14 - wait what

3 months later...

Josie's POV

"What's your name?" I ask, holding my pen to tick the list of the troublemakers.

I'm nearing towards the end of the list and I take in deep breath, as I see her name ready to face her.

" Penelope Park!" the girl says excitedly, but I frown.

My ears have heard Penelope say her name millions of times, but this didn't sound like her at all.

I move my gaze towards the figure in front of me and look at a girl with a short brown hair and dark eyes that look nothing like my Penelope's.

" I beg you pardon?" I widen my eyes at her and I can see the girl is getting nervous.

" P-en-elope Pa-park." she stutters.

" You do know that using someone else's identity is a crime right?" I walk closer to her and it's working, because she starts to get intimidated by my superiority.

" I-I." I cut her off.

" What did Penelope promise you to work instead of her?" I say low enough for only her to hear.

" She told me she will get me a dates with Mg, and I just had to do her full community service, which in the beginning she said it won't be a lot, but if I told anyone the deal would be off and now..." she sighs dramatically before she continues " I've told you and I worked here for nothing!" she whines.

I roll my eyes at the girl, even though I petty her a little. But her and Mg would definitely not work.

I place my hands on her shoulders and look into her glossy eyes " You can take the day off, if you promise to never do Penelope's community service again. Otherwise I would have no other choice, but to report you." I finish saying and she nods.

" Good and now go!" I push her away with my eyes.

" Thank you!" she jumps at me with a hug and I lock my arms on her back slightly.

It was a quick 5 second thank you hug and when we let go of each other, she bows to show her gratitude once more before she leaves.

So Penelope has been skipping her community service? This little cheat!

Penelope's POV

Three months had passed since Mr Saltzman send us back to the Salvatore School, punishing us with long hours of community service.

I'm proud to say that I did the first three visitings, but sadly I couldn't be bothered to do anymore. So I thought of a plan when I saw Mg's fangirl base in the corner.

When I ran my idea with the girls, they immediately started jumping at eachother for my spot, making me chose someone randomly, just to end their bickering that caused me headache.

And since then Rachel has been doing my hours in promise to go on dates with Mg.

Mg of course wasn't extremely happy with what I was doing. It was going against the codex or something. But in the end he took this as an opportunity to move on from the blonde Saltzman twin.

Speaking of the Saltzman twins, Hope mentioned earlier that today the twins will finally make their return from their long trip.

I couldn't help myself, but feel the excitement as I painted the picture of seeing her gummy smile in front of me again.

What the hell now!

I was rudely taken out of my thoughts when someone pushed my shoulder to get my attention.