and mini figure.

Yeah, I left those stuff to Jungkook. So that it would be his gift on his Son's birthday. I only reason out that I am bringing to many paper bags. He offered me to come with me to help me. But no, I didn't agreed and just tell him that we'll meet again in December 5 exactly Soobin's birthday.

His phone is still with me. I haven't checked it since I am still busy. I won't use it anyway, I only need his phone number.

"Thank you, Mommy!' Soobin hugged me. I only gave him a small smile, I felt guilty for not giving credit to the person who really bought that which is his Dad. Wait for it, Soobin. You're day is coming.

My what if's came back again. What if Jungkook won't accept Soobin? What if he doesn't like Soobin? What if he'll doubt that it was Sehun's not his? What if his Family won't accept Soobin? Damn! It was so complicated and hard. That's why it's not that easy to do. I don't want My Son to get hurt. Fine then, we'll leave Korea and moved out into another country if he doesn't like Soobin. I can't let My Son feel rejected, he only deserved to be loved.

I was changing my clothes when my phone rang. It was Manager unnie. I hurriedly wore my white shirt before answering the call.

"Hi, unnie. Why did you called?" I asked as I head out of my walk-in closet.

"You are invited on a party later at 9 in the evening."

"What party, unnie?"

"Hmmm you know... Big stars party. Also, it's a great opportunity for you. You might get some nice projects there. Well, it's up to you. It's a formal theme party huh? So, long gown is required. Your three unnie's are also coming there, hoping that they would catch some big fish projects there."

"Really? Okay, I'll think about it, unnie. Thanks!" I ended the call and look at the wall clock. It's already two in the afternoon. But I can still go to the mall.

"Soobin!" I called.

"Yes, Mommy?" He came out of the room. Hugging his favorite Toothless stuff toy.

"We're going to mall, you want that?" I asked making his cute smile appears. Nodding at me endlessly.

I let him wore a pair of pants, cute white long sleeve and a yellow bunny jacket. While me, I only wore a maong pants, black tank top and a maong jacket. I let my curly hair down and put some light make up.

Soobin was happy when we arrived at the mall. But when we go inside the boutique full of different gowns made him frowned. "Mommy will work again." He has his teary eyes now. "You just arrived then you're gonna leave again." He cried.

"Oh no, shhh. I'm coming back, okay? I won't leave to go on another country again." I tried comforting him but he only cried even more. I awkwardly smile to those people inside the boutique. I sighed. I need to find a way how to calm him down.

"Your Daddy is an Kpop Idol, Soobin." I smiled. But deep inside I'm already nervous. He stopped crying and look at me shocked.

"Really, Mommy?!" His frowned changed into a smile. That made me sighed in relief. I don't really like whenever My Son cries, it makes me weak.

"Yes, I'll show you something later. When I finished picking a gown huh?" I said and he obediently follows what I said. He sat down and wait on the couch. While the saleslady guide me inside a room where the latest gowns is displayed. I picked the champagne sleeveless gown that has slit on the both side that will show my thighs if I walk. Also, the gown is backless. Meaning the gown is too exposed yet sexy. I don't care though, it's fine on me wearing those. I'm model remember?

After that I payed the gown and brought the paper bag with me. I held Soobin's hand as we head to the Line friends store. "What are we going to do in here, Mommy?" He asked but I didn't answer him.

We only stopped when we arrived at the area full of Cooky merchandise. "Wow! Pink rabbit, Mommy! It's cute!" He said.

I sighed. "That's your Daddy's merchandise. Rabbit is his symbol." I explained.

"Really?! Is that the reason why I also rabbits and bunnies too?" He asked his eyes are glowing out of happiness and excitement.

I nodded at him. "I guess you inherited that on him, Soobin." I said. He smiled at me cutely before hugging the Cooky pillow.

"Mommy, I want one. This is Daddy's. So, I want this, Mommy." Soobin said, his eyes were begging. And of course I don't want to be selfish, I only want to see My Son happy. He bought a Cooky pillow, jacket, slippers, bag and keychain.

After that, I brought Soobin to Tzuyu since no one will look after of him. Actually, Tzuyu is happy to be with My Son. So, it's fine to her. I also gave Soobin's bag full of his needs.

I go back home, to prepare myself. I wore my gown and put a minimal make up. I let my long blonde hair down to look elegant. I also put some jewelries on my neck, ears, fingers and wrist. I put my dior perfume and took my silver glittery pouch before going to the luxury hotel where the party is going to be held.

I told them my name as they look on the invited list. They let me in when they saw my name. It was really a party where Big Stars from different world gathers. I took some wine on the table before going around.

"Hey, are you Ms. Lisa Manoban?" A woman in her sexy blue navy tube dress approached me.

"Uh yes?"

"Omg! Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Miyeon. Our company wants to get you as our photographer on the upcoming shoot of us with the endorsers. It's a great offer though. So... Would you accept it or not?" She smiled.

Well, it's been a while since I became a photographer. She said it's a good offer, right?

"Oh sure! Thanks for choosing me, here's my contact number." I gave my calling card. "When will be the start?" I asked.

"Uhh... Well... That's why it's a good offer because the shoot is two days and we'll start on December 2."

That means it will end on December 3? Hmmm it would be great though, I can buy some gifts and throw a party on Soobin's birthday with the money I'll get in that offer.

"No worries, I'm fine with it. I'll accept the offer." I gave her my sweet smile. She almost squealed when I said that. She gave me the contract and I signed it as a proof that I agreed to that offer. She left me after that.

I took that chance to go look for my unnie's. But I was stopped when a man in his fifty's approach me. "Hi, Ms. Lisa, right?" He asked, I nodded at him."Do you have a partner here? Do you want to drink with me?"

"Ahh hehe. I'm alone here and thank you for offering me but I have some business to do. Now, if you excuse me." I awkwardly said when I saw how his eyes roam and stared at my whole body. I was about to leave when he held my wrist.

"Come on, don't be shy at me, Ms. Lisa." He disgustingly licked his lower lip. "Have a drink with me please." He kepty pulling me closer.

"No, I don't want to. Please let me go..." I tried shoving his hands away.

"Just one drink--"

"She already said no, Mr. Lee." I was startled when an arm snake around my waist. Pulling me away from the pervert old man.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I didn't know you're with her. My apologies, I have to go." I almost laugh when I saw how the pervert old was shaking in nervous before leaving.

"Why didn't you tell him that you are Mrs. Jeon."

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...
674K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...
270K 8.3K 26
Highest Rank: #2 in Liskook written: year 2018 "Who do you think you are?" I rolled my eyes at his rude behaviour. "I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS" "So...
162K 4.3K 44
A girl name Lalisa Manoban is smart, pretty but to people's eyes she's UGLY she has a bully named Jeon Jungkook. What if her bully fall in love with...