Endgame

By autumnfarmer13

See how Y/N's endgame turns out. More

Where are the stones?
Surprise guest
Patio talk
Help fight the fight
On the same team
Back in time
Set back
Everyone comes home
Avengers, assemble
Heros never die

Final plan

301 3 0
By autumnfarmer13

"WRRA!" Nebula, frustrated, puts her hands in a fighting stance while looking at Tony. Nebula and Tony were playing paper football, passing the time. You stare at them, bored out of your mind.

"You don't need to do that. Because uh... you're just holding position." Tony explained to Nebula as she flicks a paper football towards Tony. "Oh yeah, that was close."

Nebula once again flicks a paper football towards Tony, "That's a goal. We're now one apiece." Tony dully spoke.

"I would like to try again." Nebula flicks a paper football towards Tony once more.

"We're tied up. Feel the tension? It's fun." Tony then turned towards you, eyebrows raised. You faintly smiled, not in the mood to do any.

Ever since Peter, you couldn't face anything anymore. Your father, Tony would try to speak to you about it but you'd push him away. You felt deep down that this was your fault, but there was no way that it wasn't.

Tony poorly flicks a paper football towards Nebula.

"That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win." Nebula flicks the paper football once more.

"And... you've won. Congratulations." Tony sat back in his chair and reaches his hand out to shake Nebula's hand.

"Fair game. Good sport." Stark nodded.

Nebula shakes Tony's hand, "Have fun?" Stark questioned her.

"It was fun." Nebula nodded.

You stood up, walking over to Tony's busted up helmet and you get on your knees. You caressed it, sighing out heavily.

Stark came up behind you and patted your shoulder gently. He squats next to you, "This thing on?"

The helmet scans Tony. Your father leans against the wall while taking deep breaths. He looks skinnier and weak with malnutrition which you were worried about.

"Hey, Miss Potts... Pep. If you find this recording, don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tear-jerker. I don't know if you're ever going to see these. I don't even know if you're... if you're still... Oh god, I hope so." Tony sighed out. "Go on, say something." Tony bumped you to get you to speak. You glanced down, not saying a word.

"Hi, mom. I miss you." You sniffled, tucking in your lips.

"Me and Y/N are doing okay, we always are when we're together. Well be in each other's arms soon, just give us some time. We're always thinking about you, because it is you."

You glance over at Tony who with that, he turns the helmet off. He rubs his thumb over the left eye, and then leans down.

"Dad, you okay?" You laid down next to him, staring at him for an answer.

"Of course I am. I'm with you." Stark carcasses your head gently.

"Dad-" Your voice cracked.

Suddenly, the ship rocked harshly, immediately grabbing your attention as your father laid there, with his eyes closed. You shot up immediately and glanced out the window. You were suddenly blinded by a light which shows your face squinting and Starks age and weakness. The light made Stark open his eyes, revealing a woman glowing. You stare at her in awe.

Within seconds, she heads under the ship and carries you out of space, into the real world. She leads you to the Avengers compound.

"Dad, come on." You rushed over to him and helped him to his feet. His legs were shaking as he stood but you managed to use your strength to carry your father off the ship. "You need to go inside."

As the ship hatch opened to solid floor, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, and James Rhodes were just staring at everyone coming out of the space craft. 

Slowly, you led Stark down the runway. Steve immediately runs to Tony and you to help him stand up. Tony grips Steve's arm and yours for support.

"Couldn't stop him." Stark huffed out.

"Neither could I." Cap in a disappointing tone to you and Stark.

"Peter, he's gone." You mumbled to Cap, who pulled you into his embrace for a hug.

"Y/N, we lost." Cap sighed out in a dull tone.

"Is, uh...?" Tony motions over to your mom, Pepper Potts.

"Mom-" You heavily sighed out in relief as she did the same.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" She rushed over to you and Tony, grabbing you two for a group hug. "My babies."

"It's okay." Stark tried to calm her down, but she was too worried about his health and so were you.

You all head into the Avenger compound and immediately set Tony at a table, getting blood for the healing.

You stood next to him, as the screen shows a holographic casualty report lists the names and faces of those lost to the Decimation.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodes mentioned, scanning through the faces. When your eyes witnessed Peters, your glanced down having your breath shake. Your father grabbed your hand, nodding to you that it'll be okay.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent, of all living creatures." Romanoff studied the screen and glanced up at Stark.

"Where is he now? Where?" Stark questioned in a nervous tone.

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." Cap answered, arms crossed.

Your eyes wandered to a sullen-looking Thor, sitting on a bench, seemingly deep in thought.

"What's wrong with him?" You pointed to Thor, eyes glancing over at Cap.

"Oh, he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know there's a lot of that's going around, ain't there?" Rocket shook his head in disappointment.

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear." You mentioned, trying not to laugh.

"Maybe I am." Rocket shot.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep Space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, Y/N, you fought him." Cap pointed to you and Tony.

"Who told you that?" Tony asked in a surprised tone, "We didn't fight him. No, he wiped our face with a planet while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the store. That's what happened. There was no fight." Stark angrily mentioned, shaking his head.

"Okay." You spoke to ease the conversation.

"He's unbeatable." Tony reminded everyone.

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" Cap questioned you and Tony.

"Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming." Tony scoffed.

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus." Cap demanded Tony.

Tony began to to seethe, "And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy. Sorry. You know what I need?" Tony stands, pushing things off the table with a clatter. Everyone winces at the noise, "I need to shave. And I believe I remember telling all youse -"

"Dad, hey stop." You rushed over to him and grabbed his waist for him not to topple over.

Rhodey quickly comes in front of him, trying to stop him.

"Tony, Tony, Tony!" Rhodey's voice became louder for Tony to stop what he was trying to do.

"Alive and otherwise what we needed was a suit of armor around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not- that's what we needed!" Stark yelled.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?" You spat over to your father, tired of how he was acting.

"I said, "we'd lose". You said, "We'll do that together too." And guess what, guys? We lost. And you weren't there." Stark pointed to Cap, "But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers, we're the Avengers. Not the Prevengers." Stark shot over at you, nose flaring.

"Dad, stop." You glared at him, "You're not the only one who lost!"

"Right?" He questioned everyone in the room.

"You made your point. Just sit down." Cap demanded Stark.

"Nah, nah. Here's my point. You know what?" Stark stands up once more.

"Tony, you're sick." Rhodey reminded him but he didn't care one bit.

Tony points to the woman led you all over to the Avenger compound, "She's great, by the way."

"Sit down, sit." You demanded.

"We need you. You're new blood. Bunch of tired old mules!" Tony shouts as he walks right up to Steve's face, his voice hushing down to a venomous whisper, "I got nothing for you, Cap! I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust. Liar." Stark shot all of these names, but none of them fazed Cap.

Steve looks affected by Tony's words. The old friends just gaze at each other. After a moment, Tony rips his Arc Reactor from his chest and shoves it into Steve's hand.

"Here, take this. You find him, and you put that on. You hide." Stark demanded.

Tony falls to the ground immediately. You rushed over to him by his side and everyone is starting to gather.

"Dad!"

"I'm fine. I..." Tony falls into a heap, unconscious.

You and Cap place him on a bed, with you and your mother by Starks side.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day." Rodney informed you and Pepper.

"I can't do this anymore." You immediately stood from your feet, walking out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Pepper questioned you, confused.

"To kill Thanos."

Steve and Pepper share a look before you headed out.

"Hey, you know, we usually work as a team here." Cap reminded you, scoffing. "This is our fight too."

"You even know where he is?" Rodney questioned you.

"I know people who might." Carol Danvers nodded surely.

You turned to her, smiling. "Good, we have our plan."

"Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is. Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me. And when he worked, he talked about his great plan. Even disassembled, I wanted to please him. I'd ask "where would we go once his plan was complete?". His answer was always the same: "To the Garden." Nebula informed.

"That's cute, Thanos has a retirement plan." Rhodey laughed.

"So where is he?" You asked, desperately.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth became ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one's ever seen anything like it... Until two days ago."

A hologram of a planet pops up, with a shockwave visibly traversing the surface. "On this planet." Rocket finished.

"Thanos is there." Nebula pointed out.

"He used the stones again." You observed.

"Hey, hey, hey. We'd be going in short-handed, you know." Banner pointed out.

"Look, he's still got the stones, so..." You got interrupted by Carol.

"So let's get him... Use them to bring everyone back." Carol nodded surely.

"Just like that?" You asked, unsurely.

"Yeah, just like that." Cap turned to you. You glanced over at the other room where Stark lays.

Steve catches your eye and shoots a knowing look.

"Even if there's a small chance that we can undo this... I mean we owe it to everyone who's not in this room to try." You glanced around the room, arms crossed.

"If we do this, how do we know it's gonna end any differently than it did before?" Banner asked.

"Because before, you didn't have me." Carol smirked.

"Hey, new girl, everyone here is about that superhero life. And if you don't mind my asking, where the hell have you been all this time?" Rhodey tilted his head, wondering.

"There are a lot of other planets in the universe. And unfortunately, they didn't have you guys." Carol answered.

Your eyes went quickly back to Thor, who has been eating a snack behind all this time, stands up and walks over to you. You look behind at him. He holds his hand up, and catches Stormbreaker as it flies over to him, missing you by inches but you don't even flinch, instead, you smile at him.

"I like this one." Thor smiles back.

"Let's go get this son of a bitch." You told the team in a determined way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214 33 53
all the madness that turned out art.
235K 4.1K 16
Read everything in the introduction.
5.7K 134 17
What happens when the bad boy turns the good girl bad all for a change ~ -under editing-