Perfect Fit | August Alsina

By emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
5: Information
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
16: Interrogation
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
22: Closer And Closer
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
37: Taking Care of Business
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
43: Miami
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
49: Love Faces
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

4: Fierce and Cold-blooded

1.2K 59 17
By emmanesiadior

🚨 Mild Graphic Content in this chapter 🚨

It's not detailed much but I thought I'd put warning just in case

Look out for this '🚨' so you'll know when it's about to happen

"I'll let the professor know you won't be in. Good luck."

Gianna shared a hug with Elena before getting back into the car and signalling the driver to take her to her final destination. It had been two days since the incident with Constance and finally she was meeting with one of her father's employees, the tech man Roman, to try and get information on who did such a vile thing to her friend.

Constance hadn't been doing so well the past few days, so all of their friends group made sure that they surrounded her with nothing but love and positivity. The girl was truly shaken by the events but what haunted her the most was the fact that she had no idea what happened to her when she blacked out that night and she probably wouldn't ever know.

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

I stepped out of the car and was immediately brought into Roman's arms. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his torso, snuggling my head into his firm chest. He and I have always been close. We've never been more than friends and that's the way it will remain - my father would never allow business to mix with pleasure anyway. I think our bond comes from him being one of the younger members of the mafia, majority of the others are at least thirty.

"I've missed you princess."

"Here you go with that name!" I giggled as we pulled away from each other.

Roman has called me princess for as long as I can remember. He says it's because I am one because of who my father is and the status our name holds. He says that I am royalty and should be treated as such. He reminds me of my father in that sense, he says I deserve nothing but the best in life and that any man I choose to be with should treat me accordingly or else.

"I've missed you too Roman. Italy hasn't been the same without you. I missed having someone young around."

He chuckled. "So you only hang with me because I'm a young one?"

"Not what I said!" I laughed and playfully punched his shoulder. "Anyway, can we get started on this? I have a lot to explain to you."

"With pleasure princess."

We went into his house and he made sure I was comfortable first by offering me refreshments and food before showing me to his office. We got all setup and I gave him the rundown of what happened and finished off by telling him what I wanted him to find out for me.

I'm really going to get to the bottom of this, no one messes with my friends and gets away with it. I was born into the mafia life and I will protect the people I love at all cost. This pretty girl has a deadly side that you won't know of until it's too late.

"Give me the rest of the day and I'll call you tonight with whatever I find."

"Thanks Roman, I owe you."

_ _ _

🚨 

A scary energy filled the dimly lit room. Three men stood in the centre, shackled so that they could not escape. Even if they weren't it would be stupid of them to try because they die an even slower and painful death. All of them had already been badly beaten and now it was just a waiting game to see whether or not they'd speak before being sent straight to hell. Out of the darkness, Devonte stepped forward. The three men gasped and their eyes widened. They knew exactly who this was and just how dangerous he could be, especially if you were seen as an enemy, which in this case the three of them were.

"So, you're the ones behind all this mess?" He asked calmly.

One of the men opened his mouth to answer but stopped abruptly when Devonte raised his hand.

"Before you answer, I'd be careful what you say to me. A liar is one thing I will not tolerate so if I figure out you've lied to me, it won't just be you that pays, the others will too." He looked each of them dead in the eye before focusing in on the one that went to speak beforehand. "So were you or were you not behind all of this mess?"

"Y-yes s-s-sir."

"No!"

Two of the men yelled out at the same time. Devonte looked from each of them with amusement lingering on his face. They'd clearly just fucked up, but which one was the liar? He chuckled and walked right up to the two, disregarding the other for now. He studied the one who'd said no before shrugging and moving to the one who'd stuttered out yes.

"Are you sure about your answer?"

"Y-yes."

"Really?" Devonte mused and in and instant he'd gripped the man's hair, pulled his head back and pressed a knife to his throat. "You know what I think..I think that you're lying to me and I specifically said that I don't tolerate liars. I think that the three of you are the puppets in whatever plan your boss has created. Now that just leads me to ask, who's your boss?"

"N-no one! It's just us!"

"Wrong answer."

The man was shocked and confused when Devonte released him from his grip and wondered off into the darkness. He thought he'd been spared when all of a sudden Devonte came marching back with a clamp, some tongs and gasoline. The man let out a scream and tried to shake himself free when Devonte gripped his chin, forcing his mouth open and securing it like that with the clamp. He then gripped the tongs and forcefully grabbed the man's tongue with them. The other two, along with Devonte's workers who stood in the darkness watched in horror as the man had his tongue viciously cut out, his piercing screams bouncing off the walls.

"How dare you fucking lie to me!" Devonte snapped as he watched blood fill the man's mouth. "I warned you not to do that and now you have suffered the consequences."

This was the extreme dark side of a man so cold and ruthless.

"Now you!" He pointed to the man who'd said no. "Talk before you get the same fate, I'm done playing these games!"

"We're not the masterminds behind it but we don't know the boss sir, we've only ever spoken with him on the phone. He's never shown his face. He pays us money to do his dirty work."

"So where's all my product gone and the money?"

"I swear to you, I don't know. We were never allowed to see that. We simply do whatever the order is to do and then carrying on with life."

Devonte was good at reading people and he knew that this man wasn't lying. Plus there had been some evidence that had suggested the same story, so he knew this was indeed the truth. He nodded his head and pulled out his pistol. He quickly loaded it before firing two shots - one into each remaining man's skull.

"Thanks for the info." He laughed devilishly before turning to his workers. "Clean this shit up and make sure this one here dies slow."

"Yes boss."

_ _ _

Devonte Wilson

I got into my car and took a drive through the city to clear my head. A lot has gone on and I still have a lot to process and figure out. This business is definitely taking its toll on me right now but it's nothing I can't handle. I'll figure it all out eventually and hopefully that will be somewhere in the very neat future. I'd just come to a res light when my phone started ringing. I had the right kind to throw the damn thing out the window but when I saw who it was, I knew I couldn't do that. In fact this would be the perfect person to lift my spirits.

"Chunky!"

"Slinky!"

Don't judge our nicknames for each other!

"Why did I have to find out from Jordan that you've been here for a whole month yet you haven't hit me up? What kind of shit is that Von?!"

I laughed. "Alexis quit it, I'm here on business and it's kept me tied up this entire time. You know how it is."

"Mmhmm."

"I'm serious fool!"

"Are you busy now?"

I just know her ass is smiling on the other side of this phone, of course she knows I'm not busy if I'm talking to her.

"Nah, why?"

"My college just let out and I'm bored! Let's hang out like old times Slink. I'll even make that popcorn bowl you love and my Mac and cheese if I have to."

"Aight bet. Columbia right?"

"Mmhmm, only the best."

"On my way."

Chunky aka Alexis is my cousin. We were pretty close growing up until she moved out here. We of course kept in contact but not as much as we probably should, but I'll take full responsibility on that one. Our bond has never changed though. She's still my Chunk and I'm still her Slink; we got each other for life. 

_

_

_

Questions + Responses:

Lets welcome Roman to the story 😊

Thoughts on him as of right now?

Gianna is truly on a mission..will she succeed?

Holy fuck, Mr Wilson is ruthless!! Cold-blooded 💯

Chunky and Slinky 🤣

Bet you weren't expecting Alexis and Devonte to be cousins lol..

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 381 17
Aurelia is a powerful young girl on the outside who owns her own empire. She's smart and beautiful, and all people are afraid of her but on the insid...
1.3K 53 13
Arabella Lila Romano A name given to her. A name so powerful to make even the strongest fear. The only daughter of Armando Romano. The Italian mafia...
1.3M 22.6K 49
****I'm writing this story because I want to be creative, while working with my imagination. If there is anything you feel wrong with my story feel f...
234K 4.1K 31
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...