🤤hungry baby👨🏻🍳...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ its a forth and beam fanfiction with mouth watering exotic dishes to droll off... try it... y... More

1.baby.... Again 🤤hungry👨🏻‍🍳
2. FORTH'S ....HUNGRY ...BABY...
3. OUR BENTO BOX
4. hitherto
5. happy news
6. my baby's with my babie'sss
7. guardian angels
8. Crunchy bites
10. wishes and blessings
11. me missing you
12. Why am I so damn happy.... ING....
13. his scent
14. our first meet
15. Fated alpha
16. Grannies lobsters
17. Fated omega
18. acceptance
19. daddy's troublesome daughters
20. troublemaker
21. CAN i CARE for YOU...
22. do i deserve you...
23. WHO IS HE TO YOU...
24. gucchy
25. its beams pom-pom
26. beautiful mess
27. HIS - beam & pom
28. mr. jamun
29. my BEAUTIFUL MESS
30. you deserve it... mr fj
31 . i missed you... like hell...
32. uninvite'tiesss...
33. tom yum soup's
34. roshugulle
A/N
34. his secrets
35. Forever...dada love's you...
36. I'm yours
37. my precious
not an update....😔hum....that's my beam but where is my forth....
38. Conscience
39. its love for love... &... pain for pain...
40. emotions...
41. Mr.alien
42. its a nong-e -...& ... his P.s recipe
43. let me be your trafficker p.
44. the 🍮 desserts
45 . bond (pharm💘 dean)
46. until we meet again - p.beam...
47 . please talk to me...
48. screams of yearning...
49. bonding ....

9. well wisher's

272 9 0
By ruba_rajan

beam " p.gulf

screaming with happy yet shocked emotions

gulf " hi beamie..."

both were flashing with sunshine smile...

beam stammering for words " what re you.... why are you... how come... but...where is...." but suddenly " p.gulf"

beam hugged his p. very happily.

beam " are you okay.... how are you...."

gulf " im osam mr.doctor....how are you...." gulf was teasing beam with his crooked smile...

beam " p. what are you doing here.... when did you come here.... how is the excavation  going on...."

gulf softly held those rocking  shoulders slowly within his hands and made it to stop rock-and-rolling

gulf " champ....breath....just breath....." gulf patted over beams shoulders and continued commanding him " breath in....breath out....common....say huuuuuuuuuu...." with a small chuckle mixed smile " that's my boy"

beam was feeling okay now after such a therapy from an archeologist....

both of them busted into laughter again...leaving all those peoples behind them with a awestruck mouth....

beam again hugged his p. and hissed softly " i missed you and our princess so much....."

gulf just patted over his bangs....

gulf chuckle  bit and continues " so congrats beamie.... im so happy for you..."

beam with his eye wide open " you knew....." with a astonished gave over his eyes still sparkling with happiness.

gulf " of course i do... would i not know about my attending doctor...."

......

voices " beammmmm....."

only then beam and his p.gulf realizes its been a while they neglected everyone around them... beam immediately turns around those crowd and introduce his p.gulf to each and everyone individually....

beam " guys this is p.gulf...he is an archeologist , excavating all our age old heritage's ...."

flashing his godly beaming beams smile...

beam " p.gulf ....this is pha, kit , ming , wayo and uncle - he is wayo's papa... they are my friends....and"

gulf to continues  with beam " andddddddd....."

beam becomes silent unusually  , breaking his silence after few seconds " he is not here" gritting his teeth in a sense of a bit painful angst

gulf chuckles again with a small smile over lips lips end  " i know beam...."

beam " you know....how come you know everything...its not fair"

voices...." we know nothing...." all sulking sulking...

pha kit ming yo were training each other with I DON'T KNOW kind of expression all over their face as if they are left out over a deserted island stranded...

beam felt them.... and smiles out...." guyssssss" pointing his fingers over gulf side...

beam looks over pha and kit and says " guys he is the...." rolling his eyes all around as if he is trying to negotiate through his actions....kind of thing

kit shouts back " he is the ....last year the three months.... foreign visit...."

pha " your first ever patient over...."

gulf " male pregnancy...."

pha and kit was awestruck " its him...." shouted aloud with loud voice filled with shock..

beam "  ya ya ya.... he is my  first ever patient over male pregenancy..."

beam " and also a successful one... "

beam was posing him as if like a superstar before everyone , and indeed he is the one       {{{ a/n : dont you think so guys...he is our baby isinit...bemaing beam...oh my baby }}}

everyone stated laughing into laughter and in unison voiced out " ohhhhhh..... all hail  our mighty beam"

pha yo kit ming making  gesture of praising before beam hailing him...

still laughing out loud... it seemed like beam was enjoying the moment but no he wasn't he was practically missing his new daddy eagerly that was seen over his face very clearly... each and everyone present there can feel it... beam is missing his forth so much. just to strike him back

beam " aahhhh"

kit smacked over beam over his head "  beamieee, where the hell are you... common explain  us dude... i knew im a born genius yet i need a an explanation beamie.." acting proudly...

kit just squeezed beam's chubby cheeks until it turns all tomatoish tomatoish.... like always...

everyone present there realized kit was totally into action to pull out his beam from dreamland. coz everyone knew  kit is beam's most trusted front line warrior when it comes to protecting beam...he jumps in from no where to keep him safe like always... even gulf felt the close bond shared within these friends of koala's .

pha suddenly jumped int he scene " hello  guys... its me...im the prodigy here... isinit yo...." making a cute nudging face.

yo to responds back " all of you...."

ming laughs in happiness still hanging over his kitty...

gulf to joined  the friends zone drama " yes you guys indeed are...bunch of koala...so beam how many months...." flashing a angelic smile over his face...

beam " i dont....."

kit cuts in even before beam completes his sentence " its 4+ p.gulf"

beam shabbily shakes his head , and making a naive face

kit continues " he is such a baby p.gulf , though he is a doctor. he is good at taking care of others, but to take care of his self he is no where to pass the test... he is such a baby... "

gulf " good ... there are a a a bunch of well wishers here.. to take care this baby beam ."

ming " wowwww you resemble dr.mew,  p.gulf...." with a astonishing face " he to said the same thing wowwwwww ..."

gulf and beam flash  a stare over each other. beam continues " obviously... he has to coz both of them stay under same roof...so it has to be..." looking at p.gulf " is in it p.gulf... " making a teasing face " why do i feel like you have changed a lot p.gulf....." still teasing with his words along with the expression...

gulf " stop it beam... will there be a day you will be tired of teasing us....ever" gulf to replied in the same teasing tone to beam's  " but its now our time to get back on you...beamieeee"

ming " exquese meeeeeeee..... we... did i just heard we...who are those we..."

voice from a far " papa papa....im back papa....."

a small  baby girls voice  was heard from a back it was so sweet that everyone present there turned towards the voice by reflex....

voice following her " eva . eva... slow down don't fall off..."

gulf " eva careful"

........

.........

that baby girl was almost about to fall over the ground....

..........

..........

voices" evaaaaaaaaa"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys....

so how are you all...it really took to too long to come back to watty...sorry guys..

i will try to give a regular updates hence forth. but before that.i really have no idea how this chapter has turned out to be. since i too long time, i was practically unable to get into the feel...

i was struggling so much to bring back the feel from my previous chapters. if the chapter is so-so. or not to your liking. im so sorry...

please do share your thoughs, and im thinking of updating a triple update. By today..so please wait for a while...sorry for that...let's see how 2da turns out for me...😬😬😬

also do share your thoughts how the story is so far....

happy reading...

catch you in the next chapter....

love-u-all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.3K 16
You just fuck me and I will help you to get Yo in return . " Beam states . "How ? What ? Wait .... " Forth frowns harder . "Oh come on ! It's give...
40.3K 1.8K 10
"Is your dick black ?" Forth chocks on his food badly . Lam passes Forth a glass of water . Forth drinks and looks up with teary eyes . "The fuck...
68.5K 2.8K 20
"cause , I don't want back my life . I hate my eariler life . I like it now . It's good . I love it with him . I love him and ....... " Beam stops i...
57.3K 1.8K 22
If you ship ForthBeam or PavelDome from 2 Moons 2 The Series, then take a chance on this if you're a kinky hopeless romantic. 💕 I promise you carnal...