Level Zero - Villain!Bakugou...

By A_Poofy_Pomeranian

"How would you describe him?" "A hurricane with a heartbeat and pretty eyes. Trust me, nobody is going to esc... More

WARNING
1 || Meetings and Missions
2 || Hunting Heroes
3 || Fight or Flight
4 || Unexpected Encounters
5 || Agreeable Arguments
6 || Proposed Programmes
A.N. || Nani
7 || Improvised Instructions
8 || Classroom Chaos
9 || Fist Fight
10 || Mournful Memories
11 || Childhood Cruelty
12 || Delusional Discussions
A.N. || Nani?!
13 || Casual Conversations
14 || Observed Outlook
15 || Sincerely Sorry
16 || Troubled Thoughts
17 || Revoked Realisations
A.N. || NaNi?!
19 || Cold Confrontations
20 || Awful Answers
21 || Concerned Conscience
22 || Possible Plans
23 || Rebellious Rage
24 || Deemed Doom
A.N. || NANI
25 || Dangerously Deranged
26 || Feared Flashbacks
27 || Suspicious Surroundings
28 || True Torment
29 || Hospital Horrors

18 || Momentary Mishaps

1K 49 43
By A_Poofy_Pomeranian

Ashido Mina's POV

It had been a long day for Mina, even though she had barely made it past her fourth lesson so far. First, she'd spilled her breakfast all over the floor and had to take almost twenty minutes out of her normal routine to scrub it off.

This had proceeded to make Mina late, and she had to sprint all the way from the front porch of her house to the train station. Once Mina was actually on the train, her Metro Card ran out and she had to charge it back up with the money she could have used to get herself some delicious cafeteria lunch.

Then of course when she arrived in homeroom with an impressive two minutes and forty one seconds to spare, she was reminded gloomily of her new classmate. Who was currently taking up her bestie's seat and glaring out of the window Y/N used to love gazing through.

It's not like Mina held any grudges against him, sure Ground Zero had done some abhorrent things, but none of them had ever directly effected her or anyone she knew. So therefore while she could be justifiably tentative, Mina couldn't really hate him straight off the bat.

She'd spotted said friend, Y/N, and was just about to go talk to them in order to make up for yesterday's absence when the bell went. So she had to settle with a simple amiable wave as she took a seat, and Mina's caregroup teacher walked in.

Aizawa-Sensei droned on for a little about how Lunch Rush was having a special on Mochi Balls, which Mina now couldn't buy, and some other unimportant school notices. It's not that Mina ignored her teacher on purpose, but rather it was a side effect of her Quirk.

The acidic liquid she used was delivered through her skin, hence why it was a soft pink rather than any expected colour, but as a side effect it often rubbed off onto the white blood cells inside her body.

This helped her immune system fight off bacteria and viruses, which was great in the way that she rarely got sick, but it had down sides too. The astringent substance that slipped into her capillaries was only compatible with the white blood, not the normal red as well.

It gave an energy boost to the follicles themselves, making them move faster through Mina's veins and have more resistance. This meant that her body was constantly unbalanced, and Mina's energy reserves spiked randomly.

Mina didn't have ADHD exactly, but it was similar. It did mean that if she didn't use all her energy up before class began she'd find it incredibly difficult to follow along and pay attention though.

Over time Mina had adjusted, trying different ways to relieve this stress, and had discovered that dancing and interacting socially with others helped a lot. But today she hadn't come early enough to chat with her friends or associates. So now, with her concentration wearing thin, Mina found herself vaguing out alarmingly often.

Y/N was the only one Mina had told so far, but she thought that she had enough trust in the rest of their group now to spill soon. But that was off topic too! Mina groaned quietly to herself and rested her head on crossed arms along the desk she sat at.

The pout on her face flicked over to alarmed shock within seconds though, as her Basic Heroics teacher All Might sprung through the doorway with a loud bang.

Mina jerked backwards in surprise, almost toppling all the way off her chair. She probably would have fallen to the floor if Tsuyu behind her hadn't caught the recliner she was sitting on and set it right.

Laughing sheepishly and whispering thanks to her amused classmate, Mina turned back to the front.

"Aizawa, those test results have come in. We need your opinion." All Might's throaty voice echoed across the entire room, though he seemed to be attempting to keep it somewhat quiet.

Mina's eyes switched over to Miss Midnight as she appeared from behind All Might's hulking form.

"I'll take your class from here Eraser. We've got the first lesson together anyways!" She chimed in, before directing a wink at Mina and her peers.

Mina watched as indecision flashed across her suddenly serious teacher's face. He stood still for a moment, suspended in time, before moving to join his fellow Pro Heroes.

But not before turning back around with a single parting sentence.

"Ground Zero, you're coming with us." He paused momentarily, as if thinking something through. "Midoriya, you too. And also...L/N."

—  —  —

That had been just before the end of homeroom. It was now the beginning of lunch, and nobody had either seen nor heard from any of those three since. It would be an understatement to say that Mina was worried.

The group that Y/N usually sat with consisted of the clowns from Class 1-A; Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, and of course Mina herself. Because they'd all banded together in the care-free way they had, normally their singular table was responsible for three quarters of the noise in the entire courtyard.

But the absence of Y/N had muted the festivities, their normally happy-go-lucky attitudes overpowered by the mutual concern for a close friend. Midoriya's companions, two tables over, were no different.

Eventually Mina broke the heavy silence that had descended over them all.

"I'm gonna go look for N/N." Was all she said, but it evoked a surprisingly large reaction out of them.

The three boys seated around her immediately replied with heartfelt exclamations and even an enthusiastic fist-pump. Their sudden declarations earned some odd looks from the surrounding tables, but none of them really minded.

"We must divide and conquer!" Exclaimed Kaminari, propping one leg up on the padded bench and pointing grandly to the doors labelled 'Exit.'

"I concur." Agreed Sero soberly, placing a hand over his heart.

"What are we waiting for then, let's go!" Cheered Kirishima.

"Wait, wait, wait." Mina said, reeling the three others back in. "If we're going to go look for N/N, shouldn't we search for Midoriya too? And maybe Ground Zero if we can?"

Kirishima's face lit up. "That's so manly Mina, great thinking!"

"Well if that's the case we could ask Midoriya's friends if they want to help us look too." Suggested Sero.

Quickly deciding on a plan of action, Mina approached the other group that thankfully weren't seated too far away. Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero and Mina herself explained their thoughts in under half a minute, while it took Uraraka, Iida, Asui and Todoroki less than ten seconds to agree.

They all paired up, one person with someone from the opposite friendship group; Kirishima with Todoroki, Kaminari with Iida, Sero with Uraraka, and Mina herself with Asui. From there, everyone split up to search the different corners of U.A. High.

Mina had a good, solid friendship with the frog girl as they sat quite close together in class. Despite this, Mina had never really had a chance to work with Asui very much, so she was quite excited even though one could easily consider this a somewhat morbid situation.

"So Asui, where do you think any of them might be?" Mina asked, enthusiastic to hear where Asui's undoubtedly logical train of thought would have lead her.

Asui paused walking for a minute, opting to place a finger on her chin and hum in thought.

"Well, excluding all the deduction behind it, I think that both Y/N and Midoriya would've wanted to go somewhere secluded, kero. Though I don't really know enough about Ground Zero to be sure about what he'd do or where he'd go."

Mina was about to ask why they'd need someplace to themselves, but Asui continued.

"The Third Year floors are always less crowded, because they have free periods, so they could have gone either East or West. From the direction they all headed when they left the classroom, I'd say our best bet are the upper floors in the West though, kero."

Mina blinked.

"Well I was just gonna say that we could walk around and check what we come across, but that sounds way more thought through Asui!" She laughed, scratching the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"Thanks, kero. But please call me Tsu." Tsu said, before setting off again at a steady gait.

"Sure thing Tsu!" Mina said with a grin as she picked up her pace too.

—  —  —

After wandering around for a good fifteen minutes, ascending and descending uncountable stairways, combing through numerous halls, and peeking inside many deserted classrooms, Mina and her partner had no luck in finding their peers.

"Where could they be? There can't be that many places left to check!" Mina groaned as she slumped against the wall and placed the back of her hand over her face dramatically.

"Well, technically-"

"Tsu, I beg that you withhold your inner smartness from me, just this once. I don't even want to know how many floors there are in this accursed school..." She sighed deeply.

"Oh hey, who's that?" Came Tsu's curious voice.

"I'm normally more than happy to hear jokes Tsu, but please, I'm too close to having a mental breakdown for this right now."

"It looks like N/N, kero." Tsu said, and Mina didn't need to open her eyes to see the contemplative index finger being placed on her chin.

"Mina-Chan, give me your opinion on this. It looks an awful lot like Y/N, but they're too far away for me to be sure."

"Come on Tsu, give me a br-"

Mina stopped talking mid sentence as her acrylic black and yellow eyes blinked open and finally inspected what it was that Tsu had been talking about.

"It's N/N!" She gasped, jumping back up.

Mina moved to run towards them as they walking absently through the empty corridor with their eyes fixed on the ground, but was stopped in her tracks as Tsu held her back. Mina turned a questioning gaze to her companion, fluffy pink locks bouncing.

"Y/N isn't alone." She said.

Mina looked back up in time to see an arm reach out from the conjoining passageway, and watched helplessly as Y/N stumbled and was dragged out of their sight.

Mina didn't see who the arm belonged to, but the sinking feeling in her gut was more than enough to go by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...