Legacies - Posie

By lycador

This story takes place after 1x06 We won't have Posie for 7 weeks so I decided to create a little universe fo... More

1 - the next day
2 - Oops
3 - trouble in paradise
4 - the break up
5 - Mg to the rescue
6 - good idea?
7 - good idea part 2
8 - mom's talk
9 - text a friend
10 - morning after
11- pre-mission
12 - mission
13 - wtf
15- possesive
16- salvatore

14 - wait what

502 17 0
By lycador

3 months later...

Josie's POV

"What's your name?" I ask, holding my pen to tick the list of the troublemakers.

I'm nearing towards the end of the list and I take in deep breath, as I see her name ready to face her.

" Penelope Park!" the girl says excitedly, but I frown.

My ears have heard Penelope say her name millions of times, but this didn't sound like her at all.

I move my gaze towards the figure in front of me and look at a girl with a short brown hair and dark eyes that look nothing like my Penelope's.

" I beg you pardon?" I widen my eyes at her and I can see the girl is getting nervous.

" P-en-elope Pa-park." she stutters.

" You do know that using someone else's identity is a crime right?" I walk closer to her and it's working, because she starts to get intimidated by my superiority.

" I-I." I cut her off.

" What did Penelope promise you to work instead of her?" I say low enough for only her to hear.

" She told me she will get me a dates with Mg, and I just had to do her full community service, which in the beginning she said it won't be a lot, but if I told anyone the deal would be off and now..." she sighs dramatically before she continues " I've told you and I worked here for nothing!" she whines.

I roll my eyes at the girl, even though I petty her a little. But her and Mg would definitely not work.

I place my hands on her shoulders and look into her glossy eyes " You can take the day off, if you promise to never do Penelope's community service again. Otherwise I would have no other choice, but to report you." I finish saying and she nods.

" Good and now go!" I push her away with my eyes.

" Thank you!" she jumps at me with a hug and I lock my arms on her back slightly.

It was a quick 5 second thank you hug and when we let go of each other, she bows to show her gratitude once more before she leaves.

So Penelope has been skipping her community service? This little cheat!

Penelope's POV

Three months had passed since Mr Saltzman send us back to the Salvatore School, punishing us with long hours of community service.

I'm proud to say that I did the first three visitings, but sadly I couldn't be bothered to do anymore. So I thought of a plan when I saw Mg's fangirl base in the corner.

When I ran my idea with the girls, they immediately started jumping at eachother for my spot, making me chose someone randomly, just to end their bickering that caused me headache.

And since then Rachel has been doing my hours in promise to go on dates with Mg.

Mg of course wasn't extremely happy with what I was doing. It was going against the codex or something. But in the end he took this as an opportunity to move on from the blonde Saltzman twin.

Speaking of the Saltzman twins, Hope mentioned earlier that today the twins will finally make their return from their long trip.

I couldn't help myself, but feel the excitement as I painted the picture of seeing her gummy smile in front of me again.

What the hell now!

I was rudely taken out of my thoughts when someone pushed my shoulder to get my attention.

My lips formed into a wild smile, as I took in Josie's presence, but she scrunched her eyebrows.

The devil has been summoned.

" Why have you been skipping your community services?" she shouted, but I quickly put my hand on her mouth. Can't she just say it like a normal person without the whole school hearing about it?

" First calm down gorgeous." I say slowly and my amusement grows when her eyes widen at my choice of words.

She pushes my hand away and continues with her bickering.

" What is wrong with you?" she's so cute when she's angry.

" So what if I've skipped a few community service days-" I stop speaking when she raises her eyebrows at me.

" Okay most of my community service days." I fix my statement.

" You cannot do that Penelope. I have to report you now."

" What do I have to do for you to not do that?" I steal her notepad and pen, pretending to do her job.

" Do another 3 months of community service." I immediately laugh at her suggestion and she raises her eyebrows at me.

" It's either 3 more months or suspension." she said in a serious tone.

I rolled my eyes before giving in.

" Fine!" I return her the items I borrowed few moments ago.

Josie nodded silently before she walked back in the same direction she came from earlier.

" Good to see you back gummy bear!" I yelled, but she didn't turn to face me and continued her walk.

I know I made her blush.

The last three months were hard to be away from Josie. But I had to give her the space she needed, even though I didn't want to...

Although, I still had my spies to give me constant updates on Josie's whereabouts, which was still something to keep me going.

The knowledge of her being safe!

Mg was treating me with a new ice scream every time I placed the phone down, not calling her. I was somehow beginning to move on.

Don't get me wrong... I did still care about her! Damn it I still loved her too! But I was just beginning to put my focus onto something else related to me rather than her. And speaking of the new focus...

" Penelope baby!" my fuck buddy Carla crushed her lips with mine.

I tried to find a way to enjoy the kiss, thinking it was Josie, although no one can compare to her.

" I've missed you." she says in between kisses, but instead of answering her I kiss her harder, making her groan.

We finally stop our make out session when the bell rings.

" See you later soldier!" she whispered before playfully biting my earlobe and walks away.

Carla and I started our little occasional hook ups a month after I got back from the Saltzman's private hut. We were both nursing our wounded souls and tried to fill in the void with our adulting hormones.

She had her heart crushed by Jed. Yes my cousin, gross. But he had his heart rested on Lizzie and just couldn't let her go, breaking Carla's heart over it.

What I like about our relationship with Carla is that is not serious. There aren't any feelings attached nor commitments. Just sex and that's what I need to keep my mind distracted from my one true love.

The Malivore monsters haven't bothered us since our Malivore visit either. But Hope is still snooping around, trying to solve the mystery behind Malivore. She has Rafael's help, her newfound lover. Yes they finally got together. The constant eye fucking had to go somewhere right.

I guess everything is starting to get back to normal, which is good because I can place in my full focus on getting my girl back.

I walk in late for my magic class and I'm glad Emma doesn't make a big fuss about it. She just lets me sit.

Josie follows me with her gaze all the way, until I sit down. She can't keep her eyes away from me can she?

I know I'm irresistible.

I wink at her and her face turns pale. Her eyes run between my lips and eyes. She frowns before she turns to face the front.

" Penelope!" Mg's voice breaks my trance.

I turn to my left to face him and he points at his lips.

" You have something... on... your." he laughs as my eyes widen at the realization.

I quickly take out a mirror from my bag and look at my lips...

Fuck! They're smudged with red lipstick.

Carla just couldn't miss on leaving her mark could she?

Josie is probably disappointed in me. She now thinks that I've moved on from her...

Fuck!

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612 3 30
Hello everyone this is not normally what I write at all, but this has been nagging at me for so, so long and I needed to see if I could do it. Please...
18.1K 845 21
Hosie/mizzie kids au... Another one because why tf not?
13.7K 225 30
My name is Riley,Riley Petrova Wait you're Katherine's daughter? [NO SET ENDGAME]
1.3K 39 4
Season five of Legacies through my eyes, sorry if you don't agree:) I'll update this more when I get more ideas but for right now all the info is in...