Fangirl 4 | Liskook

By Anndeukie

"Terpsichore" - goddess of dance and chord. How is a Fangirl named Lalisa Manoban related to Terpsichore? More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Epilogue

31.

3.6K 157 117
By Anndeukie

~ 🐱 ~

What the fuck?!

My eyes widen so as Bambam when Soobin asked that. "Where did you heard that, Soobin?!" I panicked.

"Uh... I heard it from the news on Uncle Bambam's car radio." He smiled innocently. Not knowing he have already heard and mention his own Father.

Bambam immediately held both of his hands up. "Hey, I was busy driving. So, I didn't notice about it." He surrendered, not wanting to received another death glare from me. But when I remember about the banana milk.

"You shit head!" I hit him with my bag. "Why did you told him about the banana milk!" I whispered shouted at him.

"What?! Is it my fault? He saw Tzuyu drinking banana milk. So, he got curious and asked about it on me." He explained before I sighed heavily.

Tuzyu is also My Dear Friend, she is also Bambam's Fiancé that's why she knows about me having a Son with Jungkook. But since it's none of her business, she didn't bother telling it to others. Yeri and Tzuyu are my most trusted friends in Kpop Idols industry. So as Bambam and Sehun. Only us five, together with Rosé unnie, Jisoo unnie and Jennie unnie knows about Soobin. Even My Brother doesn't know about Soobin.

After Soobin finished his ice cream, he bid his goodbye to Bambam before we part our ways to go home. When we arrived at my penthouse, Soobin is already sleepy. So, I cleaned him up with a warm bath. I dried him with his towel, I also brushed his teeth before I wore the cute blue rabbit shirt and pajamas to him.

The bed is a bit big and high so he struggles going up. Only one foot reach the bed while the other one is hanging down. "Mommy, help again." I chuckled as I pushed his butt to help him go up. He crawled to the bed, hugging his Toothless Dragon stuff toy.

"Goodnight, Mommy!"

"Goodnight, My Baby Soobin. Sleep tight." I caressed his hair and gently kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes when I dimmed the lights. I carefully go out of the room not wanting to make a sound.

I made a fruit salad that will served as my dinner. This part of my diet so I'm fine with this. Bambam and Soobin already finished eating dinner before they ate some ice cream. That's why I let My Son sleep first, he's also sleepy anyway.

I leaned on the kitchen counter while reading the line up for MAMA, afraid of meeting him there. But thank god they are not going to attend, their group name wasn't on the line up. And it's good actually because I don't want to see him. He left me a big scar on my heart and that still hurts up to now.

After finishing my fruit salad, I re-studied our formation for our performance. Checking if it's already good or not. I also practice three rounds of the whole choreography before I cleaned myself up. I wore my night gown after taking a warm bath, I slowly lay down beside Soobin. I covered the both of us with the thick blanket, I stared at him for awhile, until I found myself on my dreamland.

"Lisa, listen to me! When I say run, the both of us will run understand? We'll run as fast as we can so that those bad guys won't catch us again." I nodded at him as my tears keep coming down on my cheeks.

I'm scared. I want to go him.

"Shhh don't cry, we will escape this hell, okay? In the count of three we'll start running away huh?" We both peeped a little on the door. "Three... Two..."

"You three idiots! Why can't you watch over two kids?! Kill them both when you saw them running away, now go! You stupid assholes!"

As the four bad guys part their ways to look for us... "One! Run, Lisa!" He whispered shouted before the both of us go out of our hiding spot to run as fast as we could. I don't wanna be here, this place is scary. They kidnapped us and now they want to kill us.

We keep running and running until I felt my heavy breathing. "I can't keep running for too long. Because my chest is..." I stopped, putting my both hands on my knee to catch my breath.

"Hey, Lisa! Don't stop running, please! Lisa!"

"My chest is getting heavier, I c-can't breath. Just run without m-me. Save yourself..." I fall down on the floor.

"Look! Overthere! Go kill them!" My heart suddenly beat so fast when the bad guys already found us.

"No, Lisa! I won't leave you! I'll stay here if you can't keep up. It's my fault bringing you to my favorite place. So, let's die together." He smiled as my breath is getting shorter and shorter. I can't breathe properly.

I was shocked when I heard a gun shot. I slowly looked at him only to find out that his side cheek are bleeding. They almost shot him!

"Let's die together, Lisa. Thank you for always cheering me up." He lay down beside as he gave me his cute smile that I've always love.

"Well, well, well. Say goodbye to the world two stupid kids. I'll start with you little boy, you are too brave enough to meet the end of your life. Goodbye." The bad guy pulled the trigger before

"Se--"

"Mommy! Wake up!"

My eyes shot open when I felt Soobin shaking me a bit. I sat up straight as I held my chest to catch my breath. I saw how My Son go down from bed to get the glass of water on the bedside table, he carefully walk to my side before giving it to me.

"Mommy, bad dream again." He pouted, as he look at me worried.

"Yes, Baby. It is." I nodded as I put the glass down back on the bedside table. I carried him up back to bed so I could hug him tight. Soobin is now my comfort, his hug and presence always calmed me down whenever I kept having that dream.

This past few months that weird and bad dream would always visit me every night. In that dream of mine, I am the little girl while the little boy I am with is unknown. I don't know why it keep appearing on my dreams because I can't remember those scenes when I was a little. That's why I found it very weird.

Soobin gave me a kissed. I looked at the wall clock and saw it's already seven in the morning. I still have time to cook for our breakfast. Yes, I already know how to cook. Jennie unnie teached me how, because she wants me to cook for Soobin. Jisoo unnie said that as a Mother I should know how to cook so My Son won't get hungry.

My conscience ate me that made me agreed to that idea. It would be a benefit not just for me but also for My Son. In that way the both will always have a full stomach, right?

I do my morning routine first before we both go out of the room. Soobin took my phone to watch some cartoons, after that he followed me to the kitchen.

"Mommy, up!" He smiled pointing at the kitchen counter.

I pinched his cheek before carrying him up, I put him down on the counter beside me. I took out some eggs and hams for our breakfast. I also prepared a fried rice. Soobin would sometimes looked at me, then he'll go back watching again.

I was busy cracking the eggs when I heard a familiar intro. "Hmp! I hate advertisement!" Soobin pouted.

"Modeun ge gunggeumhae, how's your day... Oh tell me (oh yah oh yah, oh yah oh yah)"

"Mommy, look! They all looked great!"

I suddenly get nervous when the Ads of their song showed on the screen out of nowhere. I don't know what to do, my body can't move.

"Mommy the egg!" Soobin shouted that made me came back to my senses, only to find out that I am holding a empty crack eggshells since the egg already fall on the floor.

"Skip that, Baby!" I took the phone away on him, skipping their advertisement.

"Mommy why did you skip it?" He pouted. "I want to watch them, they all look so cool!"

"Just continue watching the paw patrol, okay?" I said avoiding his questions. I gave him a small smile before I crouch down to clean the egg on the floor.

"But Mommy... Why do the guy on the chorus saying 'oh my my my' look like me?"

~ Anndeukie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.3K 26
Highest Rank: #2 in Liskook written: year 2018 "Who do you think you are?" I rolled my eyes at his rude behaviour. "I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS" "So...
15.6K 467 40
Jungkook a mafia king who wanted to find a wife for him while finding he found a girl who are perfectly his ideal type the girl is Lalisa Manobal kno...
17.7K 413 23
When Lisa is a Trainee and meets Jungkook during a rough time.
60.4K 2.2K 16
A 25 year old lady named Lisa manoban who's a known popular dancer of south korea and thailand,and her religious sister Rose anne manoban who wants t...