The Purest Touch

Bởi drippy_gay

Jungkook, who is living in his adoptive father's legacy of running Korea's most dangerous Mafia with his brot... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not a Chapter//Read it!!!

Chapter Two

423 14 0
Bởi drippy_gay

"Taehyung." Jungkook said his name firmly and was praying that he would have the answers he needed or could at least get them for him. "Yes?" Tae sounded annoyed but didn't let it show too much, trying to avoid pissing Jungkook off. "I need help with Jimin." Jungkook stated calmly like he was trying to ease Tae into the thought of helping him get information on Jimin. Tae had the information he wanted but he wouldn't give it without something in return, even though he had no place to negotiate he took his chances anyway. 

 "What's in it for me?" He questions carefully. He wouldn't give away Jimin's information without at least speaking to Jimin about it first but he wanted to see how far Jungkook was willing to go to get information about Jimin. "What do you want?" Jungkook replied waiting for some absurd answer like to leave the mafia house forever but instead was answered with, "Fridays."

 Jungkook looked confused and it took Tae all of a second to realize he had to explain what Fridays meant. "I want Fridays off, no sex with Suga, just me to myself even if he needs a release Fridays are a no go." Jungkook just stared aimlessly, he knew he couldn't agree to this, Tae wasn't his to make a deal this far from his playing field with. He would have to deny Suga his servant for one day a week and Friday of all days. "I can't do that, you know that." He replied hoping Tae could ask for something he could give him. "Well then I guess you're not getting information about Jimin then." he replied knowing Jungkook wouldn't be happy with the response. 

Before Jungkook could release whatever words in his mouth were waiting to be said Jimin walked through the door and was taken back when he saw Jungkook sitting on Tae's bed. The last time he saw Jungkook was when he was hand fed by him because he was becoming weak from the lack of eating.

Jimin made his way to the bed after about five seconds of everyone staring at each other. As soon as his butt touched the blanket of his King sized bed Jungkook's butt left Tae's. Jungkook quickly excused himself muttering a quick, "Don't mention this to him." As soon as Jungkook left the room Tae turned towards Jimin ready to tell him everything that happened even though he was told not to.

"He asked about you." Tae said as if it was obvious he was talking about Jungkook as he looked to the door hoping Jimin would get the notion. "Why?" Jimin sounded annoyed, too irritated with the fact Jungkook was being so nice and asking about him even though he was supposed to just be his servant.

 "I don't know he just asked for some information about you and when I asked what I get in return he asked what I wanted and I told him Fridays off from Suga, and he knew he couldn't give it to me so I didn't give him any information on you. Plus I wasn't going to anyways, just wanted to see how desperate he was to know what he wanted to know." Tae responded, waiting for Jimin's words to start spilling out like he knew they would. "Well obviously it wasn't too important if he couldn't give you the simple thing you asked for." Tae knew that Jimin disliked Jungkook because of their parents' past but he also felt that part of Jimin liked the way Jungkook seemed to adore him for whatever reason.

"He couldn't do it because I don't belong to him like you do, I belong to Suga and only Suga can negotiate what I asked for. Jungkook was willing to give me whatever I asked for or so that's what it seemed like. Should have asked for a car." Tae giggled a little at the ending, he knew he could have asked for something absurd and Jungkook would give it to him because he feels maybe Jungkook feels more for Jimin than he's letting on.

Jimin just sat back and listened to Tae's words calmly, he knew Jungkook treated him differently but it still didn't take away the pain that was felt because of him. Jimin's thoughts raced a million miles a minute about his parents and Jungkook's parents being in business and all the pain that was caused because of it. He loved his mom and she was corrupted by Maria who was supposed to stay out of Mafia business considering she was military and all. Yet she didn't; instead she encouraged Jimin's mom to join Jungkook's adoptive father and work for him.

Jimin's thoughts were cut off when Jin walked in to address him. "Jimin, Jungkook needs you in his office, now." Jin spoke quickly and firmly, waiting for Jimin to make his way towards the door before stepping out of his way. He followed Jimin down the hallway and waited outside the door as Jimin was given permission to walk in. Jungkook motioned for Jimin to come sit down in the same chair he sat in for every 'meeting' they had. 

"I know he told you what I said." Jungkook spoke swiftly trying to get to the point so that he can explain further to Jimin. " I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin lied. "Don't lie or i'll send Suga in there to fuck your friend until he can't walk." Jungkook said it all at once without a stutter and just smirked when he saw Jimin grit his teeth. "Fine, yes he told me you asked about me, you knew he would that's why you went to him, you wanted me to know somehow without having to ask me directly what you wanted to know." Jimin tried not to sound smug about the fact Jungkook had obviously taken an interest in him; he was upset still because of Jungkook's parents.

"Well since you already know that i'm curious about some information, I would like you to answer a few questions for me." Something in Jungkook's tone had Jimin aching to know what he was so curious about. 

"Depends on what it's about." Jimin wasn't going to give in easily and he surely wasn't going to go all personal and Jungkook was just going to deal with it. "Why don't you come out of your room? Yes you are a servant but you are allowed to walk around the house you live here. Also you need to start eating with everyone else like Tae does." Jungkook spoke swiftly trying to get to the point with Jimin. "I don't have any reason to come out. Tae is the only person I socialize with and we share a room so I will most definitely see him at least once a day and that's enough interaction for me to not have to force myself to sit down at a dinner table with you and the rest of your servants that serve you like you're some kind of god." Jimin had to grit out the last part obviously angry. 

"I don't know why you get so worked up over this Jimin. I just wanted you to enjoy yourself instead of act like you are a caged animal." Jungkook makes a mental note to try and get Jimin to come out of his room more often and come out to even just sit on the couch. Jimin was surprised with himself, this is the most he has spoken since he's been here. "I am a caged animal, I can't go anywhere without one of your men up my ass, I can't see my mom, I can't eat whenever I want, I'm your pet on a set schedule and that's all you see me as." Jimin, now obviously irritated, decided it was time he left again. This time Jungkook stood up swiftly slamming the door shut as soon as it opened.

"Are you okay with Mr. Kook?"Jin's voice flooded with worry and sounded panic. "It's fine Jin, just a little misunderstanding between me and Jimin." Jungkook stared into Jimin's eyes, never breaking contact, Jin sent a mumbled okay and took his position back to the side of the door. Jungkook motioned for Jimin to sit back down with his hands and this time instead of him going back to his seat he sits in the one next to Jimin. 

"Tell me what I did to make you hate me so much." Jungkook spoke softly almost as if there was a hint of hurt in his voice. "Isn't it obvious?" Jimin replied with the most annoyed voice he could pull off. Jungkook just looked at him with annoyance, "Other than the obvious reason Jimin, why do you hate me other than the fact you're now my servant?" Jimin stared at him and then looked down at his feet then took a deep breath and began, " Because your mom dragged my parents into your dad's mafia business and then when there were problems they didn't even give them the benefit of the doubt.

 Your dad just assumed that my mom stole the bag of drugs from the Russian cartel just like you thought she didn't pay you back last week." By time Jimin was finished talking he could feel the anger coursing through his veins ready to just punch Jungkook at any moment.

"I didn't know any of that Jimin, and what do you mean about the payment?" Jungkook sounded genuinely curious but Jimin wasn't getting his hope up. Not with Jungkook, not with anyone here. "Don't worry about it. Can I go to bed now?" Jimin mumblred already standing up, wishing Jungkook would let him go this time.

 Jungkook just nodded and let him go this time instead of stopping him and Jimin disappeared into the hall back into his newly found comfort of his new bed. "Hey, how did it go?" Tae asked, sounding a little nervous, probably hoping I didn't make things bad for him by confessing what we talked about.

 "It was good, tried to tell Jungkook you didn't say anything when he asked and he knew I was lying and threatened to send Suga in here to fuck you till you couldn't walk so I just came clean and we talked and I admitted why I hate him so much." Jimin spilt everything else at once only catching a breath after the last word was out of his mouth. Tae just nodded not wanting to continue this conversation too tired to deal with anymore talking.

Jimin and Tae are both sleeping soundly as midnight rolls around. Suga went and checked on them and decided instead of waking Tae up for his pleasures he let him sleep and instead went to talk to Jungkook who was at the table with J-Hope who was overly flirting with Jungkook again. Suga could tell J-Hope liked Jungkook and he knew he wouldn't be upset when he saw how Jungkook treated Jimin. 

J-Hope is overly jealous when Jungkook treats people better than him and he gets back at everyone. He even tried to go after Suga before he found out they were brothers. Suga walked into the kitchen and set across from Jungkook and motioned J-Hope away who rolled his eyes but eventually made his way out of the kitchen.

 Jungkook and Suga normally sit down every day to have at least one talk but it seems with all the time Jungkook spends trying to get to know Jimin better he hasn't had time to catch up with Suga. Jungkook looks up at Suga and beings to speak calmly, "Hey Shooky, how have you been?" Suga smiles softly like he is hiding something but continues to entertain his brothers question, "I've been good, weird adjusting to Tae." Suga felt different about Tae, he had meaningless sex with him just last week and it felt wrong.

*Flash back to last week*

Suga comes barging into the room as I restfully wake up.

"I need help now" Suga demands, me instantly getting on my knees. He groans and lifts my entire body up and slamming me down, bending me over and pushing my face into the sheets, my nose hurting from it.

Great. I feel a tight grip on my sides as I suffocate into the cloth. My entire face is in the sheets. Suga slowly pulls my pants down. My face goes red, why does this have to happen to me. He grips my lower body, adjusting me to a better position, doggy, my butt all the way up into the air. I finally turn my head to the side to breathe in the icy cold air. A warm feeling erupts around the skin of my back, it slides down slowly and stops at my hole.

 I cry silently hoping he'll at least help me. I get a very huge passionate feeling in my stomach as my dick gets hard. Weeping and hard, he pushes into me, no lube, no fingers, nothing. I cry out and he shushes me. It burns so badly but Suga doesn't care. I'm just another sex toy to him. He doesn't care about me or my feelings. Feeling him thrust more and more inside me, I cried out loudly. My dick still rock hard and dripping precum, I go to take my dick in my hands but he slaps my hands away and grabs my wrists, fucking me resenlesly. 

Cries and gasps ring throughout the room as he fucks me as hard as he can. His thrusts slow down a bit and all I feel is warmth filling me. Suga eventually pulls out of me, dripping down my perineum. I hear parallel footsteps and a door open and close. My mind is clouded with anger as I pull my pants up with a hmph. I hate suga. I hate being a servant and I hate living here.

*End of Flashback*

"Is he not subduing your personal needs enough?" Jungkook asked with a hint of amusement in his voice at the fact that Suga is having problems with yet another servant. Suga looked at him before continuing to speak, " No, it's not that, I think I might have feelings for him. That's impossible though, right?" Jungkook looked up like there was an unicorn sitting in front of him. He never thought he would see the day that Suga would say those words, even way back when they met after they were adopted, Suga was grateful for our parents and cared for them and me but anyone else was nothing. He's never held emotion for anyone, and if he did he never mentioned it, assuming it would never go anywhere and not wanting to endure the pain of abandonment or his partner facing pain because of his business.

 "I don't think it's impossible, but I also don't know if you are interpreting it right, you did just meet him." Jungkook tried to speak carefully, not trying to set Suga off in case this was actually the day he'd been waiting for and his brother finally had emotion for someone other than himself and their parents. Jungkook sometimes thinks that the reason he and Suga first hit it off was because Suga didn't get emotionally attached and it prevents him from having problems if he doesn't put feelings in. 

Jungkook was broken out of his thoughts as soon as Suga parted his lips to speak, " I know we just met, and I know I don't normally have feelings but it's been two weeks and i've had a bunch of meaningless sex with him and it always felt wrong. Instead of getting off peacefully, I feel like he deserves better than what I'm treating him like." Jungkook just stares at his brother dumbfounded and gasping silently at what he continues to hear, never thinking Suga would express as he just did right now.

After what felt like eternity of Jungkook staring and Suga asking J-Hope for a glass of water, he finally snapped out of his trance when splashed with said water. "Stop staring like I'm a fragile piece of glass Kookie." Suga snapped, irritated that the thought of him feeling something for someone was so absurd. Jungkook just washed off his face giggling at his brother, happy that the moment he has been waiting for finally came. 

" If it makes you feel any better I think I have feelings for Jimin." Jungkook whispered just loud enough for only Suga to hear, considering J-Hope was standing five feet away at the island in the kitchen. Suga gasped and it caught J-Hope's attention which Suga quickly dismissed saying everything was fine. Jungkook and Suga looked back at each other before Suga began with, " You know that dad had Jimin's dad killed, right? Jimin would never go for you after what our parents did to his. Surely you know the back story." Jungkook just sat there dumbfounded. " Jimin told me our mom dragged his parents into the Mafia business; he didn't mention that we also killed his dad." Jungkook got his words out through a frown. He really didn't know the backstory of Julia's debt and everything that she gave up to pay the mafia back for the bag of missing Russian Cartel drugs.

Suga just sat there not continuing on, figuring Jungkook should talk to Jimin about his parents if he actually had feelings for him. Suga gave Jungkook a pat on the back and headed back to his room hoping he could find out what his emotions meant.

xoxo 

Second Chapter! Hope everyone enjoys!  

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.8K 927 16
A new FF about Taekook for my beloved readers. This will be a very simple yet short story about a feared mafia named Kim Taehyung who seems to fall i...
14.1K 850 20
Kim Taehyung finds a boy crying in a park and takes him in . Never in his life he thought he would love some as much as he loves this boy Kim Seok-Ji...
22.8K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...
206K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...