15- possesive

Josie's POV

I notice something different with Penelope's lips. They seemed smudged with red lipstick marks and my stomach turned at the realization that not long ago she has had it with someone right before she came in class. That's why she was late...

We are not together anymore. She can have her suitors I DONT CARE!!

I was brought back to the present when my sister nudged my shoulder.

" Oh look Satan's here. In class this time... that's a first. She probably gotten bored of her birthplace and now is trying to make amends and move to heaven, where the cool people are." my sister whispered next to my ear as I laughed, taking my attention away from what I saw earlier.

She turned her gaze back to Penelope and laughed when she noticed Penelope's smudged lips." And the player Park is back on I see." she pushed my shoulder and I just rolled my eyes at her and turned the next page of my notebook, remaining calm.

————)))

" Who's Penelope screwing, spill me the beans!" I rush into Hope's room catching her steaming make out session with her boyfriend.

" Josie!" Hope shouts and quickly jumps off Rafael.

" Hello to you too Josie." he says shyly, but I ignore him and stay silent, my eyes are still glued to Hope, waiting for the answer to my question.

Hope turns to her boyfriend and kisses him on the cheek, I look away and try to escape the third wheeling atmosphere.

" Mind leaving us two alone?" he nods to his girlfriend's question and leaves.

" So?" I walk closer to her, sitting at the edge of her bed " Why the hell haven't you mentioned anything about Penelope's sneaky whores?" I cross my arms and send daggers at Hope with my eyes. She's frightened, because she gulps.

" Josie-" she starts but I cut her off.

" Don't Josie me Hope! We talked every single day for the past three months and you somehow forgot to mention to me that Penelope has moved on! How do you miss such an important detail out? I thought we were friends-"

" Josie we are frie-"

" -Clearly not Hope!" I get up from her bed and rush out of her room, slamming the door loudly.

I push through Rafael's shoulder on the way, causing him to bump into the wall. I sigh as I ignore his calls after me, which later double with Hope's too. I don't have the time nor energy to deal with the traitors right now, so I rush my steps.

Arghh! I'm so angry! I felt betrayed. Hope was supposed to be my best fucking friend and she didn't tell me my ex was screwing all the sluts of the school? I had to fucking find everything out from Cindy. Freaking Cindy the nerd!

This day is truly a nightmare!

Oh hell to the no...

I freeze on the spot as I watched the grossest action in front of me.

She truly has the last nerve to disrespect me like that!

My blood boils as I continue watching my ex driving her tongue inside Carla's runaway.

My fist clenched and everything becomes blur after...

I'm now in my room, reading a book after I've taken a few of Bonnie's herbs to calm down my anger.

My door flies open and I sigh deeply, preventing myself from shouting at the intruder.

" Josie what the hell did you do!" Lizzie rushes with her words once she closes the door.