The next century- We met agai...

By ahwaeee

Sequel to 'Why should we even know each other from the start?'. A new version story of Chen-Hye couple. Notes... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: His memories and she's born
Chapter 2: Outing with them
Chapter 3: Night Talk
Chapter 4: First Encounter
Chapter 6: The New Teacher
Chapter 7: His Wish
Chapter 8 : Is it just me?
Chapter 9: It's all starting now
Chapter 10: Visiting
Chapter 11: Those Secrets
Chapter 12: Distanced Relationship?
Chapter 13: Different Love
Chapter 14: Closer
Chapter 15: The world in the mirror
Chapter 16: The 'Someone'
Chapter 17: A totally complicated relationship
Chapter 18: Could he remember anything?
Chapter 19: What's happening?
Chapter 20: Future or...past?
Chapter 21: Hope they'll be together
Chapter 22: A day off
Chapter 23: A confession
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: "Sing for me."
Chapter 26: Can we really be together?
Chapter 27: "I'll be leaving."
Epilogue
Author's Notes
Special Chapter
[PROMOTE]

Chapter 5: The Wedding

1K 44 3
By ahwaeee

Jocelyn's POV

I was nervous. Today is finally the day that I've been waiting for months, one of the important days in my life.

I had never felt so nervous, living for twenty three years. Usually, when I'm with Myungsoo, I was always calm. Well, I had to admit that he has the charm to make people to calm down, just by staring at his face.

"Hey." Myungsoo sat down beside me and held my hands with his.

"Hey."

"I miss you so much."

"Me too. By the way, you were the one who said that you'll let me be alone for a week." I chuckled.

"Well, true. But I'll always get news about you from Sungkyu. He told me quite many things."

"Oh, really? So...did he tell you that he got himself a date?"

"Jeongmalyo? I'm going to tease him..." Myungsoo beamed. I leaned my head on his shoulder and said quietly, "I'm nervous, how about you?"

"A bit. But how could I be nervous if I wanted my future wife not be?" He smiled as he caressed my hair.

"Cheesy you."

"I'm not, it is called love."

"Whatever." I replied him and smiled. I'm really tired and nervous right now. Still two hours until the wedding start.

"Hey, Myungsoo, there's guest outside. You should go and welcome them aren't you?" Woohyun suddenly came in and told Myungsoo.

"Hi, Woohyun."

"Hi, Celyn." He then turned back to Myungsoo again. "L, kaja."

"Alright." Myungsoo replied. I sat back and he stood up from his seat. "I'll see you later, my wife."

"Ah, Kim Yadong mode is on again." Woohyun beamed and ran away before Myungsoo could even chase behind him.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun!" Myungsoo chased behind Woohyun. I smiled and shook my head to myself and decided to wait for more two hours. Well, what could I do in these two hours? It's going to be boring.

I took a book which was placed on the table, and started to read it. I was too focused on the book that I didn't even notice that there's a person who entered.

"Hey miss." The guy who entered earlier called loudly and snapped his fingers in front of me.

"What is it?" I got annoyed by his action so I looked up.

"Oh, I was just wandering where's the comfort room is." The guy replied. He eyed me. "So you're the bride?"

Weird. He kind of looked familiar, though.

"I remember you. You're the manager." He suddenly said.

"And do I know you?" I raised my brows and asked.

"Well, you don't have to. I just know you. You're the manager back at the coffee shop."

"Oh, I remember now. You're the bitch's boyfriend." I suddenly realized what I had just said so I quickly covered my mouth.

"Haha, it's okay. She's not my girlfriend, and I must admit that she's really annoying and a bitch too." He laughed nervously.

The door suddenly opened yet again. Myungsoo came in.

"Oh, Chen. It seemed like you had met my bride." Myungsoo beamed at him as he smiled. Chen? What a familiar name.

"I was just looking for the comfort room. Don't worry; I just want to ask where the comfort room is." He replied, holding both of his hands up.

"Hah, still the Jong Dae I know. Anyway, Chen, this is my wife Kim Yoon-Hye, or just calls her Jocelyn. And Celyn, this is one of my workmates, Kim Jong Dae, or Chen."

"Nice to meet you, Chen." I took out my hands and shook with his.

"It's nice meeting you too, Jocelyn."

"Well, Chen, the comfort room was just out there. After you left the room, turn right and you would find it." Myungsoo told Jong Dae. He nodded and left after that.

Suddenly, I felt a bit dizzy. I fell on my knees.

"Celyn! Are you alright?" Myungsoo quickly kneeled down beside me and asked.

"I'm okay." I shut my eyes and replied. A scene came across my mind as I was still dizzy.

"Hi, are you alone?" A little boy asked as he approached to a little girl who was sitting on a bench.

"Apparently, yes." The girl who was sitting on the bench scoffed and turned away from the boy.

"Why are you alone?" The boy sat down beside him and asked her again.

Unexpectedly, the girl started to sob. "My oppa left me alone here..." The girl cried.

"Never mind. I'll accompany you for today!" Being a hyper he is, the boy tried to cheer the girl up.

"You would?" The girl asked the boy with her puffy eyes.

"Yes. What's your name first? And how old are you?"

"I'm Jocelyn Kim Yoon-Hye. I'm five years old."

"Really? I'm five years old too. I'm Kim Jong Dae, but you can call me Chen. Only you can."

"Thanks Chen, you can call me Celyn too, if you want." The girl flashed a warm smile at the boy.

"Let's go and play!" The boy dragged the girl along with him.

"Jocelyn, Jocelyn!" I heard Myungsoo's voice calling for me. I slowly opened my eyes and found that there were pairs of eyes which were staring at me. I looked up directly and saw Myungsoo with a worried look.

"What happened?" I asked and get up from his lap, which I assumed that I was lying on earlier.

"You passed out for half hour already. Are you okay?" Myungsoo asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Myung."

"Let's just cancel the wedding for today. Jocelyn needed to rest." Mrs. Kim, Myungsoo's mother said.

"It's okay, eommonim. I'm fine. The wedding still can continue." I replied and nodded my head at them.

"Alright. An hour to the wedding. You boys go and serve the guest first. We'll be outside." Appa said.

"Wait, appa."

"Yes, my daughter?"

"I want to talk to Xiumin harabeoji, alone." I requested. I realized that Chen shared the same name as the boy who Xiumin harabeoji told me.

"Alright." Father thought for a while and nodded at me. All of them went out from the waiting room, of course, except for Xiumin granddad. Myungsoo squeezed my hands lightly before getting out from the room.

"So...what would you want to talk with me? Something special, perhaps?" Xiumin granddad asked as he sat down beside me.

"Harabeoji, Myungsoo...he has a friend, his workmate, which his name was also Chen, same as the guy who you told me last time." I started.

"Really?" Xiumin granddad's eyes widened. "What's his full name?" Xiumin granddad asked.

"His name...it is Kim Jong Dae."

"It might be him." Xiumin granddad mumbled silently, with a tone of happiness. "How does he look like?"

"Well...a bit annoying? Looks like dinosaur, and a bit camel-like. Oh yeah, kitty lips." This is what I could observe after meeting him earlier.

"It's really him!"

"And it's weird. Harabeoji, just now, after he left my sight, I was feeling dizzy, and I never felt like that before. And then a scene came across my mind. It was about a girl and a boy who met in a park and knew each other."

"And?"

"Well, I have the feeling that I might be that girl. Her name was Jocelyn Kim Yoon-Hye too."

"It could be. But I never had that you have other friends since you're young, except for Taemin who was your close friend since the two of you are small."

"And another point, the girl mentioned that she had an oppa. Judging from this fact, it might not be me."

"Have an oppa? What's the name of the little boy?"

"I seriously can't remember about it again." I shook my head lightly. "If I tried to remember about it, I would feel dizzy."

"It's okay, Celyn. You don't have to. In the past, Jocelyn did have an oppa, which was your Suho granddad. Well, Suho was quite overprotective against Jocelyn. Oh by the way, I was thinking that Taemin might reborn too." Xiumin granddad stated.

"What do you mean harabeoji?" I tilted my head and asked.

"Not long ago before Jocelyn's death, her younger brother, who was also named as Taemin died in a car crash, for saving her. So I think that he might also reborn too, as Taemin."

"Ah jeongmalyo? That's quite amazing."

"Do you have any friends whose name was Son Naeun?"

"Naeun? Yeah, I did."

"That's it. I'm right." Xiumin granddad mumbled again. He looked up at me and said, "Jocelyn-ah, harabeoji told you that deep down inside someone, he or she will still have the memories of their previous life, right?"

"Yeah, I always have that in my mind." I replied and nodded.

"Actually, you would only have all of it back, when you..." He got cut off when someone opened the door and barged inside.

"Oops, mianhe." A tall old man barge in. and then followed by three other man who looked Chinese, same as the first.

"Kris? Luhan? Lay? Zitao? You all came?" Xiumin granddad stood up, surprised.

"Hyung, it's been a long time." The tall old man who was addressed by Xiumin granddad as Kris hugged him.

"It is nice meeting you four again, after years. This is my granddaughter, Jocelyn."

"Annyeong haseyo, Jocelyn imnida."

"The bride, I assumed. And looks exactly like her, when she's still here." A guy which had a poker face beamed.

"Hah, Yixing, still the same as before, you're keeping your famous jpg face. And yeah, they look alike."

"Ah, really? I thought I changed much."

"Never mind, Jocelyn, this is my friends. This tall guy here, Kris Wu Yifan."

"Just call me Uncle Wu."

"Uncle Wu, I've heard a lot about you."

"Oh, jinjja? Thanks."

"And you already knew Luhan, here's Lay and Tao."

"Uncle Lay, Uncle Tao."

"Hi there, Umin baby's granddaughter." Uncle Tao said.

"Don't mind him. He just likes to address me with that nickname."

"Now...if you guys don't mind, I'm just going to look for Sehun right now. He's probably outside with Kai and Kyungsoo." Uncle Luhan excused himself and left first.

Xiumin granddad, Uncle Wu, Uncle Lay and Uncle Tao left the room too after a while, so I'm all alone again. I suddenly remembered the Xiumin granddad haven't finish telling me that a person would only get all the memories of his or her past life back when he or she what.

Never mind. I guess I'll just ask him next time or whenever I could.

-------

Chen's POV

As I left the comfort room, I felt a bit dizzy. That's weird, because first, I never felt dizzy, as long as I know; I would never get sick too.

I pressed my hands against the wall and shut my eyes tightly. Several scenes came across my mind.

I remembered what my grandfather had told me. He told me that there's a person who told him that deep down inside a person, he or she will still have the memories of his or her previous life.

I've never trusted in this. Like, hell, why would I still have the memories of the previous life? Usually we would forget everything before us reborn as another creature.

But why do I felt like trusting this nonsense which my grandfather had told me right now?

It's totally weird.

About the scene, it was about a boy and a girl who was in a park, knowing each other. I can't remember the names clearly. But it felt like...I knew the girl, who was in the scene that I've seen earlier.

She was like someone who I've known. I decided to go back earlier first, since I'm not feeling well. I spotted Sungyeol who was walking around.

"Hey, Sungyeol." I called.

"Oh hey, Chen. What's up?"

"Please help me to tell Myungsoo that I'm not feeling well, so I'm going back home first."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just tell him so. Thanks, I'm going back first." I told Sungyeol and left first.

I went to my car and get into it. I drove away back to my home.

As I entered my house, I found my grandfather standing beside the door, with his walking stick.

"Harabeoji. You scared me."

"Jong Dae-ah, I thought you've said that you would attend to your friend's wedding?" Grandfather said as he walked to the couch and sat down.

"I just get dizzy a bit and not feeling well, so I came back earlier."

"Oh, this is the first time I've heard that you said that you got dizzy and not feeling well. You usually didn't get sick, anyway." Grandfather chuckled.

"Well, it's weird right? I'm not really feeling not well right now again." I frowned.

"If you're not fine, go and rest first, Jong Dae."

"Ne, harabeoji." I nodded and went to my room.

-------

Someone's POV

It's starting. I smiled a bit to myself.

The brightest couple who had once shone on the heaven met again.

I watched as Jocelyn and Chen both got dizzy, and Jocelyn fainted. Chen went back to his house, after telling a tall guy that he's not feeling well.

I've made them have a sneak peek about their past, and hopefully they would understand what is it. It was the first day when they met, when the both of them were five years old.

But why she's marrying the other man?! He's not the right one for her! Chen is!

Jocelyn, you're destined to be with Chen, and only him. You could not be with the others. The world wouldn't be going in the right way, if you and Chen are not together.

You must not have any child with Kim Myungsoo. He's not your fate. Chen is the one.

"Hyung! The wedding is starting!" A voice beamed behind me.

"Coming!" I replied and went to look for a seat.

________

A/N:

Hey guys! I've update again! Thought hard for this chapter. Well, still, it's not really good. Do you guys have any idea who the 'someone' might be? It would not be reveal until it should be revealed. But there's no harm guessing too, right?

Thanks for the votes! This story had reached 39 votes so far, it's not really bad though. Well, I was hoping that you guys could check out one of my stories which was named 'The Badass Fall In-love'. It was quite too (I'm not bragging), but it don't really have much votes.

I've finished writing it, but still posting it. Hope you guys could check it out too. It was an EXO fanfic, staring Sehun, Xiumin and Chen. And the main character would be Naeun. I'll post this story quickly, and try to finish it before March, because I'm going to have an exam.

I'm in a rush writing! Hopefully I couod finish it. And I decided that maybe I'll publish a chapter two days. I would probably use two days to finish writing one chapter. Please tell me which part from 'WSWEKEFTS?' that you like the most!

And again, I am really thankful that all of you who are reading my author notes and my story! It's stupid, right? I'm writing a really long author's note everytime when I'm done with one chapter.

Okay, I'll stop right now. See you guys again in two days! Jocelyn wearing a wedding dress at the media!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 556 36
Kim Jongdae(EXO Chen) x Son Naeun(APINK) Naeun's life has been full of trolls,thanks to Kim Jongdae.But how'll she feel when they cover the biggest l...
1.5K 41 26
Back in high school Kang InSu was a someone who wasnt afraid to say whats on her mind. During her high school years she had two guys in her life. Che...
2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
4.9K 451 31
"And, everyone makes the sweet yet painful mistake of falling in love at least once in lifetime." "You sneaked your way into my heart silently. All t...