Hood Baby (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

You can take the baby out the hood. But you can't take the hood out the baby. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

18

3K 121 23
By thereallashleynicole

**Later That Night**

~Ace POV

"Took you three years." I said to Kel when he got to the warehouse. "Yeah well I'm a busy man." He smiled. "Elijahs said there's an abandoned building outside of Cedarburg." Rondo said. "Isn't that where you used to work?" He asked me. "Yep. I know everything about how they operate. I know they security schedule and I know that building like the back of my hand." I said. "Well that's perfect. This should be easy for us." Rondo said. "It'll be easy for me. I'm going alone." I said making them look at me.

"Dude? You crazy?" Rondo said. "Just a little bit."

"Why would you go alone?" Kel asked. "I can sneak in there the easiest and get to Mike without drawing attention." I said. "We don't even know his motive or the reason he was targeting us." Rondo said. "That's what I'm going to find out. I promise you, I got this." I said. "But that's Jayda's father? You gone kill him?" Kel asked. "I'm not sure about that yet."

~Trevae POV

"Where are you going ma'am?" Jayda asked stopping me in the living room. "Oh um, I was just going for a walk." I said. "A walk? Fully dressed?" She asked crossing her arms. "I'm going to a party." I said. "Try again." She said. "Okay fine. I'm going on a date with Messiah." I sighed. "I thought he was with that cheerleader chick?"

"Things didn't work out between them. I knew that was going to happen." I shrugged. "Well have fun. Text me if you need anything." She said. "Okay. See you later." I walked out the house seeing his car in the front. "Took you long enough." Kendrick said. "Well I had to come up with a lie on where I was going."

"So what now?" I asked as we pulled off. "The product is in the trunk. I already told them that they would be seeing a new face." He said. "Them? There's more than one?" I asked. "Two. They'll try to persuade you into giving them the product for free. They do it all the time with newbies. Try to scare you. Don't give in." He said.

"I still don't see why you couldn't do this yourself." I said. "Because I'm not the one that could use another ten grand."

**

The drive was about thirty minutes. We pulled up to this big ass mansion. "You know how to shoot?" He said handing me two guns. "Khalil's been teaching me." I said. "Good. Take it and I'll pop the trunk for the product." He said. "Am I going to have to use this?" I asked looking at the guns.

"You can never be too sure. If they ask what you're here for tell them you have an order for Jason."

I grabbed the guns and got out the car. Kendrick popped the trunk and there was a duffle bag in there. I grabbed the bag and made my way to the door. There was two men standing at the door with large guns.

"Can I help you?" One man asked. "I have an order for Jason." I said. "Boss we got a girl out here saying she's got an order for you. What do you want me to do?" He said on a walkie talkie. "Pat her down then let her in." A guy said who I'm assuming was Jason. If they pat me down they'll find the guns.

"Do you really think you should pat me down. I'm a sixteen year old girl and that makes me uncomfortable." I said. "You got anything on you?" The other guy asked. "Just the product."

They looked at each other before looking back at me. "Don't make me regret it." He opened the door letting me in. "Third door on your right." I walked inside. This house looks bigger on the inside then it does on the outside. I followed the directions and walked to the door on the right. I knocked on the door.

"It's open." A man with a raspy voice said. I walked in seeing two mean sitting on a couch. One of them was buff. The other one was big too, just less muscle and more fat. "Take a seat."

I sat down.

"My name is Jason." The buffer one said. "I'm Rome." The other one said. "Uh, nice to meet you I guess. Do you have the money?" I asked. "Oh she's a fast one." Rome said looking over to Jason. "I don't want any trouble okay I just want to make the exchange and get out of here." I said. "You think it'll be that easy?" He asked placing a gun on the table.

~Ace POV

"You could've let me go alone." I said to Kel. "I may not like you nigga, but I'm not putting you out on a suicide mission." He said. We stopped a few blocks away from the building. "Can you at least wait in the car." I said. "Fine. But the minute I hear gunshots, I'm coming in guns blazing." He said. I made sure my gun was loaded and got out. The time was 10:58 which is right around the time the next guard shift changes. I approached the building seeing the guards gone. I walked down the hill and up to the door making sure no one was around. The front door was unlocked and I walked inside. It was empty. Mike's office was upstairs.

This building was old as fuck and the floors was squeaky as hell so I had to be as quiet as possible. I heard some voices talking in the lounge. I walked over to hear what they were saying. "It's been two days my nigga. We still haven't figured out where Elijah is yet." I didn't know who these people were talking. Must be new. "Mike is gone kill us when he figure out he's missing." Another dude said. "Well where does he think Elijah is now?"

"I told Mike that I sent Elijah back to Atlanta to handle some things. But he's not gonna believe that shit for long."

"I'll go talk to him now." The dude got up walking my way. I leaned against the wall so he couldn't see me. Once he made it past me I grabbed him putting him in a chokehold. I waited until he passed out. I seen the door that led to the basement that nobody used anymore. I opened it pushing the dude down there. I went upstairs finding Mike's office. I pulled my gun out opening the door. He was sitting in the chair and his eyes widened when he seen me. "Oh Khalil, what a pleasure to see you." He laughed nervously.

"I know why you're here. Let's talk." He said getting up. "Sit yo ass back down." I said taking the gun off safety. "Alright, alright." He said with his hands surrendered. "Put the gun down son. No need to get violent." He said. "No need to get violent? You sent your boy to kill a sixteen year old girl." I scoffed. "Being honest Khalil, I didn't know she was associated with you."

"It's Ace and stop fucking lying to me before I blow your brains out." I said. "Ah so you do still go by Ace. If I remember correctly, I gave you that name." He said smiling. "Why are you and your people targeting us Mike?" I asked. "I never liked you. But I'm pretty sure you knew that." He said. "The feeling is fucking mutual. Answer my question."

"I didn't think you were good enough for my daughter and I still don't. She comes to me all the time about how she wish he had a real man in her life who didn't devote all his time to the streets." I knew what he was trying to do. He did the same thing to me years ago. "Why are you targeting us Mike?"

"None of it was intentional. Darrell was the one causing all the trouble. He said he refused to play second to another man. He found a group that treats all their employees equally." He said. "That's not telling me shit Mike." I scoffed. "He started going on and on about how dysfunctional you all were down at that little warehouse. He told me all of your secrets, where your product is, he was bringing me money. But then you sons of bitches killed him." He said shaking his head.

"So you came at us for offing a snake?" I asked. "He was a snake to you. He was a source of product and money for us. He was one of my people and you killed him. You started a war that you didn't even know you created." He said. "So you got an issue with me then you come at me. Not a child."

"The other day, Jayda told me she was thinking about leaving you. She'd be devastated to know that you killed her father." He sighed. "Don't push me Mike."

"Well that is if I don't kill you first." He said.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

~Trevae POV

"How old are you girl?" Jason asked. "First off my name is Trevae not girl. Do you want your fucking product or not?" I said. "Give me the bag." Rome said. "Give me the money."

"I've never seen you around in the streets. Do you work for Kendrick?" Jason asked. "Give me the money before you make me do something I regret." I said clenching my jaw. "What you gone do? Run out to Kendrick?" Rome laughed. I stood up pulling out the guns aiming it at both of them. Jason tried to reach for the gun on the table. "Don't you fucking move." I said. "Look girl p-" I cut him off. "My name is Trevae. Where is the money?" I asked. "Put the guns down. You don't want to do this." Jason said. "Don't tell me what I want to do. I could pull the trigger and end both of your lives." I said.

"You wouldn't."

"I would. Give me the money and you keep your shitty ass drugs." I said. "Rome get the money from behind the desk." Jason said. "I'll get it. I'll be damned if you two try to kill me." I scoffed. I kept the guns pointed on them as I went behind the desk for the money. There was a duffle on the floor full of it. I grabbed it putting the strap over my shoulder. "Now I'm going to leave. You have your product and I have my money." I walked out back to the car where Kendrick was.

"That took a minute." He said. "Yeah well your friends wouldn't give me the fucking money. I pulled the guns but I didn't use them." I said. "Were you scared?" He asked. "Uh, fuck yeah I was scared. It was two big ass men talking like they were plotting to kill me." I said. "Well you aren't dead. See how easy it is to make ten grand. You can keep doing this and make even more." He said. "It's not that bad. Got anymore jobs for me?" I asked.

"Slow you're role Pablo Escobar." He said laughing a little. "You did good for the night. I'll see what else I can get for you another time." He said. He pulled off making our way back to Khalil's house.

**

We pulled into the driveway. "See you later. Make sure you hide that money kid." Kendrick said as I got out the car. "Yeah I know. See you later." I walked inside the house. I went to put the duffle bag in my room before Jayda seen me. I put it under my bed and walked back out. "Jayda?" I called out. I didn't hear anything.

"Jayda!"

"I'm upstairs!" She yelled from her room. I went up there.

"How was your date?" She asked when I walked in. "A little awkward. It was my first date." I said. "Well that's expected. Maybe when you go on the next one it'll be better." She said. "If there is a next one." Her phone starting ringing.

"Hello?" She said answering the phone.

"Wait slow down what are you talking about?" She said with fear in her eyes.

Her phone dropped to the floor and it looked like she was in shock.

"Jayda?" I said walking closer to her. She dropped to the floor crying. "Jayda what's wrong?" I said grabbing her.

"HE'S DEAD!"

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.8K 32
Hood Shenanigans You can take me out the hood, but you can't take the hood out of me 𝘚𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘰π˜₯ πŸ’₯
687K 16.1K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🀍
170K 5K 44
I can't lose , when I'm with you β€οΈπŸ’€