a cursed family

By mrsatreides

when a young jedi is saved by a smuggler and a wookie, she might get into some mischief. More

a cursed family
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV

I

4.9K 101 14
By mrsatreides

9 years ago

It was a cold night, the stars were shining bright. A row of wookiees walked out of a building. Their hands cuffed and full with heavy boxes. The wookiees walked towards a ship. A smuggler was going to bring those boxes across the galaxy, a galaxy the wookiees would never see again.

The wookiees were in a hole in the ground. The paths were made of hard sand, next to the paths was dirty water. In the walls were openings that let to tunnels. The tunnels were dark.

The row was surrounded by a different species. The long blue aliens had their black hair in a ponytail. Silver armor on their clothes. They all helt an electrostaff, their long fingers curled around the handle. The long sharp nails painted black, the nails could easily cut through the skin, they made hreat use of that.

The row was long, tall and short wookiees, old and young wookiees, adults and children. In the middle of the row walked a little girl between a female and a male. The girl had a box in her small hands as well, her hand cuffed. She wore a brown trouser and a green oversized shirt that reached the top of her knees.

Her clothes were dirty, some spots even had a little blood. Her dark brown hair hang loose over her shoulders. The shorter parts in the front hang in her face. When the girl moved one hand up from under the box to get her hair out of her eyes she dropped the box.

The guard closest to her grabbed her forearm and pulled her out of the row. He readied his weapon and placed his electrostaff on her stomach. The connection made a buzzing sound and sparks flew of the staff. The little girl cried it out in pain.

The guard removed his staff and pushed her back in the row. The little girl grabbed the heavy box and walked along the wookiees "Asshole." She said very quiet, tho not quiet enough. The same guard pulled her out of the row again and pushed his long nails in her forearm.

The little girl dropped her box and she crunched her nose. She cried out in pain as the guard let his nails down her arm. The little girl tried to get away but the guard grabbed her arm. He spoke in his alien language while he squished her arm. The little girl sniffed while a tear escaped her eye.

"I said am i clear!" The guard said in her language, the little girl understood him the first time. She still did not response and the guard slapped hard against her cheek.

"What the hell is going on here?" A man said while he walked out of the ship. It was the smuggler. His brown hair had a couple grey hairs in it. His tan skin began to wrinkle. He wore a white blouse with a leather jacket, his trouser were dark blue. He had on a brown belt with his blaster in it.

The alien let go of the girls arm and looked at the man "I am deeply sorry for your interruption sir, but this girl dropped her box and i showed her a lesson. It's the rules." The Alien spoke. The little girl rubbed her arm, her whole forearm was now covered with three big red striped.

The man looked at her with a straight face, he then rolled his eyes and went back into his ship. The little girl returned to the row with a sad face. She had been there for almost a year, every single person that came just looked and did nothing. The little girl hoped for so long, that one time someone would take her with them. But even this man, was not the one.

The row walked towards the ship. The boxes were placed in the storage room. The little girl walked up the ramp, she placed the box on the ground. On her way to walk out she was stopped, but a big hand grabbed her wrist admit pulled her into a separate room so that no one could see her.

The little girl looked at the hand on her wrist and then up to the face of the smuggler. He got down to her level and rested his arms on his knees "S-Sir i am not aloud to be here." The little girl said, at fist she was shy but the last part of her sentence was full of confidence and she stood up straight.

The man smiled at her actions "I know kid, how is the arm." He said with a smirk as he looked at her arm. The girl looked at her arm, too "Oh, oh! Ehm yes it alright sir." She said and she smiled at the man, but the smile faded away real quickly.

The man placed his hand on her other forearm "What's your name kid?" He asked, the little girl frowned at his question but answered it "Amida." She said smiling "What's your name sir?"

"Han Solo."

The little girl took a step back "No." She said while the frown between her eyebrows grew mad "Han Solo would not be here." She said loud and she got her arm away from his hand "Han solo is a hero. He would never let us work for him-" She yelled, but her yelling was stopped by a hand on her mouth.

"I know, I screwed up but I really am Han Solo." He sighed and moved his hands away from her mouth. She looked mad at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Her hand touched the wound and she flinched while getting her hand of her wound.

"You want me to take care of that?" Amida, who was looking at the ground, looked up to the man "Do you want that Amida?" The little girl nodded and unfolded her arm "Do you want me to get you out of here?"

Amida's eyes grew wide in surprise and a smile appeared on her face "Yes sir." She said quiet "What did you say, i didn't hear ya." Solo said playfully while placing his hand behind his ear "Yes. Please get me out of here."

Solo got up and grabbed the little girl. He walked over to the cockpit with Amida in his arms. They walked into the cockpit showing a wookiee sitting in the co-pilot seat "Ami, this is Chewbacca, Chewbacca this is Amida and we are going to rescue her." He said and he put Amida on Chewbacca's lap.

Chewbacca growled something, Han gave him a don't-you-dare look and Amida looked around to face him "That not very nice." She said while she looked at him. Solo laughed and Amida played with Chewbacca's hair "You soft, they never let me touch the other wookiees." She said and she hugged  Chewie, he hugged back and Solo went to the ramp.

The last boxes were loaded in and the wookiees walked back inside. The night fell quiet, the only sound you could hear was the sound of birds and footsteps. The deal was almost finished, Han shook a aliens hand and he walked back to his ship.

One alien ran towards the their leader and spoke something in their language. Solo looked over his shoulder one last time and he walked faster up the ramp "Solo." The leader of the aliens said, Han made a face before turning around "Moni, what's the problem?"

The alien slowly walked towards him. Han had a bad feeling about this, he didn't know what or who the girl was. Maybe it was a bad idea to take her with him. Normally he would never do that, but Amida was different. She reminded him of Ben and himself.

"We are missing someone, you haven't seen a little girl have you?" Moni asked while still walking. He signed to the guards and they walked up behind him "No, a girl? I only saw wookiees here today, but why?  Is she important?" Solo said and he raised a brow while his signature smirk played on his lips.

"The first order is looking for one just like her. Your son is looking for a girl." Moni said, he knew the story of Solo, he had many allies and he heard a lot of things. One of the things was the fall of Ben Solo.

Han swallowed at the mentioning of his son. A name he didn't like to hear, a name he didn't hear for a long time. Four years to be exact. The name reminded him of the good times, the good times that brought bad times. Ben Solo, their hope, destroyed it all.

Four years ago, Han solo flew away with Chewbacca. Away from his problems, away from his everything. He lost his son, it broke him. He ran, because if he did it no one could do it to him. Ben solo, reminded him of his wife and love, Leia. Someone he wanted to hold so close, but he didn't dare to come back after what he did.

"I haven't seen the girl." Solo said, Moni looked at him, what seemed years "Of course not, have a good flight Solo." Moni said and a evil smile played on his lips. Solo nodded at him in a form of thanks and quickly walked into the ship. He closed the ramp and he ran towards the cockpit.

He sat down in his seat and pressed a couple buttons. Chewbacca, who still hugged Amida roared "Of course they know what we are doing. Now, go do your job and get this ship started." Solo said fast, chewie roared again, Han looked at him "What do you mean you can't." He said irritated while pressing some buttons on the ceiling.

Chewie answered him with a irritated roar, Solo watched him and Amida. The little girl lay very still, almost to still. Her handcuffs still on and her hair in front of her face. Solo reached out and got her hair out of her face. Her eyes were closed.

She was asleep.

Solo smiled at the little girl, chewie roared again "What? No!" Amida moved and Han's face went blank "Fine. If you won't do it i will do it." He said and he stood up and pressed a few buttons at the chewbacca's side. He roared, Han shushed him "Shhhhh, you're gonna wake her up." He said playfully slapping his friend on the shoulder.

The ship shook heavy and lasers shot through the air "Come out Solo i know you have her!" Moni yelled from outside. Amida sat up and rubbed her eyes "What's happening?" She asked quiet, Han who was trying to get back his balance pushed her head in chewie's stomach "We're leaving, just go to sleep."

Amida groaned and Han sat down in his seat. He pushed a few buttons "Sorry Moni, not gonna happen." He said and he pulled a lever. The millennium falcon flew in the air. The ship got hit a couple times before Han pushed a handle foreword and the ship went into hyper speed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 1.7K 34
Hera Dameron, younger sister of Poe Dameron. Hera spends her time fixing ships, pretending to fly with her brother and father. Growing up, her only d...
250K 7.2K 36
When The First Order become in debt to a wealthy planet that refuses to fund their new military, Supreme Leader Snoke proposes a bargain to the King...
89.8K 2.3K 26
After being set up whilst on a mission, Rey endures a pain beyond words as she discovers who you really are, which is overwhelming and shocking. You...
355K 3.1K 11
"in fair verona, where we lay our scene, a pair of star-cross'd lovers take their lives." [ mafia au. ] ⓒ kylosgf 2023-24.