SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

TWENTY EIGHT : White Code

4.8K 140 56
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

Since yesterday Changkyun left I didn't receive any message from him. I didn't even try to text him cause I'm sure he won't even bother to look at it.  Morning class was already finished and Changkyun didn't come to school. Is he that mad at me? Maybe I should give him some time. I went to the rooftop alone.

"Looks like you're all alone" I heard someone said and when I turn my head to look who is it. It was Mr Seo. I rolled my eyes on him and ignore him.

"Why are you so sulky" he laughed leaning against the wall.

"Why are you even here?"

"Getting some fresh air" he said as he reach for his back pocket. He get one stick of his cigarette and stick it on his mouth.

"You're still smoking" he released the smoke from his mouth before looking at me. "Didn't I told you not to smoke" I added.

"That's when we're still dating" he said. "so you still care about me" he smirk.

"No, it's not like that" I defend.

"Yeah, I know it's bad for my health. Just this one" he said.

"I don't really care if you keep on smoking. It's your life after all and I don't want to get involve" I commented looking down on the ground watching my fellow students walking.

"Why are you up here?" He asked me.

"Nothing I'm just bored" I respond and turn my back to him. I making my way to the stairs.

"Did you already have lunch? Come on let's eat in my office" he suggested making me stopped.

"Mr. Seo, let's not get ourselves involve in our own lives" I said for the last time and continue walking.

"Changkyun is not here today. Did you two fight?"

"Mr. Seo, personal life is personal life, work is work. You're a teacher here and that means you shouldn't be getting yourself involve in our lives" I respond without looking at him.

"It's already happening to him right?" He asked me. What's happening to Changkyun? "It's a bit earlier than I thought" I heard him chuckled. I just ignored him and and made my way to the cafeteria. 

I just grabbed some kimbap and a banana milk looking for a table to sit. Where the heck is Minhyuk? I haven't seen him around. I grabbed my phone and started to dial Changkyun. His phone just keep on ringing. He's not answering my call so I decided to text him.

To: Changkyun
Hey, I'm sorry about yesterday. I should have understand you. I know you trust me but I shouldn't rush things.

Minutes have past but I didn't get any respond from him. Then someone sat infront of me. It was a girl, she looks so gentle. She has a short straight hair and she's wearing glasses.

"Sorry if I came from nowhere. This is the only vacant seat that I see" she said.

"No, it's fine" I said giving her a smile.

"I'm Hong Jangmi. And you?" She said

"I'm Cha Minkyung" I smile at her.

"Oh you're the girl who always with Changkyun" she said. Always? Does that mean she always saw us together. "I saw you always came to school with Changkyun and you even leave school together. You aren't siblings cause your surnames says it all. Are you his???" She asked.

"I'm his girlfriend" I proudly answered.

"So it's true that Changkyun is dating an ordinary girl"

Ordinary girl? What does she mean? I know Changkyun is rich so they're expecting him to date a girl from a high class family?

"What do you mean??" I asked her.

"Don't mind what I just said" she laughed. "All this time I thought he was gay. I mean he didn't show interest to any girls here. You know the guy who always spend time with him, I thought he was dating him"

"He doesn't really gives that gay vibe, he's so manly how can you mistaken him as gay" I told her.

"Are you sure about dating him?" She suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Yes, why would I not be sure about that"

"Do you know him that much?" Why do they keep on asking me if I knew him well. Am I the only one who doesn't know everything about Changkyun? "I mean you're just an ordinary girl" she look at her wrist clock. "Well I need to go now, nice meeting you"

Now I'm getting really confused about Changkyun. Is he that rich? What will happen now. A lot of kdrama has this plot. An ordinary girl dating a rich guy and the guy's family wanted him to marry a girl from a high class family. Am I getting invited to Changkyun's house? His mother paying me to get away from Changkyun. I won't do that!

------------
Today, this is the sixth day since Changkyun didn't come to school. I didn't get any single response from him. I sent him a tons of messages and I even tried to call him. I also went to his house but no one is answering. I was at my locker arranging my stuffs.

"Minkyung-ah!" Minhyuk excitedly greet me.

"Yah I haven't seen you for a while. How's Changkyun?" I asked him and he was suprised.

"What's with Changkyun? Why are you asking me that? Aren't you his girlfriend" he asked. Then he snapped into reality "Don't tell me you haven't seen him these past few days?"

"Yah! Why don't you know?! Today is the sixth day he's gone. What kind of friend are you"

"He's not texting me and I haven't check on him since I thought he's been with you. I was with the boys last night and we're contacting Changkyun but he's not answering and we all thought that he's with you that's why he didn't come with us. And that made Kihyun mad" Minhyuk said.

"I thought you guys know what's happening to him. I'm so worried"

"What date is it today?" Minhyuk started me. I took my phone out and look at the date.

"Today is 24th of January" I respond and that alarmed Minhyuk.

"Thanks I have to go" he said and run away from me. What's with him? Why didn't he know what's happening to Changkyun? The bell already rang so I run all the way to my classroom. Another day without Changkyun sitting beside me.

"Ms. Cha?" I was so lost in mind, I didn't hear Mr. Seo calling me. "Cha Minkyung" he made his voice a little louder and that snapped me back into reality.

"Yes?"

"I don't know if you have a problem, you keep on zoning out during my class. I hope you'll leave your personal life aside if you want to learn" he said. Here he go again talking about personal life being set aside.

"Yes Mr. Seo" I answered. Time have passed and class end up so quickly. It was already time to go home. I decided to go to the library to borrow some books for Changkyun. He's been absent for so many days and he missed so many class.

I went to the library and started to look for the books I needed. I got into the far corner of the library where not so many students came there. The last shelf against the wall started to move. I quickly hide behind one of the shelf and wait what's going to happen. What the heck is that guy doing in there? Minhyuk suddenly came out with two books on his hands. I didn't saw what's written on it. I was about to follow Minhyuk but then Mr. Seo came. I run back behind the self where I'm hiding earlier.

I have never seen or heard about a secret room in the library. I wonder what's inside there. Once Mr. Seo got inside I quickly follow him. The room was spooky, looks like he's looking for a certain book. Since I got inside here I decided to look what kind of books are here. I look at the nearest shelf beside me. The books are all about myths. Goblins, Ghost, Grim Reaper, Dragon, Fire Dogs and Gumiho (Nine-tailed Fox).

I keep on looking around then I saw a black book with a title of "Midnight Runners". I was about to grab the book but then I notice that Mr. Seo already got a book that he's looking for. I quickly run out of the secret room without getting caught by Mr. Seo. Who else know this secret room?

I was on my way out when I past by Minhyuk who was standing in front of his locker.

"Should we visit Changkyun?" He asked through his phone. "Yah! Why not?!"

"Alright alright, I got it" he sound a little annoyed.

"Are you going to visit Changkyun?" I asked him and that startled him making him jump.

"Oh gosh! Yah! You startled me!" He said feeling his heart. "How long have you been standing there?"

"So you're going to visit Changkyun?" I asked him once again.

"Yah! Don't you know the word PRIVACY? Why did you listen to our phone conversation?"

"I didn't mean it. I heard you're going to visit Changkyun and I got so excited so I tried to listen to your phone conversation" I explained.

"But still--- argh just forget about it I have to go" he said before making his way out.

"Let me come with you if you're visiting Changkyun"

"No, I'm not going to visit him" he answered without even looking back at me.

"Then I'll visit him alone" I told him and that made him turn around to look at me. "Why? I thought you have to go?"

"Yah! Don't visit Changkyun" Minhyuk told me.

"Why? I'm his girlfriend after all"

"That's why you can't visit him, he might get out of control" Minhyuk blurted out. Wtf does that mean Lee Minhyuk.

"Huh?"

"I mean he doesn't want you visit him cause he doesn't want you to see him in that way. He don't want you to see him sick" Minhyuk said. What?! He's sick? Why didn't Changkyun told me that.

"Then that means he needs me" I was about to walk away from Minhyuk but he held my wrist.

"Today isn't a good day to visit him. Just visit him after after this week ends" Minhyuk said. Then his phone rang, he told me to wait for him before answering the call. We went away from me and he's whispering to the guy on the phone. After a minute have past he ended the call.

"Kihyun is looking after him" Minhyuk informed me. "Sorry I really have to go. Swear to me that you won't visit Changkyun this week" I'm able to nod at him before he gone went off.

I was about to make my way but I accidentally stepper on something. It was a book, I think Minhyuk dropped it. It's a maroon book that is titled "White Code" I took the book inside my bag and made my way home. I wonder what is this book all about.

"I'm home" I greeted Seulgi before running all the way up to my room. I sat on my study table and quickly look for the book that Minhyuk dropped.

"White Code" the title said. I open the book and saw the first page it says "If you read this book you have to keep it to yourself" I quickly stood up from my chair and locked the door before getting back to study the whole book. The book has bookmarks on the top dividing all the pages.

Table of Contents
Gumiho
Vampires
Werewolves
Hybrids

What kind of book is this? I continue to read the book. Then I got into the Vampire page.

Vampires
- A vampire is a creature that subsists by feeding on the vital essence (generally in the form of blood) of the living.

"Minkyung-ah let's eat dinner" Seulgi knocked on the door making me jumped from my sit. "Minkyung are you there?"

"Ye-yeah"

"Open the door" she said.

"Just a minute" I told her. I quickly hide the book before opening the door for Seulgi.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Is Changkyun here? That's why you locked your door?" Seulgi teased as she made her way in

"Yah! Don't come in" I said pushing her out of my room.

"Hey, looks like you have a problem, let's talk I'll wait downstairs" she told me "and go wash up first. Dinner is ready"

I went back in my room. I grabbed the book again to hide it somewhere but then I heard a wolf howling. I was startled dropping the book on the floor. I was about to grab when I saw it was open on some page a word caught my attention.

"Night Howlers"

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Now it's clear that this about vampires and wolves. I appreciate all of your comments thank you💖
~> TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 20 22
Of course I'm dating the famous Im Changkyun. But then he get weird and asks me to be with him twenty four seven. I accepted it but he gets fierce wi...
1.2K 37 11
They hate each other, but Kageyama starts to think maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just cares too much in general. Just a look into the relationship of tw...
60.4K 2.3K 14
"Will you hate me if I really tell you what's on my mind?" "Lix, tell me already."
PSYCHO By Stella Astrum

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 44 48
"You're a fucking psychopath!!!" "Yeah I am, so what are you going to do? Stop loving me?" "You know I can't do it. I love you too much" "I love you...