Chapter 13

A'leah

August and I's anniversary is tomorrow and the big move to Atlanta is the day after. He called his manager up as soon as we got back to Cha's house, agreeing to the big move.

"So how do you feel about us moving baby?" I asked while taking a sip of my tea.

"If you happy baybeh, I'm happy." He popped a fry in his mouth and pecked my lips.

"You don't sound so happy babe."

"I am happy, but I was thinkin'. Why don't we'a fly out ta' tha' A and celebrate our anniversary there?" He suggested.

That actually didn't sound so bad. Knowing August he has some tricks up his sleeve already, I just don't know it yet.

In the meantime we have to tell the girls about us moving. We told Cha and she was more than excited for us. It's just the girls we're worried about. Stoney said he couldn't move all of us to Atlanta right away.

Something about his transaction wouldn't process so Cha and the girls will be in the A two weeks after we move in. This is alot to handle but it's nothing August and I can't handle.

"I love the sound of that." I straddled him and messed with his lips. He took my finger in his mouth and sucked on it. He licked his lips and smirked.

"You taste like scrawberries mama." I busted out laughing.

"Scrawberries?"

"Yeah, scrawberries dats what I said." I shook my head.

"What's a scrawberry August?" He smacked his lips.

"You kno' what I meant woman. Don't try ta' correct me." He mean mugged me and bit my neck.

"Oww stop biting me. I'm not no damn chicken wing."

"You could me. I pour hot sauce all over dat ass and eat chu' up." He licked his lips and kisses my cheek.

"Your so disgusting." I laughed. He popped his collar and took his shades off.

"Imma pimp, dats what I do."

"Mhm, sure."

I felt my stomach start to cramp up. My mouth got watery and tasteless like I hadn't eating anything.

I rushed to the bathroom, throwing up the Popeyes I just ate. August was right behind me holding my hair up and rubbing my back.

"Damn baybeh, you a'ight?" He kept rubbing my back as I continued to throw up my insides. Blood trickled into the toilet before I blacked out.

__________

"Baybeh you finally woke." August smiled and pecked my forehead.

I blinked a few times so I could see him. He held my hand in his and sat beside me.

"Why am I here? I hate hospitals." I whined. He chuckled and rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"You blacked out mama."

"I don't remember. All I remember is throwing up and seeing blood."

"When you blacked out, your head hit the edge of da toilet bae. You got a headache?" I nodded and snuggled into the blanket draped across me.

"I still feel sick." I groaned, holding my stomach.

The doctor knocked on the door before walking inside the room. She smiled at me and took a seat beside my bed.

"Your finally up missy. How you feeling?" She questioned. I continued to hold my stomach.

"I still feel sick and I don't remember blacking out." I admitted. She nodded and crossed her legs.