Hood Baby (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

You can take the baby out the hood. But you can't take the hood out the baby. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

20

2.6K 114 32
By thereallashleynicole

~Ace POV

My doorbell was ringing interrupting my movie. I paused it walking to the door to answer it. I looked through the window seeing that Messiah kid. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" I asked opening the door. "Where is Trevae?" He asked. "Um school. The same place you're supposed to be." He walked inside. "Aye my nigga who the fuck invited you in here."

"TREVAE!" He yelled. "TREVAE!" He yelled again.

"You fucking idiot I told you she wasn't here. She's at school." I scoffed. "No she's not." He said making me raise a brow. "The fuck you mean she's not at school?" I asked. "Apparently she ran out of first period and nobody has seen her since." He said. "You tried calling her?" I asked. "She's not answering."

I grabbed my keys driving to the school.

**

I pulled up to school walking inside. "Hello sir are you here to checkout a student?" The lady at the front asked. "There's a student Trevae Brown. Did somebody check her out?" I asked. "Oh Trevae she's a lovely student. I-" I cut her off. "I don't care. Did somebody come here and check her out?"

"Not that I recall." She said. "Well what class period is she in?" I asked. "Sir may I ask who you are and what your relationship with Ms. Brown is?" She asked. "I'm the one fucking looking after her. Now tell me what class period she's in or I'll just walk back there myself." She started typing some things on the computer. "She's in gym right now."

"Well can you call somebody and make sure she's there."

She grabbed her walkie talkie. "Coach Wilson this is Mrs. Fletcher from the front office. Do you have Trevae Brown with you?"

"She didn't attend class today." The coach said answering. "Make some fucking announcement. See if she might be in the building." I said. "Trevae Brown if you are in the building please report to the front office."

A few minutes later and she didn't come. "Please fucking explain to me how a sixteen year old girl walked off this fucking campus and nobody noticed." I said trying to stay calm. "Sir we will figure out where she is."

"You better hope you do."

~Trevae POV

"April?" I said looking at her. "Oh my gosh Trevae. Its so good to see you." She said hugging me. I stiffened up not know what to do. "What happened to you?" I asked her. "I missed the last few payments on the house and they kicked me out. You have to have a place for me." She begged grabbing my hand. "U-Um. I don't know." I said. "Trevae you good?" Kendrick said getting out the car. I pulled my hand back. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Wait? Isn't this your sister?" He asked looking at April. "You still talk to these people?" April asked. I didn't say anything. "Trevae please. You have to have somewhere for me to go. Some food for me to eat. Something." She begged. "The fact that you really think I would help you out is crazy." I said shaking my head. "She's your sister. You're not going to help her?" Kendrick asked. "No offense, but you don't know what the hell she put me through. I'll be damned if I helped her." I said. "Trevae please. You think Mom and Dad would want you to leave me like this?"

"Mom and dad are gone." I said. "Not for long."

"What are you talking about?" I asked raising a brow. "Did you forget. Mom is supposed to get out of jail soon. She'll be back for us." She said. If my mom comes back then she'll take me from Khalil. "Yeah well maybe she can help you." I got back in the car and Kendrick did the same. "You good?" He asked. "You can take me home now. School is out."

He started the car and pulled off back to Khalil's house.

**

"I'll come get you tomorrow for that job." Kendrick said once I got out the car. "Okay. Thanks for picking me up." I grabbed my bookbag dumping the money in there. If Khalil seen the duffle he'd start asking questions. I walked into the house seeing Messiah and Khalil sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here?" I asked looking at Messiah.

"Fuck him. Look at me. Where you been at?" Khalil asked getting up. "I just got home from school. What's going on?" I asked. "When are you going to stop lying to me Trevae. You weren't at school, I went up there. Messiah said you stormed off campus. So tell me where the hell you were." He said. "I just went to blow off some steam. It's not that big of a deal." I scoffed trying to walk off but Khalil got in front of me.

"Not that big of a fucking deal? You walked off campus and nobody knew where you were. You weren't answering anybody's phone call. Tell me where you were?"

"I was out making money. Is that a problem?" I asked. "Making money. What does that even mean?" Messiah asked jumping in. "'It means what it means. Can I go to my room now?" I asked. "You go right the fuck ahead."

I walked past him going inside my room. I seen all of my clothes and things thrown in a suitcase. I dropped my bag walking back out the living room. "Why are my bags packed?" I asked. "You been lying to me since you got here. Doing shit behind my back, lying to me about who you with and where you going. Not to mention you selling drugs." He said making my eyes widen. "Come on now, you think I wouldn't notice. You been sneaking out the house late at nights. Duffle bags full of money in your room. I used to be you Trevae." He said.

"You went in my room?" I asked. "I thought having you here was just me giving you a safe place. I didn't realize I was going to have to deal with somebody who won't even be honest with me."

"So you're kicking me out!" I yelled feeling tears form in my eyes. "I don't want to do this to you kid. Trust me. But you can't lie to the same person who's taking care of you." He said. "You could give me another chance Khalil. You don't have to do this."

"All the times I didn't kick you out after lying to me or talking out the side of yo neck were your chances. I'm done." He said walking off. "Messiah are you not going to say anything."

"What can I possibly do. You been lying to me too." He shrugged. "I haven't done anything to you." I scoffed. "Sure. I'll see you at school tomorrow. That is if you aren't out selling drugs." He walked out the door. I went back in my room grabbing my bags. I walked out the house and just started walking. It's not like a had any place to go. Messiah pissed at me and even if he wasn't, his mother wouldn't let me in. April is out on the streets. I pulled out my phone calling Kendrick.

"Yo." He said answering.

"Do you think I could stay with you?" I asked him.

"What? Why?"

"Khalil kicked me out. I have nowhere else to go."

"No offense kid but I don't just take in people at my house. You cant stay here." He said.

"Are you fucking serious. If it weren't for you giving me these jobs I wouldn't even be in this situation."

"I didn't hold a gun to your head and tell you to do anything. Don't try to blame me. Hope you find somewhere safe to go." He said before hanging up. Are you fucking kidding me. I called Rondo.

"Wassup." He said answering.

"Do you live alone?" I asked him.

"Uh, no. My little brother stays with me. Why?"

"Khalil kicked me out and I really need a place to go."

"Why'd he kick you out?" He asked.

"I was lying to him about a lot of things. I guess he just got tired of it." I sighed.

"Where are you?"

"Walking to the park."

"I'll meet you there." He said.

"Thanks." I hung up the phone with a small smile. At least Rondo is willing to help me out.

As I was walking I felt this car following me. Every turn I made, they made. When I stopped, they slowed down. I picked up the pace trying to get to the park as soon as possible. I turned around seeing the car picking up speed. I ducked off in an alley way hoping they'd drive past. I tried to walk down to the other side of the alley but it was a dead end. "Fuck." I said to myself. The same car pulled into the alley way. I pulled out my phone to call for help.

"Trevae?" The person said getting out the car. It was a man but he was too far away for me to see. "GET BACK I HAVE A GUN!" I lied. "Calm down baby girl. It's me." The person got closer and I finally made out their face.

"Daddy?"

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
104K 1.7K 24
you can't trust nobody . not even the man you slept with
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
325K 6.9K 49
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.