𝑻𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 (𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚�...

Autorstwa E11yzStoriez

~ ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏᴄ ~ ꜱʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴋɪʏᴏᴍɪ ꜱᴀɪᴛᴏ ᴀɴ 18-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟ... Więcej

⭐𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (100 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🎊𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 (𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍)
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑰𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑰𝑰
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑰𝑽
🌹𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑽𝑰𝑰, 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬 𝑽

🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)

294 17 3
Autorstwa E11yzStoriez

(Drumroll Please!🥁, That's right it is time for a chapter special! We just wanted to thank all of the readers for getting us this far. Also, we really want to thank all of you for the 300+ votes on this story. We really do appreciate it. So to celebrate our 1000+ reads we give you the story of how Oikawa, Yua, Iwaizumi, and Kiyomi met! Enjoy ^_^)

(P.S: This chapter takes place before all the drama happens.)

"Mom, Dad! I'm leaving now." I say as I walk out the door to my house.

I begin my long walk to school and once I arrive I spot a tall brown-haired male surrounded by a group of girls.

"Oikawa!" I shout to the brown-haired male.

Oikawa quickly excuses himself from the many females and walks towards me leaving many of his fangirls with a scowl on their face.

"Kiyo-chan?" Oikawa questioned. "Where's Yua?"

"Huh? I thought she was here already."

"NO YOU IDIOT!" Yua yells as she walked through the school gates alongside Iwaizumi. 

"Yua-chan, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa called out to the two teenagers, catching their attention.

The four of us grouped together and began our walk to class.

"You know... I used to think Iwaizumi was gay when we were younger." Oikawa says out of the blue.

"Tooru, don't tell me you're coming out of the closet?" Yua asked. "Damnit! Here's your 5 dollars, Iwaizumi." 

Yua pulled out the money from her school bag and handed it to Iwaizumi who hand a smug grin on his face. Tooru on the other hand looked at the two in disbelief.

"I-I'm not gay!" He exclaimed. "More so, why are you two betting weather or not I am gay?!"

"What's the use of complaining now? We made this bet over ten years ago." Yua states as she walks into the classroom.

"FOR THAT LONG?!" Oikawa yells as he walks to his seat.

"Shut up Shittykawa! You're being too loud!" Said Iwaizumi as he also entered the class.

I laughed as I trailed into the classroom and sat in my seat. "That brings back old memories." I said thinking back to when we were younger.

"Yeah." Yua sighed with a small smile. "Kiyomi, we've known each other for how many years? 13?"

"Yep."

"Jeez, I feel so old just thinking back to when we all met." Yua whines.

"Remember how Oikawa cried when Yua went to Tokyo without telling us." I say.

"I did not." Oikawa says in shock. "I was simply surprised by her suddenly leaving."

"Sure..." Yua says sarcastically.

"Everything was so much fun back then." I say as the three of them nod their heads in agreement.

🌹13 Years Ago🌹

⁓3rd Person POV⁓

Inside a decent-sized home, there was a man sitting on the couch watching the latest volleyball tournament, a woman in the kitchen washing the dishes, and a small child gripping onto their mother's leg.

"Mama, I want to help." Said a brown-haired with big green eyes as she stared at her mother.

The child's mother sighed with a peaceful small as she bent down to the girl's level. "Kiyomi, why don't you go outside and play? You should go make friends. I'm sure it'll be fun." The woman says.

The child pouted a bit before walking to the front door and slipping on her shoes. 

'How do I even make friends?' The child named Kiyomi questioned as she walked outside her home.

Thankfully Kiyomi knew the way to the closest park, otherwise, she would have gotten lost in this complex neighborhood. Once Kiyomi arrived at the park she sat down on the lonesome swing and kicked her feet off the ground causing the swing to go higher and higher.

"Hey!" A random child yelled making Kiyomi stop the swing.

"Y-Yes?" Kiyomi nervously replied.

"Get off! I want a turn."

"But, I just got on." Kiyomi tried to reason.

"I don't care. I said get off!" The other kid yells as they walked over and pushed Kiyomi off the swing causing her to fall down with a loud thud.

"OI!" A new voice entered the conversation as a young girl nearby jumped off a tall rock next to the park.

'Wow!' Kiyomi thought as she stared at the girl in awe.

The mysterious girl had long dark colored hair and cyan eyes to match.

"A-A-Amano." The other child stammered as they got off the swing and ran.

"Stupid." The girl named Amano says while pulling down her eyelid and sticking out her in a childish manner.

"Thank you." Kiyomi said while picking herself off the ground.

"No problem." Amano replies. "What's your name? I'm Amano Yua, but you can call me Yua if you want."

"M-My name is Saito Kiyomi. Nice to meet you." Kiyomi bowed while introducing herself causing Yua to laugh.

"No need to be so for.. Form... Formula?" Yua tried to remember the correct word only to fail. "Anyways, let's be friends."

Kiyomi's eyes lit up seeing how this would be her first friend. "S-Sure!" She says excitedly.

🌹A Couple Months Later🌹

"Yua..." Kiyomi cries as she ran to her best friend's house. 

When Kiyomi arrived she continuously rang the doorbell until an older man answered the door. "Hello, might I ask who you are?"

"Dad!" Yua yells as she walks to the front door. "That's Kiyomi, she came to our house a couple of days ago!"

"Oh." Said Yua's father as he allowed Kiyomi inside the house.

As soon as she was let in Kiyomi tackled Yua into a hug while crying her eyes out.

"W-What's wrong?" Yua asked worriedly.

"Mama and Papa said that we have to move. That means I won't be able to see you anymore." Kiyomi answered.

Yua gave a sad look and hugged her best friend who continued to cry. "It will all be okay."

🌹1 Year Later🌹

Kiyomi quietly drew on a piece of paper with her brand new crayons while her mother and father spoke.

"Honey, did you hear about the new neighbors?" Her mother asked.

"No, what about them?" Said her father.

"I heard they use to live in the same prefecture as us. Do you think we know them?"

"It's possible. Do you want to visit them? We can welcome them to the neighborhood."

"That's a great idea!" Her mother states. "Kiyomi, go get ready to meet the neighbors."

"Yes." Kiyomi said in a dull tone as she got dressed in fancy-looking clothes.

Kiyomi and her family walked over to the neighbor's home and knocked on the door. 

"SHUT UP YOU, PIG!" A small voice screamed inside the house.

"I'M NOT A PIG, YOU UGLY BEAST!" Screamed another voice.

"I HATE YOU!" The first voice shout.

"Stop yelling at your sister." A rough sounding voice said.

"But she started it." One of the girls whined.

"Both of you hush, there is someone at the door." The rough voice said as they opened the front door.

Kiyomi's mother and father sweatdropped from all the noise as they spoke to the man who opened the door. "Sorry to bother you, but I heard that you and your family recently moved to this neighborhood so we wanted to welcome you." Kiyomi's mother said.

"Ah, right. Please come in." Said the man. "Sorry about all the noise. It's just that my children are a bit rowdy."

"It's okay." Kiyomi's father says as they enter the house.

The first thing Kiyomi notices is the familiar child standing in the front room next to a young woman holding a baby.

"Yua?" Kiyomi questioned catching the child's attention.

"KIYOMI!" Yua shouts as she runs over to Kiyomi and embraced her in a hug. "I missed you so much."

"Me too." Kiyomi replied.

"Who is that?" Asked the young holding a baby.

"This is Kiyomi, my best friend." Yua says.

"I see." The woman said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Kiyomi, I am Yua's mother."

"H-Hello." Kiyomi stutters.

"Oh, this is Haru. He's my younger brother." Yua says introducing the baby.

"HEY!" A voice shouts turning Kiyomi's attention away from the baby.

A young girl the same age as Yua marched over to Kiyomi with her long black hair flowing behind her and her bright eyes glaring at the brown-haired girl.

"Who are you?" The girl rudely asked.

"M-My apologies, my name is Saito Kiyomi. Nice to meet you." Kiyomi said frantically.

"I'm Sato Yuki! I just wanted to let you know that hanging around that pig makes you a pig too." Yuki said before walking off.

"Huh?"

Yua stood there with her fist balled while her mother patted her head. "Sorry about that Kiyomi. It's just that Yuki doesn't really listen to me since I am not her biological mother." Said Yua's mom.

"Huh?" 

"Oh, I mean that Yuki has a different mother, but the same father as Yua and Haru." Yua's mother explained.

"Oh, I see. But... You're still a family, right?" Kiyomi asked causing Yua and her mother's eyes to widen.

"Kiyomi!" The young girl's mother shouted. "It's time to leave."

"Awww." Kiyomi whines as she walks to her mother making sure to say goodbye to the Amano family. "Bye Yua!" The young girl says before she leaves.

🌹A Couple Months Later🌹

"Yua!" Kiyomi shouts as she ran inside the elementary school.

Kiyomi!" Yua exclaims and the two girls unite in a hug.

"It's your first day here too?" Yua asked the other child.

"Yes!" Kiyomi cheered right before she was knocked onto the ground.

"Hey!" Yua yells, turning to the culprit.

"Sorry." A boy with chocolate brown hair apologized as he helped Kiyomi off the ground. 

"It's okay." Kiyomi says, dusting herself off. "What's your name?"

"Oikawa Tooru." The boy said proudly. "Over there is Iwa-chan."

Kiyomi and Yua looked behind the boy named Oikawa and saw a child with dark-colored hair and dull green eyes.

As soon as Kiyomi saw the so-called "Iwa-Chan" her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

'He's cute.' Kiyomi thought to herself.

This was the start of a great friendship between the four of them, but who knows. Maybe, just maybe the four will end up as something more than friends...

🌹🌹🌹

Finally! It took me at least two weeks to write this chapter for some reason. Anyways, I would like to thank you all once again for getting us this far and I hope you all will continue to support us.

Till Next Time ^_^

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
525K 17.2K 62
She didn't expect her return to Konoha to change her life at all. Especially the fact that her deepest secret was about to be exposed. [COMPLETE] a k...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...