On the same team

The next morning, you headed to the compound with Stark right by your side.

You were pulling up as you saw Steve sitting outside the Avengers Compound, looking dull and confused.

Tony passed Steve then reversed back to him. Steve's face turned less stressful.

"Why the long face? Let me guess: He turned into a baby." By the look of Tony's face, he was correct.

"Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" Steve questioned you two.

You both get out of the car, and Tony walks around to the back.

You two ignored the question as you lured Steve to the back of the car, "That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it." You explained to Steve.

"You both did." Steve added in.

"Oh, did I?" Tony's tone acted like he did not; "Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it."

You held up your right hand, with a device on it, "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace. Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it." You rolled your eyes to Stark and Steve.

"Me too." Steve agreed.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not die trying will be nice." Stark reminds Steve and you. You nodded, agreeing.

"Sounds like a deal." Steve reaches out his hand to shake in the deal, in which Tony replies in the same way.

You then reach back into the trunk to pull something else out, Captain America's Shield. You hand it to Steve, who hesitates.

"Guys..."

"You deserve this back." You glanced up at Steve, who sighed out heavily. Steve fits his arm into the shield.

"Thank you." Steve nodded in a kind gesture way.

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team." You joked and then turned to Stark, hesitating, "We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now."