Blue (A Luka x oc Fanfic)

By StoryWorm28

As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others . T... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 1/2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 1/2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
A/N
Another A/N

Chapter 5 1/2

597 18 0
By StoryWorm28

Leya's POV:

"Okay, Nino, so we can play these. They're some of Juleka's favourite songs." I showed Nino my phone screen, with a list of songs.

"Cool. I'd better plan out where to put my equipment." He tipped his cap to me before moving to get a big box on the ship's desk. There was a bustle of students from our class, all planning for Juleka's party next week in advance. I walked towards where Marinette and Alya were talking quietly.

"Hey, do you think Kitty Section could perform at the end?" Alya asked. I snapped my fingers excitedly.

"Brilliance!"

"You'd better go tell Luka about it."

"Who's Luka?" I inquired. Suddenly, they both stared at me.

"Have we not introduced you to him?" Alya asked frantically, practically a screech.

"Umm....no." I said. "Again, who's Luka?"

"He's Juleka's brother." Marinette said, gesturing to the door leading down to the hull. He's probably in his room.

"Well, I'll go introduce myself, and tell him about Kitty Section." I responded, and walked off, determined. As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others. Turning to my right, I was slightly startled to see a boy sitting on the bed there, with a guitar in his hands. He looked up at me through his blue ombre hair, curiously.

"Uh, hi!" I waved at him sheepishly. "Are...Are you Luka, by any chance?" The boy smiled at me coyly, before replying,

"Maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.5K 31
Thank you all for making this #1 in Lukloe!! I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments! Much love to you all 💙💛 You drive me crazy in the bes...
5.7K 467 42
Luka feels like he's been in love with Marinette ever since he first met her, but everyone knows that she is interested in Adrien, so he's resigned t...
8.4K 373 38
- • - don't read it. don't do it. i wrote this when i was like 12... five years later, and i now acknowledge how bad it is 😂 - • - Marinette is just...
7.5K 278 32
Y/n has been best friends with Marinette and Luka since they were children. Things stayed the same up until the appearance of Ladybug and Chat Noir...