|| LOVE HATE || (Killua x OC)

Af ClappedSack

Korudo is a 12 year old girl who has grown up in a world of mistrust. She covers her trauma with jokes, and t... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (End)
Future (Extra)
Korudo x Reader (requested extra)
Important‼‼
ACTUAL ANNOUNCEMENT‼

Chapter 37

20.1K 708 1.2K
Af ClappedSack

Gon decided to call Kurapika as we walked back to the room where Leorio hopefully was.

"Hey, Kurapika?" Gon suddenly spoke up. " Oh good, we finally got a hold of you." He smiled.

I shot my head over to him, suprised Kurapika actually picked up. We stopped walking as Gon talked on the phone.

"Yeah, can you talk right now?" Gon asked. There was a pause, meaning Kurapika was speaking.

"Wait! Just give me a minute! I have something I really need to tell you! Killua, Korudo, and I found the Troupe. Actually, they kind of caught us." Gon admitted.

"What in the hell were you thinking?! Do you have any idea how dangerous they are?!" I heard Kurapika scream through the phone. Killua reached his hand out, signalling Gon to give him the phone.

"My turn." He stated as he took the phone.

"I thought I knew, until we met them. They're really tough. As it stands, we don't have a chance against them. That's why we need your help." Killua said and I sighed.

"And we want to help you too." Gon added and leaned over to the phone, so Kurapika could hear him.

"This isnt a game. I'm not going to help you get yourselves killed." I heard Kurapika's voice on the other side of the phone.

"We found their base. Want to know where it is?" Killua offered with a smirk.

"I have my own sources." Kurapika replied, and Killua faltered.

"We learned some of their abilities, want to know about them?" Killua asked, trying to lure Kurapika out.

"That's enough. Just stay away from Phantom Troupe." He replied sternly.

"You're the chain user who killed one of them, right? You do realize that they're dead set on finding you? But if you wont even consider us as your friends and equals, then we'll do whatever it takes to make you help us!" Killua yelled, annoyed by Kurapika's stubborn attitude.

"Give it to me." I sighed as I reached my hand out. Killua reluctantly gave me the phone.

"Look, Kurapika. You already got us into this mess by killing one of them. They wouldn't let us go in case we knew something about this "chain user." Of course, we didn't know it was you at the time, so we didn't give them any information. But you already dragged us into this, so the least you can do is accept our help." I stated, and Kurapika stayed silent.

"I suppose that's true..." He mumbled, barely audible. Gon reached for the phone, taking it from me.

"Kurapika. One of the Phantom Troupe guys started crying right in front of us. He said he could never forget who killed his friend. And then when I saw him do that, it made me really angry. I couldn't forgive them. Look, we want to stop them, too! So please, Kurapika." Gon pleaded, and there was a long pause.

"I'll... call you back later." Kurapika stated before hanging up.

"Well, that could have gone worse." I shrugged as we continued to walk down the street.

"I swear, if he doesn't let us help I'll punch him in the face!" Killua grumbled, and I laughed.

"Yelling at him won't do you any good. This is Kurapika we're talking about." I laughed as the boy fumed.

"Yay! He said he'd call us back!" Gon cheered, and ran down the street.

"H-Hey! Wait up!" I exclaimed as I ran after him.

"Don't just run off like that, idiot!" Killua yelled at Gon as he ran next to me.

We opened the door to the room to see Leorio and Zepile drinking some sort of alcohol on the floor.

"Let the good times roll! How's about another!" Leorio laughed as he poured Zepile another glass.

"Really?! We were captured, and these two were sitting here drinking?!" Killua's eye twitched as he watched the two.

"Woah, is this a party?!" I grinned as I looked at the two men drinking.

"Heeey! You're back! Yeah, Korudo! It's a paaarty! Come ooon, have a drink with us!" Leorio slurred as he shoved his drink towards us.

"Don't mind if I do!" I grinned and started walking towards Leorio. I was suddenly stopped by arms wrapping around my waist.

"Idiot! We're not old enough to drink alcohol!" Killua yelled, holding me back from Leorio.

"And I'm pretty sure you're not either, are you?!" Killua looked towards Leorio with an irritated face.

"Who cares if I'm not? Where I come from, you can start drinking at sixteen!" Leorio grinned, holding his drink up.

"I see." Killua sighed.

"Let go of me! Stop ruining my fun!" I yelled, trying to escape Killua's arms.

"No! Stop trying to drink alcohol! I already stopped you once when you stole a drink out of the Hunter Website!" Killua scolded me, gripping me tighter.

"Yeah, this drink will make up for the time you so rudely poured out the drink the bartender made for me!" I yelled as I squirmed.

"Stupid." Killua grumbled as he suddenly threw me over his shoulder.

"What the hell! Put me down, Snowball!" I panicked as he started walking further into the room.

I was suddenly thrown onto a couch, and Killua stood there, looking down at me.

"Stay there." He demanded, crossing his arms.

"What do you think I am? A dog?!" I scoffed, and leaned back on the couch. As soon as Killua looked away, I dashed off the couch and towards Leorio.

"Please, Leorio! Give me a drink!" I whispered yelled, begging him as Killua walked back over here.

"Sure thing!" Leorio grinned as he poured me a drink. I quickly took it, hiding it behind my back.

"What are you doing?" Killua raised a brow at me as I nervously laughed.

"Catching up with the good ol' Leorio." I grinned, still hiding the drink behind my back. Killua sighed at my behavior.

"You're so weird..." He shrugged and sat down next to Gon. I let out a breath of relief, and sat on the other side of Gon.

I beamed down at my drink, making sure Killua didn't see it. Gon explained what had happened to us as Leorio sat in front of us.

"Man, look I had no idea. I'm just amazed you three got out alive." Leorio smiled at us.

"Wow, I never realized that the Phantom Troupe was so dangerous." Zepile stated, taking a drag of his cigarette.

"Oh! We actually used one of the tricks that you taught us, Mr. Zepile!" Gon grinned at the man, and he perked up.

I took a sip of the drink. The odd taste made me pause.

"Hmm... not too bad." I mumbled as I looked at the glass.

"What's not so bad, Korudo?" I heard Killua's voice behind me, and I quickly hid the drink. Killua sat next to me, giving me a suspicious look.

"Give it to me." He demanded, holding his hand out.

"Never!" I screamed, bringing the glass to my lips and chugging it. I finished it quickly, and Killua stared at me in shock.

"Korudo! What the hell!" He screamed as he shook me.

"Jeez, you're like a mom!" I whined, pulling away from him.

"Woah..." I gasped as I moved my head. It kind of felt heavy. The world around me spun a little every time I moved my head.

"Weee!" I laughed as I moved my head back and forth, making me incredibly dizzy.

"Knock it off, idiot!" Killua scolded, and I immediately stopped. I looked over to Leorio, and moved towards him.

"Another!" I grinned, and the man immediately filled up my glass. I chugged it again, so Killua couldn't take it from me.

"Woah, Korudo! Slow down. The faster you drink, the more effect it has!" Zepile exclaimed as I downed the drink.

"Stop it!" Killua screamed, and dove for me. He collided with my back, knocking me to the ground.

"Ow..." I mumbled, and I heard Killua scoff. I tried to move, but Killua sat on top of me. His legs were on either side of my waist as he sat on my back.

"Leorio... please... one more." I croaked as Killua crushed me. I reached my arm out, extending my glass towards the man.

Killua pulled my hair, trying to get me away from Leorio. He only ended up accidentally pulling the hairband out of my hair, letting my hair loose. It fell onto either side of my face, swirling onto the floor.

"Coming right up." Leorio laughed mischievously as he filled my glass up once again. I immediately downed the glass, and Killua started screaming again.

"Leorio! What are you doing?!" He screamed at the man, and he only laughed. I felt woozy, and played with my empty glass. The sound it made was funny, so laughed loudly at it.

3rd Person P.O.V.

Killua stared down at Korudo as he sat on her back. She was moving her glass up and down, laughing at it.

"What are you laughing at?" Killua asked, crossing his arms.

"The glass!" Korudo choked out between laughs. "It's so funny!" She exclaimed, tapping the glass with her fingers.

"Um... is Korudo okay?" Gon asked as he stared at the giggling girl.

"I think she's uh, drunk." Zepile sighed, and Leorio continued to laugh, just as drunk.

"You think?! Just look at her!" Killua screamed as he gestured to the girl. Korudo was lifting her empty glass in the air, making airplane noises.

She then dropped the glass, making it shatter. She made an explosion sound effect, and laughed.

"Ah!" Gon screamed at the broken glass.

Killua got off of Korudo, and the girl quickly stood up. Her cheeks were flushed from the drink, and she had a massive grin of her face.

"Woah!" She exclaimed as she started leaning to the side, off balance from standing up. Killua grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him. She fell against his chest.

"You're so stupid! This is why I didn't want you drinking that dumb alcohol!" Killua yelled at the girl, and she looked at him blankly.

"You yell a lot." She stated bluntly, and Killua scoffed.

"You're going to bed." He stated sternly, and picked her up bridal style. Korudo laughed, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She snuggled into his chest, and he tensed.

"Aha! Look at these love birds!" Leorio slurred, pointing at the two.

"We are not love birds!" Killua shouted at the man, his face burning. He turned around, the girl still in his arms, and walked across the room to the couch. He dropped her roughly on the couch, and peered down at her.

Korudo laughed, and quickly sat up. She swayed around slightly, due to the sudden action. She sat up, and tried to run from the couch.

"You'll never catch me!" She shouted, and tried to run past Killua. He only wrapped his arms around her waist, and threw her back onto the couch.

"Stay there, idiot. You won't be able to run off this time." Killua stated as he sat down next to the girl.

"Yeah right, Snooowball. I'll escape. Just watch meee!" Korudo slurred as she sat up. Killua quickly pushed her back down, and she sighed.

"Does Killia need some help?" Gon asked Leorio as they still sat across the room.

"Nah. Killua's got it covered!" Leorio grinned. "Now tell me more about what happened today!" He added, and Gon nodded. He started telling him about the Troupe, and both Leorio and Zepile listened intently with interest.

"I'm sorry..." Korudo suddenly mumbled after Killua had pushed her down. His eyes widened at her sad tone, looking at her with suprise.

"For what?" He asked, peering down at the girl. She sat up slowly this time, so Killua didn't push her back down.

"It's nothing! Hey, watch this!" Korudo quickly changed, a smile back on her face. She held out her hands, and focused her aura. Small snowflakes started raining from her hands.

"It's snowinggg!" Korudo laughed as she wiggled her hands. Killua only shook his head at the girl's behavior.

"It looks like you, Snowball! Get it, because it's snow!" Korudo teased the boy, and his eye twitched.

"I told you not to call me that!" He screamed as he got in her face. The girl didn't flinch as she blankly stared at him.

"You're so cute, Killua!" She bluntly stated, smiling at the boy. Killua's attitude quickly changed, and he got out of her face, looking away.

"D-Don't say stuff like that all of a sudden!" He stuttered out as his face burned.

"Whyyy?" Korudo tilted her head at him. "It's true though!" She laughed, and the boy turned an even darker shade of red.

"It's embarassing!" He yelled, crossing his arms. Korudo reached out, and cupped his cheek, moving his head, so he'd look at her.

"What's wrong? You're all red!" She exclaimed, and Killua quickly took the girl's hand off of his face.

"I-It's nothing!" He stammered, covering his face with his hands.

"Don't cover your cute face! I want to see it!" Korudo grinned, and Killua only shook his head, embarrassed.

"Stop calling me cute! You're probably only saying that because you're drunk." He stated, taking his hands off his face, and looked at his lap.

"What? No, I always think you're cute!" Korudo smiled, and Killua's head shot up, a shocked look on his face.

"When I went home after the Hunter Exam, and told Mr. Shiro about you guys, he asked me who I thought was the cutest. And do you know who the first person I thought of was?" Korudo paused.

"It was you, Killua! Well, of course I'd never admit it though!" Korudo stated, unfiltered. Killua's eyes widened at her words. His face was still red, since he was flustered.

"That's even more embarassing!" He yelled, and the girl laughed.

"I want another driiink!" She slurred, and he shot up.

"No! No more drinks for you! Go to sleep." He demanded, and she pouted.

"Aww! Just one? Please, Killua!" She begged, and he crossed his arms.

"No!" He snapped, and she sighed.

"Fiiine." She whined before a mischievous smile stretched across her face. She leaned forward, and hugged Killua by the waist. Her head lied on his lap, and he tensed at the sudden action.

"Gotchaaa!" She laughed, and the boy sighed, relaxing in her grasp. He lowered his hand, and rested it on her head.

"Korudo. Just go to sleep." He stated quietly and started running his fingers through her hair, petting her head.

"Okayyy." Korudo smiled as she hugged Killua, snuggling closer to him. He leaned back against the couch and sighed.

He noticed that Gon, Leorio, and Zepile were gone. They had gone to sleep, leaving the other two kids alone. Killua looked back down at Korudo to see her sound asleep.

"Cute..." He mumbled, his face slightly pink as he gazed down at the sleeping girl.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

12.4K 254 77
Started Feb 16th 2023 BEFORE THE STORY TAKES PLACE: takes place right before the hunter exam, For this being mature they are are 17 almost 18 and 18...
4.1K 185 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
590K 26.5K 100
|1ST PLACE IN KILLUA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| In which a young girl meets the boy of her dreams. But if she loves him, she would ki...
16.6K 368 26
[COMPLETE] It had been 6 years since Gon and Killua parted their ways to their own journeys. Gon stopped answering Killua after two years. In a dang...