More Than Meets The Eye

Oleh wesimpfor2dmen

Volleyball has been y/n's passion, nothing can stop her from accomplishing her dream of being a professional... Lebih Banyak

chapter one.

prologue

11 2 0
Oleh wesimpfor2dmen

"Rin...why...are you in the girls locker room?"
"Oh tsu- I was just...getting... my sisters clothes," you displayed the fabric in your hand, fumbling over your words.
"Pervert" Tsukishima scoffed, his gaze falling on the panties you were holding up like a prize. His face dropped instantly—he whisked backwards, stammering.

"Rin.. don't..hold them like that," his face flushed an adorable shade of red for the first time in front of you as he slightly looked away. "What are you even doing with them?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
613K 31K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
894K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
136K 4.8K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...