Chapter 16

August

"Ay stop flinchin', I got this."

I was curlin' Leah's hair.She got too much damn hair ta' be doin' this. Ion't see how yall females do it.

"Bae hurry up." She whined.

"Cut it out, na' go look inna mirror and see how ya man hooked dat birds nest up." She playfully rolled her eyes and walked into da bathroom. I noticed how waddled a lah' bit when she walked. Shit was sexy.

"Baby my hair poppin'." She smiled and ran her finger thru it. I smirked started ta' pack everything up.

"Of course it do, I did it." She came out the washroom and pecked my lips a few times, blushin' a lah bit. I'm really feelin' her being pregnant.

"Thank you bae." She cooed.

"You welcome lah' baybeh."

While I grabbed our stuff, she headed ta' da front desk ta' sign the discharge papers. God came through fa' us yesterday. He really did. Ion't kno' what I'a do if sumn happened ta' one of my baybehs.

"Ready lampshade?" I frowned.

"You lucky ya ass on bedrest and I'a can't buss yo shit."

The docta' recommended no sex for a while cause vaginal bleedin' could occur and lead ta' a miscarriage. Me and da monsta' down thea' can last wit' out sum puss puss fa' a while.

I'ca just beat my meat while I'a eat, then fall asleep. I'll be a'ight.

"Better put that expensive lotion to use." I loaded the car wit' our stuff and helped Leah inna car. I got in myself and cut the engine on.

"I will, buh'lee dat. Finna nut in ya butt while you sleep on ya back." Her face twisted up as she shook her head.

"Your so nasty, do you ever think about what you say?"

"Nope."

"So what are we gonna do today?" I looked at her like she was on sumn.

"We ain't doin' shit. You is on bedrest. But Cha and nem finna drop by fa' a lah' while. The girls outchea too, they was wit' Trav last night."

"I missed them." She smiled.

"You ain't the only one. How you feelin' though?"

"I feel fine, I just barely remember what happened last night."

"I kno', you had me scared fa' a minute mama."

"I'm sorry." She pouted. I laughed.

"Don't be, my baybehs a'ight na'." Our hands intertwined wit' one another as I stopped at da light.

"I'm hungry."

"I'll make you a fruit salad wit' some orange juice when we get back ta' tha' crib. The docta' don't want chu' eatin' nun heavy or spicy."

"Look at you listening to doctor's orders." She tried ta' pinch my cheek but I swatted her hand away and kept on drivin'.

"Keep on, ima buss you upside ya head."

________

Afta' gettin' Leah settled inna house, I let Blue out ta' do his bidness. Cha and nem was comin' over soon.

"Bae I'm hungry." She whined. I tapped her nose wit' a spoon and poured some orange juice inna cup.

"Cut it out." She pouted.

"Noo."

"Girl come eat befo' I beat you." She kissed my cheek and took her food inna livin' room.