5 - Mg to the rescue

Penelope's POV

" I can't believe she actually said that our kiss didn't mean anything" I mumbled into Mg's shoulder.

" Are you even sure you two kissed?" I rolled my eyes at his stupid question. Why did I came to talk to him again, oh yeah because he's my only friend in this goddamn school.

" Alright I'm sorry! " Mg threw his hands in the air. Here we go he's back to being the friend I know and love.

" I just thought things would be different you know." I try to not let my tears fall down. Don't cry Penelope you can do this!

" Well, you did break her heart-" and there's my reminder.

" And that mistake will haunt me for the rest of my life, but I do love her and I want to give our relationship another go." I really want her back.

Mg scratched his head " It's going to take time, you know how Josie is."

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket " She replied!" I yelled with excitement and jumped from the bed. I pulled my phone from my pocket and scanned the screen, reading Josie's reply.

Thanks, but please don't text me anymore..

Well at least she has manners. What does she mean don't text me anymore? Why is she fighting her feelings? I know she has feelings for me otherwise she wouldn't have kissed me back last night! What else do I need to do to prove her my love for her...

" What did she say? " Mg asked and I handed him the phone to see for himself.

" Do you think she means it? " I ask searching for his honest opinion.

" What I can say for sure is that she is still mad."  he didn't have to put the emphasis on mad so much. I get frustrated at the constant reminder and throw my hands in the air " I already knew that! What I meant was-"

" There's always hope Penelope, you just need to hold onto it and hope for the best." Mg quickly says when he notices the furry within me.

" What if that is not quick enough for me?" I don't have ages. I need everything to go back to the way it was quickly, well better than what it was actually.

" Go to Josie." Mg laughs and I fake laugh at him.

Mg's eyes widened at me." What? You wanted a quicker solution."

" That's not an option, because I don't know where she is." I cross my arms and roll my eyes at him.

" Can't you do a spell to find her location or something?" that's actually a good idea.

" Yes! Thanks Mg!" I kiss him quickly on the cheek and start to walk towards the exit "I gotta go!" I say and storm out my room.

My plan could go both ways, either Josie will hate me even more or she will finally find the strength to forgive me and we will get back together. I'm looking forward the second option mostly.