I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
22. The Unexpected(s)
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

20. SevenKin

1.1K 55 11
By Liliana_York

A/N: Are you guys still here? If you are, hats off to y'all 😅😂 I'm really sorry for not updating, I couldn't update because of writer's block. I started writing this chapter from July actually but ended up updating today😖😅🤧 I'm sorry again.

Anyways enjoy this chapter.

(Edited)

                    _______________

Beloved one. A title given to the rightful partner of the 7Kin Emperor. One not chosen because of love, beauty or wealth but because of the power they possessed.

Even though the Emperor had almost everything, each generation did not have something that was  for them to rule. The Majesties were either blind, paralysed or lacked wisdom from birth. Only the Beloved One could heal them for they had the gift to.

Although the 7kin Empire's people had gifts, they were only few healers which could heal only one type of disease. Thus, a person which could heal the Emperor was chosen as Beloved One and strangely they were all women with beauty and pleasant bearing.

Then on the day of the reign of full moon and under the bright alert of the stars in heaven, the 15th Crown Prince was born. To everyone's surprise, the prince was as healthy as a normal baby.

The Emperor, who was suspicious the first minute was truly delighted after he personally checked his son. Everyone in the Empire called it a blessing from the 6Kins.

The Crown Prince steadily grew. With months and years passing by, the Emperor and Beloved One found their son was a rare genius that was never seen for hundreds of years in the generation of the Emperors.

A blessing indeed, the Prince was the chosen 7thKin. He was perfect. To the people, he was the sun in the dark night. Yet what he parents and his people did not know was that he was without emotion. He knew not love, sorrow, hatred or joy, he was clueless about those.

But after all he was the 7thKin, he concealed himself perfectly.

The only person who knew about his condition was Kin. His right arm, who pledged loyalty using blood oath. The blood oath was no different than giving away his life.

"I shall name you Kin"

The Prince travelled with Kin. He wanted to know what was so special about the 7Kins that his father, the Emperor called himself a loyal follower. Why did he have to be the chosen 7thKin? He wanted to see the 6Kins himself.

But never did the Prince expect to meet a strange man on his way. The man was strong enough to unconscious him without noticing.

"Find your Beloved and then shall I only find you again" were the faint words that rang to the Prince's ears. The next he opened his eyes, he was alone and his body turned to a 5 year old kid. His strength/gift was weakened greatly. Then he realised he was on a planet called earth.

                    _______________

"Where's Zero nii?" Amerllyis asked the knights who were still awestruck by her magic. She sighed and asked again, each second making her anxious and worried.

'What if he couldn't protect himself and has been injured?'

"Split and search for Zero nii before mother awakens. She shouldn't know about this" Amerllyis gave her commands as she was the only one eligible to give orders.

The knights were about to move yet Zero came back with an injured arm.

"Zero nii! What the hell happened?! Who did this? Tell me, I shall go and torture them" All the knights stared in disbelief.

'Is this really our Lady Scarlet?!'

"Act like a lady, Llyis" Zero sighed helplessly "I had to fight off the last boss"

'The f**k with the last boss. Is this a MMPORG or what?'

"You should have called for me" Amerllyis pouted "The person  controlling them is certainly stronger and you had to go alone, didn't you? What would I have done if something really happened ?" She complained as she took out a potion she created and put it on Zero. She also gave 4 bottles to the Knights.

"Nothing would happen" Zero slightly smiled, assuring he was alright but murmured a barely audible 'annoying prick' under his breath.

He had gotten irritated every time that person appeared. He even had to act injured because of that person. How he wished he was the only one serving his master!

"Anyways, I gotta go watch mom. Zero nii, if there's anything or anyone troubling you, tell me. I'll give them some 'gifts' " Amerllyis proudly puffed out her chest with a confident smile.

"I should be telling that to you, idiot" Zero flicked her forehead; his face, stern yet his voice was endearing. Anyone would know how much he cared and spoiled her.

"Yes yes, I'm your only little sister. I'm the only one you should protect" She rubbed her forehead and at the same time smiled sheepishly acting like the little sister she was.

The carriage and the company finally moved. No troubles were encountered as they were already near the Kingdom of Narcissari, except the tons of questions the Duchess had to ask which was replied with a pure white lie.

"Mom, it was a nightmare. You were literally asleep like for 5 hours! And if it really did happen, why is everyone fine? I mean, they should be injured at the very least. We're safe too, you know. Maybe the dream seemed a bit too real so you got confused"

Even though the Duchess wasn't convinced, she decided to forget about it for now since no one was injured. She'd tell her husband once she returned.

Finally after 2 days and 1 night, they reached the Kingdom where they were welcomed by the Royal Knights with the head of the knights.

"Ohh~ how cool~! The head knight is just too cool! How was he not one of the main characters in the game?" Amerllyis chirped excitedly witnessing the scene.

"Llyse, act like a lady! And what game are you talking about? You and your foreign mind" Her mother sighed whilst looking at her only daughter acting so unladylike.

'The Crown Prince wouldn't break the engagement, would he? He wouldn't dare to, my dear baby is such an angel, how would he dare to? If he does dare to, see how the Ducal house rebels!' Veronica worried deep inside for her daughter who was very unladylike when compared to other noble ladies.

After another 9 hours, they reached the palace and Amerllyis could finally take a breath of air. She followed her mother and brother to the palace where the maids and footmen stood in line, bowing to them. They were obviously there to serves the guests.

"Welcome, Duchess, Lord, and Lady of the Lapis Ducal. I'm Pristine Blare Fleux, His Majesty's right arm. His Majesty wishes to welcome you, please follow me" Pristine professionally stated, he was polite, not too humble or too rough.

Pristine was the 2nd son of Marquis Fleux. He was agile and flexible at almost everything, hence was chosen as the King's right arm.

'How can these extra characters be handsome too? Hmm~ I'd be a real goddess among the extras, if I was one. Hehe'

Amerllyis remained graceful and calm, her demeanor was as if she was going for tea party with the ladies of her circle. All in all, she didn't look like a first timer. Everyone thought she had already visited other Kingdoms to be so calm and unexcited.

The Duchess with Zero and Amerllyis were escorted to the throne room where at the throne sat a rather young looking King. He was young but the aura and demeanor he possessed was of a King; overwhelming.

Yet, all of it disappeared when he saw them enter. He hastily stood from his seat and walked to the Duchess and her company.

"How delighted am I to see you again, aunt Veronica" He smiled delightfully as he gave a peck on the back of her hand.

"I am too, dear nephew" Veronica replied with a pleasant and refreshing smiled.

The King, namely Cecil Del'var Prosperus Val'r was crowned at the young age of 16 due to his father's health deteriorating because of a rare disease that no Imperial doctors or  healers were able to heal.

As a result, the previous King died at an early age of 39 and the entire Kingdom of Narcissari mourned for 6 months. Duchess Veronica i.e the King's sister also stayed in her home country for 2 months to mourn for her brother but eventually couldn't delay and had to go back to Cylia.

The Kingdom was filled with the aura of sorrow for year and a half, but since the living had to go on, everyone steadily moved on, including the only son and heir to the throne; the love and sorrow hidden deep in their hearts.

"This beautiful young lady must be the only daughter of the Lapis family, Lady Amerllyis. Indeed, as the rumors say, the noblest among all young ladies" Cecil complemented with his usual smile that could away away all the ladies.

He was after all one of the rarest handsome being. Cecil had silver due to his family's genes but darker with a pair of light blue eyes like all royal families. His pale red lips was so seductive that it seemed to be calling everyone to taste it.

Cecil had a perfect and Sharp jawline that all the ladies liked, added to the fact the way his Adam apple moved when he talked was totally and strangely sexy. Amerllyis could come to a conclusion that he was as handsome as her brother and her 'best friend' Zen. K was another matter that she didn't want to think about.

"My! You flatter me. I'm but an ordinary girl in front of Your Majesty" Amerllyis smiled her Noble lady smile "You can just call me Amerllyis or Llyis"

"You can call me by my name, Llyis" Cecil smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. It might not have been visible to others but it was as clear as sky to Amerllyis which made her feel strange.

"And this brother,how could you be so heartless and visit only once, Zero?" He turned to Zero and spoke in a really familiar way yet it didn't bring Zero to speak, just remained PokerFace as usual.

"If you can't go be me a hug, then just me a handshake" Cecil let out his hand with a bright smile.

Zero was unwilling but let out his hands at last. Cecil, whose hand was in his suddenly turned his hand and gave a peck with a sly smile and a hidden tease in his eyes.

Everyone had different expressions at the moment. Amerllyis with 'Didn't know this world had BL too.  Yet~  how interesting' smile, Veronica with 'This kid, when is he gonna change?' face and all the maids waiting in the throne room with 'Our Majesty is flirting again' face, looking numb to even be surprised.

Zero, who was the victim maintained his usual calm PokerFace but took out a handkerchief and rubbed his hand calmly.

'As expected of my brother's PokerFace! I should give him an award, like seriously. Too pokey'

"I will hold a banquet tomorrow to welcome you three" Cecil acted as if nothing happened and continued "Grandparents are asleep as it is already late. I'm afraid you won't be able to meet the today"

"Worry not, nephew. We can meet them tomorrow" Veronica smiled.

"Then I am free from Grandma's continuous reminder" Cecil chuckled "How about aunt Veronica and Llyis take a rest since you ladies must be tired and I have a talk about the past with this gentleman here?"

Amerllyis regretted to not have been able to see them talk and reluctantly bid goodnight as she left with her mother, Veronica.

After they had left, Cecil sent everyone in the throne room out and leisurely sat on his throne with a lazy smile.

"Blegh, you're not fun, Kin" Cecil started

"And the girl, just what can she do?"

"The Emperor will tell you in time, Seven" Zero replied nonchalantly as he sat on one of the seats, crossing his legs.

"No fun. You're no fun"

"We're not here for fun, Seven. If you repeat what you did before, I won't bother to take your side when His Majesty ask about this"

"You always do" 'Cecil' stated lazily yet his voice contained confidence "You want some?"  All kinds of lollipops, candies, sweets etc appeared out of nowhere.

"Childish" 'Zero' turned away and stood up "if you don't have anything important to say.."

" Yeah, important thing. Meeting in a month" He paused " And don't let that girl get too close to you or others, Master.. he has been changing"

"Hmm?" 'Zero' raised his eyebrows in question "What do you mean?"

"Just listen to me. I can't tell you much. Anyway, goodnight" 'Cecil' disappear into the shadows, as though he was one with the night.

"Time is running...When are you gonna understand, Llyis?"

                          _____________

A/N: Thank you for reading. Do comment and vote!💜🤭

And remember this Author is still alive 😂😂

Byes

Author out💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 24.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
5.4K 267 17
Walking on your home from your shift while playing your favorite otome game,you get dashed by a car only to end up in the game as an extra life. You...
1.2K 43 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...