Avengers, assemble

You woke up with a metal bar on your leg which you were trapped. Your leg was stuck and you glanced around. You witnessed your father passed out on the floor.

"Dad?" You pushed with everything you had to get that bar off your leg. It wouldn't budge.

"Shit!" You grunt. Suddenly, you felt the bar easily raise, revealing Cap.

"Come on." Cap grabbed your hand and picked you up. You two immediately rushed over to Stark who was still knocked out on the floor.

"Come on, buddy. Wake up." Stark opened up his eyes in an instant, "That's my man." Stark has Cap's shield."

You pressed your button to suit up and Stark does the same.

"You lose this again, I'm keeping it." Stark joked to Cap.

"Watch your language, too." Cap glared at you in a serious but playful way.

"What happened?" Stark glanced around his surroundings, leaning on you for support.

"You messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see." You sighed out.

You saw from a distance Thor and immediately walk up to join Thor, who has been observing Thanos from a distance.

"Let's get him." Without thinking you walked closer to Thanos, who didn't move a muscle. Stark stopped you. Stark shook his head at you.

"What's he been doing?" Cap questioned Thor.

"Absolutely nothing." Thor answered dully.

"Where are the stones?" You asked, anxiously.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them." Stark answered, exploring the surroundings.

"So we keep it that way." Cap told you all.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor acknowledged.

"Yeah. And I don't much care." You shrugged your shoulders to Thor, Cap and Stark.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement." Thor, Cap you and Stark all made eye contact, knowing that everyone was on board.

Thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir.

Thor casual clothes transform into his armour and cape. "Let's kill him properly this time." All of you walked towards Thanos, but him speaking made you all halt.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." Thanos leaned himself forward, glaring at you. You stood there, top of your lips were shaking.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." Stark shot.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do." Thanos stood and Stark pushed you back but you fought it.

"I will shred this universe down to its last atom. Thanos puts on his helmet, "And then– With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given. Thor lights himself up and you al suit up. "A grateful universe."

"Born out of blood." Cap spoke, holding is shield up.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos walked up closer to you as you stood there, glaring at him.