My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|133|•

9.4K 613 314
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

Pacing back and forth in front of Elijah's office door I debated if I really wanted to tell him.

Tell him and except the consequences now or risk him finding out later and make shit worse.

"Are you going to come in or continue standing there?" Elijah questions from the other side of the door

Shit

Going inside I stepped in slowly, closing the door behind me I took two steps before stopping.

"What?" he mutters raising an eyebrow, putting his pen down he leaned back in his chair gesturing for me to come closer.

"I um. . . . I just thought that I should come and tell you how much I love you" smiling I mentally face palmed myself

"Okay" Elijah nods confusedly. "I love you too, but is that really what you came in here to tell me?"

"Well no but wanted to put that out there"

Nodding he got up and walked over to me, taking my hands in his he lead me back to his desk.

"Spill it"

"Okay so I know you said cut all ties with Matt but I couldn't, I already feel guilty for getting him shot and just leaving him high and dry would eat away at my conscience. So I've been—"

"Writing him letters? Yeah I know" dropping my hands out of his he sat back in his chair doodling on a piece of paper. "I thought you were about to tell me something crazy, like that evil cat Tatum spoke in Hindi or something. Not something I already knew"

"How did you find out? I wanted to be the one to tell you" sitting on the love sac I played with the promise ring he gave me

"I heard you say it earlier, I can back inside to get Amir's cup and overheard you and Benjamin's conversation. I wasn't going to say anything until you did"

"I don't know what to say"

"I understand your reasoning for writing to him and I heard you say when he gets out of the hospital you'll stop. The only thing I ask is if I could read the letters he sent you"

"Um yeah, I'll go see if Benjamin still has them" getting up hesitantly I went to kitchen, when I got there Benny already at all the letter in his hand. "how did you know I was coming for these?"

"I figured you were going to tell him" smiling he shooed me back to Elijah's office after putting all the letters in my arms

"I wasn't expecting this many letter" Elijah mutters taking one. "you can lay them on my desk"

Leaning back in his chair he began reading them one by one, it took him a total of thirty minutes to read them all.

When he was done he balled them up throwing it in the trash.

"I could draw you a rose better than his" Elijah hums glancing around me

Really?

I couldn't help but make a face at him, here I was expecting him to have mean remakes and he says that petty little comment.

"What? You know it's true" shrugging he grabs a piece of paper drawing on it. "see look"

"Elijah" shaking my head "that's all you have to say, you aren't upset?"

"No, at the end of the day who do you lay next to? Me. Who do you have kids by? Me. Who loves you the most? Me. Who do you love? Me. I have you, he doesn't there's no need for me to be jealous anymore. It took me a while to realize what I have and I'm not as insecure about my position in your life as I was before, so no I'm not upset. You're mines and I'm yours"

"Those therapy session are helping"

"I suppose so, come take a look at this" doodling he wrote a few things down.

Getting up I looked over his shoulder seeing what he was doing.

"I'm not sure what I'm looking at"

"It's the layout of the backyard, the spots that are circled are places that have stuff in them. Like this big spot right here" he points to the biggest circle. "that's the pool and across from that is my garden. Delilah swing set is behind the pool but I'm thinking about removing it and recreating her own park since the one down the road is filled with disrespectful adults who hit women and rude little boys. What do you think about a tire swing?"

"It depends, will I be able to use it?"

Nodding he drew out everything he wanted to build, giving me a visual of what was going through his mind.

"Princess also likes race cars too so—"

"No"

"Babe" he mutters whining

"You aren't building a racing track in our backyard"

"Why not? It'd be fun"

"Too many things could go wrong and y'all could get hurt. It's too risky maybe when the kids get older"

"How about I make the track but don't buy the race cars? The kids and I could drive the golf cart on it"

"The golf cart only got twenty miles per hour, it'll take you two hours to do a lap around the track"

"I can give it a makeover and make it go forty"

"I have to think on that but the playground idea is good, stick with that"

Grumbling to himself he side eyed me nodding, after a while he asked; "Where's the kids?"

"Upstairs watching a princess tv show Delilah found"

"What's it called?"

"Princess Elena?"

"You mean, Elena of Avalor?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Just a guess, there's only two princess tv shows. It was either that or Sofia the first"

"Oh well I'm about to take a shower and go to bed, goodnight" yawning I stretched going towards the door

"Wait" Elijah chuckles humourlessly.

Panicking I grabbed the door knob getting ready to run if he said the wrong thing; if he says any sexual I'm going to pee myself. He's been fucking me like I stole from him recently, I can't take it.

"I don't get a goodnight kiss?"

Blowing out air I relaxed myself going over to him, giving him a quick hug and kiss.

Grabbing my shirt he tilted his head questionably.

"Why are you acting like you've done something?"

"I haven't done anything, I'm just tired and I left Squirt on the bed. You knew he likes to slide off it now"

"I'll be upstairs soon, which room are the kids in? Our room or the one your sleeping in?"

I'm so close to saying fuck what the therapist said, I miss sleeping in my mans arms

"Mines, Dee's probably going to come looking for you so hurry up"

"Okay"

🚨Two chapters left🚨

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...
423K 11.3K 66
[MATURE] { COMPLETED} "A home doesn't need four walls. It's the people that's in it that makes it feels like home."- Stephen James Kyrah de Luca is...
445K 10.9K 34
In which an unknowingly hilarious girl just can't seem to leave him alone, and he can't understand why. (Or) I groan and flop into the chair in front...
306K 7.2K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...