Multiple Mates (Complete)

By ArdenTownsend

On the night of Meredith 16th birthday she shifted. When she came back from her birthday pack run and shifted... More

Reviews and Comments
Part 1 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ONE- BIRTHDAYโœ”๏ธ
Chapter Two- Double Mark โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Three- The Doctor โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Four- the mating โœ”๏ธ
CHATER FIVE- the gift โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SIX- pampering and celebration โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVEN- Rogue and Travel โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHT- legend story โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINE- The mole โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TEN- the trial โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 12 โœ”๏ธ
Part Two โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTEEN- the journals โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER FIFTEEN- saving the injured โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- their arrivalsโœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN- the pups debutโœ”๏ธ
Part 3 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY Fighting the Fire โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE the ghost โœ”๏ธ
Part 4 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โœ”๏ธ
Part 5 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY โœ”๏ธ
Author's note after chapter 30 โœ”๏ธ
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial โœ”๏ธ
Chapter Thirty-two: votings โœ”๏ธ
THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon โœ”๏ธ
Author's note โœ”๏ธ
The Pupsโœ”๏ธ
Characters and Cast โœ”๏ธ
Fyi โœ”๏ธ

CHAPTER SIXTEEN the fallen memorial โœ”๏ธ

803 36 15
By ArdenTownsend

The next morning the alpha announced a pack meet immediately following breakfast. "I am letting you all today leave the basement. You can have the run of the packhouse. Then the back court yard with the pool. No going into the forest. We still need to sweep those areas. Once an area is cleared we will start letting you all head back to your own spots.

Tomorrow we will host a memorial service in the training field. We lost 3 council members; 41 council warriors, 89 Lycan warriors, 5 other  pack warriors, 9 of our own warriors.  We have 9 warriors MIA. Plus we have 201 warriors being  treated for various injuries.

We have thus far disposed of 721 Rouge wolves, 89 bears and 271 leaches in the pit. But we do know some got away and that includes Stephen Egret Stone. We are on high  alert.  Yesterday, I was able to give the final blow that killed Alpha Mitchell Egret Stone. There land will be merging with ours and the council and Lycan will be deciding what to do with the prisoners. Will Lance and Mitch please step forward."  They both stand up and walk forward. "I have decided to hold this land in a trust for my two younger brothers. Lance's pack will be called Silver Dawn and Mitch's pack will be called Silver Heart. Lance as future alpha of the Silver Dawn Pack do you promise to train and be the best Alpha you can be?

Lance who is just 11 years old stands up tall and says, "yes, I will." And yup see him glow and radiate power.

The Lycan who are there stomp their feet twice. Beat their chest by heart twice and exclaim, "Hail to Alpha Lance."

Then he turns to Mitch, "Mitch as future leader of the Silver Heart Pack do you promise to train and be the best Alpha you can be?"

Mitch looks his brother in the eye and says, "you betcha I will," and you see him glow and radiate power.

The Lycan repeat the gestures but this time says, "Hail to Alpha Mitch."

When that is finish being said howls break out in the crowd

Alpha Issac then continues when last howl stops, "While the investigation is going on I have granted the Lycan the use of the property. The Mitchel brothers will be going over there to lead them in repair.

Also February 27 at the old warehouse from 3-9 we will be hosting a birthday party for Serena and Selena.  Everyone here is invited.

If we have anyone who is willing to volunteer to help care or keep our wounded warriors company while they are being cared for at the hospital or release but still need observation please see Nurse Mia to volunteer.

We also will be planning a victory party combined with a find your mate gathering. Claire will be planning it she has placed a suggestion box in the great room on the fire mantle in the pack house. I am alpha commanding that no smart elic type suggestions. Place sincere suggestions and if they are realistic she will see about adding them. All packs will be invited. But I am also announcing that rouges will be invited too as long as they are not red eye and are cleared from madness. If they want to come they will come under sanction I am creating for the city. Will register with my ambassadors, Mike and Sam. But if they tip the scale the other way they will be arrested and go before the council.

"Last announcement will my beautiful mate step forward. Plus my sister Meri and Sister-in-law, Sophia." Lucinda went and stood by Issac and we stood slightly behind him off to the side. "As you all know my family is having a baby boom. My sister, Mere has not had it confirmed but Elder Ezra saw in a dream her holding a girl named, Farra. Her pup is due March 20.

I am also happy to announce that Sophia, my sister-in-law had it confirmed by ultrasound she is carrying a boy. He is the future alpha of Blue Moon Pack, our neighbor to the East. Her pup is due March 27.

My dad also saw me holding a boy named, Dagion. Well earlier today my mate also had an ultrasound and she is indeed carrying a boy."He placed his hand on her belly as he said that. "This child is your future alpha." The pack and Lycan who were there started howling in celebration of the new Alphas. Our pups are due also March 20.

These three she-wolves have been put on 15 pound weight lifting restrictions. Serena and Selena are slightly more than that. They have been given a waiver to pick up and hold one at a time. If any of them or other pregnant she-wolves are caught carrying more than that either my dad, Simon or myself are to be messaged immediately if they refuse to hand it over for you to carry to their destination. Do you all understand?"

They call out, "yes alpha."

The next morning wolves came to breakfast. After breakfast they started cleaning up and preparing for the memorial.

Many wolves came to pay respect to the Lycan who lost their lives. The high school had a band and choir members showed up and sang A Wolf Song: Spirit Wolves.

( AUTHOR NOTE: I could not get the video to load up. I just copied and pasted the video here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZNycGNGLo )

Conrad was wheeled in to the ceremony with the IVs hooked into him. His escort lifted up his wheelchair onto the stage. "I want to thank you all for coming today to remember the ones who have fallen." A group of 10 Lycan walk down the center aisle. Four of them are carrying an ancient gong. The other six walk behind it. They walk 20 steps and stop. The one on front of the line hits the gong one time. Then howls. He takes a step back and the four carrying the gong starts to march another 20 steps. When the other five Lycan walks past him. He gets back in line at the end. They continue this pattern until they make it to the front. They set it down. The walkers split us with three Lycan on each side.

Then an ancient pot is carried in and sat down next to Alpha Conrad. He stands up.

Moon Goddess- My name is Conrad, Alpha of the Lycan, your chosen fighter and leader. I am asking you to come forth to hear are plea to give me strength to call upon the powers of the spirit wolves.

I call upon the North wind to bring the power of fire. (We see a fire wolf run and stand by the ancient pot.)
I call upon the East wind to bring the power of air. (We see white wolf fly down and floats above the ancient pot.)
I call upon the South wind to bring the power of water.) We see a grey cloud hover above the stage and out jumps a blue wolf that sparkles.)
I call upon the West Winds to bring the power of Earth. We see the brown grass turn green around us. The flowers bloom and out of the earth comes a green wolf

I ask you elementals to come together to become ADELL to help the fallen warriors into the after life."

The firewolf says, "my name is Lyluf. Before I agree you have to prove your worthy. Who here can share a story of his fiery temper, but still proved his worthiness?" Some look scared to answer.

Meri stands up, "I can Lyluf."

"A pregnant she-wolf speaks up for you. We all know human forms cannot be trusted to be honest. She cannot transform."

"Meri replies "then you are misinformed. You can look a human in the eyes and listen to their heartbeat. All Alphas I know have learned that."

"Your champion knows that answer. Come up and tell us your story. but if you lie your consequences is a fiery death."

I walk to stand in front of them. I look Liluf in the eye. "A few months ago I lost my mates. After their memorial I ran with my twin girls to a place of sanctuary for me. Alpha Conrad found me. We got into a very heated argument about me coming back. His eyes turned black and he tried to Alpha command me since he knew my mates were Beta. His command failed. I told him I had alpha blood on both sides of my parentage. We sat down and negotiated and turned my sanctuary into the battle hospital." I paused for a second thinking back to that day.

Lyluf says, "cute story, but seems selfish to take your sanctuary from you. How did that story prove his worthiness?"

"My twin girls who were only 10-1/2 months old then and has started having stranger danger. They woke up from their nap. Climbed into my lap for a snuggle. Then went to his lap to snuggle and play. He proved his worthiness because my girls trusted him. He stopped by several times and visited and you can ask some other Lycan if they got too close to the girls those first few days what they would do. Plus one night when I was missing my mates he stopped by and held me while I just cried. It takes a strong and worthy male-wolf to take on a pregnant she-wolf who is like that."

The water wolf spoke up in her gentle voice, "tears are my element." She looks at Lyluf and ask, "did she prove his worthiness?

Lyluf grumbles, "I was hoping to hear a war story and not a sap story, but she did prove it." He then jumps into the pot.

In her gentle voice, "first of all my name is Lupe'. You mentioned tears. Were you trying to use tears to manipulate him into your bed? Pregnant she-wolves do get very horny and male wolves are weak." Both Conrad and I growl. She places water on his mouth and freezes it. "It is not your turn to talk. Only your champion can talk."

I growl at her again, "no, I do not use tears to lure a male to bed. The only male I have ever been with was my mates. Males and females can be together as friends. He spent some evenings listening to me talk about my mates and he shared stories about his first mates. It was healing. Yes, I still feel pain from their loss."

"Then why don't you kill yourself?"

"I have three special reasons. I have my pups. Yes, I miss my mates very much everyday. When I am having a bad I go for a run in my human form or I read their boyhood memories. But this is getting off topic. So I got to figure out a story of worthiness with water." She nods her head yes. "That is easy. He noticed I only took sponge baths and hand washed the clothes, but would use the dryer. He took a day and fixed the broken pipe and also installed a waterless hot water heater so I did not have to heat water up by hand. He would also two or three times a week either come and get the girls and take them for a walk or arrange the nurses to do it. So I could take a private hot bath. He made sure no male wolves could come into sanctuary during that time plus he also installed a exhaust fan."

The wind wolf said, "my turn Lupe. Air is my specialty. Did she prove his worthiness?" She turns and jumps into the pot without saying a word. "Ok my name is Howlie. I am sure you figured it out. How can wind tie into his worthiness?"

"One night we had a storm come in. It had wind and rain. The wind caused some damage to the sanctuary. He got up in the middle of the night to , check on his men and us in the sanctuary. Well the wind caused some roof damage. He was up on the roof in the storm putting a tarp over the roof in the whipping wind just to make sure the pups plus the troops who were hospitalized stayed dry. Then the next day had the Wilson brothers over doing repairs. Plus had them show him how to mud and fix damages in the rooms."

The Earth wolf said, "my turn Howlie. She said mud and that is an earth element. My name is Adam."

"Let me guess. I have to prove his worthiness by somehow tying earth and to complete the circle it has to also have fire mentioned."

"You are very smart. We have had people take days and don't figure that part out. It is only 10 minutes and you already got three of the four elements done."

"Ok he would be out training and one day doctor Apollo linked him that I was crying. Doc had the nurses come to take the girls. He just could not get my wolf to stop crying. He was afraid I would shift which can cause she-wolves to miscarry. Conrad rush back but saw some snowdrop flowers. He picked them. He placed them in a cup of water and handed them to me. Just to make me smile. He then just held me that night without making fiery passionate love. He just asked why was I crying and the answer was it was our 18th month anniversary. A man is very worthy when he puts aside a busy day, picks flowers for a pregnant crying she-wolf who isn't even his mate."

"He does sound worthy but the question is do you two love each other?"

"I looked at him and he looked at me. By now the ice on his face has melted. We both say, "no, we are just friends."

Adam smiles and said, "you set a record. You got all four of us in a pot in under 15 minutes." He then jumped into the pot.

I looked at Conrad and say, "what is next Alpha Conrad?"

He walks over to the pot and says. "Moon Goddess I have proven my worthiness to your Elementals please bring forth Adeel. A small tornado forms in the pot and turns into a person.

"Adeel looks at Conrad, "what can I do for you?"

"If is not for me, we had a fight here and many lost their lives. I would like to request you help them get to their afterlife and final resting place. Please bring closure for the families."

"You went through my elementals and don't want anything for yourself. Like to get better so you can have that mate gathering and ball quicker?"

"I am sure. You are only to be brought for to help the packs and not self worth."

"You have passed all 5 test."Adeel looks toward the crown. Today, I am going to grant your leader his request. Everyone who died here will float and go to the pot and become instant ash. Everyone who is alive is to walk by the pot. Scoop up a hand of ash and blow it. Each particle of ash will go into the wind and end up in each pack's memorial. If someone has no pack they will end up at the closest sanctuary memorial. This ritual is usually just for Lycan's but all who died with honor during this battle will come forth."

When the particles were blown the choir and pant started singing more songs. Then they washed their hands and went into the party tent and ate before heading home.

*********************
The day after the memorial we were released and told we could move back into our homes.

While I was gone dad built behind his home a three bedroom in-law suite.  He said, "this is for you and the pups. We did not think you would be ready to move back into your mate's home. We set the largest room as you. Then the medium size room for Serena and Selena. Then the smallest room for the new pup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.6K 38
Sequel to Alpha or Beta(Can be read without reading first book): Nine years have passed and Evelyn is now the narrator: I'm the only one. Ralf was th...
9.4K 395 27
#39 in Supernatural "Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizzine...
237K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
344K 9.3K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...