Perfect Fit | August Alsina

By emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
4: Fierce and Cold-blooded
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
16: Interrogation
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
22: Closer And Closer
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
37: Taking Care of Business
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
43: Miami
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
49: Love Faces
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

5: Information

1.2K 63 19
By emmanesiadior

There are chapters that are going to be shorter than others, some half the size. 

Just over twenty were already written before this story was published, so just know that if there is a short chapter, it is made up for in the next or I felt that there is no need to make it long and unnecessarily drag it out.

Hopefully you are enjoying this story!

Happy reading ❤

The girls all sat in their pyjamas in the living room of Gianna's apartment. They'd decided to keep the positive vibes up and have a sleepover with all the works - all the snacks a person could imagine and so many different types of movies. They were all in attendance..well, all except Alexis. She'd already confirmed that she was coming but she wasn't there yet and that made all the girls wonder.

"This bitch better hurry her ass up otherwise we're watching her favourite movie without her and I'm eating all of those Cheeto puffs."

"Maria!" Constance screeched before busting out laughing.

"What? I don't give a fuck, she's always preaching about being on time yet where is she? Not fucking here!"

They all burst in fits of laughter. Maria was bold and definitely really lively around the people she was close with - especially when it came to Alexis who was the more outspoken one of the group, she was one to say it like it was no matter how blunt she may sound; she was honest one hundred percent.

Less than two minutes later the apartment door opened and closed making all the girls zip their mouths shut. They could hear sandals slapping against the hard wood floor coming closer and closer to the living room. When Alexis appeared in the doorway wearing her slippers and nightclothes, they all glared hard.

"What?"

"Um where the hell were you for a start?!" Maria quickly said. "We've been waiting for ages for you to show up and your only just coming in now."

"First of all, your spare key Gia." She giggled as she handed off the key and took a seat next to Constance. "And to answer your question I was with my cousin. He's out in New York for a little while and I haven't seen him in the longest. We got carried away making food, I lost track of time. Forgive me?"

"N-"

Elena covered Maria's mouth. "She does."

"Now that that's settled, let's start the movie." Constance giggled and pressed the button on the remote, starting the first movie of the night.

The girls were in the middle of their third movie when Gianna's phone started ringing. She was quick to grab it and when she saw that it was Roman calling, she excused herself and went out onto the patio. Constance, Maria and Alexis all wondered who it was so Elena made the believable cover story that it was Gia's father. Of course the girls believed her and continued watching the movie. It wasn't that Gianna wanted to hide this from any of them, she just didn't want to get them caught up in this life and in the type of business her family was tied to because once in the only way out was death...or in special cases a take away of responsibility but the person is still tied in somehow.

She answered the phone and put it to her ear. "Please tell me you have good news."

"I'll ignore the fact you didn't say hi because I know how important this is to you princess, but yes, I have good news indeed."

"Lay it on me Roman."

"I hacked the cameras in that house. It was a huge house, so cameras were inevitable. From the looks of it there were five guys in that room when the punch was being made and something was definitely slipped in there, a powdery substance from what I can see. Those same five all went upstairs at some point in the night too and the very first one had gone up with a girl, the others went up one by one after him - about ten minutes apart from each other."

"What did the girl look like?"

Gianna knew it was most likely Constance but she had to be sure.

"Black, short hair that may have been a weave. She was wearing a little black latex type dress with some black heels."

And that short description confirmed it. That girl was Constance.

"And the guys?"

"They all seemed to be in their twenties. I scanned their faces and their identification badges came up straight away since they're all enrolled in study at different universities, none go to Columbia though."

"Is that all?"

"Yeah for now. I sent all the stuff to your email, check it out and let me know what further investigation you want me to do."

"I will. Thank you so much Roman."

"No problem princess, take care."

The call ended and Gianna let out a shaky breath as the information processed in her brain. As she expected, Roman had come through with everything she wanted. He never disappointed; that's just how good he was at his job. She sighed and locked her phone before walking back inside. If she'd opened the email right then and there, there was no chance she would've been able to focus for the rest of their girls night because her mind would completely be somewhere else.

"Everything okay with your dad?" Elena asked with a quick wink that Gianna know what she needed to.

"Oh yeah he's fine, just missing his one and only child." She giggled. "Let's get back to the movie, what did I miss?"

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

We'd all retreated to the rooms in my apartment at some point during the night but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't go to sleep - the information Roman had given me was weighing heavy. I couldn't wait to open that email any longer. Quietly, I slid out of my bed, careful not to wake Elena. I grabbed my laptop from my bedside table and retreated into the kitchen. After setting everything up, I grabbed a snack pack of cookies and logged into my email. There it was sitting right in front of me.

"Here goes." I mumbled and clicked it open.

Hey princess, here is the information I found for you. I attached the camera footage too. Let me know if you need anything else.

1) Tony Waters

Age 25

Attends New York University

2) Langston Bridges

Age 21

Attends Hunter College

3) Elliot Smith

Age 23

Attends Barnard College

4) Gregory Walsh

Age 24

Attends New York University

5) Marcus Espinada

Age 21

Attends Brooklyn College

I was able to track their movements and it seems as though they meet up every weekend at one of the local strip clubs near you, Erotic. Do with this information what you please. Attached is also some pictures so you know exactly who you'll be looking for.

Of course I scrolled down a little bit further and downloaded all their pictures. I made a note of the information in my phone and downloaded the video footage before deleting the email for good - I can't leave any type of trail, especially because I don't know exactly what I'll do to these morons just yet. My heart starting beating faster as I opened up each picture. They looked like normal dudes, quiet handsome to be honest, but what they'd done made them the ugliest human beings on the planet and I was going to see to it that they paid for their actions.

Nessuna pietá - no mercy indeed.

I was about to go to bed but a thought crossed my mind. I can't do anything without letting my father know first because I'll more than likely need some of the men to assist me in one way or another and if he catches word of it without knowing the situation he will flip his shit and probably have me on the first flight home. I don't want to risk that. I choose to come out here and this is where I want to be. I won't jeopardise that. Plus I'm not stupid - I do not know what those assholes are capable of and going after them by myself could be a possible death wish. My father taught me better than that and even though I can defend myself and would be comfortable having to do so, there's no way I'd willingly put myself in such a position.

Grabbing my phone, I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear before heading out onto the patio. I wasn't concerned about time zones or anything like that because my father would always answer his phone no matter what time of the day it is; that was mafia life for him. And as I'd expected, he picked up after four rings.

"Mia bella! (My beautiful) I'm surprised to hear from you when it's the early hours over there. Is everything okay sweetheart?"

I sighed, of course he would know somethings up. "Papa I need to tell you something. Please don't get mad, per favore! (Please)"

"I can't promise you that Gianna, you know that. Explain to me what it is honey."

Taking a deep breath, I spilled everything. Everything. The whole story from beginning to end. When I'd finished the line went silent before his voice boomed through my ear.

"Scusi, che cosa ha detto?! (Excuse me what did you just say) That's too dangerous. I won't allow it. No!"

"Per favore! (Please) Papa I have to do this."

"No, it's too dangerous."

"Please!" I said, now on the verge of tears. "Let me do this papa. I know what I'm doing, you trained me alongside the best of the best. You know I can defend myself and if I take some of the men with me I will be that much stronger. Papa you know I can do this, you know I have what it takes no matter how dangerous these people might be. Please understand papa!"

Again there was another long pause before I heard my father sigh.

"Capisco benissimo (I understand perfectly)." He said in a softer tone that let me know he'd caved. "Promise me you'll take the men with you and promise me you'll let me know what's happening, I want updates on everything Gianna Carlotta."

"Si, grazie! (Yes, thank you)."

"Be careful sweetheart. Ti voglio bene (I love you)."

"I will papa, ti voglio bene (I love you). Bye."

And just like that I have my father's blessing to pursue a possibly deadly plan. Tony, Langston, Elliot, Gregory and Marcus - watch out. The dark side of this good girl is deadly

_

_

_

If there are readers out there who speak or know Italian and some of the phrases I am using are wrong, feel free to comment the correction.

I am not Italian nor do I speak it, I just had the idea for this book and felt like not using Italian in a story that involves the mafia would be odd, especially when it comes to Gianna interacting with Mateo (her dad). I'm relying on different websites (not google translate because that is not always accurate) that have basic phrases and stuff - I won't be getting too detailed when it comes to the Italian parts, just simple little things.

Questions + Responses:

Roman came thru 🙌

Tony, Langston, Elliot, Gregory and Marcus..I feel sorry for you already lol

What do you think Gianna will do with this information?

She has her father's blessing to pursue a possibly deadly plan..

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.3K 25
#1 in possesive #1 in onlygirl #1 in newschool 02/01/24 #1 in youngest 21/02/24 Kyrie Sage Arena is a sweet girl, with a kind heart, a quiet personal...
1.1M 20.3K 63
Amara Volkov, the daughter of the Russian mafia leader, is one of their best assassins'. She has trained all her life in order to please her father a...
238K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
818K 15.3K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...