𝐀𝐋𝐋 πŽπ… πŽπ”π‘ 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒...

By nixashblack

π—ͺhere Taehyung and Jungkook are happily married but everything crumbles down when jungkook finds a new way o... More

INTRODUCTION
One : Glee
Two : Desire
Three : Upset
Four : Degenerate
Five : Tempted
Six : Careless
Eight : Clueless
Nine : Jealousy
Ten : Rough
Eleven : Agitated
Twelve : Past
Thirteen : Confrontation
Forteen : Betrayal
Fifteen : Shattered
Sixteen : Guilt
Seventeen : End
Eighteen : Lost
Nineteen : Hope
Twenty : Event
Twenty one : Stares
Twenty two : Uncover
Twenty three : Hopeful
Twenty four : Stuck
Twenty five : New
Twenty six : Gift
Twenty seven : Stress
Twenty eight : Warm
Twenty nine : Comfortable
Thirty : Crack
Thirty one : Insecure
Thirty two : Ease
Thirty three : Content
Thirty four : Worried
Thirty five : Blur
Thirty six : Unsaid
Thirty seven : Restless
Thirty eight : Red
Thirty nine : Confession
Forty : Kisses
Forty one : Glow
Forty two : Coincidence
Forty three : Pain
Forty four : Realisation
Forty five : Care
Forty six : Calm
Forty seven : Numb
Forty eight : Downfall
Forty nine : Strain
Fifty : Raw
Fifty one : Depression
Fifty two : Hope
Fifty three : Fear
Fifty four : Steely
Fifty five : Promise
Fifty six : Ignorance
Fifty seven : Pressure
Fifty eight : Fallen
Fifty nine : Cold
Sixty : Instances
Sixty one : Occasion
Sixty two : Dreary
Sixty three : Comfort
Sixty four : Loved
Sixty five : Tears
Epilogue

Seven : Fear

35.4K 1.8K 1.8K
By nixashblack

Days passed like the leaves withering off from its shrunken branches. Curling away everything through its dryness.

Everything once existed in their life like a blooming flower, it's soft petals had never fell on dirt---never wrinkled in the harsh weather, until now.

Fear and pain clutched on taehyung's heart without a hope of relief, his eyes longed to see his husband who never once glanced towards him with affection.

Jungkook had visited home only for countable times during this last month that passed. Taehyung would always rush to him, initiating talks but jungkook never indulged in any for longer.

He would ask, why wasn't he staying home. Jungkook would simply say that he has his workloads, some short excuses that sounds trivial. Taehyung noticed that jungkook arrived home only for fetching his files or few clothes. Not particularly for him.

It felt like they were some strangers, all of sudden. There was no sleeping together, no more romantic dinners or even a comfortable talk between them. Just some familiar strangers and this wasn't what taehyung imagined them to ever become.

He never imagined himself crying every night and missing his husband's loving presence, nor did he imagined himself drowning in sadness and loneliness.

This wasn't what he thought their love would become over time.

Jungkook was supposed to have a one night stand but apparently it didn't stop there. Lisa and jungkook made a shameless decision to date each other after that night because jungkook was having a satisfied relationship with her. They've been dating for a month now.

Lisa doesn't mind him being married. Jungkook made clear to her that he's not having a good relationship with taehyung. Lisa didn't contemplate much on it, too joyful to consider it deeply while enjoying the satisfaction of her carnal needs.

Jungkook was the perfect image of what she wanted in a boyfriend. She's deeply falling for his hypnotic charms, the sexual attraction was slowly involving her new found feelings.

Whereas jungkook, he convinced himself that lisa is the love he always wanted. Even though they knew less about each other, the sex was always gratifying enough to neglect exchange of some required conversation. Their intimate moments was the base of their relationship and they both longed for it greatly.

This was what jungkook believed to be the perfect relationship that he craved.

Jungkook doesn't feel like he's cheating on taehyung because his way of thinking is very different. He believes that it's taehyung's fault that he fell for another. If his love was strong enough, satisfying enough then he wouldn't need to find another for his happiness.

Jungkook spends most of his time with lisa in her apartment, reason why he doesn't visit his home--it was long forgotten.

Taehyung would call him everyday, sometimes during his office time or when he's with lisa, obviously to ask about his whereabouts and mainly because he misses him so damn much.

Jungkook only attends his call when he's in office, just blankly answers his questions and cuts the call. When with lisa, he doesn't even bother to pick up. 

The sad part was taehyung calls him mostly when he's with lisa, his heart aches everytime when jungkook cuts his calls.

Taehyung was hanging on that one thing hopefully all these miserable days. That jungkook would come back to him very soon when all his workloads settles down. But with every day passing, he can't help but feel like a fool to believe that.

He cannot neglect the fact that jungkook was distancing himself, having not even a minute to spend with him nor even a small greeting was not something he can patiently ignore anymore.

Somewhere his heart pained, yelling that it got too late, that he's losing jungkook. Worse, he lost.

The paint brush held on his grasp fell to the floor, hands shaking and tears flowing down his cheeks in dread.

Taehyung frantically took his phone, not caring the paint dampened on his hands. He called jungkook, twice. There was no response.

"Please... please kookie" His heart begged to hear jungkook's voice, the only ease he can find right now.

Making one more fruitless effort on calling his husband, taehyung broke into sobs. His cries seemingly loud in the lonely, dead silent room.

He looked at his hand, noticing some paint clutched on the ring on his finger. He slowly stood up, taking his phone and walking off to wash his hands.

His fingers worked delicately to clean his wedding ring, eyes still blurred with thick tears. He splashed some water on his face and forced himself to cease his cries.

He saw himself in the mirror, he looked vulnerable. So weak.

He shook his head, he may appear weak but he knows he isn't. He stood up, didn't he? He cried and lost tears in longing for a moment with his husband but still, he stood up to face it all again. Hard times may make him weak, but he's not a person with weak heart.

Taehyung looked around, breathing steadily. Eyes wandering over the mess, the undone canvas, scattered brushes and some white paint smeared on the rug.

He took a moment and made a call to his friend, only when he thought he could trust his voice.

"Chimmy?"

"Tae!"

Jimin's voice was cheerful, as usual. Just that, he couldn't respond the same to him.

"Chimmy can i come over y-your place. I really need to talk to you" He acknowledged his voice was desperate.

"Come fast then... Nivi is also missing his taetae uncle"

Taehyung pursed his lips, hearing his friend's chuckle. "Yeah, will be there at two"

⋆ ˚。⋆._____________.⋆ ˚。⋆

"Come in" Jungkook says in a grim voice when he heard a knock, his eyes fixed on the documents.

A blond women stepped in, wearing a blue pleated blazer dress. Her fuller lips curved for a polite smile as she spoke, "Sorry to disturb sir but Mr. Hwang requested to reschedule the meeting on next Tuesday"

"Do i have any other meeting on tuesday?" Jungkook asks, eyes not raising to look at her.

Rose nods her head, "You have a video conference at seven, then a meeting slot at nine. Nothing else other than that, sir"

Park Roseanne have been working for almost a year now as the secretary of the CEO. She's excellent in her work, methodical and well organised. Jungkook had absolutely no complaints from her work efficiency and orderly mindset.

"Then set the meeting at noon" He says in a voice of vexation, "do not forget to get a confirmation from him"

"Yes sir" Rose turned on her heels to leave but quickly halts, her almond eyes blinking in hesitation. "Sir, uh...miss lisa informed that she's waiting for you in the cafeteria"

Jungkook raised his head, eyes lit. He nodded his head and watched rose leaving out of the room nervously.

She can't help but feel uncomfortable ever since she got aware of the affair jungkook has with lisa.

It was indeed shocking and obvious as her boss never intended to keep his affair private or a secret. He lets lisa stay in the office for hours, hugging and cuddling in the couch. She even once saw them kissing when she unintentionally forgot to knock. That was the first day when jungkook ever shouted on her.

After occasionally witnessing the affectionate bond jungkook shared with his husband, it was sad to see him sharing somewhat the same with another women.

Judging by the short conversation she had with taehyung before, he's a generous, warm-hearted person. She can't even imagine how heart breaking it would be when he gets to know about his husband cheating on him.

Almost every employee got the hint of the ceo's illegitimate relationship, but obviously no one will raise any question against it to secure their post. It wasn't their job to meddle in such cheap matters.

Yoongi is aware of lisa's frequent visit to their office but he doesn't doubt it in anyway. He considers it for the benefits and discussion of the business matters which he doesn't have any vital involvement. There was no way of a thought to occur that jungkook would ever cheat on taehyung.

Jungkook quickly gulps down his cup of coffee and answers few emails carelessly. He took off his blazer and adjusted his shirt collar, loosening his tie.

Tossing his blazer on top of his chair, he made his way out. He heard the employees greeting him respectfully on his way, he nodded at first, then didn't bother to give a regard.

It felt nice to feel superior, get the respect from all and remain on the top position with much dignity. It was prideful to know he's above so many, only a few were to his equals and everyone just below him.

As he reached the cafeteria, he immediately caught the glimpse of lisa stirring a cup of coffee with a small spoon. He stilled for a moment, staring at her with inscrutable eyes.

Taehyung doesn't like coffee.

He flinched back from his abrupt thought, hands fisting in irritation. Why would he think of such a useless detail!? He needs to stop thinking about him. He's not his concern anymore.

He saw lisa grinning brightly, waving her slender hand at him. Jungkook puts on a charming smile, heading near her.

"Hey baby" Jungkook used a endearing voice for her, bending down at her and pecking her tinted lips.

Lisa had a coy smile at his sweet gesture, watching him taking a seat opposite to her. "Did i disturb you?"

"Well, distracted me of course" Jungkook chuckled, eyeing at her satin slip dress.

Lisa puckered her lips, "I'm sorry... i know you said you have a meeting today but i really missed you"

"Baby it's alright, the meeting is postponed anyway" Jungkook shifted his chair closer to her.

His arm going up to wrap around lisa's shoulder. She giggled and leaned her head on his arm.

"You look beautiful" He whispered near her ear, fingers flicking on the cowl neck of her dress.

Lisa couldn't hold back the flush in her cheeks, hearing his seductive voice again. "How about we go for a date tonight?"

"Really?" She gaped, letting him caress her smooth neck.

"Of course" Jungkook chuckled, breathing the floral depths of her scent. "We didn't have one till now so why not?"

"Oh my god" She squealed happily, "I wanted this so badly"

Jungkook grinned as he played with her soft locks. He lets out a breathy laugh when lisa excitedly kisses his cheek.

"Jeez... I need to pick a good outfit, ugh! You should have told me before" Lisa grumbled, adjusting the front of her dress which jungkook messed up with earlier.

"I planned it just now" Jungkook reasoned, blankly staring at the gleam of her dangle earrings.

"Yeah whatever...i'm leaving" Lisa stood up abruptly, grabbing her handbag.

"Wait what?" Jungkook fluttered his eyes.

"I need to choose my dress jungkook, move" She whined, making jungkook to roll his eyes. He chose to shrug off the demanding tone she used, letting it pass this time.

"Baby, you don't have to work this up. It's just a date and moreover you look good in everything so--" He paused suddenly.

Clothes were scattered all over the bed, frequent grumbles and huffs can be heard as taehyung tosses another pair of jeans to the heap of clothes.

"Urgh! nothing is looking good on me kookie... I'm gonna embarrass you for sure" Taehyung whines, placing a white shirt on his chest and inspecting himself on the mirror.

Jungkook sighed, "Tae, it's just a business party. Relax"

"Your first business party and there will so many rich, high classed people, i can't afford to look bad and embarrass you in front of them" Taehyung dropped himself on the chair, pouting sadly.

Jungkook chuckled, he was effortlessly cute. He slowly made his way closer towards his husband.

"You'll never embarrass me tae, stop talking such things" Jungkook held his hands softly, staring into the hazel of his eyes. "And why are you even stressing when you look good in everything?"

Just as immediately, he admired the beautiful spread of blush in his husband's face.

"Hey there...back to earth jungkook"
Lisa clapped her hands in front of jungkook's face, giggling.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, subtly shaking his head, "Yeah... I was just... "

He rubbed his head, feeling a sudden invasion of ache.

"Ah no no, explain everything to me later. I'm leaving now, bye" She gave a quick peck on his lips and hurried out of the cafe.

Jungkook closed his eyes, mind buzzing. It felt nice to be with taehyung, he remembers himself to be happy. Genuinely happy.

A groan left past his mouth, he wasn't happy because of him. It was because of what he achieved---the easy carefree life, the richness and luxury. That was what made him contented. Not a person, definitely not taehyung.

He felt the vibration of his phone, erupting a mocking chuckle from him. He doesn't even have to check who it is as the repeated calls only suggests that it's his poor husband.

He loved watching his husband getting desperate for him, calling him everyday and checking to confirm he's not losing him. He loved when people chased after him and not the other way.

I don't love him now... I love lisa....I love her.

He leaned back on his chair, opening his eyes with the side of his lips curving for careless smirk.

⋆。˚ ⋆._____________.⋆ ˚。⋆

I have nothing to write, so just dropping a
i love you to y'all (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 24.9K 75
Jungkook and Taehyung are soul mates and married. Yet, there is no love between them. Forced to marry by their families because of rules of society...
115K 6.7K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
547K 26.8K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
68.4K 6.8K 64
"Dear Diary, Today, I met him again. Kim Taehyung. His laughter is infectious, and his smile lights up my world like the stars in the night sky. I ca...