π•†π”Ήπ•Šπ”Όπ•Šπ•Šπ•€π•†β„• β™‘οΈŽ β“‰οΈŽβ’ΆοΈŽβ’ΊοΈŽβ“€οΈŽ...

By Princiyasultana

"Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this plac... More

π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 1 - ℝ𝕖𝕕-π•™π•’π•šπ•£π•–π•• 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 2 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 3 - π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 4 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 5 - β„šπ•¦π•–π•£π•–π•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•’
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 6 - β„™π•£π•–π•”π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•‘π•£π•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 7 - ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 8 - π”Έπ•£π•”π•’π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 9 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•€π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 10 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 π•¦π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 11 - 𝔸 π•π•šπ•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 12 - 𝔻𝕣𝕠𝕑 𝕒 π•“π• π•žπ•“π•€π•™π•–π•π•
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 13 - π•€π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•£π•£π• π•˜π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 14 - π•Šπ•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ - π•Šπ•™π•’π•π•π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 15 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 16 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•π•šπ•—π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 17 - 𝔽𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕑𝕒π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18 - π”½π•’π•π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 19 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 π•–π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 20 - π•Šπ•žπ•–π•π• 𝕒 𝕣𝕒π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 21 - β„™π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•žπ•šπ•€π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 22 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•€π•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 23 - β„π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 24 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 25 - π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•₯𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 26 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 27 - 𝔹𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 28 - π•Šπ•–π•”π• π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•šπ•₯𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕑𝕑𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 29 - ℕ𝕖𝕩π•₯ 𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕑
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 31 - π”»π•šπ•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π•£ 𝕕𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 32 - ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 33 - β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–π•€ 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕒π•₯𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 34 - 𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺ 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 35 - π•Žπ•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•π•Š 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 36 - β„™π•π•’π•Ÿ 𝔹
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 37 - π•Šπ•¦π•£π•£π•–π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 38 - 𝔹𝕖π•₯𝕣𝕒π•ͺ𝕒𝕝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 39 - π”Ύπ• π•£π•˜π• π•Ÿπ•šπ•«π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 40 - ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 41 - β„™π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 42 - π”½π•£π•–π•–π••π• π•ž
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 43 - π•†π•“π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕀 ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖
𝕄π•ͺ 5π•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ• π• π•œ! πŸ’œ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 30 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕀

9K 542 95
By Princiyasultana

A/N:

First of all, I'm sorry. 🙏

I'm really sorry for the late update. I'm really in a messed up situation of my life and I'm trying my best to write but it's tough when your mind is not at peace you know?

Anyways, Thank You all so very much for 20K! I love you all a lot! 😘💜

Without further due, let's get to the story now....!

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

The house is not so big but enough for two people to live happily. The white walls are perfectly matching the crimson red wooden roof. There is a beautiful garden right in front of the house and also a beautiful backyard where the red-haired is sitting right now.

They have started their little journey in this house. It's not like their luxury house which they have back in Korea but it's enough for them because they find luxury in themselves.

And also this village reminds them about their childhood a lot. That's the reason they love this place this much but they know they have to leave from here. Soon.

"Here. Your strawberry smoothie and my black coffee." Jungkook announces happily as he sits on a chair in their backyard. 

They love to sit here whenever they want to hang out with nature. Taehyung loves it so who is Jungkook to say no?

"You're really in the mood of talking today, huh?" Taehyung chuckles as he picks up his strawberry smoothie and takes a sip from it.

Jungkook also snickers hearing that and says, "Yeah. Kind of. Because you should know everything." 

Taehyung frowns, hearing the word 'everything'. Does that mean, he still doesn't know all of it? Is there still more to this story? 

"Everything?" Taehyung questions and Jungkook takes a deep sigh with a nod.

He places his mug on the table and gesture towards Taehyung to come to him. 

The red beauty doesn't question as he stands up and sits on his boyfriend's lap. Jungkook hugs him softly, taking the redhead's scent which calms him down a lot. Taehyung also leans on his touch and he can feel the other's rapid heartbeat.

"Ku, are you okay?" Taehyung asks. His voice bears concern.

Jungkook gives him a soft smile and whispers, "I love you." 

The confession once ever again creates those tickling butterflies inside Taehyung's tummy and his heart feels giddy.

He smiles widely now hugging his love with a soft reply, "I love you more."

Jungkook sighs and tugs some of those tomato red hairs behind Taehyung's ears and asks, "Do you remember how your parents died, sweetheart?"

Taehyung wasn't expecting this question at all. He stiffs in his position as he looks at Jungkook with wide eyes.

The ravenette knew it's a very sensitive part of Taehyung's life and he doesn't like to remember and talk about this matter at all and that's the reason Jungkook was so nervous.

But he has to do it. 

Taehyung gulps and looks down now. He has observed Jungkook's expression and his observing power is telling him that something about his parents is connected with that 'everything' and he also discerns that he has to talk about that horrific day of his life now.

"Yeah. Clearly." Taehyung answers softly.

Shaky breaths are passing through his nostrils as his fingers curl on the fringe of Jungkook's shirt.

"Would you like to share with me?" Jungkook whispers and Taehyung once again looks at him for a fraction of moments. 

The way the elder is asking everything with so much softness in his tone, Taehyung feels blessed to have such an understanding partner as his life partner and also a best friend.

So, the red beauty takes a deep breath and slowly leans on Jungkook. His head rests on the other's shoulder and his eyes are on those huge mountains right before him. He thinks of those situations once again and then starts…

Flashback starts...

It was a long day for Taehyung. His 10 years old small feet were so tired that they wanted to just collapse on the bed. Well, baseball isn't really an easy sport. 

Though he used to love it and his school coach also wanted him to be in the team so they used to practice almost every day after school.

Taehyung's school was very near to his house so his parents usually didn't go to pick him up. He had a cycle so he used to come back home riding that cycle exactly like the way he came home on that day like every other day. 

He parked the bike on the garden and he heard loud angry voices from inside his house. The red-haired frowned as his small heart flickered a bit. He slowly took a step and the once loud noises became louder.

He realized that his father was arguing with some other men and his mother was trying her best to control her husband. Taehyung hesitated but rang the bell of the house and heard a sudden silence from inside. 

After a few seconds, his mother opened the door with a bright smile on her face like every other day. The little red-haired boy didn't understand how his mother was smiling as he heard loud shouts a few minutes ago. But his innocent brain didn't have the power to catch his mother's puffy red eyes. 

"You're home, sweety. Come, come." His mother smiled widely and for some reason, Taehyung felt that that smile wasn't from her heart. 

"Mom, is everything okay?" Taehyung asked while opening his shoes and stepping inside the house. 

"Ye-yes baby, everything is perfectly fine." Mrs. Kim said with an extra cheerful tone and the little boy smiled widely, thinking that his mother couldn't lie to him.

"Who are they?" Taehyung asked as soon as his eyes fell inside the living room where his father was sitting along with 3 other unknown faces.

"They...they are your dad's friend, baby. Why don't you go to your room and take a shower? I'm preparing food for you, yeah?" 

Taehyung glanced at those three males who were watching him with not so decent eyes but then he shrugged the matter while running upstairs to his room. 

He was reeking with the smell of his sweat as he played baseball after his school, so he decided to take a short shower. The red-haired went to his washroom. 

After a few minutes, he heard his mother calling for him. The little head thought his mother was calling for him for lunch.

But little did he know at that time, that call was the very last call he had heard from his mother. 

In the next moment, everything happened so fast that he couldn't comprehend.

A smell of smoke hit his nose and his senses puckered up. The little beauty quickly wore his clothes and ran downstairs to see what's the matter. 

"Mom? Dad?" Taehyung called while coming downstairs but his steps halted when he saw two figures burning together side by side. 

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" Taehyung shouted with his lungs out and tried to run towards them but he felt someone holding him from behind.

He had tried to lose from the grip but instead, fell on the ground harshly. His head hurt badly and his lips bruised with the harsh fall and also from the pressure on his back.

He realized two people were holding him. Maybe these are the people whom his mother introduced to him as his father's friend. Then why are they not helping his parents?

Taehyung shouted and cried but no one helped his parents. His blurry vision looked at those two bodies which were trembling and no one can describe with words what kind of tremble that was.

"We-we are so-sorry, ba-ba-baby." That's the last confession he heard from his father before he closed his eyes forever. 

The scene, the moment, the situation, the hurt and his injured head, everything was too much for him.

So, his blurry eyes took the last few glances of his dead parents corpse and he didn't remember what happened after that as he faints from that unbearable smoke.

Flashback ends...!

"I….I woke up after a whole day maybe and found myself locked up in a blank room. I really don't know why they've done that with my parents or who they were but I know, they are the people who told my uncle to sell me in 'Hell and Heaven."

Jungkook wipes the huge tears from Taehyung's cheeks when he finishes the tragic part of his life.

Jungkook hates it. Hates the tears in Taehyung's eyes but he has no other option. He has to know the whole story before telling him everything. 

"It's okay, Tata. I'm here now. Your Kuku is with you, okay? Don't cry. You're my bravest best friend, remember?" Taehyung chuckles as he wipes his own tears while nodding his head a little. 

"I...I sometimes think, what might've happened that they killed my parents that brutally. I...I know Ku, my parents could never do a bad thing to anyone. They were...they…." Jungkook now hugs Taehyung tightly and lets the younger cry there for a moment. He needs to let it all out. 

When Taehyung calms down a bit, Jungkook kisses him on his forehead and says, "If you want, we can talk about this later." 

Taehyung shakes his head as he says with a sniff, "No. You said it's important so...we're talking today." 

Jungkook takes a deep breath and then asks, "Alright. Do you remember what happened to you after that or who took you?"

Taehyung says nothing for some moments. It seems like he is trying to remember what happened to him almost 13 years back.

"I woke up in a….in a bed. The room was locked from outside. I tried to get out of that room but I was too scared to even move. The bodies of my….parents were flashing inside my brain and I just cried all day. They came just once to give me food. And after a...a long time...I didn't know it was day or night because I was in a room which seemed almost like a cell." 

Taehyung sniffs, wiping his nose, he trails, "They came and took me to another room which was huge, almost like a living room. I heard a boy screaming behind me. I couldn't comprehend what he was saying but it seemed like he was screaming for me."

The red beauty was so into telling his story that he didn't notice the tears inside Jungkook's eyes, the sharp breath he took when Taehyung mentioned that boy. 

"Then I saw my uncle there. I was so happy and relieved to see him. I thought….I thought he came there to save me. But I was so.....wrong." Jungkook clenches his jaw hearing that and he hugs the red beauty protectively.

"I heard a man talking to my uncle. He was saying that I'm too weak for whatever he wanted to make me or do to me. And then said to take me to the place. I couldn't hear the name of that place. But I was just happy that I'm going with my uncle...probably home? But my 10 years old brain couldn't think of the reality that my own uncle can sell me to a brothel." 

By this time Taehyung calms himself down. He is saying all of this like he is telling a natural story which can happen with anyone. But the truth is, he has seen worse than his own story.

Taehyung pauses and then a bitter chuckle comes from his mouth as he says, "I used to think about that boy a lot, you know. He was the one who was screaming for me at that time even though he was just a stranger. Maybe he knew what was going to happen with me. Or…"

"Or he didn't want to lose you again." Jungkook whispers as he snatches Taehyung's words from him. 

The red-haired looks at him with wide eyes as he doesn't understand what Jungkook just said but his heart starts beating wildly.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with teary eyes but as usual, a very soft smile is lingering on his lips. This man never let himself break down before Taehyung.

Taehyung observes those eyes and then a gasp leaves from his lips when reality hits him.

His eyes start tearing up once again as he whispers, "Was that….was that…."

Jungkook nods his head a little as an answer and his soft palms hold Taehyung's cheeks softly. 

"Yeah. That was me, Tata." Taehyung holds Jungkook now, looking at the elder in disbelief as he starts thinking about how fate played with them. 

Jungkook leans in Taehyung's touch as he says, lowering his tone, "You already know how they killed my parents and took me with them when I was only 7. Exactly like you. But I was stubborn and they wanted someone like me. So they took me and started to train me. In two years, I just accepted everything that was happening to me. I worked so hard out of my anger that it made me the best assassin of all the kids who were with me at that time."

Taehyung's heart aches to hear that. It was really tough for Jungkook, he knew that. Hoseok had told him how this man fought for whatever he has today.

Allison had told him how tough their training is as an assassin and Taehyung doesn't want to even imagine how tough that was for that 7 years old boy at that time. 

"I learned how to shoot with a gun at the age of 8 when other boys played basketball or soccer at that age." Jungkook chuckles as a tear rolls down from his eyes.

"I learned how to kill people at the age when boys usually think about how to fall in love." Taehyung whimpers as he holds the elder tightly.

He can feel Jungkook's rapid heartbeat. How much hurt the elder is, he can feel it. 

Hoseok has told him some of it on that day when he came to their brothel to talk to him. He was shocked enough that day hearing Jungkook's story but now that the elder is explaining everything, Taehyung can't even express how he is actually feeling right now.

It's just.........God has tested their fate a lot. 

"I became his personal guard in just a few years which no one could ever do. I started dealing with every single business that they had. I was the most favourite of his but he didn't know what I was planning." 

Taehyung looks with soft eyes at the man who is caressing his hands softly on Taehyung's arms. 

"I knew that he was the one who killed my parents. I just wanted to know the reason and I also knew, I can't kill him alone. To kill him, I need an army, thousands of alliances, basically a stronger team than him. Because he is way more strong than everyone. He is the builder of this underground world. So, I was waiting for a moment to leave that place."

"Then I met Hoseok hyung after 7 years of being his slave. Hoseok hyung treated me like a younger brother. Whatever I've today, he has a big hand behind all of these, Tae."

Taehyung nods as he gives a soft smile to his boyfriend as an understanding manner.

Jungkook sighs as he trails again, "I knew they will find me wherever I go. So I stayed hidden and started building my own team piece by piece. I even dealt with him as well but he didn't get that. In this way, 5 more years had passed and then I started this fashion brand to have a significant name in Korea. And that went well also. But he got to know about me a year ago. I've no idea why he didn't kill me all this while and why he targeted you. But whatever he did, he did just to punish me. I betrayed his trust and there is no mercy for a betrayer in this underworld."

Taehyung sighs as he understands every single thing. He knows that Jungkook isn't the one who killed his clients. Someone else has done it to frame Jungkook in the red beauties eyes. 

Yes, the ravenette has killed Ro but he didn't kill the other three people. Hoseok told Taehyung about their suspect and why Jungkook took him to China just to prove his thinking but they didn't think their own team member would be an alliance of the rival team. 

"So, that means he killed my parents as well? And he told my uncle to sell me because I was weak?" Taehyung asks.

As much as the elder doesn't want to nod his head but he has to tell the truth. 

It's bitter but lies are bitter than truth.

So, he nods softly. Aware of the fact that it can break Taehyung's heart and self-confidence once again. 

"But you were damn beautiful. That's also a reason. There is another one also..." Jungkook says which makes the younger chuckle but doesn't make the sharp pain on his heart any less.

But the "another reason" makes him look at those doe eyes as he expects Jungkook to trail.

"I requested him not to send you. I was so happy to see you there. I thought, finally I met you. Finally, there would be someone with whom I can share my feelings. But he understood that you are someone important to me. So he sent you away and had locked me in a cell so that I couldn't stop you.  Purposely. He didn't want to make me weak. For anyone." Jungkook stops and feels the anger rising in Taehyung's eyes.

"Who is this, Ku? What does he want from you?" Jungkook takes a sharp breath hearing that question. 

The mere thought of that man gives him goosebumps. The man who ruined his and Taehyung's life. Not only theirs but countless kids like them. 

Jungkook takes a sharp breath before answering, "They are the first mafia gang 'The Owls' and…...they want me dead."

______________________________

A/N:

I'm feeling like a proud wife :') 💜

It looks like a selca but I wish it was! 💔

😍😍😍😍

Holy mother.....! 😱😍🔥😵

He knows how to be mirrored. 💜

😵😵😵🔥🔥🔥

At this point, I'm confused which colour is his hair exactly? 🥴

______________________________

Hey there pretty people,

So? Is everything making sense now? I really hope it does and you guys are enjoying the story.

Can't wait for the DYNAMITE anymore!!! 😍😍😍

Let me know how did you feel and vote for me, please? Forgive me for my mistakes. 🥺

Happy Birthday to whoever's birthday is today. Stay blessed and happy. 🥳💜

See you all tomorrow until then miss me. 😌

Good Night
💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 51.9K 46
Taehyung has no idea what Jungkook's life is like. Jungkook has no idea what Taehyung's life is like. Jungkook is the biggest mafia boss in Korea. ...
507K 18.9K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
862K 33.4K 84
Love is stupid. I guess I'm an idiot. Y I K E S OLD FETUS WORK THIS PLOT IS A MESS IN THE BEGINNING -vkook -gang!au -Jimin is the prince of the gang...
5.3K 220 10
This story is about the Mafia. Three of them are different from each other. And they fall for the same girl who has a boyfriend. That's how her life...