Knowing Too Much Can Get You...

Oleh donnyslouis

{Book 2} A year has gone by since Louis and Harry have admitted their love for each other. After four months... Lebih Banyak

Prologue::
Chapter 1::
Chapter 2::
Chapter 4::
Chapter 5::
Chapter 6::
Chapter 7::
Chapter 8::
Chapter 9::
Chapter 10::
Chapter 11::
Chapter 12::
Chapter 13::
Chapter 14::
Chapter 15::
Epilogue::
Playlist::
Important News::

Chapter 3::

497 10 3
Oleh donnyslouis

Chapter 3!

I like making Lou win:) he's a winner!

Ooh, judges house in this chapter! Still not sure how X-Factor works...

Here's chapter 3!

~

Louis walked through the airport, looking for his flight. They still haven't announced where they were going yet. Louis hoped it was somewhere sunny and warm, unlike England.

Him and Harry had a very emotional farewell at the security check. Which ended with Harry not wanting to let Louis go and a security guard having to tell them both to move along. Which even afterwards, Harry was lingering near the security area.

The girls and the other boys were there too. Lottie and Fizzy had a hard time believing that their brother had a chance at becoming famous. Liam was supportive, but Louis could tell he was slightly jealous that Louis kept making it through so easily.

And as soon as they finished eating each other's faces off, Zayn and Niall wrapped Louis in a giant hug. Niall gave him a necklace with an shamrock charm on it - similar to his - and Zayn gave him a drawing he had made. Louis took the both of them and promised he'd use the necklace for Goodluck.

As of now, Louis was sitting at the gate with the other boys in the category. They should find be finding out where they're going soon. Louis couldn't contain his excitement. He had been practicing his song since before he'd gotten through. It was the one thing he was actually confident about. It was a song him and all the boys agreed on. They all thought Louis sang it well.

"Alright boys, ready to find out where you're going?" A worker walked up to them, handing the envelope to one of the other boys. Louis thought his name was Cole or something like that.

All the boys huddled around Cole, waiting or the envelope to be opened. Cole opened it slowly, making Louis more and more anxious with each tear.

Finally the envelope was opened and the location was revealed.

Los Angeles, California.

The boys let out an excited cheer. They were going to America. And not just any place in America. They were going to California.

<>

"Hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame access, am I gonna fit in?" Louis sang as he stepped out of the terminal. The other boys started laughing at him, except for Cole who started singing along.

"So I put my hands up, they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away! Nodding my head like yeah, moving my hips like yeah!" They sang in unison, doing the little dances. By now, the other X-Factor boys were in hysterics. They could already tell Cole and Louis would be trouble for the X-Factor house. If they got through, that is.

Louis ran out of the airport doors, being followed by Cole. "Sweet LA! Hello America!" He screamed out. People walking by gave him a strange look. He assumed it was because of his accent.

"Louis, you are something else." Cole stated, placing his elbow on Louis' shoulder. Louis smiled. "I think we could be partners in crime." Cole took his elbow off, giving Louis a high five.

"I like the sound of that!" Louis replied, laughing. "So Cole, how old are you?" Louis asked, hoping Cole was younger.

"22."

Louis grimaced. "Dammit. I'm 21." Cole chuckled. He pointed to the two black limos driving up.

"That's us!" Cole shouted. Louis grinned as he raced to the limo. Cole said his us' just like Harry. Oohz. Louis couldn't help blanking out, thinking of his lovely boyfriend. "Lou, you coming?" Cole questioned. Louis snapped back. Lou? Where did that come from?

"Oh, I hope you don't mind. I give all of my friends nicknames." Cole said as he noticed Louis' weird face. Louis sighed, smiling and getting into the limo with Cole and two of the other boys.

Louis stared out the window, fascinated with everything they drove by. Instantly, he remembered he had to call Harry. Grabbing his phone, he quickly dialed Harry's number.

<>

"Why hasn't Louis called? Do you think his plane crashed? Did someone kidnap him? Did he meet someone else? Oh my god, he met someone else, didn't he?" Harry rambled, staring at his phone on the counter. Liam sighed, sitting down next to him.

"Harry, calm down. He'll call." He reassured. As if on cue, Harry's phone began ringing.

Harry snatched it from the table, picking up on the second ring. "Hi Boobear!" He greeted.

"Hi Haz! We're in LA! Isn't that amazing? I wish you were here." Louis replied.

"Oh, wow, I feel so loved." Liam said.

"Oh, hi Li!" Louis shouted in the phone. "Hm, no, it's my boyfriend and best friend." Harry rose his eyebrow.

"Loubear? Who's that?" Harry asked.

"Oh, that's just Cole." Louis answered back.

Harry glared at the phone. Who was Cole and why was he interrogating his Louis? "Anyways, wanna FaceTime later?"

"Sure! Then you, Liam, and the girls can meet Cole! Cole, you wanna FaceTime with them?" Harry felt his blood boiling. Why did Cole have to be included?Couldn't it just be Louis? Cole didn't sound very great right now.

"Sure Lou." Harry heard Cole say. Lou? Harry growled. That was Hrry's nickname for Louis. Granted, everyone else called him that, but Harry still didn't like Cole calling him that.

Liam noticed Harry's sudden mood change. "We gotta go Louis, bye!" He said before quickly hanging up. He put the phone back in the table. "You alright, Harry?"

"Fucking peachy." Harry grumbled before getting up and walking to his and Louis' room, slamming the door. Liam flinched. Harry didn't swear. Unless he was ticked off or he hurt himself. Liam was sure the second option wasn't correct.

He stood up and walked to Harry's door. "Harry, do you want to talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about? Louis is going to forget about me, and he'll be off with Cole doing who knows what!" Harry responded. Liam sighed.

"No he won't. He loves you Harry, you know that."

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Keyword being if."

"I know I'm right Liam."

"I know you're wrong Harry." Liam said before going back to the living room.

A few minutes passed before Harry was back out, iPhone in his hands. "Look at this Liam! Him and Cole have been taking pictures non stop!" Harry exclaimed, handing his phone to Liam. The older boy scrolled through Louis' tweets, looking at the pictures.

"They're friends, Harry. Don't you have friends?"

"I have you, the lads, and Will. That's it."

"They're still friends. You don't get upset when me and the other lads do something with Louis." Liam stated.

Harry narrowed his eyes. "I know, but...there's something about Cole, okay? Something's up."

<>

Louis grabbed his iPad, plugging it into the charger and waiting for the clock to read 2:30. He hated the time difference so much.

"Cole! Come here! It's almost time to FaceTime Harry!" Louis called. Cole entered the room, looking down at his phone. "Harry has that same phone!' Louis exclaimed, looking at Cole's white iPhone.

Cole nodded, not saying anything. Louis shrugged it off, staring at the clock once more. Only one more minute. One more minute till he could see his sweet Hazza.

Louis' iPad began ringing, Harry's name showing up on the screen. He quickly tapped answer, smiling at the camera. "Hi, Haz!"

"Hi Loubear!" Harry replied. "Everyone else is in the living room. I'll head there now." He said. Louis had a confused look on his face. Harry was acting strange. "Lads, say hi to Louis!"

"Hi Lou!" Everyone yelled. Louis grinned, waving hi back.

He glanced around his room before remembering Cole was right next to him. "Oh, guys! This is Cole!" He announced, turning the camera so him and Cole were both being shown. Everyone - excluding Harry - said hi to him and smiled. Louis gave Harry another strange glance, but ignored his behavior.

"I can't believe my brother is on X-Factor. Do you know how popular I'll be at school now?" Lottie stated, smiling. Fizzy smacked her arm, looking at Louis.

"Ignore her, Lou. What song are you singing at bootcamp?" Fizzy asked.

Louis shrugged. "I'm not sure. I was hoping you lot would have suggestions."

"I've got one! What about...A Team by Ed Sheeran?" Lottie suggested. Harry and Louis both groaned.

"No! If he's gonna do an Ed Sheeran song, then it has to be Kiss Me." Harry said, setting his iPad down and sitting on his and Louis' sofa with everyone else.

Louis nodded. "Why?" Liam asked. Niall, Louis, and Harry all gave him looks. "Well, I'm sorry I'm out of the loop..."

"It's mine and Harry's song. Our favorite Ed song." Louis explained, getting heart eyes as if he were a teenage girl. Harry grinned, loving the look on Louis' face.

The two had settled on Kiss Me being their favorite song, just because it was about 2 best friends falling in love. They figured it described them perfectly. Plus, it was by Ed Sheeran.

"I like that song too. It's my favorite." Cole piped up, earning a glare from Harry - which no one but Cole noticed. Louis smiled.

"Obviously. It's an amazing song. Oh! I gotta practice then! I'll talk to you later. Bye guys, bye Haz!" Louis blew Harry a kiss before pressing the end call button.

"They seem nice." Cole comments after a few seconds.

"Not just seem, they are nice. Except for Harry. He's absolutely flawless." Louis gushed, thinking about Harry even though he just stopped talking to him. Cole shifted, a bit uncomfortable.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go practice. See ya later Cole!" Louis screamed, running out of the room.

<>

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, wanna be loved, wanna be loved. This feels like I've fallen in love, fallen in love, fallen in love. Settle down with me, and I'll be your safety, you'll be my lady." Louis sang into the mic, nerves running through him. Even though you couldn't tell, he was having a mental breakdown on the inside.

"I was made to keep your body warm, but I'm cold as, the wind blows, so hold me in your arms." Louis hit the note just as Ed does, but made sure to make it his own at the same time. "My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck, I've fallen for your eyes, but they don't know me yet, and the feeling I forget, I'm in love now."

Louis lowered the mic just as the music faded. He shut his eyes, preparing for what Cheryl - his mentor - had to say. "Your voice is so mesmerizing, Louis. I think you'd have the ability to cause girls to faint." Louis smiled.

"I'll tell you my final decision tomorrow. Thank you, Louis." Cheryl finished. Louis nodded, heading into her beach house. He was still getting butterflies. He could hardly wait for the next day.

<>

"Alright, Louis, Cole, and Edward...you have all advanced to the live shows. Congrats!" Cheryl exclaimed, much to the dismay to the other three boys. Louis and the other two boys huddled into a hug before running to Cheryl, pulling her into a group hug.

A few minutes later, Louis ran inside and grabbed his phone off the counter. He dialed Harry's number quickly, which picked up on the first ring.

"Boo?"

"Haz, I don't know what song to practice for the first live show." Louis said, hoping he'd get the hint.

"Well any song you pick will be- wait, did you say live show? Louis Tomlinson, did you get through?"

Louis bit his lip. "Maybe..."

"Louis that's amazing! When you get back, we will celebrate. I promise!" Harry yelled, clearly excited. "I gotta go plan. Bye Boo!" He said.

"Bye Haz!" Louis said before ending the call. Harry was right. He had made through.

~

LOUIS GOT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is longer than usual... I actually hit 2000 words without the author's notes.

Do you guys like Cole? He seems pretty...interesting...

Emblem 3...what are your opinions on them? I personally can't stand them. They're arrogant bastards...like 3 Justin Biebers...

I like Paige and Reed. They're getting my votes.

Ummm, I gotta write...BYEEE SNOWFLAKES (my new name for all of you)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

493K 10.4K 41
** SEQUEL TO BABYSITTING ONE DIRECTION ** Months have gone by and Niall and Tessa's relationship have gone perfectly, until sudden news occur, will t...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
693K 17.6K 44
[Book 2] The events in New York are now in the past. Harry's leg is healed and the boys are finishing up with the tour, Eleanor's been charged for mu...