Only The Young

By onlytheglee

Only The Young are a British pop group who are ready to take the world by storm. But when relationships begin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Double Date
Chapter 9: New York
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Problems?
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: Awkward
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Madness!
Chapter 32: Finally
Chapter 33: Lily Sophia Bromley
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Surgery
Chapter 36: Petsy
Chapter 37: Big Day
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Surprise!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: The Truth
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: Hospital
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49: 5 Years Later
The End
HELLO

Chapter 3: The Conversation

1K 23 5
By onlytheglee

Charlie P.O.V

“Charlie, why are we outside?” Betsy asked. It was a good question, I mean it’s 9pm in the middle of December and I’d ridiculously decided to have this conversation outside. Well done Charlie, good idea.

“I needed to tell you what’s wrong,” I replied, “but in private.”

“Okay...” she looked confused, probably still wondering why we’re outside.

“You were obviously right, there is something the matter with me and I do need to tell you.” She didn’t say anything, she just looked at me, waiting for me to tell her. “Since Mikey and P started dating I’ve realised that I feel something for someone really close to me too. But, unlike Mikey, I’ve never had the guts to tell her… Until now.” I looked at her, she had a confused look on her face.

“And…?” She said, “Why are you telling me this? Shouldn’t you be telling her? Whoever she is…” I chuckled, she’s so cute.

“Well, that’s the thing.” I replied.

“What’s the thing?” her look of confusion grew.

“I am telling her.” I smiled as I said this. She didn’t though. She looked shocked.

“W…what?” she said this quietly, almost whispering it.

“Betsy, I really really like you. And not just in a friendship way.” I looked her in the eyes as I said this. A smile began to grow on her lips.

Betsy P.O.V

“You do?” I asked, I couldn’t help but smile a little.

“Yes,” he answered, “I do.” He was smiling like an idiot, a cute idiot of course. I couldn’t say anything, I just got up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. My smile grew.

“Betsy?” I heard him ask.

“Yeah, Charlie?” I asked back.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he grinned. As cheesy as it sounded it was the cutest thing I think I’d ever heard him say. I didn’t reply, I just kissed him gently. I couldn’t believe this was happening. It was amazing. After a few minutes we broke our hug, he took my hand and we began to walk back in to the house when all of a sudden we heard one of the bedroom windows fly open and Mikey poke his head out.

“I knew that was gonna happen!” he yelled, he was so loud I’m fairly sure the neighbours heard it. Charlie and I laughed at Mikey’s childishness. We carried on walking back inside, when we reached the top of the stairs I felt Charlie wrap his arms around my waist.

“Goodnight, Betsy Blue.” He said, still smiling like a child at Christmas.

“Goodnight, Charlie.” I replied. He then kissed me quickly and happily went into his room, and as he did I heard Mikey wolf whistle. I laughed and then walked to my room to wake Parisa up and tell her everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 171 33
The first in The Barren Thorns trilogy I never believed in soulmates until I first saw those emerald green eyes looking out at me in the crowd. I wou...
445K 17.6K 59
BOOK ONE: COMPLETE ✅ Introverted music student, Abi, only ever wanted to write songs for other people. But, when she's thrust into sexy-but-secretive...
1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...
477 4 36
((COMPLETE)) Undergoing editing & rewrites. COVER DESIGNED ON CANVAS An 19 year old girl from a small town decides it time to flee the nest and move...