BRATTY LITTLE

By jiminie_no_pabo

❝ Taehyung you better behave yourself or else you will get punished ❞ How is Jungkook going to deal with brat... More

✰Prologue✰
✰Say hello to the characters✰
✰1 🐯
✰2 🐯
✰3 🐯
✰4 🐯
✰5 🐯
💜Notice💜
✰6🐯
✰7🐯

Yo! I'm Back✨

2.4K 49 13
By jiminie_no_pabo

Hi Readers! Hope y'all are staying safe and healthy.

I'm fine too.

Feel free to skip this part and dive straight into the new update :)

__________

So. . .

Lemme explain where was I, and why haven't I been updating.

First and foremost, Thanks to all of you for being so patient and nice! You guys are soo nice and kind that I don't deserve you *cries in the corner*

This is going to be a long rant, so to sum it up the best reason will be this:

My college is such a pain in the arse

People in there sucks!

My life is kicking my butt!

*Sighs*

Here is the long rant:

Year 2020 was a huge fucking mess! It fucking messed up many's life, and just hearing anything related about Corona gives me goosebumps!

I was out of the town for my internship. And then the pandemic came crashing down, and I was stuck in there. It was hard to go out, specially out of station. Somehow I completed my internship, and by the time it was completed, the things were kind of normal. The Lockdown was over, so I came back to my home. Home sweet home~

Then I got surrounded by college work and doing all those silly
a$$ignments! I got so busy in keeping up with college work, my personal development, Technical work and trainings, preparing was the interviews. I was at that crucial stage of my life where all of my time have to be spent on nothing but my career.
I kept preparing and this pandemic made few things harder in many cases. Taking online classes was almost useless! I got distracted easily. I got to know the worth of Offline classes. At least we somewhat focus in offline classes but with online it's impossible!

However, I didn't mind staying at home. I am anti-social so staying away from outsiders was fine― Super fine with me!

During all this hustle and bustle, I almost forgot all about my writing passion. That I'm a writer who fucking have three incomplete books that haven't been updated since ages!!

When I was relieved from all the work, and finally had time for myself. I checked my wattpad and books. And... I felt bad, So fucking bad and disappointed with myself!!

Not only I haven't been writing but I also stopped reading! Feeling frustrated, I started going through my pending work. Re-read it. I made many attempts to continue further, but at that moment I wasn't getting any idea that fits better or even when I wrote something I couldn't able to set up the required environment which made the draft looks so dry. It felt as if I'm just forcing out my words on a plain sheet.

For few days I didn't open my wattpad. I decided to actively work on my writing skills so that I can deliver you the best from my side. It's not like I didn't improve at all, but I am not satisfied with my writing. I need to brush it up more.

I came back on wattpad, read few books from my reading list. Now, I am back at writing it again. I also have some ideas bubbling up in my mind for future books. But for now I'll be focusing more on my incomplete books.

I have actively started reading and writing again. Although, I'm still busy, but I have to dedicate some time for my hobbies! Everyone deserves it!

I know that most of the time I say "I wIlL uPdAtE vErY sOoN~" but that soon never comes! Even though writing is my passion, but I can't let my readers suffer from the lack of updates. You guys have been there with me whenever I felt demotivated to write. I thank you wholeheartedly for all of your love!

Thank you for reading it this far!

I am thinking of reading something from my reader's recommendations! So, my lovely readers~ don't be shy and share some of your favourite reads― It can be from your favourite authors, any fandom, fiction or non-fiction, gay or straight, or even your own book(I'll definitely check them out and give my love and support).

Leave your recommendations 👉

________//

I love you~

See ya soon👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.6K 19
Holiday.... Was Spent In Your Own Ways. Jungkook plans to please Himself. Taehyung Opened His Clinic On Holiday...
67.6K 5.1K 41
We got an Idol and an actor madly in love, like those in dramas and movies. But, is it really all bright and beautiful or there's something dark and...
703K 29.8K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
296K 13.7K 43
❝Kitten! Stop being a brat!❞ Jeongguk shouted. The kitten hybrid stuck his tongue out at the boy and ran to Jungkook. ❝D-dada~! Ggukie is being mean...