Rainbow Six: Phantoms

Hey_Mor_Mofongo2018

John N/A works for a private organization known as the Phantoms. An ally of theirs, is the White Mask. As tim... Еще

Uniform, Weapons, Bio
Ch 1: At Øur Døørstep
Ch 2: Faded Rainbøw
Ch 4: Cønfusion
Ch 5: Nøkk
Ch 6: Sibling Skirmish (Rewritten)
Ch 7: The Bøsak Infernal (Rewritten)
Ch 8: The Bøsak Tempest (Rewritten)
Ch 9: Øh Decisiøns, Decisiøns
Ch 10: Past tø Present
Ch 11: Ready ør Nøt
Ch 12: Status, ACTIVE
Ch 13: Høme Sweet Høme?
Ch 14: Unwanted Eyes
- John's Playlist (Update #3) -
Ch 15: New Shadøws
Ch 16: Prødigal Søn
Ch 17: Øut Øf the Shadøws
| Faction Themes (Updated) |
| Appearances |
Ch 18: Nø Møre Games
- Coming Soon -
Out Now!

Ch 3: My Nightmare

3.6K 34 32
Hey_Mor_Mofongo2018

TWO MONTHS LATER
_________________________________

I looked in the mirror and looked myself in the eyes. They confuse me, sometimes they're green, then they're a grey. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I couldn't remember a time when I wasn't angry. I'm angry at my real family who I don't even know at all, angry at the family I had in Texas, and... basically angry at the whole world. I pulled off my shirt and looked at my bullet wound. I pulled off the lightly red stained gauss, it stung and made a disgusting sound. I never really liked blood, even though I've killed ten people in a room with just a pocket knife and trust me... it's messy.

*Knock* *Knock*

"I'm coming!"

I ran to the door and opened it enough so only my head peeked through.

Room service: Here is your breakfast Mr. Black, Black coffee and bacon.

"Oh, you know me too well"

I began to close the door.

Room service: Are you sure you don't want me to come in? When you checked in the card asked for some alone time~

She said pushing the door.

"O-Oh no... pas maintenant" (Not now)

I said pushing the door in her direction.

I gave a smile and closed the door. I looked to my left, in the bathtub laid Mr. Black in a tub of his own blood, my knife in his neck. I shrugged and walked to the bed. I jumped on it and turned on the tv.

"Fucking creep"

Reporter:  No one knows who or what attacked Hereford base, but people are naming this person or thing a-

"A Phantom attacker? They're a little late to the party"

I took a sip of my coffee and rested my head on the pillow behind me. I looked at my to-do list on my wrist and decided what to do.

"Kill the queen? No... maybe later. ooooooo French and English officials/ politicians are meeting today? Faisons le!" (lets do it!)

I jumped off the bed and opened the window that lead outside. I rappelled down the face of the hotel and made my way to the meeting.

(TIME SKIP)

I deployed a drone and flew it around the building where the meeting is going down. 60-70 police and special forces stood out side of the building. I activated my glasses and got a rundown on the layout of the building. In the center was a meeting room with a few hundred chairs assembled in a circle, leaving a hole in the middle. There were six entrances, five on the main floor and one... god damnit, in the sewer.

"Fuck"

I ran to a side street and lifted the sewer cover open. I climbed down the rusted ladder and activated my night vision, it's a new addition to my gear. I walked on the side barriers of the sewer, following the tactical map displayed through my glasses. I heard a disturbance in the water behind me, I looked back and saw nothing, but then something caught my eye. It was a pixelated figure jogging to me. I flipped my glasses up with my index finger and saw nothing still. I put my glasses back on and flicked the frame with my middle finger, I decided to move move on and just shrugged. I continue to follow the map until I find the door I'm looking for.

"First come, first served"

I attempted to push the door open but it wouldn't budge. I looked around the door and saw four hinges holding it on the wall. I made my hand into a fist which activated my glove. I used my hand as a torch and began to cut through the thick iron. But then, again, I heard something again. It was more just speed walking. Then the same fucking pixelated figure from before appeared again. I kept my hand on the door and moved so I could pay more attention to what the hell was going on.

*Whistle*

Someone whistled. I looked around with a little panic, someone was down here with me!
Finally a dark figure stood in front of me, it has something yellow on its wrist. Then the person pressed it and they became invisible.

"I swear I didn't take shrooms this morning"

I took off my glasses as they weren't helping me locate this person. When I did the figure was standing a foot away from me. Then they spoke in a whisper.

???: "Honey, I'm home"

This mystery person shoved me into a wall, they held a hand on my mouth and nose. I began to fade.

???: "Sleep, boy"

I slammed my free arm against theirs but it was no use. My gloved hand was pinned against the wall. Soon everything faded to black.

(TIME SKIP)

I felt a bump, then another, then another. I gasped and sat up in a dark space. The only source of light was a small, glowing, yellow circle. I crawled to it and pressed it. It made an odd sound, I leaned against a small surface. Then I felt something behind me move. I heard cars outside.

"I'm in a van?" I thought.

I heard a shuffle and saw the silhouette of a person.
I kicked the shadow in its head. The shadow immediately retaliated by almost bending my elbow the way it's not supposed to go.

???: "SIT!"

I did as told and sat down.

???: "It took me awhile, but I found you. Your sisters will be pleased."

"My what?"

???: "Your sisters. I've been tasked with hunting you down. Six, with hesitation, wants to meet you."

My brain hurt so badly. My sisters? Who the hell is this person? Who the hell is Six?!

"How about no"

???: "Enough, You will stay here"

I stand up and so does the woman. She kicks my feet from under me. I land on my stomach and smash my face against the cold metal floor.

???: "Stay"

I stood up again and unsheathed my knife. However, the woman just gestured with her head. I slashed at her, trying to draw at least a drop of blood. But quickly she overpowered me. She stripped me of my knife and smashed the side of my elbow with her knee. I fell to one knee, holding my arm. Next she ripped off my helmet and grabbed me by the hair. She began to repeatedly punch me in the face. I fell back first to the ground. Then the woman knelt down and landed a few more blows. Finally she took my arm and was only a hair stroke away from dislocating it.

???: "Either you shut the hell up and stay put, or I destroy your elbow, ja eller nej?"

"I'll shut up. But, w-who are you?"

She let go of my arm and got face to face with me.

Nøkk: "I am Nøkk, and I am all of your nightmares in one."

I dropped my head as she set me up. I closed my eyes as my whole body hurt.

"How did this happen? How did I not know? Did she say I have sisters? Again who the HELL is Six? Again HOW DID SHE KNOW ME?!!" I thought.

I groaned from the pain and confusion. Finally I gave up and slumped over, later blacking out.

(TIME SKIP AGAIN)

I woke up in a black room, bound to a chair.

"Hello?"

*Whistle*

"Hello?"

A hard-ish thud came from behind me.

Nøkk: "endelig er du vågen." (Finally, you're awake)

Then another, lighter, thud came from in front of me.

This person had face paint and a beret.

Caveira: "You will do as we say, or we will break you until there is nothing left to break. Understand perra?"

I nodded and looked down. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, and I know the duo could smell the fear from inside of me.

Nøkk: "Before we hand you away, we have some questions"

I nodded, still looking down afterwards.

Caveira: "Who do you work with and for?"

"Va te faire foutre" (Fuck off)

The face paint lady punched me in the side of my right knee. I squirmed in pain as she straitened her posture.

Caveira: "Answer!"

"Alright, alright! I work for the Phantoms. I usually work alone, but rarely with others!"

Nøkk: "How old are you?"

"I-I'm nineteen"

I looked over, a little ashamed of my answer. But the pair looked at each other with a surprised look and gesture.

Nøkk: "Last question, what is your name"

"I'm sorry lady but that's the one thing I can't tell y'all"

Caveira: "No bullshit!!"

She slammed her hand on a wooden support beam that shook from the impact.

"Fine! I'm John... I don't know my real last name, I swear... I don't know it"

Finally a door in front of us opened. Three people stood in the doorway. One had a beret and sunglasses. The other had a cap on with green hair. But the man looked familiar. He was short, a little scrawny, looks to be good with technology. Then finally it all came together.

"Son of a bi-"

-To be continued-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

113K 1K 39
Y/N Castellano known as Ghost in the field was born in the United States, his parents were killed in front of him by the terrorist organization known...
Ember -

Боевик

3.1K 47 27
You are a ghost, have been for a while. you were "Assassinated" by a white mask, now you hunt them down for what they did to your team. When you save...
22.4K 159 17
A CIA Operative is recruited to Rainbow to help support the war against the White masks. Being recalled from the Middle East to be redeployed to Rain...
132K 1K 27
A story of a soldier joining rainbow but with a difficult past. After coming back from Iran, Y/N has been hunted by The White Masks. Rainbow takes yo...