𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

נכתב על ידי chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... עוד

↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden

16.7K 243 547
נכתב על ידי chaaaey

Guide: (Y/N) = your name
(L/N)= last name

"And that's the end!" Luz exclaimed to our principle as I patted the snake. "the end of what?" Ms Camilla inquired, "uh, our book report," I nervously laughed. The snake then sped off and bit the head off the miniature figure. Luz then turned to face me and said, "I think we knocked it out of the park."

The Principal groaned then said, "Your book report is why you both are in here." He looked out the door window and saw boys and girls running around with snakes on their heads. "Oh, so that's where the backup snakes were," I muttered.

Mrs. Camilla held up the fireworks that Luz and I had constructed and asked, "and what were you two intending to do with.. this?"

"That was for the act 3 close.." Luz and I glanced down. "Niñas, I appreciate both of your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand," she remarked to her daughter, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the past three times?"

'Well, this is my second time, but poor Luz, she simply wanted to express herself,' I lamented.

Then a flashback of Luz's three visits to this location began to occur.

I tried not to laugh because Luz was pretty funny at the times.

"We all love that you both express yourself but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality you both may have to spend the summer here" Me and Luz looked at the paper.

Luz grabbed my hand while turning to face her mother and adding, "Don't worry mum, we won't let you down!"

"No more weirdness!" The snake jumped out of my grasp and charged towards our principal, "ooh- that gotta hurt alright," I whispered.

Luz questioned as we both appeared worried about heading to camp, "That doesn't count right?"

We both stood up in front Luz's house feeling sad, I sighed then grabbed something on my bag "this camp better have free food when we get their or else I might jump out of the busses window" I said looking at the paper, Luz chuckled slightly then went back looking down.

As Mrs. Camilla walked out the door, she gave each of us a hug and said, "Oh my two angels. Now don't worry summer camp is only going to be for three months. You guys will be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to appreciate public radio, the time will fly by." Her mother also reassured us that the three months would go by quickly.

Luz snatches her Azura book and holds it close to her, saying, "But I don't enjoy any of those things; I adore mixing anime clips to music and reading fantasy books with complicated back stories."

Camilla frowns, "Mija your imaginary world is holding you back, do you have any friends? You have (Y/N), but not imagined, drawn, or reptilian."

I looked at Luz with saddening eyes, she walked to the trash can.

"Summer camp is a chance to make some friends but you have to try.. can you do that?" Ms Camilla worriedly looked at her "yes mom.." Luz then puts the book on the trash can making me even sadder.

Her phone started to ring "oh I gotta go to work," she both hugged us one more time then kisses Luz's face a lot of times.

"Your bus is coming soon, text me when you both get there" (inserts her Spanish language that I couldn't understand)

"(Y/N) I hope you also get along there in camp with Luz, please keep an eye on her always" she then smiled then walked away.

"Bye mom.." Luz said "bye Mrs Camilla" I waved slightly.

I looked at the trash can to see no book " huh, where is it?" I said getting Luz's attention

We heard a hoot in front of us, we looked and saw a owl holding a bag with stuff in it, the book was there!

The owl started to fly away "Tiny trash theif!" Luz yelled holding my hand as we chase after it

We huffed taking breaths. We took a look and saw an abandoned, broken house and which where the owl walked in.

"Luz, are you sure you wanna go in.. there?" I asked looking at her "yeah, I can't just let that their grab my pretty expensive book!" She said getting frustrated.

"If your in, I'm in too" I held back to her as we both nodded.

We ran inside feeling the breeze disappearing then the door closed.

"Stop adorably hoping away you-" we stopped running as we looked around "huh?" I looked up and down.

"Woah I thought I had a lot of weird stuff but this is impressive" she held a baby's head with an alligators body.

"Luz put that down" I said then suddenly we heard a woman's shouting "finally your back!"
It made us startled that we both slipped.

We both got up with widening eyes. Walking closer and opened the cloths that was covering our view on the other side.

"Now let's see what we've got here" the woman said as the owl hoped back to the stick as the woman twisted it turn it into a wooden owl.

Luz gasped making me look closely, the woman took the bag and started to take out the stuff that was in it.

"Garbage garbage" she threw a phone and a diamond ring away, then held a gold cup making me open my mouth a little.

She then threw it away saying 'garbage', the woman then gasped "now this" she grabbed a glasses with springy eyeballs that would pop out "this will make me rich"

Me and Luz continued to look when finally the woman grabbed her book " and this, uhh this could make a good candle light" she held the book on top of the candle making Luz really gasped as I got mad I ran to the woman and grabbed the book.

"Excuse me but this is my best friends book thank you!" I said running back to Luz and grabbing her by the wrist.

As we turned to look behind us to see whether the woman was coming after us, the door folded up and closed. With wide eyes and slight trembling, we exchanged glances.

The woman removed her spectacles and declared, "You both aren't going anywhere," which caused Luz and I to scream. I rushed out of the tent while holding her hand.

As we both ran, I looked ahead and thought, 'A cliff!?

I put out a hand to stop Luz from fleeing because I was afraid we may fall.

We exhaled heavily as we witnessed numerous houses with monster heads serving as roofs, smoke emanating from them, and dragons soaring and being struck.

Luz held my arm as I backed up, yelling, "Oh no no no no.. what's happening?!"

Next, a purple fairy approached us which made us jump. "Oh hello little fairy, you're going to tell me that this whole thing is only a dream?" Luz asked as I turned to face the fairy.

"GIVE ME YOUR SKIN" Luz and I yelled as she held on my hand as I slap the fairy down.

"Where are we!? Did we die!? Am I in a bad place??" We looked to the right as I felt Luz tense up. I turned my head "you wish" the woman said 'oh boy'

"Ah! I'm so sorry I just wanted my book!! If your going to eat my skin just make it quick! Just do it now!" Luz screaming, raising her hand in front of the woman while the other holding me by the shoulder, the woman glared as I started to sweat "eat you? Why would I eat a potential customer" she lightened a bit.

I looked at the woman, "can I offer you both some human foot filled with holes? Bar green of human candy?- oh oh! How about this black shadow box that reflects only sadness"

Me and Luz looked at each other then started to laugh "that's not all it can do, here let me see it" Luz took the TV while I search for some things to turn it on, I saw batteries that would fit perfectly and handed it to Luz.

She puts the battery it and turned it on, it revealed a man doing some exercise. The video grabbed some other more monsters attention.

They all then started to gather around grabbing their money, the lady looked at us "what did you say your names was?" She smiled

"I'm Luz, Luz Noceda and this is (Y/N) (L/N)" she introduced me "yo" I said

"Well Luz, (Y/N). That was pretty clever for a human" she grabs the folks money "that's kind of a weird thing for another human to say" I said wrapping an arm around Luz as she did the same to me too.

"Oh dear childs" she took off her cloth from her head revealing her pointy ears "I'm not like you two, I'm Eda the owl Lady the most powerful witch on the boiling Isles" she said standing up from the table.

"A witch?" Luz and I say at the same time "I am respected, feared"

"Busted" a deep voice said smashing the TV "Eda the owl Lady you are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors"

Me and Luz looked up and the wanted poster "woahhh witch criminal" I said getting excited "you are here by ordered to come with me to the confirmatory" the big person held the woman's hand or as they call her 'Eda'

Eda let's go of the grip "Oh would you guys stop following me around, I haven't done squat" she said crossing her arms

"And you two are coming too" The thuff big dude grabbed us by our hoods "for fraternizing with a criminal "wha-what!? Thats not cool!" Luz said squeezing her book "it's not our fault, We didn't even knew that she was a criminal in the first place" I said glaring

"Alright alright you win, just let me get my stuff" she bends down to to grab her things when she actually grabbed her staff and swings it on the big Man making us let go

Luz and I got up and looked to see Eda doing magic "whoops can't forget this" she grabbed the key from the door and pressed the eye ball that went the door flying towards her

She fixed all of her stuff in one second "follow me humans" she said running as I help Luz get up then followed Eda

"This is crazy!" I yelled as I start to over think "if I die here my mom's gonna kill me!!"Luz then yelled "hah I won't let em hurt you, humans like you is much more valuable to be alive than dead"

"Wait what's that supposed to mean-" I asked still running when Eda grabbed us both and hopped us on the staff we began flying

I was closing me eyes, I was in front as Luz was behind me, her head on my shoulder as she hugged me tightly

"You can open your eyes now humans" Eda said, we both opened our eyes and saw that it was really speeding Luz freaked out then falls to the bottom of the staff holding tightly not even planning on letting go

"Luz!!" I said grabbing her "flying staffs, crazy monsters! And your a witch!! What is this place!?" Luz said getting helped my Eda back up

"This is the boiling Isles, every myth you humans have is caused by a little of our world the leaking into yours" Eda said as a creation of Luz created flew by besides us getting me chills down my spine's

"A Griffin!" Luz said as it vomit spiders out from its mouth " oh yeah! the thing you made Luz" I said backing a little not wanted to get spiders in me

"I knew it!" She pointed "yeah Griffin's, vampires, giraffes" Eda looked down on us "giraffes??" I asked "oh yeah, we banished those guys a bunch of freaks" we landed at the ground

Eda got up and started to walk, Luz then looked behind then screamed grabbing me from my back Making us fall down

"Oops that happens sometimes" I saw that she grabbed her hand then twisted in her so it would stick "ew, gross but cool" I said as me and Luz got up

"Welp we had enough adventure for today, this is clearly not the PG fantasy world I always dreamed about, so can you help us get back home??" Luz then held my hand

Eda's staff then went in front of us "only if you two help me first" she laughed and snorted "ah now come along you two"

"Woah" Luz whispered "mhm definitely impressive seeing a witch doing magic,hah like that ever happened to us until now" I said as Luz giggled as we walked towards Eda

We made it on a house, guess this might be her house "Eda aren't you worried about those guards finding us?" I asked "nope my house has a state-of-the-art defense system"

I saw the owl on the door talking "hoot hoot password please" Eda then picked its eyes made me shake myself

"We got not time for this hootie" Luz and I looked at each other then to Eda

"Let us in" Eda demanded "alright alright jeez you never want to have any fun, oow" it opened it's mouth letting us in

"Welcome to the Owl house" she snapped her fingers making the candles turn on

" Where I hide away from the pressures of modern life, also the cops mm also ex-boyfriends" she laughed "this place is beautiful" Luz awed as we both looked around

"Do you live here all alone?" I asked Eda then the ground shakes "actually I have a roommate" Eda crossed her arms as I looked to the other door

"Who dares intrude upon I, the king of demons!" a dog came out with a towel on his head and body while squishing a rubber duckie

My heart started to flutter, I couldn't stand not wanting to hug him! Just look at that adorable face!! I squealed inside me

"Que Lindo!!!" Luz then ran towards him as she hugged him like a stuffed animal "Eda! He's so cuttteee! Who's a wittle guy? Who's a wittle guy!"is it you?is it youu?"she snuggled him

"NOO! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR LITTLE GUY IS! EDA WHO IS THIS MONSTER!!?" He yelled trying to hard to get of Luz

I giggled at his reaction, it was pretty adorable I can't lie "Oh this is Luz, the human and this is (Y/N) the other human" she grabs Luz as I looked at him

"TWO!?" He yelled again pointing at me "hahah don't worry I won't bite or hug you immediately like Luz did" I said patting it's head

"They're here to help us with our little situation" Eda said letting Luz down, I walked next to Luz

"Oh horray!" The tiny little dog said "wait wait wait, I don't like the sound of this.. situation" I said waving my two hands in front of me

"Just let me explain" she started to do her magic "king was once a mighty king of demons, until his crown power was stolen and he became this" Eda said looking at King, when I looked I saw Luz already hugging him I laughed

"You mean this little bundle of joy?" Luz baby eyed king "the crown is being held by the evil warden wrath and locked away behind a magical force field that only a human can break through, a human like you two" the magic started to glow then disappeared

"You want us to go their and get his crown?" I said "mhm if you help us retrieve his crown we'll send you back to your realm, so what do you both say? Plus who could say no to this cute face" Eda said grabbing King by the head showing his adorably face

"Noo! Please don't encourage them!" King said then Eda dropped him making a small 'nyeh' sound

"Well I mean we're kind of your only way back home" She said

Me and Luz stayed quiet I started to think when Luz spoke up " we don't really have a choice do we?" She said looking at me

"Nope now you've got no time to lose!" Eda grabbed us by the hand placing us on her shoulders "wow we must be pretty light since she could carry us" I said looking at Luz smirking "pppsshhh it wasn't my fault we ate two cakes in one day" we started to laugh

"Soon Mr.ducky we shall drink the fear of those who mocked us" kind grabs his duck then ran next to Eda

"By the way where are we going???" I asked

"Somewhere super fun!" Eda grabs her staff "doesn't sound fun at all" I looked up

🖤

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...
41.2K 503 21
You and Luz have been best friends ever since you first moved to her neighborhood By middle school You develop a crush on her but you just can't sum...
33.4K 1K 42
Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't agree with her sneaking off for the Sum...
1.7K 49 18
Belos' control has gotten out of hand. With new beings changing the hands of fate, how will our protagonist survive in a world only known from a scre...