Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 36

5.1K 584 26
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar  - Chapter 36

Sidharth and his mom were lazing around in the porch while Sam aunty and Shehnaaz were at home fixing dinner.

“How’s Neeti and the kids Ma? Hamesha ki tarah phoot phoot ke royi hogi na?” he chuckled.

“Sidharth” his mother admonished, filling him in about Neeti and her family in the States.

“Tu jaise cut off hoke raha hai na sabse, u wont ever understand that feeling…But now that Shehnaaz is in the picture, m sure you will get a taste of it.” His mother pursed her lips, looking at him.

“But one thing I have noticed.. she has you wrapped around her little finger” she laughed out loud teasing him, making him blush.

“Itni chhotisi pyaarisi Gudiya hai, but tujhe bilkul badal diya usne, and the change is heartwarming I must say.”

She brushed the hair off his forehead like a small child.

 “Mom you are saying as if I was a monster earlier” he retorted.

“Not a monster exactly but you had an air of bitterness around you, which broke my heart at times. Finally Shehnaaz did the trick and I will be eternally thankful to her” she had a warm smile playing in her face.

She eyed him and spoke “Tujhe maine kabhi bataya nahi sidharth but ek time tha jab mujhe laga tha that you probably like boys” he guffawed at his moms statement with his eyebrows hitting his hair line.

“Mommmmm” he exclaimed in horror.

“Haa aur nahi toh kya?, tu din bhar uss Mohit ke saath rehta tha, and there was no girl around, so I thought may be..u know.” She was hinting at him being gay.

Sidharth was astounded by her confession.

Thankfully she wasn’t aware of his sexual escapades.

Dinner was a simple affair. Sam aunty forced Shehnaaz to be seated beside him, while she served them all.

Sidharth’s mother was surprised looking at Sidharth gobbling up the food without his usual tantrums about not liking a particular vegetable or the dal being too salty.

Sam aunty and She exchanged a knowing look.

To break the silence, Rita started asking Shehnaaz about her childhood, her family, setting her into panic mode.

Her face paled, as she started pushing her food around fixing her gaze on the plate.

She hated talking about her childhood and her past due to the haunting memories it brought back.

Sidharth stealthily placed his hand on her thigh under the table, giving it an assuring squeeze.

They both exchanged looks and Shehnaaz seemed to relax a bit as he blinked his eyes, silently telling her to calm down.

“Mom, yeh koi celebrity hai kya jo itna interested ho aap? isko chhodo, aap Abeer aur Vihaan ke kisse batao na” he diverted the topic, egging his mother to tell them about the antics of Neetu’s children, who were always upto some mischief.

Rita noticed the stressful expressions that crept up on both their faces, but continued with her stories from the time she spent with Neetu and her family. 

After dinner, chairs were laid in the lawn, as Sidharth set up a small bonfire.

Rita under the pretext of taking a walk took Sidharth to a side and insisted on knowing the reason for Shehnaaz’s suspicious expressions during dinner.

Sidharth told her about the ordeal Shehnaaz had gone through during her growing up years.

“Oh god that’s horrific” Rita exclaimed, covering her mouth in shock.

“Itni pyaari bacchi ke sath koi aisa kaise kar sakta hai, aur who bhi itni chhoti umar mein?” she empathized.

“I know mom, even I felt the same when I heard it for the first time” his face hardened.

Holding his arm, She walked along with him on the lawn

“Sidharth, for some people, falling weak is just not an option. So they successfully put up a brave front for the world, but deep inside they are extremely vulnerable, emotionally. I have experienced that myself after Ashok left us and I can see Shehnaaz is also one of them. Beta now that you have signed up for this, promise me you will take utmost care of her” before he even started to speak, she interrupted him continuing herself

“And you know what bacche? The way u calmed her down just looking at her during dinner was proof enough that you are handling things wonderfully” she placed her loving hand on his cheek.

“I am so proud of you and your choice darling. By some miracle, my hopeless son has landed himself a treasure.”

Her words made his heart flutter.

Her word meant the world for him.

He knew all that was to know about Shehnaaz already, and loved absolutely everything about her, but the senior Rita Shukla’s stamp of approval on Junior Rita Shukla made his heart lurch into his mouth.

It was a task for him to contain his happiness and not run to Shehnaaz to pull her into a tight embrace.

They walked up to the lawn. Both Sidharth and his mother, scrunched up their faces when they saw Shehnaaz sitting in the grass with her babies cozying up in her lap.

“Ohhh mom ha, inse toh milaya hi nahi maine aapko” he quipped

“Meet Mama, mami & Rajbeer, our dogs” he said stifling his laughter as Rita furrowed her brows at the weird names.

“Aunty aap baitho, maine gajar ka halwa banaya hai, desert ke liye, main leke aati hu” she gestured Sidharth sneakily, to follow her in the kitchen, which he did promptly, leaving both Rita and Sam chuckling.

The sight of a tamed Sidharth was very refreshing for them both.

“Sidharrrthhh” she hugged him tight as soon as they entered the kitchen, finally getting a chance to be this close to him since noon.

Breath released out of her body in a whoosh, as if a heavy burden has been lifted off her.

“I love you jaan” he cooed in the shell of her ear, hugging her back with equal intensity.

“Teri mummy kitni acchi hai, main aive hi darr rahi thi” she spoke into his chest.

He smacked her head lightly “Bola tha na maine, tera kuch alag hi chal raha tha” now patting the same spot lovingly.

“Yaar main darr gayi thi na” she said in a babylike voice

“I know baby, but main hoon na tere saath? Aur hamesha rahunga” he pulled her face to him pecking her plump lips, long and hard.

They took the desert out to the lawn, hearing a loud cheer from the ladies

“Yaar hame toh laga tum log gajar ka halwa khaake sone bhi chale gaye. Kya kar rahe the itni der?” Sam aunty said.

“Humne toh abhi tak nahi khai, but shayad Sidharth ko sweet dish mil gayi”

Rita gestured him to wipe his pink stained lips, turning him into a red hot mess.

“Shittt !!” he muttered wiping his lips. 

The same mistake repeated, first with Preeti and now with Mom, only god know how his sisters and mother were going to slaughter him in the V4 group on whatsapp which had only his mom, himself and his sisters, he thought. 

From now onwards they would mutually inspect each others faces to clear out any evidentiary trails, he decided.

Sam aunty and Sid’s Mom teased them both to no end after that.

Sidharth’s mother was brimming with joy as she looked at the house fondly reminiscing her husband.

“Kaash aap hote yaha pe Ashok. Perfect bahu dhundi hai aapke bete ne. mujhe toh bohot pasand aayi” she smiled moving her gaze from the villa to a happily smiling Shehnaaz and Sidharth. 

_____________________________________________

Hey guys.. hope u guys are enjoying reading my fictions as much as m enjoying writing it.

Many many thanks for all your love.

Love n luck

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 166 3
Ye story hai ek student ki jo apni hi history professor se dil laga baithi hai kya uski love story complete ho payegi dekhte hai Ye story thodi si me...
197 8 1
गोष्ट स्मिता, रुही, आणि तानिया ची..
140K 15.8K 57
In this story, Sid and Sana both are school students. What if Sana is madly in love with Sid but he doesn't even know about it? What if he loves so...
359K 35.5K 71
Shehnaaz: Sidharth I- I am pregnant we- need to tell the world now she sobbed Same sidharth same shehnaaz with same crazy fandom except with my dellu...