Where are the stones?

All the hero's geared up, except for Tony who was lying in bed still.

As you were finalizing your suit in the mirror. you glanced back at Tony who was hesitant of your part in finding Thanos.

"I don't think you should go." Stark shook his head. "He could be more powerful than before."

"This isn't a debate. I'm going. For you, for Peter. Everyone that we lost." You told your father in a determined way.

"Y/N-" Stark sat up from his bed slowly, groaning because of the injuries. He grabbed your hands and placed them in his, "I can't lose you too."

"You won't." You shook your head, "I won't let it happen."

"But Thanos will." Stark reminded.

Saying your final goodbyes before you all head off, you aboard the Benatar.

You were standing next to Rocket, "Okay, who here hasn't been to space?"

Nat, Cap, and Rhodey raise their hands. 

"Why?" Cap questioned, confused.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket shot.

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and you see Steve holding onto his seat for dear life. His eyes show them widening slightly at the exhilaration of this new experience. The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously. You head over to Carol Danvers who is in front of the Benatar.

"I'll head down for recon." She informed.

The hero's prepare for the impending confrontation.

You glanced back at Steve, who immediately catches your facial expression of uneasiness.

"This is gonna work, Y/N." He assures you, patting your back.

"I know it will." You nodded, still unsure. "Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't."

Suddenly in the corner of your eye, Carol Danvers approaches the Benatar. You rushed over to her, followed by everyone else.

"No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him." Carol informed the hero's, in a confused tone.

"And that's enough." Nebula mentioned.

You approached Thanos location. It was a little shed, having a garden just outside. You knew this is where he was supposed to be because of the story of the garden.

"Come on, let's go in and get the stones." You walked closer to the shed but Cap stopped you.

"We need a plan." Cap told the hero's.

"Plan?" You scoffed. "If we plan it, it won't go well." You told Cap.

"I like her." Carol winked over at you. Suddenly, she flies through the roof, knocking Thanos down, and grabbing his neck. Natasha grabbed his left hand and slammed it on the wood floor.

Bruce in the Hulkbuster armor bursts from the ground, and grabs Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet arm. Thor flies in and slices off the Infinity Gauntlet. Rhodey flies down with Rocket and aims guns on Thanos' head.

Captain America walks in the shed, with you right behind him, staring murderously at Thanos. Rocket goes over to the sliced off Infinity Gauntlet, and kicks it over. Everyone shoots a confused face at each other.

"Oh no." Rocket whispered.

"Where are they?" Cap asked, glaring at a hopeless Thanos.

"Answer the question!" You yelled. Carol tightened her hold around his neck.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation." Thanos explained. It was hard for you not to attack the monster.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce pushes him to the ground

"You should be grateful!" Thanos yelled. Banner punched Thanos.

"Where are the Stones?" You clenched your teeth, walking closer to him.

"Gone. Reduced to atoms."

"You used them two days ago!" Banner raised his voice.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be." Thanos sits himself a little straighter. "I am... inevitable." He glared over towards you.

"I'm going to kill you!" You leaped towards Thanos but Cap grabbed your waist to hold you back. You struggled to part from Caps embrace. He was too strong.

"We have to tear this place apart, he-he-he has to be lying." Rhodey started throwing random things around the shed to desperately search for the stones.

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them." Nebula mentioned.

"Ah, thank you, daughter." Nebula looks down, a little uncomfortable." Perhaps I treated you too harshly." Thanos mocked her sadness.

We see Thor's face filled with rage as he raises to summon Stormbreaker, and before anyone can stop him, Thor slices Thanos' head off. Thanos' limp body falls to the floor.

The hero's stare at the limp body in shock.

"What... What did you do?" You breathed out heavily, revealing a broken Thor, realizing what he has done.

"I went for the head." Thor in a dull tone answered.

Thor slowly walks out of the shed, no real purpose in his steps. You turn to Cap who looked lost, like the rest of the hero's.