His Miracle (Completed)

By nijaspencer

When August's rise to fame tests his relationship with his girlfriend of three years. More

Copyright 2017
Prolouge
(A'leah POV)
(August's POV)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (continued)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 (continued)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (continued)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 (continued)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
His Miracle (Overview)
It's Out!
HIS MIRACLE RETURNS
NEW STORY ALERT
CONTEST ALERT ‼️
CONTEST QUESTIONS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
CONTEST WINNERS‼️
His Miracle SPIN OFF
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 15

71.1K 2.6K 624
By nijaspencer

August

"You sho' bae?" She nodded covered herself up inna covers. Her dinner ain't sit well wit' her stomach so she threw it up.

"I feel so diz-" She buried her face inna trashcan and threw up some mo'. I held her hair up and rubbed her back.

"At least we kno' ou'a princess don't like shrimp and rice." I grinned.

"Shut the fuc-" She threw up again.

"Damn mama. Let me call tha' docta." I unlocked my phone and dialed Jen's numba'.

"Hello?"

"Aye docta' Lewis, Leah throwin' up and ion't kno' what ta' do."

"Alright well throwing up is natural during her pregnancy. Has she eaten any spicy food?"

"I made shrimp and rice fa' dinner. It had spices innit but she couldn't taste nothing."

"Try to avoid spicy and unhealthy food throughout her pregnancy. When A'leah throws up that's the baby's way of saying he/she doesn't like it. Is she having any stomach pain?" I held da phone ta' my ear and set da trash can onna flo'.

"Bae ya stomach hurtin'?" She nodded.

"Yeah doc, it is."

"She's not allowed to take any medicine while she's pregnant because we don't want to harm the baby so she'll have to deal with that.

Have her drink plenty of water and keep her body elevated. Watch over her for the next few hours. If you see any blood in the throw up take her to the nearest hospital. I have a doctor on standby." I nodded.

"Thanks doc, 'preciate it."

"No problem." I hung up and tossed my phone onna bed. Leah was sittin' up groanin'and holdin' her stomach.

"Don't worry baybeh, I gotchu." I cooed kissin' her cheeks. I put the trash can inna black trash bag, tied it up and sat it onna street.

I jogged back inna house and washed my hands. Then I grabbed a few bottles of water and a rag. I made sure the security system was off, cut da lights off and headed upstairs ta' ou'a bedroom. Leah was inna bathroom brushin' her teeth and washin' her face.

"Bae come on, ion't want you on ya feet." She rinsed her mouth out wit' mouthwash and got back in bed. I propped her feet up wit' sum pillows. I took her clothes off tossin' em inna hamper.

"Auggie you don't have to do this." I handed her a bottled water and wet the rag a lah bit inna bathroom.

"I do everything ta' make sure my baybehs are safe a'ight? When's the appointment?"

"Wednesday." Today was Monday. I gotta hit da studio tomorrow.

"A'ight. Just relax mamas." Once she fell asleep, I shut da do' and decided ta' just take a nap wit' her.

_______

I woke up inna pool of blood. Blood soaked da sheets and trailed into da bathroom.

"Leah..where you at? I jumped up rushed into da bathroom. She was inna tub cryin'. There was blood on her hands and inna tub.

"A-AAugust I'm l-losing the bab-" Her eyes closed and she started shakin', but she couldn't control it. I ran outta da bathroom and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend h-havin' a seizure, I'a woke up inna pool of her blood. S-She's inna t-tub..w-we n-need an a-aambulance..quick."

"What's the address sir?" I gave tha' dispatcher the address and jogged back into da bathroom. Leah was unconscious.

"Sir please stay on the phone. We have a bus down the street." I knelt down befo' da tub and grabbed one Leah's hands.

"C'mon bae wake up."

_______

It's been three hours since Leah was admitted. Cha and nem' flyin' outchea tonight ta' be wit' me. I called my mama up cryin'. Ion't eva cry. This shit scary as hell.

Ion't kno' if she lost tha' baybeh, if she's okay, nun of dat. These muhfuckas finna hea' from Yung in a minute if I ain't told what's happenin' wit' my lady.

All I remember is that Leah fell asleep and so did I. Then I wake up inna pool of blood not knowing how the fuck it got there. I done called Stony and tol' him ta' hold off on these album plans and party hostin'. Leah and my child need me.

"God I know I come to you playin' all the time but this time I'm fareal. I'm scared as hell honestly. Ion't kno' what I'a did wrong or how this all happened.

Everything was straight til na'. I've done everything docta' Lewis tol' me. I give Leah her vitamins everyday at a set time, I'a watch what she eats and how much.

Her being pregnant ta' me is new. I'm tryin' real hard ta' make sure my baybehs are takin' care of. I'a die fa' em anyday. I just ask dat chu watch ova em and protect em."

"Amen." I look up ta' see Muk and Netia.

"Missed you baby bro." I smiled and hugged her real tight. My bitch ass started ta' cry again. I hadn't seen em' since I don't kno' when?

"Don't cry baybeh boy." Muk cooed. I wiped my face and hugged her too.

"What yall doin' outchea?"

"Well leave outchea lampshade." Muk pinched my cheek and sat down. I frowned.

"Mama called me and tol' me what happened. You holdin' up a'ight?" I shook my head no.

"Not really no. I ain't heard from no docta's nun of dat shit."

"Ya moms and nem on they way hea' now. They just got settled in they hotel. Everything finna be a'ight."

I took a seat between em and we chopped it up fa' a few minutes. I tol' em how Leah and I met, what we been through since then up until now. I had em both in tears when I'a was finished.

"Pinhead you should have tol' me bout dis girl. I wish she ain't have ta' meet us this way." Netia sighed.

"I kno' big sis."

"Family of Leah Seoul?" A docta' came outchea ta' da waitin' room. I rushed over ta' him wit' Net and Muk behind me. Cha and my mama rushed in too.

"Is she gone be a'ight?"

"Miss Seoul will be fine. She lost a lot of blood in the vaginal area which explains the blood on her hands and thighs. This also means she could have miscarried. The good news is that the fetus was not harmed by the seizure she had.

We're waiting on results on a few tests that we ran on her just to find out the cause of her seizure. She's asked to see you sir and I assume your the boyfriend and father?" I nodded.

"Yes I am."

"I would say one visitor at a time but it seems you have family that would like to see her as well and that's fine. Just follow me on back."

The docta' started ta' walk ahead of me wit' Net, Muk and Cha behind em. My mama grabbed my hand and held it as we walked on back.

"You alright son?"

"I am not that my baybehs are a'ight and my fam outchea wit' me. It's good ta' see you mama." I smiled and gave her a side hug. It feels good ta' have ya family around at times like this.

A'leah

I snuggled into the blanket, wrapping my body around it. I thank God that me and my baby are okay. I honestly don't know what triggered my seizure. I hadn't had one since I was little.

"Baybeh." August cooed. He came in with Cha, Miss. Sheila and two other women behind him.

"Bae." I weakly smiled. He made his way over to me and pecked my lips.

I felt my bottom lip quiver and his pecked it again. He wiped the tears away with his thumbs and kissed my forehead.

"Don't cry mama, I'm right chea. Cha and mama flew outchea ta' be wit' us. It's gone be a'ight."

He got in bed with me and held me close to him. Cha and Miss. Sheila took a seat beside my side of the bed as well as the other two women.

"I'm Muk a family friend of theirs. August was just tellin' us about you." She sat a bouquet of roses in water along with two ballons.

"I'm Shynetia, August's older sister but you can call me Netia. I hate that we had ta' meet this way." She smiled and took a seat at the edge of the bed.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I'm A'leah." Cha pouted and held my hand.

"How are you feelin' boo?"

"I'm hanging in there Cha. I just feel a little restless that's all." She nodded.

"We're just glad that your okay Leah. August called me up cryin' had me scared ta' death." Aug and his mom exchanged looks for a second before he kissed my cheek.

"You were crying baby?" He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'a was scared. I thought I did sumn wrong. This is all new ta' me and I'm tryin' bae." I smiled and intertwined our hands together.

"Girl is that an engagement ring?" Netia smiled.

"Noo, it's a promise ring. I thought it was a wedding ring at first." I giggled.

"Yall are so cute." Muk cooed. August smacked his lips and kissed my hands.

"Thank you Muk."

We continued to talk and get to know one another. Netia and Muk are so down to earth and sweet.

Miss Sheila said that I can call her mama now. We all plan on hanging out in a few days once I feel better which I didn't mind.

Cha said the girls would facetime me later on if I was up to it. I missed my princesses and we've only been in the ATL for a couple hours.

"You a'ight babe?" I nodded.

"Yes Auggie I'm okay. Sorry if I worried you, I didn't wanna make you cry." I felt my eyes water up again. These hormones were getting to me once again.

"Stop apologizin' fa sumn you ain't have control over mama. I'm straight a'ight?" I pecked his lips.

"I love you big head." He smirked.

"I love you more ugly."

_______

The doctor gave me new prenatal vitamins to try out. He said something about previous ones I took triggered my seizure. I had to stay in the hospital overnight so I could be monitored. Cha and them headed back to the hotel for the night.

The doctor allowed August to stay the night with me. It was going on two am and we were trying to think of baby names.

"August Alsina Jr. if it's a boy." He frowned.

"Nope. I'm finna be the original. Ain't no second or third mini me." I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Your a mess. I thought all guys wanted to name their first son after them?"

"Not me. How bout Miracle Armani fa' my princess?" I smiled.

"That's a cute name. Since you wanna be the original copy, how about Aiden Anthony if it's a boy?" He smiled.

"I like dat. You kno' what else I like?"

I shook my head. "What?"

"How beautiful you look while being pregnant. Shit sexy as fuck ta' me. I need ta' nut in ya mo' often."

I playfully rolled my eyed and laughed. He always has to turn a sentimental moment into a nasty one.What am I going to do with him?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I originally was gonna make this chapter into two parts but I decided against it.

Phresh and Monae will be mentioned in chapters to come don't think I forgot about them. If you don't remember who they are, they are Leah and August's friends from the shelter.

I've been using Twitter alot lately soooo follow me @Nyyjaah. I'll be posting chapter links on there when I update.

I do follow back!

1) Why do you think August gave mama Sheila that look?

2) Keep the baby names coming I only need FIRST and MIDDLE names!

Edited 3/28/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 8.2K 82
Makayla always liked August since high school but was scared because August was a bad boy and player she never thought she was good enough to get hi...
78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...
6.5K 248 26
Every since he signed to def jams, August was lookin for a girl he could trust. Someone who was loyal, someone who loved him for him not his money, s...
15.4K 716 20
August Alsina love story, with a twist.