The Purest Touch

By drippy_gay

Jungkook, who is living in his adoptive father's legacy of running Korea's most dangerous Mafia with his brot... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Not a Chapter//Read it!!!

Chapter One

999 18 6
By drippy_gay

*25 years ago*

"It needs to happen", Ty spoke softly. He knew what needed to be done but he wasn't sure the others knew the severity of the situation, Laura and Alexander needed to pay for what they did to his right hand man, his brother, his best friend, his structure. Ty moved swiftly ordering everyone and filling in only the people that needed to know about what was fixing to take place. Will was dead and that's all he could focus on, Ty needed to seek revenge for the people who killed his only source of family he had at 19. He needed his justice, he deserved it.

Laura and Alexander were already on their way back home from the hospital when they decided they should grab extra stuff so they wouldn't have to make many more trips than needed away from their precious baby.

Jungkook was born 5 pounds, he was barely surviving, but holding on as much as he could. He was beautiful even hooked up to the tubes, he looked like a little Cookie. He was breathing slowly but he was still breathing. He was just a baby and he only knew everything of a hospital, didn't even know a home. Never had one.

Ty was moving quickly without even moving, his guys were closing in on Jungkook's parents apartment, and fast. They made it before they came home. They watched them walk through the entrance and knew what the next step was. They didn't like the idea of burning down a whole apartment complex but when Ty is hurt he goes big for revenge. Will was worthy of this kind of big. 

Ty has never killed anyone, always hired people too, was always in charge but managed to keep his hands clean even though his job was not. He never lifted a finger yet he held an empire. He ran the meanest, strictest Korean Mafia in the world and never even shook a hand, people feared him even though he had never even killed a fly. He was the purest of the impurest.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

There goes the first floor.Then the second. Then the last.

Fire everywhere. People were screaming and children were crying. Ty ordered this, this pain that's being caused, yet he didn't even lift a finger. Ty had a very discrete plan, they were given specific instructions to make it look like a gas leak. It worked, it was blamed on a gas leak and no one ever questioned it twice, that is until Jungkook found Alex, but even by then Ty was dead.

*Present*

"Send him in." Jungkook sounded annoyed and was not in a pleasant mood for this meeting. He knew it had to be done, he had to teach Julia a lesson, that still didn't make it any less irritating. Knocks were heard at the door before Jungkook addressed it with simple irritation, "Come in." "Hey Kookie, he's here." Suga stated calmness lacing his voice like someone being sold to them was so normal. Of course it was but that still didn't make it less crazy.

"Take the cuffs and blind fold off." Jungkook was speaking but his voice seemed to be more calmer than it was previously, almost like there's emotions trying to shine through the attitude he puts up. Suga removes the boys blind fold and cuffs and waits further instructions from his boss, who also happened to be his brother. "Please excuse us Suga, I would like to talk to this one alone." Jungkook said with such a monotone voice with no hint of anything.

Suga exited the room but never left further than past the closed door. Standing guard next to Jin, head of their protection crew. Voices were heard on the other side of the door but not loud enough to even try to eavesdrop on.

"My name is Jungkook, and yours?" Jungkook spoke swiftly like he needed to be somewhere, but really he just wanted to know the name of Julia's most beloved and cherished item, person. The boy didn't bat an eyelash, head hung low, shoes suddenly becoming interesting to the eye. His mind was racing and he knew he shouldn't ignore the man in front of him but he felt like he lost the ability to speak.

*This Morning*

"JIMIN!" Julia called her son, scared of how she was going to tell her beloved baby that he was being taken in less than an hour and all his time will be spent with Korea's most dangerous man's son, Jungkook. "COMING MOM!" Jimin ran down the stairs excited to speak with his mom after a long day of being bored home alone. Their eyes met as he made his way down the last step of the stair. He could see it in her eyes that something was wrong. He knew his mother better than she knew herself and he knew that bad things happened a lot but this time he felt like it was different, bigger.

 "Sweetie I need to talk to you about some business." His mom tried to spit out the most sugar coding it would take to get through this without tears and anger, even though she knew she was going to fail she had to try. "Of course mom, what's wrong? You're worrying me." Jimin's words came out slow but steady, he knew what was coming, he knew it was time for him to go. He never thought the day where his mom pushed a little too hard, hard enough that she had to lose him. He had a feeling that there was more to the story than just that though. "As you know I have a huge debt with Jungkook, the Korean Mafia leader that had your dad killed. I have given everything to him and I still am. I paid a payment today at exactly 12 pm on the dot. I did everything right." 

Before she could continue to get the rest of the words out a tear slipped out. Jimin wiped it away and urged her to continue talking, holding back a tear himself. " I gave it to the normal lady who always gives it to Jungkook because he never sees me personally except that one time, when you went with me, that was a rare occasion all around. However I got a call at 12:30 pm saying he never received the payment. I knew what that meant. She stole the money, I had no other money to pay him so he said he is sending someone to take my last prized possession, you." By time she had finished talking she was sobbing and Jimin had released a few tears while he was listening. He held her as long as he could.

Jimin couldn't breathe, he never knew that this day would actually come. He had nightmares and he had thoughts but he knew his mom would never intentionally let this happen. She would never let him be put in danger without fighting for her life to prevent it. He was okay though, he needed to do this for his mom, he knows she'll do whatever it takes to get him back and until then he'd have to endure some work for Jungkook but he knew he could do it, for her he could do anything. He loved his mom.

Suga came and collected Jimin and blindfolded him and handcuffed them like they did everyone that was sold to them to pay off debt. When you're out of a lot of money you would be surprised how much being sold a person would help ease the workload around the house. Especially being Mafia leaders, the dirt piles up and sometimes just needs to be swept.

*Present*

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." Jungkook snapped, he wasn't in the mood for the pity games that everyone seemed to want to play with him. Jimin didn't look up. He knew this was coming and yet somehow you can never prepare for something this heart racing. Before Jimin could even blink there was another pair of feet next to him and something cold on his chin. Next thing he knows he's staring into Jungkook's eyes.

They were brown, and they felt warm to look at. He looked down at what was under his chin to come to face with a pen. Engraved with the initials, J.J. The pen was slowly removed and before he knew it Jungkook was back in his seat across the long table again. They stared at each other once Jimin lifted his head back up. The stare was filled with so many things yet no words slipped out to ruin the moment. After what felt like eternity to Jimin he finally spoke up quick and calm, "My name is Jimin, but considering you know who my mom is you probably already knew that so I don't know why you asked." Jungkook smirked, he thought it was cute that Jimin thought he knew his name, Jungkook couldn't have cared less before this moment what his name was though.

 "Now why would I know what your name is love? Just because your mother was in debt to me doesn't mean I interfered with her personal life, especially learning her child's name." Jungkook spoke teasingly. Jimin just shrugged it off and just made Jungkook's smirk grow. " You know why you are here right?" He spoke like he was trying to get to the point and move on to the next person that will walk into this office blindfolded in handcuffs. 

He knows there's someone after him, he heard what he would have assumed to be Suga talking about it before he left the room. "Yes I do." Jimin sounded irritated like he had better things to do than sit here and pay out his mom's debt that seems to be more of a burden on him then her even though he hasn't even touched drugs in his life. "Good. Well then I guess you know about the drugs and the missing payment then, so no need to fill you in on your mother's shitty actions." Jungkook spoke carefully like something in him cared but that's impossible. Right?

Jimin was pacing his newly found bedroom, the conversation with Jungkook running through his mind as he gritted his teeth. The door opened and it startled him. Before he even got the chance to catch his breath after being startled he was being introduced to a guy that looks his age maybe a year younger. "Jimin this is Taehyung, you guys will be sharing this room together, and there's a bathroom attached over there." Suga spoke like he was excited. Jimin just assumes maybe he mistook the tone in his voice and brushed off the anger rising in him.

Jimin and Taehyung talked for hours after being introduced, they found out that they were both seniors in highschool but from opposite sides of Korea, Jimin was 18 and Tae was 17 and the more they talked the more they got to know each other. Eventually Jungkook called for a meeting with Jimin which left Tae alone reading his chapter book.

Jimin made his way down the hallway to Jungkook's home office, where he was previously brought in the blindfold and cuffs. He knocked once then twice before he heard a slightly muffled and annoyed "Come in." Jungkook had been buried up to his ankles in leads on the Russian Drug Cartel that killed his dad but never stepped on the right one to get close enough. He didn't know exactly what he wanted from Jimin, he doesn't usually have 'meetings' with people that are sold to him, but he feels Jimin is more than just a sold object like the rest of the servants that bow to him as their parents pay off drug or gambling debts. Jimin felt special, especially the spark that was in his eye. 

Jungkook spoke up after Jimin closed the door. "Sit down please." Jimin gave a nod and headed to the chair in front of his desk and sat. He waited for whatever Jungkook was going to give him yet nothing ever left his mouth. Jimin growing irritated at Jungkook's now staring stance snapped a little, "Did you need something or are you just going to stare at me all day?" Jungkook looked like he was snapped back into reality but instead of getting angry, he smirked. " I think i'll take the second option." Jungkook's smirk turned into a chuckle as he watched Jimin's face heat up.

In the meantime Suga walks into Tae and Jimin's shared bedroom in the house. He looks frustrated after he had a long stressful night full of arguing and fighting with Kookie about the mafia and the drug cartels. Among his frustration he got a tingly feeling like he needed a release. Tae is lying on his stomach, reading the book he was reading after Jimin left when Suga walks up and demands him to put the book down.

"Why can't I read?" he asks innocently, Causing Suga to get even more upset.

"Because your parents sold you to me, so you have to fill the deed that we talked about you being here to fill" he says in a tone that sounds like he's trying to talk through gritted teeth.

Tae responds with, " I don't owe you shit, my parents do." Tae knew why he was here and what Suga expected of him, didn't mean it angered him any less. Suga tightens his grip on his pant zipper and pulls it down, revealing his swollen red dick. Tae looks at suga with disbelief but gets on his knees and slowly licks a sloppy stripe along his shaft. Their eyes never meet as Tae regretfully sucks Sugas head. His head bobs as fast as he can so he can get it over with. Hollowing out his cheeks he sucks his dick good.

 In Tae's mind he just wants to finish his book. Tae grips his balls softly, and Suga throws his head back. Suga runs his fingers through Tae's soft hair and grabs his locks and shoves Tae as deep as he can, Suga's dick going almost completely down his throat. Tae groans as he can't breathe as Suga wrecks his throat, hurting his esophagus. Suga tightens his fists in hair and pushes Tae's head all the way down with his nose against his stomach, painting his throat with white hot cum, some coming out of Tae's nose because he couldn't breathe. Cum choking Tae as Suga pulls out of his wet gaping throat. "See you next time." Suga just winked and left the room with Tae shivering at the thought of having to do that again.

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting right in front of each other and Jungkook never seemed to let his eyes falter from staring at Jimin. Jimin's blush grew to the point he was red. He hated being stared at, he hated people looking at him, he felt judged, and he hated that even more. It embarrassed him and even angered him a little. Jimin went to get up to leave before Jungkook snapped, "Where do you think you're going?!" Jimin just took one more glance back and walked out of the office and back to him and Tae's now shared room that just happened to be huge.

He made his way back in to see Tae on the floor, lips parted and what looked like lotion on his face but he knew better, Tae had told him about the fact he was sold here for Suga and what he would have to endure. Jimin made his way to the bathroom before coming back out with a wet washcloth to clean Tae up. Tae, although having a rep of sleeping around his school with any guy he set his eye on, let a few tears slip from his eyes. He never thought that his life would be given up like he was some puppy that needed to be rehomed. 

He resented his parents, he never stayed home even when he lived with them, but that still doesn't take away the pain he feels of having to be a slave to Suga's personal needs. "Hey look at me." Jimin spoke softly, wiping away Tae's tears as they fell. Tae looked up and hugged Jimin like it was the last thing he wanted to do. Jimin took it as a sign not to try and pry any further information out of him at the moment. Before Jimin could even take Tae's embrace for longer than five seconds Suga came in addressing them about their eating schedule.

"You eat three times a day at the table where the elder servants will serve you." Suga spoke nonchalantly like this was all so normal, well for him it was. Jimin and Tae both still on the floor but not embracing anymore both just casually nod. "Lunch time is in five minutes so you can both come with me to wait at the table." He spoke swiftly but then was interrupted by Jimin before he could start his next sentence.

 "I'm not hungry." Jimin spoke through gritted teeth and made his way to his bed to lay facing away from the two boys. "It doesn't matter, you eat when the schedule says eat and you do whatever the schedule is, you are not free, you are a servant." Suga's voice was calm but you could tell the hint of annoyance that had risen as he continued to speak. Jimin just lowered his head and continued to ignore them as Tae was already making his way to the table. "I'll send Jungkook in here to talk to you then.", and with that Suga was leaving the room close in step behind Tae. Suga had informed Jungkook of the fact that his newly found servant would not be eating and instead ignoring his orders.

 Jungkook gave a simple nod and told him to give him a day or two to adjust. Jungkook has had problems with servants before, some too scared to eat, sleep, or even talk. Jimin was no different. Other than the fact that it has been two days and he hasn't had one meal, he instead chose to lay in bed and only leave when he either had a meeting with Jungkook or worked on the Schedule to complete it. On the third day of Tae and Jimin being there, everyone was eating at the table except Jimin. Jungkook had enough of the waiting for him to come around so instead went to him. He had the head servant J-Hope make him a simple breakfast that he could carry to Jimin to see if he'd finally eat.

Jungkook made his way down the hallway as soon as the food was done and cooled off enough so no excuse of it being too hot would get in Jungkook's way of making Jimin eat for once in two days. Knocks were heard followed by the door opening and Jungkook making his way to Jimin's bed. "Jimin."Jungkook spoke softly trying not to startle him but failed when he saw the slight jump make its way under the covers. 

Jimin didn't respond, just lifted the blanket off his head slowly adjusting to the light and then finding Jungkook's eyes. Jimin held the stare for about five seconds before looking away. Jungkook sighed, he knew Jimin was conflicted and he knew he wasn't like the rest of the people he has brought here to be servants, he didn't want to favor him, but he knew there was something different about Jimin. "Jimin can you please eat?" Jungkook spoke softly, soft enough for it to barely even be heard. 

Jimin heard it though and just simply shook his head. Jungkook sighed again, he knew if Jimin kept on like this he would have to see a doctor and soon. He needed to find a way for Jimin to open up to him. "Jimin I really don't want to have to take you to the hospital please eat something." He tried to reason with Jimin and he was going to continue before Jimin spoke up, "I'm not hungry, I don't want your food. I don't know why you're acting so caring because to you I'm just a servant." Jungkook was taken aback, Jimin hadn't spoken in the last two days except the few snarky comments he makes in the 'meetings'. Jimin just stared at Jungkook's shocked expression, he knows he's being difficult but it angers him when Jungkook pretends he's a caring person because Jimin knows he isn't.

xoxo  

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.1K 31
Read the story if you want to cause I don't like to give spoilers about it so read it. But as you have already clicked or seen this story so now read...
84.7K 4K 54
"I am sorry Jimin..." Taehyung whispered as tears ran down his smooth cheeks. "Be free..." Taehyung whispered again. --- Park Jimin is just a regula...
372K 12.7K 48
If POSSESSIVENESS is the outcome of true LOVE then ANGER is the outcome of true CARE. But very few realize it... ••• "If something happens to the...
206K 9.5K 99
YOONMIN In which, Jimin is asked to take over his family business and be the Mafia leader of Busan. But bad for his parents, Jimin had other plans. J...