Son of Darkseid

By VgNishiki

What would have happened if another kryptonian besides Kal-EL and Kara zor-el had been sent to earth but by a... More

Darkseid
Training to become a God
A new God is born
League of Justice
The last training
The war Start
Fight between Gods
A Normal Life
Trust
A second chance
A new member in the family
Unexpected visit
Flash War Vol.46
Flash War Vol.47
Flash War Vol.48
Flash War Vol.49
Flash War Vol.50
Justice League vs Suicide Squad
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.2
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.3
Justice League Vs Suicide Squad Vol.4
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.5
Justice League vs Suicide Squad Vol.6
._.
Old Gods
Old Gods-First Contact
Old Gods-Lust and Power

A bomb of Laughter

2.7K 51 24
By VgNishiki

[Hello, here is the new chapter I hope you like it and I would like you to read my other story only has 2 chapters but I think you might like it.]

1 hour has passed since the heroes parted ways. 3 of the 6 bombs have been found around Gotham.

Dav-Vel: I didn't find anything in the Tattles Diary, I'll look at Ace hemicals, were you lucky?

Nigthwing :We didn't find anything in the Gotham hospital, I have to admit those two know how to hide their toys

Batgirl: we have to keep looking, the police have not finished the evacuations yet.

(Y/N): Keep looking there are only three bombs to find, how much time do we have?

Red Hood: We only have 3 hours to find them, me and robin may have found the location of one, we will go to investigate.

Batgirl: Batman do you have any clue where those two may be hiding?

Batman: Negative I haven't found anything that tells me where the two of them might be hiding.

Dav-Vel listens with his super ear to people speaking and looks at a building and can see with his x-rays that there are many people inside it with weapons.

Dav-Vel: I think I found something, there are a lot of people in a building and they don't look like civilians.

Batman: Be careful, we don't want the bombs to explode any faster.

Dav-Vel: Understood I will try to get information from these criminals where the joker and the riddle may be.

Dav-Vel goes to a building window and breaks it Upon entering he flies towards the roof and sees criminals with weapons and some trucks ready to go.

Crimanal:Quick all of you the riddle said we have 3 hours to loot
everything we can.

Criminal # 2: What about Batman.

Criminal: Don't worry about them they are too busy looking for those bombs.

Dav-Vel With his super speed he knocks out criminals one by one until there are only 1 left.

Criminal: that was the last one, are you ready? Hey, where are you all, this isn't funny. Dav-Vel touches the man's shoulder with his finger.The criminal turns around and draws his gun.

Criminal: Don't move I have a weapon and I know how to use it.

Dav-Vel begins to walk towards him.

Criminal: I warned you . the criminal shoots but has no effect on the Kryptonian.

Dav-Vel takes the collar of the guy's sweater and lifts it up and then takes the gun and crushes it with his free hand.

Dav-Vel:Your friends are fine, they are just unconscious. Now you will tell me where the remaining 3 bombs are and where the joker and the riddle are.

Criminal: I will not tell you anything

Dav-Vel: Oh you will believe me

Criminal: Hey where are you taking me. Dav-Vel Fly up to the sky with the criminal.

Dav-Vel : I give you 5 seconds to tell me everything you know or I drop you.

Criminal: I won't tell you anything alien.

Dav-Vel: Well I tried. Dav-Vel releases the criminal and he begins to fall

Criminal: AHHHHHHHH.

But Before he hits the ground Dav-Vel saves him from certain death.

Dav-Vel: That was a warning, now will you tell me where they are.

Criminal: I don't know where they are, but I know where two of the bombs are, just don't let me fall.

Dav-Vel: Good decision, now tell me where are the bombs.

Criminal: One is at Wayne enterprises and the other at the police station, the last one I swear I don't know where is.Dav-Vel sees that the criminal's sweater has a small pocket and there is a card. He takes it and says a mile of fun

Dav-Vel: You told me you didn't know. the criminal gets scared.

Criminal: If I had told you those two lunatics would have killed me, don't hurt me I beg you.

Dav-Vel leaves the cirminal on the roof of the building

Dav-Vel: Thank you for the information.

Criminal: Hey, how am I supposed to get out of here.

Dav-Vel:Use your creativity you criminals have a lot of that.

Criminal: UGGG I hate heroes.

______________________________________

Dav-Vel: Batman here Dav-Vel do you hear me?

Batman: I hear you, what could you discover?

Dav-Vel: I know where two bombs are and I have the possible location of those two.

Nightwing: perfect we just need to find one more bombs and then go for those two crazys.

Red Hood: How you found the locations.

Dav-Vel: I had a little talk with a criminal.

Red Hood: Ha. Well alien you and I will get along very well.

Robin: Hey we don't have time to waste just say the coordinate

Dav-Vel: One is at the police station an the other one is Wayne Enterprises

Batgirl: I'm going for the first one, I'm near the police station.

Nigthwing: I will go with you, you will need someone to cover your back.

Red Hood: Robin and I will go to the one in Wayne enterprises.

Robin: You'll only get in my way Todd I think you should go with the other two

Red Hood: Very funny we will meet on the roof.

The screens of the Gothic city turn on and the riddle appears on them.

The Riddler: Gotham City the smartest and most beloved man in the city has arrived, the Riddler and I have something to say to you-.

Before the Riddler could finish speaking the joker pushes him

Joker: HELLO GOTHAM CITY here is your favorite person in the world the prince of crime the Joker HAHAHAHA, As you know I hide some gifts around the city that will kill you with laughter but there are some party poopers who are removing the fun bombs and I hate the ¡¡party poopers!!. On my watch it says that there is an hour and a half before I blow up the city. What if we make this a little more fun? Batsi, you and your gang of fools will only have 30 minutes to deactivate the three bombs HAHAHAHA.

Dav-Vel:This got out of hand, Bruce, I will look for those two and I will forcibly extract the information from where the remaining bomb is.

Batman: Stick to the plan we must-

Dav-Vel:Bruce, listen to me people will die and I will not let people die in front of me again, listen to me I want you 4 to go to help in the evacuation on the bridge, Batman I need you to deactivate that two remaining bombs do you think you can do it by yourself?

Batman: I'll take care of it and Dav-Vel don't kill them, we don't do that, we have limits, don't break them and maybe after this you will earn my trust completely

Dav-Vel:Understood, Good luck

Nigthwing: Hey, you just heard he gave Batman an order, wow.

Batgirl: Yes, I'm surprised he really has value.

Red Hood: The alien earned my respect, someone ordering Batman is something you don't see every day, right Bruce?

Batman is silent for a few seconds and speaks in a threatening tone.

Batman: You heard Dav-Vel go to the bridge and help the evacuation now!

Nigthwing: Yes, I'm sorry!

Batgirl: yes, we're on our way.

Robin: He has guts.

Dav-Vel flies into the sky and as he heads to the location of the two villains he begins to hear cries of anguish from civilians and the noise of cars on the bridge.

Dav-Vel: I won't let you two kill those innocent people.

At high speed he heads to the abandoned amusement park in Gotham City.

Location: Fun Mile

The joker can be seen sitting with his feet up on the table as The Riddler scolds him for pushing him and taking away his screen time.

The Riddle: I had to be the one threatening the city, we had agreed.

Joker: Yes, sure, but there were small changes of plans.

The Riddle: Changes of plans !! you have to tell me when there are changes of plans and stop telling me henchman we are partners in all this.

Joker: Blahh, partners, henchmen, partners in crime, what's the difference?

The Riddle:There are many differences!!.

Joker: Hey, hey, calm down in a few minutes the name of the joker, I mean the names of the joker and the riddle will be known for the largest explosion of fireworks in the world imagine it is beautiful. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

The joker begins to laugh but before the joker continues laughing the roof of the place breaks.

The Riddle: IT'S BATMAN, how he found us, you said we're safe here.

Joker:I'll give you some advice don't trust the clown HAHAHAHAHA, Batsi I thought it would take longer to find us but I think you should be with your little friends looking for those explosives.

The dust of the place dissipates, the joker and the riddler realize that it is not batman The riddle tries to run away but his escape is in vain because dav-Vel ties him up with some ropes from the amusement park

Joker: Hey wait you're not batman you're the guy who made my escape a few days ago a disaster you know what that did to my reputation kid?.

Dav-Vel: I don't care.

Joker: Meh I think it does not matter, you are not Batman but I think that with you it will be enough. Tell me about your first day at work and what you think of the city.

The Kryptonian bumps the joker into a wall.

Joker: Uggg never starts that way in interrogation, victim get all fuzzy, can't feel next-

Dav-Vel tosses the joker onto a table.

Joker: Uggg see

Dav-Vel: Where is the remaining bomb.

Joker: I don't see many like you in this city tell me are you permanent?

Dav-Vel:Don't make me do something I don't want to clown.

Joker: Because I really want to be sure that you will stay permanently in this city with you here things will get interesting and very crazy.

Dav-Vel: Tell me one reason not to open a hole in your chest.

Joker: Oh,please You will not kill me, you will break a rule that not even superman has broken.

Joker: HAHAHAHAHA, you know, there are only a few minutes left you have so you're gona have to play my litle game if you want to save all those people.

Dav-Vel: You are sick. Dav-Vel grabs the joker's neck and lifts him into the air, then smashes him against the wall.

Joker: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, YOU HAVE NOTHING, NOTHING THAT YOU CAN THREAT ME WITH , NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ME WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.

Dav-Vel's eyes turn red and he lifts the joker from his shirt

Joker: But don't worry I'll tell you where the bomb is.The bomb is in the place that everyone believes is safe where they think they can save their lives and those they love, in a place that no one would expect.

Dav-Vel realizes where the missing bomb is

Dav-Vel: The bridge.

Joker: You better hurry up or in a few let me see my watch, in 10 minutes all those people will do KABOMM .

Dav-Vel: You and I are not finished here clown I'll come back for you and the riddle when I find the bomb and deactivate it.

Joker: Good luck

Dav-Vel ties up the joker with the riddle and flies off to the bridge and the joker begins to laugh maniacally.

Dav-Vel:Batman, the remaining bomb is on the bridge, Batman, do you hear me? Dammit.

Static is the only thing that comes out of the communicator. Dav-Vel increases his speed and reaches the bridge in a few seconds. Upon arrival he flies higher in the sky and begins to use his x-rays and begins to inspect each place of the bridge his communicator rings and nigthwing talks

Nigthwing:  hey Dav-vel I see you from down here did you find the bomb?

Dav-Vel:There is no time to talk the bomab is on the bridge.Nigthwing begins to panic.

Nigthwing: WHAT, Where is it and how much time does the bomb have left?

Dav-Vel is unresponsive but finds the bomb and goes quickly under the bridge and takes the bomb and sees that there are 5 seconds left

Dav-Vel uses his ice breath and freezes the bomb and the count stops at 2 seconds.

Dav-Vel Sighs

Dav-Vel:  Amateur, Lucky Amateur.

Time Skipe
Location: Bruce Wayne Maner

The heroes were resting from the exhausting mission they had on the dining room table of the mansion and were getting to know each other better.

Alfred: I said it from the beginning, he is not a bad person, he just needs a family to support him and I think he found the right one, don't you think Master Bruce?

Bruce is silent by Alfred's words and speaks

Bruce: Maybe, but he's still dangerous, but maybe you're right next to us I don't think Dav-Vel will fall to the side of evil again

Alfred:  I'm always right,  they did a good job they deserve this break I think you should join them Master Bruce

Bruce: The night is young I still have work to do if you need me I'll be in the cave , Dav-Vel we have to talk come with me

Dick Grayson: I think someone is in trouble

Dav-Vel:Ha ha

Jason Todd: Good luck

Dav-Vel and Bruce go down the stairs to the cave.

Dav-Vel: So what did I do wrong?

Bruce: On the contrary, you did well, you proved to be capable of making decisions in moments of danger and you are a born leader who would give everything to save his colleagues and those who need him, Welcome to the circle of trust.

Bruce and Dav-Vel shake hands.

[The next chapter will be out in a few days. Thank you for reading my story. I'm surprised that it already has 500 visits and, as always, remember that I am open to criticism.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 33
In this fan fiction, all if the characters in Supergirl are in high school. Kara is an alien from Krypton, Clark/Kal el had arrived only 14 years bef...
10.5K 162 9
!.DISCONTINUED.! Kara Zor-El was lead to believe that her entire family perished on Krypton, Including her younger sister. Davina Zor-El was 7 years...
13.6K 499 50
What if there was a girl from Daxam and a boy from Krypton? What if they met and fell in love? But what if it gets complicated? What if secrets get i...
2.3K 105 12
Explanation for rewrite in the first chapter. My name is Kara Zor-El. I am from Krypton. And also another multiverse. But after failing to stop the c...