Earth Mode ON// ARMY FanFicti...

By BTS_1Derland

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry... More

Earth Mode ON: INTRO
Earth Mode ON: ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWO
Earth Mode ON: THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIVE
Earth Mode ON: SIX
Earth Mode ON: SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: NINE
Earth Mode ON: TEN
Earth Mode ON: ELEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWELVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTEEN
Earth Mode ON: FIFTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SIXTEEN
Earth Mode ON: SEVENTEEN
Earth Mode ON: EIGHTEEN
Earth Mode ON: NINETEEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: TWENTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY-ONE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: THIRTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY
CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SEVEN
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY EIGHT
Earth Mode ON: FOURTY NINE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY TWO
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY THREE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FOUR
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY FIVE
Earth Mode ON: FIFTY SIX
Earth Mode ON: CREDITS
EARTH MODE ON: REWRITTEN

Earth Mode ON: EXPLANATION

163 23 24
By BTS_1Derland

(As I promised all of you, I'm making an explanation chapter to reveal the meaning behind this book. I'm pretty sure by now you've noticed how different this book was from any other fanfiction you have read. In fact, I think I created a new genre, ARMY fanfiction. As you can see, the main character was an ARMY, and the whole story was her own point of view. Also, as I said before, nothing in this story happened randomly. There is a deep meaning behind every single thing that happened and why I chose to put things the way I did. Some of you might have not grasped the full idea or just the meaning behind certain scenarios, so that's why I'm making this chapter. Please do Enjoy ;) )

Disasters (tsunami, earthquake, injuries, hurricane, thrown into river, snowstorm,etc): Most of the things that we have read about in this story were the disasters. Wherever they went, there was always some form of disaster waiting for them and that was what made their journey more difficult. Those disasters, in all forms, represent life problems. Both ARMYs and BTS had to go through a lot of diffuclties in life. We faced a lot of discrimination, a lot of criticism, a lot of hate. Not only that, but we also had to deal with the problems of our daily life and that was what made life feel like it was way too much to handle. This applies to both, ARMYs and BTS. There wasn't any place that both of them went, either alone or together, that they didn't find any disaster awaiting them, ready to take them down. However, we always found a way to beat those disasters, and were always the ones to survive.

Now that we know the reason behind why there were so many disasters involved in the story, we will proceed to knowing why each member was associated with the disasters they had to endure.

(the tsunami and earthquakes are common to the both of them, since they are the beginning of all other following disasters.)

Jimin: Jimin, the charm of the group and the source of unexceptional kindness, love and care, has faced a lot of personal issues as a trainee. He felt really self conscious and cared too much about what others thought of him. This caused him to overwork himself to the maximum just so others can view him in a different light. The way he overworked himself caused him too many problems, and it ended up hurting him physically and mentally. When the members weren't capable of healing him, it was us ARMYs who had our ways of cheering him up and teaching him how to love himself the way he is. Even if we never noticed it, we were slowly healing him.

When a person is under the pressure of being perfect and impressing everyone, it feels hard to breath. Even when you are away from such a pressure, you still feel suffocated at the thought of it every now and then. However, Jimin kept going on and flourished despite thinking of such problems sometimes. That's the significance of leaving Jimin under an electricity pole and giving him fractured ribs throughout the journey. The pole resembles the pressure that hurts him, something he'd like to escape from but he can't. The fractured ribs resembled his rescue, but also his suffering. He will smile and move on, but his fractured ribs will always find it's way to hurt him one way or another. ARMYs will be the ones to remove that pole (just as written in the story) and help Jimin walk further without feeling this pain of fracturing his ribs.

Taehyung: Taehyung started his career as the hidden member even though he carried so much talent and potential. During predebut times, he used to sit back and watch others make their own vlogs, but he couldn't reveal himself. Before being accepted to join BigHit as a vocalist, he thought it was over for him, but he eventually got accepted and later on got revealed to the world. The moment he was revealed to the world, though, he helped so many ARMYs with his voice and kind words. Since most ARMYs found Taehyung as the most relatable member, he started making use of this fact by giving us encouraging words (such words he would've loved to hear when he was going through his own diffuclties) which were later on converted into motivational quotes. He always showed us his beautiful, boxy smile and behaved in his own way (which somehow managed to allow us to be ourselves too). However, Taehyung was still susceptible to difficulties, and they were harsh. There were times were he fell into deep conflict and wasn't capable of fighting it alone. The first ones who noticed and came into rescue were ARMYs. They do their very best to make him feel less conflicted and go against anyone who ever tries to hurt him. Of course, our efforts never seem to fail, and he always returns back to his old self.

This is the significance of locking him up behind four walls and a door that doesn't want to open no matter how much he tries to push it. He is stuck in his own world alone with conflicts piling up on him (in this case, the water). ARMYs will be watching those problems pile up, trying their very best to look for a solution. They depend on others at first (people who have the power to change, such as the staff, in this case portrayed as Chung Ae) but when it seems like their efforts aren't enough, ARMYs tend to interfere and at the very end, bring Taehyung back to life. His temporary death in the story represents the times Taehyung was at the climax of his feel conflicts. At the very end, it was us who managed to bring him back to safety.

Namjoon: Kim Namjoon is the leader of Bangtan. There is no doubt that he is the best leader to ever exist. Throughout their journey together, Namjoon had always been trying to give his team all his best despite all the hate and discouragement he was receiving from people. He was always trying to look for ways to help his team flourish while setting his own problems aside. Despite all the efforts that he put into the success of the team, people still asked him to leave. Throughout all the stress he had been through, Namjoon has always been smiling and showing us nothing but positivity. He was always the one who encouraged us and his own team to keep going no matter how difficult life becomes. That was why he was the one who spent his time collecting supplies and filling up the bag that he found. Namjoon was trapped in a room when the fire had started, the fire being the troubles that he has to face in his life whether it has to do with Bangtan or not. What Namjoon did was jump through the fire and onto a mattress, but not after rescuing the bag of supplies that he spent so long putting together for the members. Jumping through the fire and onto the mattress even though he was scared shows the amount of sacrifice Namjoon is willing to take just to set his problems aside and help both ARMYs and Bangtan. One of the things the bag symbolizes is his love and care for both the members and ARMYs. It also symbolizes his determination since he could've easily left that bag in the room and saved himself first. Not only did he bring the bag along, he also made sure to throw it through the fire first before himself. That is not a surprising move from a legendary leader!

Jin: Jin is the oldest member of Bangtan. He had admitted before that he was only chosen for his good looks, and that he didn't possess a talent of singing like all the members did. He wasn't even that great at dancing either, but he still managed to make it through. Just like everyone else, Jin believes that his power comes from the rest of the members. It is because of their team that each and every one of them is strong in his own way. Not only that, but he has also shown very strong admiration towards ARMYs. In his journey, Jin stated that he had been calling for the members until he couldn't speak anymore. When Seo Yeon found Jin, he was barely capable of speaking but still fought to about out the member's names. He even used the fan chant instead of calling them in a random order! He also mentioned that all he wished for was to find one member to scream with him so that the ground can shake and bring them together. Again, he portrays the power that Bangtan holds, and ARMYs play a very big role in this power too. Despite not being as talented as all the other members were, Jin did his absolute best to flourish and make the talent sprout in him and that was all because of the magical power that BTS holds.

Hoseok: Jhope is known to be the ray of sunshine and the flicker of hope in Bangtan. His most well known saying is "I'm your hope, you're my hope..." Whenever anyone feels down, the one person who never fails to make us smile is him. However, throught his career, he had always been the member that was least appreciated. His presence in the team held as much importance as everyone else and he possessed so much talent, yet people always seemed to prefer all the other members. He was hated on for his looks, even though his face reflected all the beauty and positivity in the world. Even through the hardest times, he never stopped smiling and fought till the very end. There are times when he used to smile and chuckle before crying, and it only made everything even more heart breaking. In the story, it was mentioned that he thought that he was going to bleed to his own death on his own, until he saw his brothers and thought that he was already dead. The stab that he received in his abdomen represents all the hate he received and all the times he wasn't appreciated for his help when he himself couldn't help himself feel better. This injury was the cause of his pain and slow death. The more he helped others beyond his power, the more he felt weaker. The presence of ARMYs and Bangtan around him was what helped him feel better because they were the ones who helped him get to the emergency camps. (The group of people that he found in the begining and never appreciated his help represent fake ARMYs and haters.)

Yoongi: Min Yoongi is the second oldest of the group, and is known for being "cold". Despite what he tries to show us, there is no doubt that he has a very big and caring heart and always tries to help everyone even if he is going through his own forms of pain. We've been told before that Yoongi had faced a form of depression in a stage of his life, and that he had to work to provide for himself, sometimes even starving due to the lack of food. Those tough conditions of his life was what made him appear cold on the outside, but his actions say different. Yoongi always tries to help whenever he can, even when he is hurt (which is when he went out in the middle of the storm to get Jungkook and when he tied all of Bangtan and Seo Yeon to one rope and got them to safety)
During predebut days, Yoongi had told us that his parents never approved of Yoongi's dream to become a rapper and he eventually had to ditch school and leave his parents just to pursue his dreams. In the story, Yoongi mentioned that there were a group of people who kept on unmotivating him, and told him that he wouldn't be able to make it because his shoulder was severely injured. Yoongi took off on his own. Those group of people doesn't mean his parents (because they weren't trying to unmotivate him; they only wanted what was good for their son) they stand for the group of haters who attacked Yoongi (the haters). In the story, it was always mentioned that Yoongi kept on stumbling because he couldn't use both arms to protect himself, and that was why his face was filled with scratches and bruises. Him stumbling symbolises the hardships he had to go through alone when he wasn't feeling safe enough to open up to anyone, and the scratches are the scars that keep reminding him of what he had to go through even after reached the emergency camps.

Jungkook: Jeon Jungkook, the golden Maknae of the group, is known to be the best at everything he does. He is loved by so many people, and just like every other idol, he has haters, just a minimal amount. So where does the problem lie?

He auditioned back when he was only thirteen years old to help his parents through hard times. Basically, his childhood was taken away in training, and he didn't have the time to figure out who Jeon Jungkook really was. The ones whom he spent most of his life with are his hyungs (Bangtan Members). This is why he sees himself in them and vice versa. He even admitted once that he was a mixture of all of his hyungs, and that they deeply influenced his life.

The part where Jungkook gets his leg stuck in the middle of the storm symbolizes the times he felt like he didn't know who he was. He also stayed frozen for a bit during the story. Seo Yeon said that it felt as though he was living in a whole new world and she had a strong vision. Her vision explained the same concept of Jungkook being lost, confused, not knowing who he truly is, until Namjoon appeared along with the other members and made everything clear to him. In the process of looking into the mirror and seeing his hyungs reflection in his, (and also the purple ocean, which is ARMYs) Jungkook understands why he was created and finally understood the meaning of his name. That was when he woke up after being frozen for so long.

Skittles, buildings for shelter, working car, etc: Those were the small gifts that life had to offer them throughout the journey. It is when they have gone through so much difficulties and finally take a moment to rest.

(It has been mentioned, but only once, that the skittles was the main reason why Jimin was capable of finding Seo Yeon for the second time. She had created a trail of skittles after giving Chung Ae and Taehyung some.)

●The death of Seo Yeon's parents doesn't mean anything in particular and just adds to the set of life difficulties that she has to go through.

●The order in which the members were found held no meaning in particular.

●Bangtan and ARMYs will forever remain together even if Bangtan disband. It will be the hardest time for all ARMYs, but it is the one truth that we always choose to ignore, and that is why everything will be really hard on us once we are suddenly faced with it. The members tried to console Seo Yeon by telling her that no matter what happens, it is always going to be Bangtan X ARMY and nothing else.

● The members keeping in touch with Seo Yeon even after returning to their normal lives symbolizes the accuracy of their promise.

●Jimin asking Seo Yeon to get ready at the end of the story but not mentioning exactly what she has to get ready for was him warning her that another stage of difficulty was going to hit.

●The earthquake at the end symbolizes life difficulties as well.

If you focus on the location of each member throughout the story, you will notice that all long they were really close to each other, it was Seo yeon (ARMY) who managed to bring them together. They couldn't save themselves without finding one another.

☆Life is never easy, and we all have to go through different levels of torture, but in the very end, the fun exists in fighting those challenges and surviving them. Bangtan have proven to us that we never have to walk alone, that being around the people we love helps us feel like those challenges are nothing. For as long as Bangtan and ARMYs live, we will always be walking together, fighting off all the challenges and hardships that we face. Remember, giving up is never an option.☆

●●●●●●●●●

Hello my lovelies!

This is not the last update. I made the explanation chapter as I promised and I really hope that it was adequate..  I might have forgotten some points, but come on, the story was 56 chapters so I wont be able to remember every single detail but I did focus on the important ones... I hope the meanings became a bit more clear.

did I impress you?

It was one long chapter...

my hands hurt.. I'm typing on my phone ㅜㅡㅜ

There is going to be one more update before this book officially ends! And I might have a surprise for you later on, but I'll see how it works out first before telling you about it!

If there was anything else you wanted to understand or know but I forgot to explain, please let me know in the comments and I'll answer you.

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
61.8K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
98.6K 7.1K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ ▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...