Taming His Stallion [BWWM]

By Stars-vs-Chocolates

Paege is a young woman known for understanding animals. Or more specifically, horses. She is hired by the bea... More

Taming His Stallion
1_Dream Trainer
2_The Garden of Florettes Bed n' Breakfast Inn
3_That ... was HER?
4_That Arrogant New Boss Of Mine
5_Stable Girl
6_The Apology
7_Angel
8_Homemade
9_His Demeanor
10_Grasp
11_Captor
12_A Night To Remember
13_Relieve
14_Bonding Time
15_Silence
16_Clarity
A/N - 2021
18_Blissful Adventure
19_Unreasonable
20_Tolerance
21_Games
22_Regal
23_Together
24_Mr. Andrews
25_Wrecked
26_Acquaintance
27_Solace
28_Devastated
29_Little Tremors
30_Detention
31_Gravitation
32_Bare Minimum
33_Affinity
34_Enough
35_Harmony
36_Undeniable
37_Auction
38_Tempers
39_Friends
40_Mates
41_Gone
42_Breadcrumbs
43_Tightrope
44_Hopeless
45_Stay
46_Reflection
47_Aftermath

17_Sweet Olives

5.5K 275 22
By Stars-vs-Chocolates

Paege

That woman sure did a number on him.

I almost couldn't believe that Danny harboured even remote feelings of affection for me.

My body was still awash with scepticism.

I couldn't believe that we were here right now.

It felt like a dream.

Albeit, a good one.

Daniel had planned this big date for us, to make up for all the confusion and a statement that he was in this as much as I.

Added to that we'd barely seen each other much this week.

If that was even possible.

He had been working harder than usual.

I suspected that he was still uneasy about his confession and wanted to give us some time to breathe.

Besides, between the harvest and the crowded house, we had not been able to score a moment to ourselves.

He took it upon himself to solve that problem the only way he knew how.

A date.

The crisp night air settled in around us as Danny steered the truck down the secluded road.

There was barely any light around, save for the occasional streetlight and the high beams from his truck.

He seemed very optimistic about the surprise destination though if I was being quite honest, the darkness that surrounded us gave me pause so much so that I wondered where he was taking us.

However, I kept my inhibitions to myself, having no desire to destroy the mood he was working so hard to create for us.

After all, this was the first moment we'd managed to snag for ourselves away from all the chaos of our hectic lives and I appreciated his effort immensely.

Instead, I tried to enjoy the peaceful ride, taking in the odd silhouettes of trees and other landscapes off in the brief backdrops that lined the road.

Wherever this road took us, I would gladly go with him.

His hand found mine, entwining our fingers.

It was some time again before he turned off the road unto a trail, heading down a particular path.

My interest piqued as the headlights revealed the trunks of trees that paralleled our current path.

Further down the trail, the rush of waves caught my attention before he eventually rolled to a stop, killing the engine.

He hopped out of the truck, closing the door before heading to grab a few things from the backseat.

I hopped out of the truck as well.

He locked his vehicle before coming around the front to take my hand.

Daniel lead me, expertly might I add, down an outlined trail passed shrubs and trees that fostered the feeling of privacy we so longed for.

Together, we descended a slight incline until I could hear the pronounced rush of waves crashing against the shore.

Excitement coursed through me and a smile stretched my lips as we cleared the trees and the crunch of sand emanated my feet.

That wasn't even the best part.

Up ahead, the coastline glowed bright blue, taking my breath away.

I had never seen anything as beautiful as this in my entire life.

Daniel proceeded to flap the spread, effectively bringing me back to reality.

I took the basket, assisting him and when he was done placed it to the topmost corner to prevent the spread from flying away with the gush of wind that blew by, more often than not.

Together, we removed our footwear before settling into the spread.

A nearby light created a soft glow that illuminated our spread, just enough that we could see what was going on.

Daniel opened the basket, fishing out two wine glasses that had been nestled in a kitchen cloth.

I had to admit, I was impressed.

Up until now, I hadn't been so sure that what he had planned for us was such a good idea but I'm glad he was able to disappoint.

He peeled back the kitchen cloth, fetching two ready-made sandwiches that had been wrapped carefully in cling, a large bowl with a whopping slice of iced chocolate cake and a bottle of wine.

To my surprise, he also removed a small radio from inside the picnic basket, placing it behind us on the spread.

Unable to suppress the urge any longer, I caught him by the cheek, guiding him toward me in a kiss.

His hand snaked up my neck, pulling me in deeper.

The waves crashed against the shore in the background as his thumb caressed my cheek.

He allowed me to dominate the kiss, countering my every caress.

Finally, after getting lost in each other, I pulled away to catch my breath.

"Do you like it?" He submitted; his eyes boring into me as he gave me his undivided attention.

He chuckled, hooking my chin with his thumb, guiding me to meet his twinkling gaze.

"This is amazing, Danny," I all but squealed, casting my gaze around to take it all in. "What's with the glow?"

"I'm glad you approve," He unwrapped one of the sandwiches before handing it to me. "The glow is caused by Bioluminescent Plankton."

"Oh wow," I blushed, causing him to chuckle. "Thank you, I've never had the privilege of witnessing such a wonder before."

"I made that sandwich especially for you; it has cheese, olives, bacon, lettuce, onions, a little mustard and mayo," He listed off the top of his head, surprising me yet again. "Have a bite and tell me what you think."

I did as he asked, sinking my teeth into the sandwich, thoughtfully assessing its appeal factor. "It's really good,"

"I'm glad you like it," He smiled, causing a chill to radiate inside of me.

"I'm amazed that you did all of this," I admitted, winning a cocky grin from him.

"You didn't think I could pull it off?" He said between bites of his own sandwich.

"Honestly, I wasn't sure what you had in mind," I revealed, giving my sandwich a momentary rest. "But I'm glad I didn't, this is wonderful."

"I wanted you to know that I meant what I said," He paused, leaning toward me. "I'm in this, and I'm going to make sure you feel nothing else."

"Lucky me," I said, closing the distance to press a brief kiss to his lips.

We finished our sandwiches before he popped the bottle, pouring wine into our glasses.

I leaned back a little, noticing the sky was littered was stars, all bright and beaming down at us, complimenting the glow of the crashing waves.

"How did you find this place?"

"One time, I got a flat on the road a little way from here," He confessed, offering me a glass of wine. "I walked a little way down while waiting for a tow and discovered the path."

"How fortunate for me that you found that path," I smiled, swirling the wineglass in my hand before pressing the rim of the cool glass.

I revelled in the sensation of the cool, smooth liquid rolling down my tongue.

"For both of us," He returned, taking a sip of wine.

I smiled, averting my gaze though I could still feel his on me.

It was beautiful here; peaceful, harmonious.

Everything about it resonated with me.

A flash caught my attention before I turned to find that Daniel had taken out his cellphone to capture a picture of me.

He showed me the product and I noticed that the wineglass was pressed to my lips and the features of my face were soft indicating that I was relaxed.

I was.

"Penny for your thoughts," He whispered in my ear.

See, relaxed.

If he didn't whisper that in my ear, I would be none the wiser that he was in such close proximity.

"I'm happy to be here," I confessed, turning to meet his gaze. "With you."

Daniel took the wineglass from my hand, setting it down beside him.

He glanced behind us, turning on the radio.

"Dance with me?" He asked, tuning the radio to a suitable frequency, settling for Jazz.

I couldn't help the blush that warped my face as he rose to his feet, extending his hand to me.

Extending my hand to accept his, a squeal escaped my lips as he pulled me to my feet.

The slow Jazz music played in the background, harmonizing with the perpetual gush of the waves as we swayed from left to right under the stars.

How was it possible to feel this good after another hard day of work?

Daniel pulled me closer, taking my left hand in his before drawing it to his chest.

His chin touched my forehead as I revelled in the moment.

A smile spread on my lips briefly before I pressed my head to his chest.

The tempo of his heartbeat filled my ear; it was strong, lulling before in rapid bursts.

It was so peaceful that when I closed my eyes, sleep nearly came over me but I resisted.

For what seemed like forever, we danced.

When my feet gave out, I pulled back a little, only for him to capture my lips.

I moaned as his lips moved over mine, lacing my fingers through his against my face.

His tongue traced my lips begging for entrance, the likes of which I couldn't deny.

My lips parted in a moan and his tongue plunged into my mouth.

Sweet mother of all things merciful.

Our tongues danced the samba, battling for dominance and he easily won.

When we finally pulled apart to catch our breath, our linked hands glided to a relaxed position beside us.

I pulled his arm, guiding him to sit with me again.

He did, only he pinned me with a smouldering gaze.

I didn't need to see it; electrical impulses rippled through my body.

My heart raced so much so that I could feel a noticeable pulse all the way in my throat.

He was mere millimetres away, his cool breath mixed with the wine, fanning my face.

He leaned in for a soft kiss, deepening the embrace when he secured his hand behind my neck, pulling me toward him.

His hand left my neck, hiking up the skirt of my dress, trailing a path up my skin.

My breath hicked in my throat, and he chuckled as his hand neared the fabric of my panties.

He nudged my thighs apart, pushing my panties aside before tracing my entrance, coating his digits in my entrance.

My lips parted the moment he dipped his finger in my pond.

He wiggled his fingers inside me, and I panted, moaning into the air.

The waves crashed, washing over me and my body convulsed as he pressed his lips to my cheek.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked, and I nodded, noting the hoarse in his voice.

He added another finger, sending me over the edge.

When he realized that I was close, he picked up the pace, capturing my lips so that I moaned into his mouth.

He groaned, angling his torso toward me, cupping my cheek.

After a few more moments, I exploded, my release gushing into his hands.

I felt him smile against my mouth before he removed his hand from inside me, leaning back before sticking his moistened digits into his mouth.

Sweet Olives.

○○○ Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.○○○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 230 27
After the 24-year-old, content creator and influencer Muna Amadi was betrayed by her boyfriend and bestfriend, she decided to move to New York for a...
35.3K 2.6K 34
2023 December Book of the Month @CupidOnTour @WattpadSeries General Fiction Feature JUNE 2023 @HistoricalFiction 'Rise of Civilization' Reading List...
7.4K 216 34
My body trembled, but not from the cold. "You frighten me." His brow twitched, eyes darting around the features of my face. "Frighten, or excite?" Hi...
4.1K 352 25
Divine Jackson is driven. She's always had people to take care of, and that list barely included herself. So, it was hard making any room for a man...