Sweet Love • Mingyu X Mina

By minasbingsu

1997 liner friends, go out for dinner to catch up on what's new and talk about their life and relationships... More

prologue
chapter 1: the story begins
chapter 2: driving (me crazy)
chapter 3: oust me
chapter 4: heart attack
chapter 6: suds
chapter 7: polaroids
chapter 8: grwm (Get Ready With Mina)
chapter 9: pink skies
chapter 10: sunsets with you on my chest
chapter 11: as sweet as chocolate
chapter 12: up & down
chapter 13: gossiping with Chan and Dahyun 101
chapter 14: behind the scenes
chapter 15: the universe in each other's eyes
chapter 16: pure bliss
chapter 17: my world is always you
special chapter 18: sweet love
clarification
special chapter 19.1: dream a little dream
special chapter 19.2: dream a little dream
special chapter 19.3: dream a little dream
special chapter 19.4: dream a little dream
special chapter 19.5: dream a little dream
special chapter 20.1: so, tell me your wish
special chapter 20.2: so, tell me your wish
special chapter 20.3 : so, tell me your wish
special chapter 20.4 : so, tell me your wish
special chapter 20.5 : so, tell me your wish
hi :DD

chapter 5: let's last long, shall we?

317 12 1
By minasbingsu

(in this chapter, I recommend playing it twice again hihi. But again it's up to you:>>)

"I saw all the bags you brought back here, you better have gotten me something." Nayeon says expectantly. Mina didn't get her anything, she laughed nervously and immediately ran back to her room to find the other 8 some things she bought a while ago. While Mina was in her room, Mingyu was left alone with her 8 other members. "So, what did you two do after we left?" Jihyo asks him curiously. "We ate dinner, and then proceeded to the mall, explains why there's like 6 thousand bags in her room." Mingyu explains. "That's it? Nothing interesting happened? Seriously? How boring?" Jihyo looks at him in disbelief. A lot of things actually happened, the owner of the laser tag place wanting them to be the ambassadors of the place but they still have to inform the company about it which will give the company an idea of the two hanging out, Mina breaking down, the car drives, a lot did happen, but Mingyu just didn't want to tell them.

"You better not make her cry, Mingyu." Nayeon says. They have always protected Mina, but sometimes, when they're not there for her, no one will. Which is why Tzuyu thought Mingyu was such a perfect man for Mina. Caring, patient, manly, tough, strong, handsome, tall, a happy pill, and most importantly, he's loving. "I promise. I won't let any of you down." Mingyu reassures them. "We trust you with her, ok?" Sana says while patting his back since he looked scared after Nayeon threatened him. "How long have you two been like this?" Jeongyeon asks. "Maybe, around 5 to 6 months?" Mingyu says if he's not mistaken.

"What? Ask her out already!" Momo says. This was Mingyu's intention, but he didn't expect it to come this early. "W-what?" Mingyu blurts out. "You see, if you hang out with her like this more, she'll end up thinking of you as a brother already. Go, just do it." Dahyun says. "No! I'm dating Mina! Not him! Never will be him! Hmph" Chaeyoung pouts. "It's not like you still can't act like her girlfriend, Chae. It's just like Mina's getting a new dog, and all the attention goes to the dog, and not you. You better share." Jihyo says, almost like scolding Chaeyoung. "Whatever, MingMin who? I only know MiChaeng." Chaeyoung says as she rolls her eyes at Mingyu. "Oh shut up." Mingyu then pushes Chaeyoung's face.

"When are you planning to, you know?" Tzuyu asks him. "When time comes, one thing's for sure. It'll happen this year." Mingyu responds causing them all to become excited. "What's happening?" Mina asks while running with 8 paper bags in her arms. "Na, Jeong, Mo, Sa, Ji, Da, Chae, anddddd Tzu!" Mina announced as she hands the bags in that order since it has already become a habit to them as Twice.

"Thank you, Mina unnie."

"Thank you, Mina!"

"Waaaah~ Mitang, thank you!"

The members then gave Mina hugs and kisses, not expecting Mina would give these expensive items, on the spot. They didn't know that those were supposed to be hers though. "Oh, Mingyu, the passport covers!" Mina remembered, and rushed back into her room to get it. "Ooooh~ you two got matching passport covers? Taking a bigger step, isn't it?" Sana says teasingly. While Mingyu was just hiding due to embarrassment. Mina was seen running back to the living room, now with the passport covers in her hands. "This one's yours, and this one's mine!" Mina says excitedly as she hands out his cover to him. "Let me take a pic of my two babies." Nayeon says, babying Mina and Mingyu. Nayeon was already close to Mingyu ever since, so she didn't mind him wanting to date Mina, and she knew he was a gentleman. "Mina, sit closer to him. Mingyu move a little bit more. There perfect, show your passport covers." Nayeon instructed as she takes their photo. "Awwww, they're growing up too quickly. Mina, it was almost like yesterday when you started to learn how to walk. Mingyu, it looked like you were just born" totally overacting, Nayeon coos as she wipes off a fake tear. "You disgust me. Stop taking credit. I practically raised Mina, what are you saying?" Jihyo argues while looking at Nayeon disgustingly. "Ok stop, my parents raised me. Stop fighting." Mina shuts them.

"Mingyu, stay here a little longer. Mina promised to cook a midnight snack for us." Jihyo tells him. After that chat with her other members, the rest went back to their rooms, and only planned to come back out once Mina was done cooking, NaMoSa were left in the living room to start a VLIVE which Mina starred in for 3 seconds, said hi, waved to the camera, and immediately went back to the dining table to chat with Mingyu. 

"Where's Mina? Why did she leave immediately?" Nayeon reads out a comment. "U-uh, she's with- she's in the kitchen." Momo stutters. While Sana and Nayeon eye at Mina and Mingyu teasingly, sitting in the dining area. Mina noticed that the three were now looking at them teasingly after reading the comment. Mina then put her finger on her mouth, telling them to keep quiet. "Ok, Mina's telling us not to bother her anymore. Let's stop, she might get mad." Momo says after seeing her do that action. The comment area at that part of the live was full of laughter, good thing they never noticed what was happening behind the screen. "Guys, why do keep looking for Mina? What do you want from her? She's busy." Momo says irritatedly. In reality, Mina and Mingyu were just feeding each other snacks, and just chatting, but every time Mina hears her name getting mentioned, she turns anxious, nervous what her members might say.

"Once~ bye! Mina come here say goodbye to Once." Nayeon calls Mina. "Wait, I'll be back." Mina rolls her eyes as she tells Mingyu. When Mina sat on the couch, she immediately lightly pushed Momo and Sana off, and pushed Nayeon, who was on the floor, with her foot. "Why?!?" Nayeon yells. "Nothing, Once, bye!" And just like that, Mina left again. After Mina was sure that NaMoSa ended the VLIVE, she went back to the living room, and glared at them. "What did I do wrong?" Momo asks her acting like she didn't do anything. "Woooow" Mina blurts out. "Ok, I won't share food with you three. I'll also ask the other members to not give any of the food to you." Mina says. NaMoSa immediately said sorry. "No! We're just kidding. We love you, Mina!" Nayeon says as she stands up from the floor, hugged Mina, and fell on the couch. After that, NaMoSa went back to their own rooms, leaving Mina and Mingyu alone outside again. "When do we start cooking?" Mina asks as she takes the seat in front of him. "It's still 9:00 PM, let's start when it's 10:00." Mingyu suggests. "In the mean time, let's stay in my room." Mina followed, and started leading him the way to her room.

When they entered the room, they were greeted by several Tim plushies, and a lot of penguin related stuff. "Wow" was the only thing Mingyu could say. "Look around my room for a while. I'll just wash up and change." Mina informs him. As soon as Mina went inside her bathroom, Mingyu started to look at all her things in the room. There were a variety of things in her room. Some that you wouldn't even expect that she owned it. He even found a photo of 2015, jobless Twice.   One of the things that caught his eye was a printed photo of the two of them on their first meeting. He picked the photo up to look at it closely, and scanned it. Mingyu chuckles while looking at the picture, he remembers how shy they were, since it was still their first meeting. "Let's last long, shall we?" Mingyu read out confusedly, Mina had written those words in English. "Mingyu, I'm done. Did you find anything interesting?" Mina asks, now with a bare face and a towel on her head. "I found this pic, hahaha, we look so shy." Mingyu says as he shows Mina. "What does this mean?" Mingyu asks Mina about the words written in English. "Ah, that's nothing." Mina replies as Mingyu nods trying to brush his curiosity away.

"Wanna play this?" Mina asks while rummaging through her box of games. "Monopoly?" Mingyu questions. "Um, yeah?" Mina replies. "That's too boring." Mingyu complains. "You're too boring." Mina retaliates. "Choose something else and-." Mingyu instructed. "No" Mina cuts him off. "That's too boring, I swear." Mingyu says, still trying to convince Mina to choose something else. "I'm not playing then" Mina says coldly. "What?" Mingyu asks Mina who was now lying on her bed, using her phone, facing the wall. "I won't play anymore." Mina repeated. Mingyu then felt bad and sat at the edge of her bed. "I'm sorry." Mingyu says repeatedly while poking her toes sticking out of the blanket. "Stop it." Mina says coldly, again. But that didn't stop Mingyu. He kept poking Mina's toes, and Mina ended up kicking him in the chest. "I said stop it, you-"

"Ouch! Aw! That hurt!" Mingyu yells while Mina was laughing in victory. "I told you to stop right?" Mina tells him. "Ok, I'm sorry, babyyyy~" Mingyu says as he pulls Mina up from her bed, and put her in his arms in bridal style. Mingyu stood up from the bed, still holding on to Mina, and swayed her like a baby. "Awww, baby kukuku, honey boo boo bear  awwieee." Mingyu says while punching her nose. Mina was just laughing, but she was loving it. She would replay this moment in her mind forever. "I was sad that I wasn't able to be the first one to say it, so now I'm saying it. I love you." Mingyu tells Mina, and then proceeds to give her a kiss on the forehead and on the tip of her nose. Mingyu pulled away, but Mina pulled him back, and this time, she was the one who kissed him on his forehead and nose. "I love you more" Mina says and giggles softly. Mingyu finally put Mina down after carrying her for over 5 minutes, but she was pretty light, so he didn't mind even if he'd carry her like that forever. As long as she was with him, he wouldn't mind doing things to make her happy, even if it would cost him to get hurt.

"I wanna sleep, wake me up once it's time to cook." Mina says while yawning. "Ok, just don't get grumpy if I wake you up too soon." Mingyu says while tucking Mina to bed. "Don't leave me." Mina says noticing Mingyu's figure leaving her room. "What? I'll never leave you, I was just about to turn the lights off. Don't worry." Mingyu says as he goes back to Mina's bed, and sits down beside her lying figure. "Sleep, you haven't gotten a lot of that lately. I'll wake you at around 11:00 PM, so you have more time to sleep. I'll just tell your other members." Mingyu says as he plays with Mina's hair. Mina turned around, so her face was facing him now. Mingyu crossed his legs, and placed a pillow above his lap. He then patted the pillow on his lap, indicating Mina to lay her head there. Mina placed her head there, and wrapped her hands around his left arm. After a few minutes of staying in that position, Mina eventually fell into a deep sleep. "My baby" Mingyu mutters as he stares at her figure, lying on his lap.

"Nayeon noona, Mina and I will start cooking at 11:00 PM instead."

"She accidentally slept, that's why"

"Ok thanks, please inform the rest. Thank you."

Mingyu ended the call, after informing Nayeon. He looked back to Mina sleeping soundly. "Oh, the way I love you, Myoui Mina." He smiles, and kissed her forehead again. Mina smiled, and then adjusted her position to where she was comfortable with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 514 28
"Would you stay here, and hold me close" I'm bad at description, sorry
45.8K 1.9K 33
Yoo Jeongyeon... The most famous idol all around the world... In an interview she was asked about her love life... Which was filled of sweet and sour...
32.1K 866 34
Jeonghan and Mingyu aren't polar opposites, they just struggle a lot with communicating their true feelings about each other. A fictional timeline o...
163K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...