Bait ✔

By Kinza244

(EDITED) Taehyung was about to get married to a beautiful girl but got kidnapped on his special day. "Who ar... More

1: Marriage?
2: Kidnapped
3: Closed
4: Sanity
5: Fate
6: Unbelievable
7: Hope?
8: Secrets
9: Horrible past
10: Submit
11: Violent
12: Pain
13: Compensate?
14: Shaken
15: Promise
16: Found or lost?
17: Changed
Q & A
18: Messed up
Q & A
19: Seal the Deal
20: Miss You
21: Familiar- Unfamiliar
22: Patience
23: Long story
24: His Kookie
25: Tired
26: Sweet?
27: Mood swing
28: Giddy
29: Good time
30: Say No
31: Chaos
33: Sacrifice?
34: Messy
35: Gave up
36: Mine
37: Love so hidden
38: Blinding Revenge
39: Tears
40: Took so long
41: Precious
42: Let Him Go
43: Not so late
44: Can't I be happy?
Epilogue
FACTS

32: No mask

24.5K 1.3K 260
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Call me Jungkook.. JEON JUNGKOOK."

Words rang in the ears of both Kims. One shook with fear for his life while the other was too much shocked to even realize that his hands were losing grip.

"J- jeon?" Hyungsik stuttered out while standing on his shaking legs... eyes never leaving the face of the raven-haired, who was looking like a black wolf.. ready to pounce and tear him apart.

"Yes. Jeon.. the only Jeon who survived years ago." Jungkook seethed as he slammed his fist against the table once more and turned a bit to show his face... without the mask.

Taehyung gasped loudly when he saw the same Jungkook, hissing in anger while moving his fingers through his black hair. He could see some Jungkook... who tortured him that day... same Jungkook.... who kidnapped him.

He was too much shocked that he didn't notice when his car keys slipped away from his other hand and fell on the floor with a slight click. The voice was enough to catch the attention of all other humans in the vicinity due to the pin-drop silence of the moment.

"N- no." Taehyung mumbled in complete horror.

Jungkook quickly turned back completely and saw none other than Taehyung, standing there with wide eyes... shaking hands, and a look of fear.. so clear on his face.

A look of panic crossed Jungkook's face when his eyes met with those horrified brown ones. At the same moment, Taehyung realized the attention he got as he also heard some coming footsteps.

In great haste, he quickly ducked down to grab his car keys and turned back on his shaky legs to disappear from the site as soon as possible.

Jackson was about to catch him but Taehyung was fast. Jungkook also rushed out of the office and saw disappearing blond hairs at a distance. He gestured for Jackson to follow him as he himself turned back to finish his business.

Hyungsik stands there with a sweaty forehead and kind of spaced-out look.

"Y-you kidnapped him?" He muttered and Jungkook scoffed at that.

"Just because of YOU.... I HURT HIM BECAUSE OF YOU MONSTER!" Jungkook yelled as he lost his temper and launched forward to punch Hyungsik, right in his gut.

He couldn't control himself anymore, not after seeing the condition of Taehyung.. those fear-filled eyes.. those shaking hands.. he just couldn't.

"I did something that he never deserved... BECAUSE OF YOU." Another punch..

"He was already suffering from your presence and I added more to it." His fists continuously collided with the stomach of older.. without any mercy.

Hyungsik groaned in pain but couldn't defend himself from all the punches.

Little pants left his lips when he finally let go of Hyungsik's kind of limp body... no apparent bruises but definitely broken as hell. Older fell on the floor on his back as he clutched over his stomach.

Jungkook leaned over his body as he pressed his shoes on the limp hand of the other, receiving a satisfactory response in form of grunts and groans of pain... he started.

"You ruined much Hyungsik... my family.. my childhood.. my whole life." He stopped as he pressed more over the hand, a loud scream echoed in the office.

"But I am giving you a choice, even after you being so demonic." Hyungsik opened his eyes to the words.

"Either you surrender and give in to the police by yourself... or-" He again pressed and Hyungsik bit his lip to prevent another scream from leaving his lips.

"I will give you so much pain full life, a life in which you will beg for death... every second." Jungkook hissed with a dread look and with a final kick on the gut of the older, he turned back and picked up his gun from the table.

"You have time till morning Hyungsik and don't even think of escaping, because... I have my eyes on you.." He turned back to give a short glance as he delivered the words.

"Since years."

Taehyung rushed to the parking lot, opening the car door with shaky hands and once he was in, he quickly locked it. He didn't notice that he was crying all the time he ran. Sobs left his lips as he tried to start the engine with his overly shaky fingers but after failing three times, he punched the steering wheel, letting out a painful scream.

"W- why.. WHY?" He again screamed but when he noticed that Jackson was running towards his car, he quickly started the engine that happened luckily this time and rushed away from the place.

Without any further thought, he decided to drive to Jimin's place again. He wanted to share it, he can't keep that all to himself anymore. The whole truth was hurting him more than anything else for now.

"That's why he looked so f- familiar." He breathed out with a hiccup as more tears rolled over his cheeks.

All the puzzles were settled in place as the face was reeling in his mind over and over again.

"K- kookie... Jungkook... JK." He mumbled with another sob.

"Where is he?" Jungkook asked Jackson, who was about to leave in the car but stopped when he realized that they both came in the same car.

"Um- h- he ran away." He replied nervously as Jungkook was still fuming with anger but as those words were heard by him, his expression turned into a sort of worry.

He quickly grabbed his phone and called Yoongi.

"Where are you?"

"Having dinner. Why?"

"Find him.. QUICKLY." With that Jungkook cut the call and dialed Namjoon's number.

"Track Taehyung's location.. NOW." He didn't even let the other reply and gestured for Jackson to start driving.

"Where?" Jackson asked as he took control of the steering wheel.

"That park." He replied after a minute of silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The shaken-up blond wanted to go to Jimin's place but again stopped by that park.. he was too much of a mess to meet anyone. Walking like a drunk boy, he slumped over the bench.

Kookie ... 10-year-old little boy who was looking so broken and lonely... just like Jungkook told me about his past.

A whimper of pain left his lips as he recalled the painful past of both.. actually the one person he met in two different situations. Once he met him in pain and secondly he met him when he was in pain... because of him.

He pulled on his blond locks as he sobbed harshly.

"What should I-I do?" Hiccups left his lips as he sobbed more and more with every passing second.

"Here he is." Yoongi panted as he pointed towards the blond sitting on the bench in the park all alone.

Jungkook whipped his neck so fast that Yoongi and Namjoon feared that he could've broken up his bone.

Ignoring everyone else, he quickly marched towards the blond, shaking figure with the muffled voice crying.. it definitely broke Jungkook's heart.

He licked his lips, feeling nervous, afraid... and too much guilty.

Crouching over his one knee, he sat in front of the sobbing blond, staring at the blond locks that were bouncing due to harsh sobbing as his head was low with his face in his hands.

Jungkook couldn't stop his hands and slightly patted Taehyung's hair. It caused the other to jolt up in surprise. Those red eyes, swollen... red nose, cheeks... quivering lips were too heartbreaking.

"Tata-"

"Why?" Taehyung's voice was shaky.. all the emotions were clear in that small word.

Jungkook knows, what's the meaning of this why.

"I had no idea that you were his son Taehyung... but when I find that, it was too late and I couldn't-"

"Why y-- you have to be my Kookie? T- this guilt is killing me. You were on s- street because of hi-" A loud hiccup interrupted him and he again started sobbing badly.. shaking his head with closed eyes.

Jungkook? Well, he was beyond shock. Taehyung was really an angel in disguise as a human. The boy was worried and crying because of his miseries.? Not because he suffered for something he never did and the one who gave him that pain was he.. himself.

"I was feeling guilty b- before too but now... I-I can't------- can't bear it. Y- you were in so much pain K- Kookie and... i- oh God.. w-- what should I do?.. w-- what can I do?" Jungkook just watched him in a daze, his mind mocking him while his heart crying in great distress as the other was blabbering with so much difficulty.

"Y- you were suffering and my father was the one... the reason for your suffering, I can't forget it.. y- you were cold... you were hungry.. Kookie-- I am sorry.." Taehyung was visibly panicking and he was breathing heavily which was alarming, and Jungkook didn't think for another second before he engulfed the boy in his arms.

"Why are you sorry, sweetie? You weren't responsible for any of it. In fact, you were the ray of shine in all of my darkened life. You were the reason I survived that time, Tae. I could've died on those streets without anything.. but you gave me all the things with your warmth." Jungkook softly said as he rubbed over Taehyung's back to calm him.

"But I am truly sorry for w- what I had done with you, dear," Jungkook had his tongue parched when he said with hesitation as he felt the other slightly push him away with his shaky hands.

All the things were playing in his eyes as he saw Jungkook's face.

"You played with my feelings. You were h- hiding your face. That's why you were delaying our meeting." Taehyung muttered to himself as he looked down at the arms of Jungkook, still wrapped around his waist loosely.

"I didn't, I was just afraid." Jungkook truthfully said, his eyes stung so badly on witnessing Taehyung's condition.

Taehyung got up from the bench and stumbled on the side, eyes looking at the ground with grass. He chuckled dryly as he wiped away his tears harshly and Jungkook was taken aback when he said our next words before running away.

"You really did use me as bait, Jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 48.8K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...
255K 10.2K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
66.6K 2.6K 53
Where the Mafia marries an innocent boy because of his brother but soon the Mafia falls for him harder that he "Can Kill anyone for him or Can Kill h...
33.5K 1.4K 24
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] ►Mafia AU ►For...